PDA

View Full Version : ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

memnarch
2008-10-26, 07:41 PM
Prediction is "No."

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-26, 07:43 PM
can we lower the plot barrier for SCIENCE! :smallbiggrin:

Megadoomer, STOP STALKING THREESHADES! Even I'M finding it annoying for some reason. :smallmad::smallsigh::smallannoyed:

Threeshades
2008-10-26, 07:45 PM
can we lower the plot barrier for SCIENCE! :smallbiggrin:

seriously, what do you want from me! :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-10-26, 07:46 PM
You to hurry the plot up to the point where he can do "cool stuff" even though he hasn't said what that is yet.

DoomITP
2008-10-26, 07:47 PM
@ Q come on...

@shades

We've got nothing better to do. plus im BORED :smallannoyed:

@ mem... I dunno the coolest thing that can be done is move the plot an inch

BRC
2008-10-26, 07:49 PM
Let's see, Icedragons said he was going to join the Rescue Ven Mini-arc, so I'll wait for him to post before progressing with that. Besides, I need to make a Rob and Jack tonight.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-26, 07:50 PM
I have to find the time to make a follow up comic explaining what the hell happened in my last comic, plus a couple of SDSB comics and a couple of Sprite Wars comics.

Threeshades
2008-10-26, 07:52 PM
@ Q come on...

@shades

We've got nothing better to do. plus im BORED :smallannoyed:

There's like 6 bajillion sub plots to join, so you're not bored anymore. Threeshades and Shades are plotlocked until i finish the situation. And even then the Shades will kill anyone who come to annoy them.

The Gremlin
2008-10-26, 07:53 PM
You to hurry the plot up to the point where he can do "cool stuff" even though he hasn't said what that is yet.

Seriously, are you gonna continue the TS vs. The Shades thing, or let someone go in the room? :smallannoyed:

Threeshades
2008-10-26, 07:53 PM
Seriously, are you gonna continue the TS vs. The Shades thing, or let someone go in the room? :smallannoyed:

see the post i ninja'd you with.

memnarch
2008-10-26, 07:55 PM
Let's see, Icedragons said he was going to join the Rescue Ven Mini-arc, so I'll wait for him to post before progressing with that. Besides, I need to make a Rob and Jack tonight.

I'll wait then too.

@\/; What; kill yourself?:smalltongue:

Threeshades
2008-10-26, 08:50 PM
In order to make megadoomer less annoying i led the situation on a little.

Fawkes
2008-10-26, 08:58 PM
Dun Dun Dun!

The Gremlin
2008-10-26, 09:47 PM
Dun Dun Dun!

I bet TS is gonna possess The Shades' body.
Great job, 3shades. :smallbiggrin:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-26, 10:02 PM
Tangent; what kinds of school classes are people taking?
English Bull**** Standard (2U)
Latin (2U)
Mathematics (2U)
Physics (2U)
Software Design and Development (2U)
Chemistry (2U)

Listed in order of HSC exam date. Though I'm not sure the first three count given I've now finished them forever.

And I'm a freshmen.
Meaning what, exactly?

-image-
This is the second time you've killed yourself in canon. I'm starting to wonder how many times you plan on doing this.

memnarch
2008-10-26, 10:10 PM
He's either in 9th grade (on a K-12 scale) or first year college.

Fawkes
2008-10-26, 10:18 PM
Given the names of his classes, I'm guessing high school.

Wikipedia's article on the term freshman. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshman)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-26, 10:26 PM
college.

Define this, please. I've seen it used for at least four different things. High school, University, upper levels of high school, or a different tertiary institute that's not described as a university.

Fawkes
2008-10-26, 10:28 PM
In the United States, college refers to education post-high school.

memnarch
2008-10-26, 10:30 PM
K-12 is about 6 years old to 18 years old. College is the extra schooling that you can get once you've graduated from 12th grade. So I suppose university falls under that category.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-26, 10:34 PM
In the United States, college refers to education post-high school.

Right!
Now if only it was simple to tell exactly where everyone using the term lives, and the exact circumstances in which people of that area tend to use it.

memnarch
2008-10-26, 10:37 PM
My post not sufficient? :smallconfused:

Minnesota, US.

Fawkes
2008-10-26, 10:38 PM
College is where you go after high school. I told you that. That's the exact circumstance. Szilard's location says California, and I believe it's been previously established that Memnarch is American.

I don't understand why you're complaining.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-26, 10:39 PM
My post not sufficient? :smallconfused:

Please not I did not specifically refer to you, but rather to:

everyone using the term

I don't understand why you're complaining.

Because not everybody uses it in the same way and it is very difficult to tell where some people live and how they use it. Not specifically you, Memnarch, or Szilard.

Fawkes
2008-10-26, 10:44 PM
Because not everybody uses it in the same way and it is very difficult to tell where some people live and how they use it. Not specifically you, Memnarch, or Szilard.

All three of us are using it the same way. When you asked us what it means, we answered you. I don't understand why you're still upset.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-26, 11:04 PM
All three of us are using it the same way. When you asked us what it means, we answered you. I don't understand why you're still upset.

Because there are more people than you three in the world, who may or may not use it differently. I am not upset at you, rather, I am upset at whoever decided the word should mean more than four different, yet occasionally infuriatingly similar, things.

Hyozo
2008-10-26, 11:07 PM

Once I stop being lazy. That hasn't quite happened yet. It might be about to happen though.

DoomITP
2008-10-26, 11:38 PM
most will know the girl character from my failed backstory. :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2008-10-27, 12:27 AM
Can't wait to see how TS responds to that.

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 12:33 AM
I, the Archivist, hereby rule that Megadoomer's two most recent comics are non-canon on the grounds that THERE IS NO TELEPORTING ONTO THE VENDETTA.

*bangs gavel*

Bailiff, take him away!

Hyozo
2008-10-27, 12:36 AM
Easy: I never use the lines, ellipses, or anything controlled. Only the pencil. I only copy and paste other people. And I type as bad as I can.
Actually, I think I did too well. I doubt that the true lousy artist would be able to copy/paste, or flip things around.

I think it's a bad thing that we complain about these newer and less talented artists, Pretty much saying " If you aren't good at this you don't belong here". I mean, think about who we would have lost (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3112178&postcount=1295) if that had been the way we acted back in the earlier days of ABR. Everybody has to start somewhere.

(note: This post exists solely to connect the modern lower quality artwork with some of the art which was around pre-plot. I do agree that MR (among others) has been problematic in more ways than just the quality of his art)

EDIT:

I, the Archivist, hereby rule that Megadoomer's two most recent comics are non-canon on the grounds that THERE IS NO TELEPORTING ONTO THE VENDETTA.

*bangs gavel*

Bailiff, take him away!

Except for the garbage chute, which he did say he was using.

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 12:42 AM
I, the Archivist, correct my mistake, and rule that the first is canonical, and the second's canonicity is currently unspecified; it is simultaneously canon and non-canon; it is Shrodinger's Comic.

I, the Archivist, demand cake!

I, the Archivist, question the canonicity of the hat-and-mustache comics.

I, the Archivist, am very tired!

*bangs gavel*

memnarch
2008-10-27, 12:44 AM
There's a difference between just making a comic (mr) and trying to make a good comic (early comics from what I see; Bright as newer ex.)

He did use the garbage shoot, but we still have the problem of he being on the bridge.

@Iced; I suppose your just being lazy right? and shades didn't have me last comic either, right?

@/\;http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/programmer162/cake.png

Hyozo
2008-10-27, 12:49 AM
@Iced; I suppose your just being lazy right? and shades didn't have me last comic either, right?

I was looking at SoG's most recent comic while deciding what to do, and I don't have a template of you yet (and I didn't want to delay the comic further to make one), so... Yes to both.

memnarch
2008-10-27, 12:50 AM
Thought so. It's quite alright. (once :smallwink:)

@mecha; see previous post for cake.

kpenguin
2008-10-27, 12:53 AM
Question: Is the vendetta shielded against scrying?

Darklord Bright
2008-10-27, 12:55 AM
Let it also be worth noting that the Vendetta has a spring-loaded chair stuck in one of its spike-things.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-27, 12:57 AM
*bangs gavel*

I got one of those.

I think it's a bad thing that we complain about these newer and less talented artists, Pretty much saying " If you aren't good at this you don't belong here". I mean, think about who we would have lost (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3112178&postcount=1295) if that had been the way we acted back in the earlier days of ABR. Everybody has to start somewhere.

It's more the visible amount of effort involved. From the context, Lying's positions were made from cobbling together pieces of other characters.

And he managed to make them look consistent. From my experience something like that takes a lot of effort, and doesn't really compare with someone who treats spelling like... Like a number of things which aren't politically correct.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-27, 03:59 AM
So tempted to rezz 3S....:smalltongue:

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-27, 06:23 AM
Apologies for not having done the follow-up comic yet, i'm in a stage of writer's block. I'll try to buckle down and get it done tonight.

Nameless
2008-10-27, 08:28 AM
Threeshades, your comic reminds me of something from the Oots house of horrors... :smalleek:

Mina Kobold
2008-10-27, 08:32 AM
Threeshades, your comic reminds me of something from the Oots house of horrors... :smalleek:

I said it before, now I say it again. YOU ARE SICK

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 08:47 AM

This is the same guy that started the ABR house of horrors, of course he's sick.

The Gremlin
2008-10-27, 09:07 AM

I know that. My own artwork sucked a lot when I first joined. But people who don't put any effort to drawing it are very annoying. Lying put some effort into it to make it look good. Others, such as MR, did not.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 09:09 AM

Did you really have to drag that out? :smallannoyed:

chriky
2008-10-27, 09:13 AM
Lying make a comic now, Mr.Scruffy demands you. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2008-10-27, 09:15 AM
This is the same guy that started the ABR house of horrors, of course he's sick.

I said I said it before I propaply said that before too.

kpenguin
2008-10-27, 09:44 AM
Question: Is the vendetta shielded against scrying?

Uh, 3S? Lying? Mecha? Anyone?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 09:49 AM
Uh, 3S? Lying? Mecha? Anyone?

I don't know fully, but in theory it must be visible to scrying on an external level at least, to explain all these different people finding it, internal is up in the air though.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-27, 10:29 AM
I think yes - externally, no - internally.

TnD's gadget just traces the teleportation residue. He just zoomed out from the bridge. It wasn't so much scrying as looking directly through the remaining trace of the teleport.

Scrying IS high level magic, but the Vendetta is very powerful...

I say we vote. I'll vote for exterior scrying only if I'm eligible to do the voting.

BRC
2008-10-27, 10:32 AM
Depending on how much of Ven is technology and how much is magic, internal scrying blocking may interfere with Ven's coontrol over the Dettas, so you can probably scry somewhere else in the ship from inside the ship, but whether you can scry inside the ship from outside is a different question.

Mina Kobold
2008-10-27, 10:44 AM
Depending on how much of Ven is technology and how much is magic, internal scrying blocking may interfere with Ven's coontrol over the Dettas, so you can probably scry somewhere else in the ship from inside the ship, but whether you can scry inside the ship from outside is a different question.

Does this mean that if I possesed a Detta it would interfere with Vens control (sound like a good idea since I would be able to help him free himself and propaply travel through the Dettas as a magic signal:biggrin:)

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 10:51 AM
It's more the visible amount of effort involved. From the context, Lying's positions were made from cobbling together pieces of other characters.

And he managed to make them look consistent. From my experience something like that takes a lot of effort, and doesn't really compare with someone who treats spelling like... Like a number of things which aren't politically correct.

My own artwork sucked a lot when I first joined. But people who don't put any effort to drawing it are very annoying. Lying put some effort into it to make it look good. Others, such as MR, did not.

Also, the Plot has a much different standard of quality than a non-canon killing. MR's comics might have been accepted as random kills with only a few minor tweaks to make them less painful to look at. But to be part of the plot, comics need to be at least somewhat good.

Threeshades
2008-10-27, 11:02 AM
Also, the Plot has a much different standard of quality than a non-canon killing. MR's comics might have been accepted as random kills with only a few minor tweaks to make them less painful to look at. But to be part of the plot, comics need to be at least somewhat good.

or at least intelligible :smallamused:

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 11:04 AM
Couldn't hurt.

Nameless
2008-10-27, 11:51 AM

Do not curse my genius. :smallannoyed:

Speaking of which, I should revive that with another piece...

BRC
2008-10-27, 12:26 PM
Does this mean that if I possesed a Detta it would interfere with Vens control (sound like a good idea since I would be able to help him free himself and propaply travel through the Dettas as a magic signal:biggrin:)
I don't know if you could possess a Detta. The SRD says that a ghosts possession acts like a soul jar spell. The Soul Jar spell makes many mentions of Life force and Souls (neither of which teh Dettas have, and whether or not Ven has a soul is a different argument altogether), it never explicitdly states that your target must have either. As for moving through the Dettas as a magic signal, that depends on how much of Ven is magic and how much is technology.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 12:57 PM
I know of at least one D&D way of possessing a construct, and it's the Triad of Shadows - Andariel (http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=8991687&postcount=2) method, which uses the Fiend of Possession prestige class. That still leaves Ghosts in the lurch, I don't know of a feat that allows Ghosts to possess constructs (The Expanded Possession feat specifically disallows them).

Living Constructs on the other hand...

EDIT: And a little more motion on Salmon's part with this introduction will allow me to continue with a plot comic.

Hyozo
2008-10-27, 01:08 PM
Is that new character Nomlas?

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-27, 01:10 PM
Is that new character Nomlas?

Totally not.

BRC
2008-10-27, 01:12 PM
I can't see the new comic...:smallfrown:

Hyozo
2008-10-27, 01:14 PM
Totally not.

Okay. I was just wondering.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-27, 01:16 PM
I can't see the new comic...:smallfrown:

Hm? My one?

It seems fine to me.

Okay. I was just wondering.

Fair enough, he does look a lot like the new character I 'spose.

BRC
2008-10-27, 01:21 PM
Hm? My one?

It seems fine to me.

Yeah, it won't load. Could you perhaps give me a direct link?

memnarch
2008-10-27, 02:00 PM
Turned it into a tinypic img; hopefully it works.
http://i37.tinypic.com/30mnul0.png

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 02:29 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon127.png

I can't remember saying I was done yet. :smallannoyed:

This seems, non-cannon to me. :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 02:35 PM
It is only as canon as its predecessor.

chriky
2008-10-27, 02:47 PM
Yay for double posting!

FFF

*Snip*

Could somebody please save Leroy? With non-lethal means, that is.

I think Mad Mask should draw another cool fighting scene, where the group who are with fayt come in and save Leroy. :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 02:55 PM
Yay for double posting!

FFF

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/2752/hitmanok9.png

Could somebody please save Leroy? With non-lethal means, that is.

I'm on it, as previously noted.

Mad Mask
2008-10-27, 03:04 PM
I think Mad Mask should draw another cool fighting scene, where the group who are with fayt come in and save Leroy. :smallbiggrin:

I can. But I need some detail on the person attacking Leroy (a PM or something would be nice). I. g.: his abilities, his history, etceteras.

EDIT: Oops, just noticed Lyinginbedmon's post. I suppose he can be the first to respond.

chriky
2008-10-27, 04:32 PM
I'm the cavalry.:smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 04:39 PM
And the Vendetta has a new pinball high score :smallwink:

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 04:47 PM
TILT

:smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-10-27, 04:51 PM
Ahhhh... Wondered what the high score thing was. :smallbiggrin:

FireDrake
2008-10-27, 04:58 PM
Thanks, for putting me in the comic Lying. I only just realised.:smallbiggrin:

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-27, 05:03 PM
Nice one, Lying.

Way to make your compatriots feel useful :smalltongue::smallwink:

The Gremlin
2008-10-27, 05:40 PM
Q, can't you put creepy stuff like that in the ABR House of Horror? :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-10-27, 05:40 PM
But it's funny! :smallbiggrin:

Edit; in retrospect, that could mean I'm slightly crazy, couldn't it?

The Gremlin
2008-10-27, 05:42 PM
But it's funny! :smallbiggrin:

Edit; in retrospect, that could mean I'm slightly crazy, couldn't it?

It is not! :smallmad:
EDIT: Yes it would.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-27, 06:02 PM
Q, can't you put creepy stuff like that in the ABR House of Horror? :smallannoyed:

Well, originally I created it for the house of horrors, but once I created it it just didn't seem creepy enough to put there. It might make it seem less creepy in comparison to everything else there.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 06:50 PM
I finally had some time to make a comic.

On another note, what are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 06:52 PM
I finally had some time to make a comic.

Some form of undead, probably.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 06:56 PM
I'm being the scaryest thing to others I could think of: A terrorist.

:smallbiggrin::smallwink:

@V: I like it.:smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2008-10-27, 06:57 PM
New York 30s Mobster. I even got fake cigars. (I don't smoke, I'm a freshman in High School)

memnarch
2008-10-27, 07:08 PM
I really have no idea.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-27, 07:16 PM

An Australian.
(i.e. Not.)

BRC
2008-10-27, 07:22 PM
Last year I was a Music Pirate (Eyepatch made out of headphones, A belt of blank CD's, and a Bootleg), don't know what I will be this year though.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 07:28 PM
Last year I was a Music Pirate (Eyepatch made out of headphones, A belt of blank CD's, and a Bootleg), don't know what I will be this year though.

:smallamused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 07:37 PM

That's amazingly creative and thought-inspired. Most people think up their costumes like a day or two ahead.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 07:43 PM
Normally my family thinks up our costumes about two months in advance (yes, Halloween is a big holiday for us).

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 07:56 PM
Does anyone have a blank humanoid templates? :smallconfused:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 08:05 PM
Here:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Blankpersonoots.png

EDIT: Oops. Wrong image...:smallredface:

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 08:13 PM
Thank you! :smallbiggrin:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 08:16 PM
You're welcome. :smallsmile:

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 09:06 PM
I looked at the given template and given styles, but I can't to seem to get it decent. I've done ten of them and deleted them, because they were terrible. :smallfrown:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 09:10 PM
What program are you using?

memnarch
2008-10-27, 09:15 PM
And what are you trying to do?

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 09:16 PM
MS Paint, I don't care too much for Inkscape.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-27, 09:18 PM
PNGs don't really work well with MS Paint. Hold on and I'll get you a BMP copy.

EDIT: It's a little pixely, but I think it may be all right...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Blankpersonoots-1.png

Lord Xeno
2008-10-27, 09:36 PM
:smallsigh: I think my only good style so far is Madness. I've mastered the 'Madness Shading' easily.

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq151/Lord_Xeno/dummy.png

Heck, the only thing next to start drawing the various weapons. :smallfrown:

Fawkes
2008-10-27, 09:41 PM
When I visited Australia this summer, I bought a Aussie-style leather hat and a Crocodile Hunter shirt from the Australia Zoo. Match that with khaki shorts and you got Steve Irwin.

I feel like it's kind of a waste though, because I only have one class on Friday and after that I'm probably gonna stay in all night.

Elder Tsofu
2008-10-28, 01:57 AM
:smallsigh: I think my only good style so far is Madness. I've mastered the 'Madness Shading' easily.

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq151/Lord_Xeno/dummy.png

Heck, the only thing next to start drawing the various weapons. :smallfrown:

Well, draw it in madness then. Although I don't know what Rand might say.

kpenguin
2008-10-28, 02:00 AM
I don't know fully, but in theory it must be visible to scrying on an external level at least, to explain all these different people finding it, internal is up in the air though.

Since 3S hasn't said anything on the matter, I'll take this as true.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-28, 04:35 AM
Well, draw it in madness then. Although I don't know what Rand might say.

Here's what I'd say.
What the hell are you doing?! Madness style is supposed to be in grayscale! :smalltongue:
Other than that, looks really good. :smallwink:

Mina Kobold
2008-10-28, 05:40 AM
@BRC: In the book with the eidoloncer class I'm using (Ghostwalk) it says that ghosts (whom are not really undead) can posses a special body made for them (non-magical and made of wood) so robots don't see to be a proplem.

memnarch
2008-10-28, 06:46 AM
Polls open again.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-28, 06:47 AM
@BRC: In the book with the eidoloncer class I'm using (Ghostwalk) it says that ghosts (whom are not really undead) can posses a special body made for them (non-magical and made of wood) so robots don't see to be a proplem.

I'd imagine there's a significant difference between a body made especially for possession by a ghost made of wood and a robot made of metal.
But as far as I know very few people strictly follow D&D rules, so take this with a reasonably heavy dose of salt.

BRC
2008-10-28, 07:59 AM
Hrm... I would say no, you couldn't possess a Detta. Ven could probably make you a new (Better, Faster, Stronger, Possessable) Body in his manufacturing bays though.

Mina Kobold
2008-10-28, 09:18 AM
Hrm... I would say no, you couldn't possess a Detta. Ven could probably make you a new (Better, Faster, Stronger, Possessable) Body in his manufacturing bays though.

Sounds fun, buut can he use my old body then I would be a cyborg... WAIT we already have one. So just the robot please (with ketchup).

Fay Graydon
2008-10-28, 11:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/05Cavalry.png

Hey what about my comic?!
What happened with the whole Diskord situation? :smallmad:
:smallannoyed: *sigh* nevermind, I guess i'll just makea comic where Diskord runs off before fighting you so that you can move on:smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-10-28, 11:34 AM
Wasn't Diskord trapped under a pile of pineapples?

Mina Kobold
2008-10-28, 11:35 AM
Hey what about my comic?!
What happened with the whole Diskord situation? :smallmad:
:smallannoyed: *sigh* nevermind, I guess i'll just makea comic where Diskord runs off before fighting you so that you can move on:smallannoyed:

Well he's burried under pineapples but I has been wondering too, hope you find a good way explainning it.

Fawkes
2008-10-28, 11:42 AM
Xeno, are your comics with the star warsy characters canon?

Also, do I have to include the hat-and-mustache thing?

Also, TnD, what's coming after this comic (http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7047/hesjustdroppingincp8.png)?

Also, Gremlin, can you reupload whatever this (http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34.jpg) was?

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-28, 12:18 PM
Also, TnD, what's coming after this comic (http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7047/hesjustdroppingincp8.png)?Well, I had planned it out before making that comic with someone, and we agreed on something happening. However, after three days of delay because of circumstances not in my control, said person posted an FFF comic which made mine impossible to complete (they DID agree on it in a PM)...

Now I'm kinda stumped on what to do... Maybe I'll just have Q hit the ship after being thrown out by SoG...

Mina Kobold
2008-10-28, 01:33 PM
Anybody Knowing whom this is.
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5839/rect7587me1cg3.png
I have a naggiing feeling that it might be a very few.

Hyozo
2008-10-28, 02:12 PM

You have to include the comic where I meet Oscar and the Detta, which includes a reference to the hat and mustache thing, but I think it would work well enough without the rest.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-28, 02:24 PM

Well, if you can find a way not to, that would mean that one of my comics would be non-canon. A comic which I regret making because now I have to make a follow-up comic I don't want to make anymore.

In fact, if you could consider that non-canon, that would be great.

Fawkes
2008-10-28, 02:41 PM
Maybe I'll just have Q hit the ship after being thrown out by SoG...

Q's not falling anymore. He's back on the ship.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-28, 02:47 PM
Q's not falling anymore. He's back on the ship.

Actually, I think I'll have that non-canon. Q's still falling.

memnarch
2008-10-28, 04:33 PM
With a giant wound in his back if you recall.

The Gremlin
2008-10-28, 05:09 PM
Xeno, are your comics with the star warsy characters canon?

Also, TnD, what's coming after this comic (http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7047/hesjustdroppingincp8.png)?

Also, Gremlin, can you reupload whatever this (http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34.jpg) was?

Wasn't that the comic with Graene where he meets the GSQ and Roka? You had me change it so it would work. Here it is:
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34-1.jpg?t=1225231763

Threeshades
2008-10-28, 05:25 PM
Wasn't that the comic with Graene where he meets the GSQ and Roka? You had me change it so it would work. Here it is:
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34-1.jpg?t=1225231763

Roka and GSQ are already away from leroy

Shades of Gray
2008-10-28, 05:29 PM
Memnarch, wanna do the next comic in the "Save Ven" arc?

memnarch
2008-10-28, 05:32 PM
Well, slightly busy but I'll whip something up quick.

The Gremlin
2008-10-28, 06:34 PM
Roka and GSQ are already away from leroy

Look,. if you'd paid attention to me and Q arguing you wouldn't have to bring this up. IT WAS DECIDED THAT IT WAS ALRIGHT, alright? :smallannoyed:

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-28, 08:03 PM
Sweet. Thanks, Q. I'm bringing you back on the ship, and it matches perfectly in with the plan I had originally intended.

memnarch
2008-10-28, 08:34 PM
Ok; comic's done.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-28, 08:53 PM
Sweet. Thanks, Q. I'm bringing you back on the ship, and it matches perfectly in with the plan I had originally intended.

Okay then. I kinda wanted to have the "Green-shirt" Q alone for a while to make him a more memorable character, but I suppose I'll be flexible.

Nevitan
2008-10-28, 09:03 PM
Hi everyone, I know this is probably way off subject but, I was going through the OotS archives and I saw comic 501 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/images/8smc3Exl6wac4yIiefT.gif)
And I was wondering if anyone else noticed the similarities between the Azurite in the top left corner and Lying?
.. I dunno, I was just wondering if there was some sort of story behind that:smallconfused:...

Fawkes
2008-10-28, 09:12 PM
We all noticed that too. As far as we know, it's just a coincidence. Funny though.

Btw, you might want to take the comic out of your post and just link to it. Mods tend to frown on posting the comics.

Nevitan
2008-10-28, 09:13 PM
Oh, alright took it out.

Thanks for the response. :smallsmile:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-28, 11:40 PM
So I decided to translate some of the Detta's binary for the hell of it. The only interesting thing I got was "Nameless hasboz&–W" and that doesn't appear to mean anything. I don't think I messed anything up, but I had to copy it out, so I may have done.

Most of the problem was the size of the text not allowing me to properly see the numbers or spaces.

memnarch
2008-10-28, 11:42 PM
You can try the binary in my last comic, but I got those numbers from Random.org (www.random.org). :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-28, 11:46 PM
You can try the binary in my last comic, but I got those numbers from Random.org (www.random.org). :smalltongue:

That explains so many things. So, any other hidden messages I should hunt for? I'm good for this sorta thing because I get bored sometimes.

The Gremlin
2008-10-28, 11:47 PM
So I decided to translate some of the Detta's binary for the hell of it. The only interesting thing I got was "Nameless hasboz&–W" and that doesn't appear to mean anything. I don't think I messed anything up, but I had to copy it out, so I may have done.

Most of the problem was the size of the text not allowing me to properly see the numbers or spaces.

You're joking, right? I can't tell.
Also, how did you translate it? :smallconfused:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-28, 11:49 PM
You're joking, right? I can't tell.
Also, how did you translate it? :smallconfused:

Just searched up a translator. I might pump the string through another to see what I get.

Edit: Well, this time there's a little difference: "Nameless hasboz&–W"

Szilard
2008-10-28, 11:56 PM
They were probably trying to say Nameless has boobies.:smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-28, 11:59 PM
They were probably trying to say Nameless has boobies.:smalltongue:
Is it sad that's exactly what I thought? Also, apparently even if I have no spaces it produces the same result, so unless I messed up the string itself, this is the message.

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 12:00 AM
Is it sad that's exactly what I thought?

Wait, are you not in on the running joke?

We ALWAYS say Nameless has boobies. All the time. Forever.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-29, 05:04 AM
Hey Threeshades, I think you might enjoy this. :smallbiggrin: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzo3uFkg8gM)

Nameless
2008-10-29, 06:04 AM
Oh look, we're neely on page 50 again, let's all panic and scream at eachother for going off topic all the time.

Or, we can just blame Communism.

chriky
2008-10-29, 06:33 AM
Oh look, we're neely on page 50 again, let's all panic and scream at eachother for going off topic all the time.

Don't blame communism it wasn't his fault he was misused.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 06:35 AM

Yeah!

Damn commies. I HATE those reds! :smallmad:

memnarch
2008-10-29, 06:39 AM
We hate BRC? :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 06:43 AM
We hate BRC? :smalltongue:

I mean commies in real life. Internet commies are okay as long as they stay far away from me. :smallsigh:

BRC
2008-10-29, 07:14 AM
I mean commies in real life. Internet commies are okay as long as they stay far away from me. :smallsigh:
*stands next too*
Hey...

Lavidor
2008-10-29, 07:20 AM
I think a fun name for the next thread could be:

ABR Discussion Thread XIII

...but I'm not sure if that works in the title.

Edit: Looking at my post title, it obviously doesn't. Nevermind.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-29, 07:20 AM
Don't blame communism it wasn't his fault he was misused.

That's just what the communists want you to think!

Let's go hunt us some witches commies terrorists commies!

Nameless
2008-10-29, 08:17 AM
Democracy, when will they learn that it never works.

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 08:44 AM
Democracy, when will they learn that it never works.

Who said they will? They are much easier to fool now. YOU ARE STILL SICK.

The Gremlin
2008-10-29, 09:31 AM
I think a fun name for the next thread could be:

ABR Discussion Thread XIII

...but I'm not sure if that works in the title.

Edit: Looking at my post title, it obviously doesn't. Nevermind.

It was a funny title, though.
How about ABR Discussion Thread XIII: Borrrred.

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 10:14 AM
It was a funny title, though.
How about ABR Discussion Thread XIII: Borrrred.

Nah. Too boring:biggrin:

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 10:43 AM
Spy's Sappin' Mah Discussion Thread!

BRC
2008-10-29, 10:45 AM
Spy's Sappin' Mah Discussion Thread!

ABR Discussion thread 8: A Vendetta, Held in Votive, not in Vain.

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 10:46 AM
BRC can't count. :smalltongue:

BRC
2008-10-29, 10:49 AM
BRC can't count. :smalltongue:
I thought we were suggesting titles for the next thread?

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 10:54 AM
I thought we were suggesting titles for the next thread?

You said 8 this is the 12 disscusing thread.

BRC
2008-10-29, 10:55 AM
You said 8 this is the 12 disscusing thread.
Oh right, X is ten, V is five...
Stupid Romans...

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 11:09 AM
Oh right, X is ten, V is five...
Stupid Romans...

You first figured THAT out now. They beated the crap out of everybody and forced them to speak latin, of course they areb stupid.

Nameless
2008-10-29, 11:54 AM
You first figured THAT out now. They beated the crap out of everybody and forced them to speak latin, of course they areb stupid.

The Romans were hardly stupid.

Infact, the Roman Empire was extreamly clever, and if not for them, modern scociety as we know it wouldn't exist.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-29, 11:56 AM

Translation for anyone not able to understand Keveak:
"You just figured that out now? They beat the crap out of everybody and forced them to speak Latin! Of course they Arab stupid!"

I don't really get the last part... What is "Arab stupid?" The Arabs are actually quite smart... They were way ahead of their time a few hundred years ago.

Keveak, wasn't Latin your original language?

Romans only beat up opposition. They did not beat everybody up. Their military was powerful and dominant, and they actually improved the standard of living for some of their Prisoners of War.

They didn't force anyone to speak Latin... It was just necessary to know... Just like English is necessary to know for a buisinessman.

Check your spelling and sources.

BRC
2008-10-29, 11:59 AM
"You just figured that out now? They beat the crap out of everybody and forced them to speak Latin! Of course they Arab stupid!"

I don't really get the last part... What is "Arab stupid?" The Arabs are actually quite smart... They were way ahead of their time a few hundred years ago.

Romans only beat up opposition. They did not beat everybody up. Their military was powerful and dominant, and they actually improved the standard of living for some of their Prisoners of War.

They didn't force anyone to speak Latin... It was just necessary to know... Just like English is necessary to know for a buisinessman.

Actually, I think he said they "ARE stupid", he just hit a "b" by accident. It happens alot when people type fast. And I don't think "Latin" is anybodies origional language anymore, there are similar languages (Spanish, French, Italian).

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 12:03 PM

the b in "areb" was a typo. Taking over the world is what I consider beating up everyone. My klanguage is Danish originating from the German tripes who never lost against the romans so nope. And it wasn't meant all that serious

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 12:37 PM
What is a klanguage and how was it originated by sheep intestine? :smallconfused:

Grim ranger
2008-10-29, 12:58 PM
Hello to everyone... I am quite new to the forums and I just thought to ask here because no specific instructions about joining the ABR have been found to me. I might be really stupid or just ignored something important, and this question might sound as really annoying, plain stupid or both, but how can I join ABR if it is even possible anymore?

BRC
2008-10-29, 01:01 PM
Hello to everyone... I am quite new to the forums and I just thought to ask here because no specific instructions about joining the ABR have been found to me. I might be really stupid or just ignored something important, and this question might sound as really annoying, plain stupid or both, but how can I join ABR if it is even possible anymore?

Well, Step 1, pratice some art until it's semi-decent.

Now, do you want to join random killing, or do you want to get your foot in the plot. If the Former, pick somebody and draw your avatar killing them. If the latter, familiarize yourself with the current situation, read through the wiki (Convieneitly found in Mechafox's signature) and think up a reasonable way to join. Obey the general rules when doing Canon comics, ect ect. Currently most of that activity is onboard the Vendetta, so teleporting or wandering in is no-no. You could however be one of the Shades's minions, or you could be a prisoner, or somthing else.

@v: I think you mean "Tribes"

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 01:02 PM
What is a klanguage and how was it originated by sheep intestine? :smallconfused:

STOP MAKING PUNS ABOUT MY SPELLING. The German tripes where the tripes of people that lived in Germany and Scandinavia if thats what you called "sheep intestine"

Calamity
2008-10-29, 01:05 PM
STOP MAKING PUNS ABOUT MY SPELLING. The German tripes where the tripes of people that lived in Germany and Scandinavia if thats what you called "sheep intestine"

It's spelt tribes.

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 01:08 PM
If you're joining I highly recommend reading the archives. If you don't want to go through the whole thing, at least read from 1307, found in Part IV. That should get you up to speed in the current arc. You can check the wiki to help explain things, and if you have specific questions, we can help.

And you don't need to be so apologetic. We accept all kinds here. Except kobolds.

Calamity
2008-10-29, 01:11 PM
And you don't need to be so apologetic. We accept all kinds here. Except kobolds.

Gee, no wonder Yeril never came back. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2008-10-29, 01:12 PM
If you're joining I highly recommend reading the archives. If you don't want to go through the whole thing, at least read from 1307, found in Part IV. That should get you up to speed in the current arc. You can check the wiki to help explain things, and if you have specific questions, we can help.

*Ahem* RACIST

:furious::furious::furious:

Calamity
2008-10-29, 01:15 PM
*Ahem* RACIST

:furious::furious::furious:

No, that makes him speciesist, not racist. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 02:09 PM
If there is two things I hate, it's:

people who won't respect and tolerate other people's race
and a kobold!
:smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2008-10-29, 02:18 PM
The Romans were hardly stupid.

Infact, the Roman Empire was extreamly clever, and if not for them, modern scociety as we know it wouldn't exist.

Oh, so all this is their fault? :smalltongue:
EDIT: Welcome, Grim Ranger. I hope that you enjoy ABR, because, seriously, we need more people with decent spelling and grammar, Keveak. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 02:43 PM
EDIT: Welcome, Grim Ranger. I hope that you enjoy ABR, because, seriously, we need more people with decent spelling and grammar, Keveak. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Keveak seems to speak pretty good english considering where he's from, but yes. We need more good-grammer-guys.

Nameless
2008-10-29, 02:44 PM
Wait... We already have a mysterious hooded character who's name beggins with Grim. :smallmad: :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2008-10-29, 02:45 PM
I have read whole ABR archive from beginning to end few times already, and I follow the prequel comics like Remember and Well That Was Unexpected, so I think I remember most plot points. And I have to say, you guys have made awesome job with the plot :smallbiggrin:,and I would very much like to be part of it. As for random killing, I think that I can try that one as well... in convient dozes :smallbiggrin:. First one comes right off:

http://d.imagehost.org/0275/Random_kill_1.png

That is basically average of my artistic ability, but I will train in following months. And I think that I have pretty good idea where I could start in FFF...

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-29, 02:51 PM
I have read whole ABR archive from beginning to end few times already, and I follow the prequel comics like Remember and Well That Was Unexpected, so I think I remember most plot points.
Madman..

Your drawing ability is more then enough, infact it's already better then at least 3 other abr'ers I can name off the top of my head. But as long as your comic is readable it really doesn't matter too much.

Nameless
2008-10-29, 02:57 PM
I have read whole ABR archive from beginning to end few times already, and I follow the prequel comics like Remember and Well That Was Unexpected, so I think I remember most plot points. And I have to say, you guys have made awesome job with the plot :smallbiggrin:,and I would very much like to be part of it. As for random killing, I think that I can try that one as well... in convient dozes :smallbiggrin:. First one comes right off:

http://d.imagehost.org/0275/Random_kill_1.png

That is basically average of my artistic ability, but I will train in following months. And I think that I have pretty good idea where I could start in FFF...

That reminds me, I need to draw a Halloween special for ASoD

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-29, 03:24 PM
I have read whole ABR archive from beginning to end few times already, and I follow the prequel comics like Remember and Well That Was Unexpected, so I think I remember most plot points. And I have to say, you guys have made awesome job with the plot

:eek:

spoiler]http://d.imagehost.org/0275/Random_kill_1.png[/spoiler]

Your art is pretty good. Better than mine when I started...

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 03:26 PM
This guy is so in. :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 03:30 PM
Well, even though you're name reminds me of Master Ranger *shudders* I wish you the best of luck, Grim Ranger.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-29, 03:32 PM
Your art's pretty good for a beginner, VERY good for a beginner. :smallconfused:

Now go kill Nightwing! :smallmad:

memnarch
2008-10-29, 04:01 PM
Killing Nightwing, by the way, is a sort of tradition we have if you haven't noticed. :smalltongue:

As for reading the Archives multiple times, how do you think I find comics from way back when when people wonder about something? :smallwink::smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 04:11 PM
Pixie dust?

BRC
2008-10-29, 04:12 PM
Killing Nightwing, by the way, is a sort of tradition we have if you haven't noticed. :smalltongue:

As for reading the Archives multiple times, how do you think I find comics from way back when when people wonder about something? :smallwink::smallbiggrin:
Yeah, but you have plenty of time. We all know you are a figment of our collective imaginations, a collective hallucination if you will. :smalltongue:

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 04:37 PM
Just reminding people about my sig.

No, not the itp contest, my Official Dibs on the next thread.

DoomITP
2008-10-29, 05:26 PM
welcome dude! Now maybe you can actually shift the plot!

Lord Xeno
2008-10-29, 05:32 PM
Hey, guys for some reason my browser won't let me see any of Grim's work. Can someone re-link it, please? :smallfrown:

EDIT: They are okay, not to my personal liking.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 05:44 PM
welcome dude! Now maybe you can actually shift the plot!

What do you mean?

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-29, 05:50 PM
I think he means that we will have another subplot that isn't on hold.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 05:52 PM
I had an idea for a sub-plot that I think would be pretty cool AND dosen't conflict with anything in the Vendetta AND would be cool to join. I have to first wait for Tired 'N Drowzy to catch me though, and I'm growing impatient.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 05:54 PM
Hey, Q. For your Chrono SW template, I found a better one

http://www.freewebs.com/blackmageent/chronotrigger_crono_sheet.bmp

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 05:56 PM
Sprite wars! I forgot about that plot! :smalleek:

I have to update the archive and make another comic, don't I?

memnarch
2008-10-29, 05:57 PM
Q; Well, you didn't have to fall off my ship you know. :smalltongue:

BRC; Or do you just think that I'm an hallucination? :smallamused:

Mechafox; That's silly; there's no such thing as pixie dust. :smalltongue:

Also, photobucket is a nice image server that almost never goes down and everyone can see. just be sure to change the max up from the size limit to the 1MB limit.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 06:00 PM
Q; Well, you didn't have to fall off my ship you know. :smalltongue:

Well, I did then. I had an idea for another thing I could do with Q losing his memory and becoming a servent to Gremlin's bad guy Ovu Monobi, and you kinda killed that idea by catching me. So I needed to fall off.

No I realized that I didn't have any ideas for where to take that idea after I finally made that comic, though. So Now I need somebody to catch me again.

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 08:06 PM
I could de-canonize the strip where you fell off the second time, if you want.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 08:08 PM
I could de-canonize the strip where you fell off the second time, if you want.

Nah. I want Tried to pick Q up.

And another note: has anybody played in the town? Man, those guys are insane!

I broke the fourth wall a couple of times and they went nuts! Yeesh. :smalleek:

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 08:10 PM

I've been thinking about joining, but never got around to it. Can you link where you broke the wall?

memnarch
2008-10-29, 08:11 PM
What's "in the town?"

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:13 PM
Subsection of SMBG.

Players in "the guilds"* don't mind.

*HALO,AMEN,LAW,NO,GLoG,

Fawkes
You know, The Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32). The roleplaying area.

Hyozo

I tried, got ignored, got bored, and left.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 08:15 PM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94401&page=6) is where I broke the fourth wall. Yes, I kinda screwed up the plot at one point, but then I fixed it! I didn't do anything to hurt anyone AND I PM'd apologies! And I'm shunned! :smalleek:

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 08:22 PM
Q, that page was hilarious.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:22 PM
Four...teen...posts...un...til...my...thread.

GLRRHRHHRHGHGHLRTHHGGHGRHl

That is pronounced Glur hur huh hur huh fuf lurt huh uhg fuh gur huh!

I'm sticking to NO, and maybe AMEN for now.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-29, 08:25 PM
Excellent. You could be the bastardized child of Nameless and some Ranger other than master ranger (seeing as MR isn't actually a ranger).

Q, sorry, LittleBig Planet is so addicting. I'll try to get it up tomorrow, or I could PM you what I wanted to do if you're that impatient.

Again, I'm sorry. I'll try to do something soon.

Do you want to hit it and continue falling, or hit it and get brought to the Vendetta?

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 08:25 PM
I think I might make a Town character who's a crazy street preacher that tells everyone who passes by that everyone in the Town is controlled by people on another plane of existence.

memnarch
2008-10-29, 08:26 PM
I think I'll stay out of it.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 08:27 PM
I think I might make a Town character who's a crazy street preacher that tells everyone who passes by that everyone in the Town is controlled by people on another plane of existence.

Actually, I already did that before.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:29 PM
I think I'd be a divine spellcaster who lives next to him, speaking only in haiku.

I'm next to this hack
Here Day in and day out
He's driving me mad!

Fawkes
2008-10-29, 08:30 PM
Actually, I already did that before.

Aw, really? Where?

I think I'd be a divine spellcaster who lives next to him, speaking only in haiku.

I'm next to this hack
Here Day in and day out
He's driving me mad!

Yes.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-29, 08:33 PM
Aw, really? Where?

A long time ago. It'll be REALLY, EXTREMELY difficult to find.

Basically, Bortak showed up AFTER the events of ABR (the timeline of all my characters is kinda messed up) and he says that he learned in his adventurer days on Avbaroy that there are demi-gods that control everybody in the town and everything you do is done because we post it. And that the town is the only place that truly exists.

The people in the town said I was raping the fourth wall and begged my to stop! :smalleek:

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:34 PM
Actually, to add to the oddity. I'll speak in Iambic Pentameter.

This man will drive me mad just wait and see.
I hate to live here but I can't pay rent
All the other places here charge too much.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-29, 08:42 PM
Actually, to add to the oddity. I'll speak in Iambic Pentameter.

This man will drive me mad just wait and see.
I hate to live here but I can't pay rent
All the other places here charge too much.

I will see your iambic pentameter.
And raise you a hendecasyllable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendecasyllable) too.
(Your last line seems a little bit off to me) (actually wait so does mine)

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:43 PM
New Thread is up (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5196832#post5196832). While preparing my thread I accidentally clicked (Post Thread) rather than (Preview). It is now 100% working. Like anyone cares abot 4 or so posts anyways...

@NC, it scans. To me at least.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-29, 08:45 PM
@NC, it scans. To me at least.

Spose. Though it seems that the "all" deserves more of a stress than the "the" so it threw me off.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-29, 08:48 PM
I pronounce "the" as "Thee" Not "Thuh"

memnarch
2008-10-29, 08:50 PM
So this thread dead then? ok

Szilard
2008-10-29, 08:51 PM
It is now.

Edit, no we just need one more post.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-29, 08:51 PM
I pronounce "the" as "Thee" Not "Thuh"

Still has the same problem to me, I'm afraid.
I mean, I'm sure it works. It just seems off to me.