PDA

View Full Version : HALO LXXIII: Some Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

FireFox
2008-10-16, 09:49 PM
HALO

Heroic
Anti-Evil and
Lawbreaking
Organization

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6994/halobannerrealiz8.png
((Banner thanks to Almighty Salmon!))
We may need a new banner, avatarists, please helps us get a new one!


HALO, an organisation of holiness, light, fun, and roleplay!
Joining is simple, you keep your soul, and your blood... And someone else keeps their blood as well (well, usually).
All you have to do is...

Must be non-evil
PM MasatoHyuga
Ask to join
They might ask questions... So answer them!
You're in if you are found worthy!

Just that!

We also have a wikispace (http://haloitp.wikispaces.com/) for more information, such as member lists!

Member awards as well (since we rock!)


http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Magic_DivinerTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Smilies_RedFaceTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Magic_EnchanterTrophy.pnghttp://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/ekithebun/amu.png
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Smilies_CoolTrophy.pnghttp://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/ekithebun/wink-1.png
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Magic_ConjurerTrophy.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/ImDaRogueThief.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/ImDaRogueHaley.png
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/Shas_Elf.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Playgrounders_FaxCelestisMagtok.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/LinearGuild_ThogTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Humanoids_OrcTrophy.png
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/8Bit_RedMageTrophy.pnghttp://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4216/elementswatertrophyat1.pnghttp://img246.imageshack.us/img246/192/colourspinktrophyxz6.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Playgrounders_DrBathTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Colours_BlackMagtok.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Smilies_BigGrinMagtok.png
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Magic_AbjurerMagtok.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Smilies_FuriousTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Smilies_MadTrophy.pnghttp://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Magic_EvokerMagtok.png


Previous Threads

HALO I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63455)
HALO II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64192)
HALO III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64940)
HALO IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66128)
HALO V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67026)
HALO VI (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67587)
HALO VII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189)
HALO VIII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68718)
HALO IX (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3777441#post3777441)
HALO X (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69779)
HALO XI (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70346)
HALO XII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70671)
HALO XIII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3912751#post3912751)
HALO XIV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71933)
HALO XV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72571)
HALO XVI (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3993522")
HALO XVII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74008)
HALO XVIII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74745)
HALO XIX: Now thinking with Portals (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4071746#post4071746)
HALO XX: I Hate Roman Numerals. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75616)
HALO XXI: Randomness Present 24/7. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76041)
HALO XXII: I'll be coming home, just to be alone... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76254)
HALO XXIII: Yes, we ARE watching you... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76693)
HALO XXIV: Yeah, we're that cool! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4158181#post4158181)
HALO XXV: Where Sleep is the Answer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77113)
HALO XXVI: Too many threads to count. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77373)
HALO XXVII: What are you looking at?! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77689)
HALO XXVIII: Romance is More Important than You, AMEN (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77964)
HALO XXIX: 'Cuz We're So Much Better! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78362)
HALO XXX: Brand Spankin' New! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78704)
HALO XXXI: Look Out, Super Bowl! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78936)
HALO XXXII: What do you mean "overpowered"? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79193)
HALO XXXIII: The sea's evaporating, though it comes as no surprise.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79481)
XXXIV: We Switched to Decaf. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79819)
HALO XXXV: Open to Suggestions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80181)
HALO XXXVI More seasons then..... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80505)
HALO XXXVII: I blame your for the moonlit sky... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80954)
HALO XXXVIII: He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81331)
HALO XXXIX: In Dee Ana Jones and the Invaders of the Last Quark!!! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4385326#post4385326)
HALO XL: To see the right.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82046)
HALO XLI: This was a triumph, I'm making a note here.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82547)
HALO XLII: Can't hear the rhythm for the drums. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82866)
HALO XLIII: He Who Wishes to Secure..... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83193)
HALO XLIV: I see a man with a flag and he leads the procession... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83695)
HALO XLV: I'm Good Because I Didn't Shoot (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4491571#post4491571)
XLVI: I don't believe in the sky bully. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84168)
HALO XLVII: I ride this train in the windswept afternoon..... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84402)
HALO XLVIII: If we couldn't laugh, we would go insane. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4527787#post4527787)
HALO XLIX: . . . Sense? What's that? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84815)
HALO L: In HALO, Evil Fight You! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85095)
HALO LI: Link! He come to town, then he left. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85495)
HALO LII: This thread is what all true warriors strive for! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85695)
HALO LIII: You're a Little Short for Gods... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85947)
HALO LIV: War! What is it good for? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86173)
HALO LV: Absolutely nothing of importance or value (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86549)
HALO LVI: More kids than an orphanage (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86772)
It's okay if the good guys do it...... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87027)
HALO LVIII: Tom Cruise Crazy. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87475)
HALO LVIX: Who's Gonna Tell You When It's Too Late (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87885)
HALO LX: The End Of The World As We Know It. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88134)
HALO LXI: Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88409)
HALO LXII: Quote, what quote? Where? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88717)
HALO LXIII: This is not Sparta (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89118)
HALO LXIV: We do not require additional pylons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89518)
HALO LXV: Do you believe in Miracles? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89990)
HALO LXVI: Song to say goodbye... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90306)
HALO LXVII: Oww my IQ. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4922944#post4922944)
HALO LXVIII: Shiiiiiny! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91705)
HALO LXIX/69: Get your mind into the gutter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5005581#post5005581)
HALO LXX: Mouthwash? Good deeds don't leave a bad aftertaste (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92757)
HALO LXXI: Title Broke (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5052092#post5052092)
HALO 71/LXXII (apparently): All Good People Know Good People (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5087251#post5087251)




Attention: HALO is not a part of the town. It's in a different dimension, and is unaccessible unless you PM A HALO member, and become a member yourself.

Mee
2008-10-16, 09:51 PM
First post! Unless I get ninja'd!

FireFox
2008-10-16, 09:52 PM
Is this even the right title number? I got confused by Kael having two different values...

So, Mee aside, is there anyone interested in a Plot, or should I wait for more people?

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 09:52 PM
I'll do plot!


And FF. Pm.

Mee
2008-10-16, 09:53 PM
Yup. You're good. Number-wise, anyway.

And, since you know about my answer, I won't answer. :smalltongue:

I would play someone, but . . . I have no one.

FireFox
2008-10-16, 09:53 PM
Okay...

>.> Who knows where the title quote is from...?

Mee
2008-10-16, 09:55 PM
This post says nothing. Mostly nothing someone else can mock me about.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 09:57 PM
Shakespeare!:smallbiggrin:

FireFox
2008-10-16, 09:58 PM
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. :smalltongue: Correct! Twelfth Night, which is close to my birthday! :smallbiggrin:


I'll do my plot when there's two or three people I guess...

Mee
2008-10-16, 09:58 PM
Oh, yeah. See? Epic fail. Editing now . . . >.>

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:06 PM
Boudica's in the living room.

Matt's wandering.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:06 PM
Crystal's wandering!

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:08 PM
Boudica looks at Crystal with a kind of distracted curiousity.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:10 PM
She looks at Boudica.
Hi...

Mee
2008-10-16, 10:10 PM
Orianna is wandering, and ends up in Toby's glade.
Just for the fresh air that isn't cold. :smalltongue:
Well, she has other reasons too, but, meh.

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:11 PM
Hello. Who are you?

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:11 PM
I'm Crystal...
...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:12 PM
The Goddess nods slightly. And I Boudica...

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:12 PM
Nice to meet you...:smallsmile:

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:15 PM
Likewise...

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:15 PM
So...
...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:17 PM
What brings you here?

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:19 PM
I'm looking for someone but... *Sigh* He's not here...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:19 PM
Boudica nods serenely. Ah... So you have no other reason to stay?

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:21 PM
Not really...
...

Volug
2008-10-16, 10:22 PM
Did I hear plot?

I iz interested and would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to participate.

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:25 PM
Hm, can I run it with two people...? when I made it, I came up with three basic paths I saw that it could take, but I expect to be surprised by a participant and have to make something upon the fly... I don't know who else would go for it, so...

A portal opens up where Matt is, and things appear from it to attack him. He's outside the training room...


Boudica shrugs.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:26 PM
I- *Sigh*:smallsigh:

Volug
2008-10-16, 10:27 PM
Hm, can I run it with two people...? when I made it, I came up with three basic paths I saw that it could take, but I expect to be surprised by a participant and have to make something upon the fly... I don't know who else would go for it, so...

I don't know, can you...?

I can't undeadtime tonight, but if i can participate I'll be on tommorow:smallbiggrin:

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:28 PM
All right, scratch that then; I'll run it tomorrow.


So do you have something better you could be doing elsewhere? Do you expect this person to return? :smallconfused:

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:30 PM
I really don't know. Ever since my uncle died I don't know what I'm doing...:smallsigh:

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:31 PM
Boudica frowns and nods sympathetically.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:32 PM
She sighs and sits down...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:34 PM
Boudica walks over and attempts to give her a comforting pat on the back.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:35 PM
She smiles, under her helmet.
Thanks...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:37 PM
Don't worry, things always turn out all right... :smallsmile:

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:40 PM
Yeah.:smallsmile:
She pulls her helmet off.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/quinsarny/group.png
She looks like the girl in that...
'Cept... Younger... Or... Older... Actually, it's hard to tell her age... She could be sixteen, she could be thirty...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:42 PM
Boudica smiles.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:42 PM
She smiles back.
Things will be better...
...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:44 PM
The Goddess nods.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:44 PM
Does this place have a kitchen?

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:47 PM
Boudica nods and then points to the door to it.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:48 PM
Thank you.:smallbiggrin:
She heads that way, the lockett on her neck more noticeable now...

FireFox
2008-10-16, 10:49 PM
Boudica disappears.

Eh, night. Seeya tomorrow.

Quinsar
2008-10-16, 10:50 PM
Seeya!:smallbiggrin:

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:46 AM
The portal to Masato's demi-plane opens.

No one comes out however.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:31 PM
Matt is wandering...

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:33 PM
(I deleted the last post due to Masato logging off.) Hi, Matt. How are you today?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:34 PM
Hi. I'm doing all right, you?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:37 PM
I'm fine thanks. Has Amelia been doing anything else to annoy anyone? She got ridiculously hysterical before passing out yesterday.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:40 PM
Matt rolls his eyes. Haven't talked with her lately. We should probably strap her to a bed in the sickbay, guard her from anything that shows up, and try to either purge the drugs from her system or wait for them to wear off...

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 12:41 PM
Amelia undeadtimes, eating cake in the living room, quietly. She's wearing a red dress, tight'n'spaghetti strap.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:42 PM
She seems convinced that I'm dangerous to her because I know magic, so I doubt that she'd let you do that. She was even more irritating then that kleptomaniac catboy the yesterday.....

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 12:42 PM
Cake? I said you should watch those carbs. Nomlas wanders into the living room and looks over at the cake Amelia's eating. Someone gon' get laaarge.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 12:44 PM
Oh, please, this is fat-free! Amelia says, quickly, nibbling another piece. So, what's up, blondie?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:44 PM
Matt laughs. If she's brainwashed, she clearly won't let us do anything. So we just knock her out or sedate her.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 12:46 PM
A fat-free cake? Nomlas scratches the back of his head confusedly. Huh, well, I guess if they can stop time they can do that aswell. He takes a seat on the sofa and yawns quietly, while flicking his hair back. Not much. How goes your addiction?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:46 PM
Good point. I always carry a couple of spells containing a scroll called Overwhelm which can be used to knock people out without harming them.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:48 PM
Matt nods and then stretches.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 12:49 PM
What addiction? :smallconfused: Amelia hmms curiously, as she finishes her cake, and wipes her mouth with a tissue from her clutch bag.

Volug
2008-10-17, 12:50 PM
Back.

Though nothing I could do, I'm afraid.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 12:50 PM
Huh, you know. Just those happy pills you were taking that happen to make you go completely insane.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:51 PM
Shall we try using it now?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 12:52 PM
((Nothing you can do Masato...? :smallconfused:))

Eh, I don't really feel like garnering the undying hatred of somebody just yet.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 12:53 PM
What are you on about, babe? It sounds like you were on the happy pills... Amelia says, getting up, moving nearer him. What are you saying? She asks.

Volug
2008-10-17, 12:54 PM
Well, I was planning on introducing a much older Kiba, however, with so many things going on now I find that it can't really happen now...

Bleh, no one is on when I am anymore T_T

Oh well, more my fault then anyone elses.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 12:55 PM
Okay. I'll see you later. Tempest wanders off before finding the portal. He decides to see what's on the other side.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 12:55 PM
Err.. Nomlas leans back against the sofa a little more, trying to create as much space between him and Amelia as possible. I, uhm, I think the first step is admitting you have a problem. He grins sheepishly.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 12:58 PM
Babe? Oh, I get it. We're playing that confessions game you liked so much with your last girlfriend, right? She moves nearer. Well, sweety, I have a confession to make... :smallamused:

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 01:00 PM
Nomlas pushes himself off of the sofa and begins stepping backwards towards the living room door. A confession? What in the hell are you talking about?

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:02 PM
Sweety, are you OK? Seriously, you're worrying me. Amelia says, backing away a little. You're, like, sure you're not, like, flippin' out? Cause, as of last night, you weren't nearly so crazed. Well, we were for a little while, I spose. :smallamused:

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:04 PM
Well, if Tempest entered that portal, he'll see a forest. It seems like it is fall, as the leaves of all non-pine trees are starting to turn brown and fall to the ground, it is also just slightly chilly.

No sounds, but a slight wind and rustle of leaves.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:04 PM
Tempest tries to get Masato's scent after casting Endure Elements on himself.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 01:05 PM
Nomlas backs into the living room and wall and raises an eyebrow confusedly. I'm worrying you? He coughs for a few seconds, clearing his throat. What, uhm, what exactly happened last night?

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:07 PM
We had chinese food, after that fox got in, and you beat the hell out of it. Then we played strip Cluedo. And went to bed. Then the shower. Then the sofa. Then the bed. Again. Don't you remember? Amelia says, looking concerned, rightfully (in her eyes). Shall I call the doctor? You're looking a little peaky.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:08 PM
There's not much elements to endure unless Tempest is very sensitive to cold.

Masato's scent is not around in any way, but there is a scent of wolves, a few of them, mixed together. It's only been a couple hours since they were here, though one of them is more recent, though it's scent won't be recognizable.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:09 PM
Tempest decides to follow the scent. (He is quite sensitive to the cold.)

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 01:10 PM
Nomlas rubs his eyes in disbelief, actually thinking for a second that he could be losing his mind. That all sounds very fun, Kiddo. But, none of that happened. Ever.

.. Alek, are you there? Hello? Hellooo?

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:11 PM
Yello? I'm a little busy here. There're some sounds of heavy breathing coming down the telepathic line.

... Riiight. So, you're saying I'm crazy. Amelia laughs out loud.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:13 PM
Huh.

It leads around in circles pretty much. It starts to head up a slight hill, though by the time Tempest figures that out something tries to bite his neck from behind.

Tempest may notice, as another scent may somehow appear out of nowhere just right before the attack.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:14 PM
Tempest Dimention Hops out of the way as soon as he detects the new scent before looking round at his attacker.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 01:14 PM
Well, I was thinking more full-blown insane, rather than crazy. Nomlas seems a little creeped out as Amelia laughs, but has no more room to back away. But, y'know, there are always people to help you stop being insane. Yup. Insane isn't good.

Alek, what the hell are you playing at?

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:17 PM
A white wolf, about Masato's size.

And he quickly lunges at Tempest again.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:18 PM
Tempest dodges. You're not Kiba by any chance, are you? If you are, I'm guessing you don't recognise me, right?

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:20 PM
What? Oh, the making her crazy, thing? Yeah, that, right? That's heavy on your mind, dude. Seriously, chill your cute little ass. That little scumbitch of a sister just existing has been annoying for me. But, now, hey. She's got the family genes. I mean, Cressie, Josh, Rosa, and I, are all frackin' insane. But she was fine. Till now. What of it? Alek asks, still breathing heavily.

Riiight. Still thinking it's a joke, she moves in, to kiss his neck. Shall I show you how crazy I can be...

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:20 PM
Huh?

The wolf skids to a hault, almost falling over.

Food doesn't talk...

Clearly confused.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:22 PM
((So... Kiba's still stupid, Masato? :smalltongue:))

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:22 PM
Tempest looks nervous due to the food comment.How old are you now? You were 3 when I first met you, but Masato said it would be 10 years before the entrance to this plane was opened again. It's been a few days back at the HALO base.

(He hasn't seen Tempest for a decade, and he was only 3 when he knew Tempest.)

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-17, 01:25 PM
.. Are you serious? This is insane, Alek, you are insane. I appreciate a good prank as much as the next guy, but come on, this is too far. Wait, hold on, she's walking towards m-

Gah! Nomlas quickly shoves her away before she manages to kiss him. Okay, seriously, the kissing thing? I'm not really down with that. Not while you need a straight jacket, anyway.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:25 PM
((Do you remember when you were 3?
I don't))

Wait, what's going on? HALO? I'm 13, what are you doing here?

Some things don't change terribly much however?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:28 PM
HALO's an anti-evil organisation which your father formed. I've been a member for a few months of real-life time, and I decided to look in here due to being concerned about Masato.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:28 PM
D-dad? Um....

Kiba slowly stands back up, thinking.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-17, 01:30 PM
((I do. Other people don't... :smallconfused: It's just the way you phrased it - made me think he was CAVEMAN KIBA!))

Of course I'm insane, sweety. However, I'm heavily medicated, evil, and have superpowers. Eventually, they all blend into one another. Anyways, I have to go. This filipino's rather feisty, and is taking up a rather large amount of my time. Gotta go. His voice fades.

OK, you're obviously nuts! Amelia flounces away.

((deadtime))

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:36 PM
Is he okay? Tempest sounds worried.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 01:38 PM
Eh, deadtime.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:38 PM
((I can see that, but... Look at it this way, if you were hunting a deer, and the deer started talking, how would you react?
Sorta the same thing.))

I don't think you should see him when he's hungry, if you do really know him.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:41 PM
Why is that? I've never known him to be aggressive when his eating.

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:45 PM
He's just a bit cranky.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:46 PM
I understand. How are your brothers, sister and mother?

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:47 PM
Mom's taking care of dad all the time, Tsume... I haven't seen him in months, he pops in now and then.
Where did you meet dad again?

I'm not going to go into detail on Samual and Sasha =\

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:50 PM
Tempest explains his history with Masato and HALO. How is Masato's heart anyway?

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:50 PM
Huh? All I know is that he can't do much, he's mostly at home.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:53 PM
I understand. Can I see him when he's not eating please?

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:54 PM
Yeah, sure...

Kiba's still a bit curious about the whole thing.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:56 PM
Thanks. What's been happening here over the last few years?

Volug
2008-10-17, 01:57 PM
... Like what? What do you mean?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 01:59 PM
I was just curious due to how long it's been since I last saw you.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:00 PM
Well, I really need to get some food for everyone.

Kiba starts to run off.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:02 PM
Tempest dashes after him. Would you like me to help? I can use magic.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:03 PM
What's magic?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:07 PM
It involves changing reality to create certain effects. Most of my spells deal with healing or blasting things with ice or lightning.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:08 PM
Eh... I don't really get it.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:09 PM
If we find a deer, would you like me to demonstrate it?

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:11 PM
Suuure....

Kiba keeps running, though slows down after awhile when he catches a sent.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:12 PM
Tempest stays low to the ground while creeping. I take it you found something?

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:13 PM
Kiba nods, he slowly advances.

3 deer are on the other side of a nearby bush.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:15 PM
Tempest fires an Orb of Electricity at the nearest deer.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:17 PM
They start to run away, however one falls over, and Kiba rushes over to it.

He quickly turns human, wearing the EXACT same clothes he wore when he was 3, and they are still too big, he has a small hand-made (by him) short sword that he uses to slice the deer's neck.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:18 PM
Tempest dashes over to Kiba. That one's called Orb of Electricity. What did you think of it?

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:19 PM
It killed it quickly.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:21 PM
Good. Do you need anymore deers killing? Also, would you like some clothes that fit you properly? Those look uncomfortable.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:22 PM
They are fine.

Kiba turns into a wolf and starts to drag the deer home.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:24 PM
Tempest follows while attempting to help using Mage Hand.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:26 PM
Kiba drags it up the hill I mentioned earlier.

Er, you better come back a bit later.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:27 PM
You mean because Masato will be eating? Please could you tell him I said hi when you see him?

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:29 PM
Kiba nods.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:30 PM
Thanks. I'll see you later if you don't need me for anything.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:34 PM
Kiba keeps trying the deer up the hill.

I'll deadtime for a couple minutes, to work on something.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-17, 02:37 PM
Tempest leaves the demi plane. (I'll deadtime now. Goodnight.)

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:51 PM
Took shorter then I thought.

Out of complete curiousity, Kiba pokes his head through the portal into HALO.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 02:52 PM
Matt is wandering around...

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:53 PM
Kiba pokes his head out into the hall now, and when he sees Matt, he quickly ducks back into the room wondering what he's getting himself into.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 02:54 PM
Matt carefully freezes, then starts stepping backwards when he sees Kiba.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 02:55 PM
Undeadtime
Sythis wanders.

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:56 PM
Kiba's now about Masato's size, in case yah didn't see.

Kiba should be out of sight now, he's in the room, but near the door, to listen and see if Matt gets closer.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 02:57 PM
Matt's still warily walking backwards away from Kiba.

Is now a good time Masato...?

Volug
2008-10-17, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I got awhile before I log off.

As my video is taking about 30 minutes to be converted to WMV format >.>
And I have 2 more.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:00 PM
A portal opens behind Matt, and a pair of unarmed yet burly goons step out and easily grab Matt.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:02 PM
As Kiba smells(?) 2 new scents. He slowly pokes his head back out of the room to get a better idea of what's going on.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:04 PM
Sythis wanders in to see Matt get abducted.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:05 PM
The two are human. They subdue Matt by punching him until he goes limp, and then another man in what appears to be grey clerical robes but bares a more than passing resemblance to a labcoat steps out of the portal. He looks at Kiba before turning his attention to Matt.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:06 PM
H-hey! You can just hurt someone!

Kiba steps out of the room, growling.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:09 PM
Hey! Who are you and what's going on?!

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:10 PM
The two goons leave Matt lying on the floor and scowl at Kiba and Sythis.
The cleric starts casting a spell on Matt.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:12 PM
I'm talking to you!

To get Kiba's (who is very annoyed) point acrossed, he aims to bite one of the goon's arms.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:16 PM
The goon tries to grab Kiba and throw him into the wall, if he can't do that in time, he's going to get bit.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:16 PM
Sythis walks over in the general direction of the goons. Remember Sythis is a dragon.
Okay, what the hell is going on here?!

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:19 PM
The Cleric stands up, after finishing his spell, and smiles easily at Sythis. Are you interested in a job?

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:19 PM
Kiba's fast pretty swift (seems like a better way to put it), so the goon will most likely be bitten.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:21 PM
The goon cries out in pain as he tries to shake Kiba off. The other one kicks at the wolf.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:21 PM
I have dozens of questions, if you don't mind.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:22 PM
Kiba will be kicked, he'll let go of the guys arm.

What are you doing to him?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:24 PM
It should be noted that Matt's bruises from the goons have been healed.

The cleric casts another spell and the goons suddenly get a blank look on their faces and slowly walk back to the portal.
I apologize about that, I'm not strong enough to keep those brutes in control, and they tend to do what they want otherwise. I'll be happy to answer questions for you.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:25 PM
Wait, what?

Kiba's clearly confused now.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:26 PM
Okay. Who are you?

Who do you work for?

Why do you want him?

And what is going on?
Sythis asks each sequencing question as the cleric guy answers them.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:29 PM
I am a cleric of Nomos.
I work for Him, but my superior officer is the Cardinal Sciano.
We were asked by the boy's father to retrieve him safely, but my men... He gestures at the portal. They were compromised by the enemy and tried to hurt him before I could get to him.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:31 PM
Kiba takes the opportunity to figure out who else is around here, and in the position he is in. He doesn't know anything or anyone in this place (he can't remember). He slowly starts to back up.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:32 PM
Sythis checks for the faintest sign of deception in the cleric

Okay. What do you need him for?
after that question is answered,
And if i'm signing on for a job, what would you need me to do?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:35 PM
He's apparantly speaking the truth.

The boy's father, a druid named Tobias, requested we retrieve him before he gets hurt here. I don't really know. He shrugs.
Well, my city is currently under attack, and we're looking for very powerful warriors, mages, or healers to aid us in the upcoming battle...

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:39 PM
Tobias? There is a faint sign of disqust in his tone upon speaking those words. Ah. But I apologize, I can't cast spells, and my weapons training is minimal at best. But I do make a pretty adept medic, if you need one.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:41 PM
Ah. Well, we had heard that HALO has some other powerful members, and we'd like to offer that job to some of them... He turns back to Matt.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:42 PM
Sythis turns to Matt in response
Hmm, he seems pretty fine despite the beating he took.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:44 PM
Yes, I healed him. Two paladins step out of the portal and take Matt.
The cleric looks around the base and sighs somewhat dejectedly.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:45 PM
I think Rand is a potent magician. Maybe you can talk to him.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:49 PM
The cleric thinks about this. Ah... the thing is: we can't take too powerful of people. The battle isn't enough of a challenge for the extremely powerful to willingly bother with, and they usually have no need for gold or other monetary compensation...
The portal's still open, and the cleric's attention is on Sythis. The pallys have already taken Matt through.

Volug
2008-10-17, 03:50 PM
Eh, Kiba's first Instinct would be get out of there >.>

If I can't come up with something to get him involved I'll deadtime, and think of something else.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:52 PM
Other then just wandering in, I can't think of anything... Maybe if he later grabbed on to somebody and accidentally got pulled in...?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:53 PM
A voice of unseen origin: Yeah. Besides, I have other jobs, like keeping this guy from staying dead.
Sythis seems pretty used to that. So, do you have any ideas? Are you in need of a medic?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:55 PM
Well, not urgently pressed for a medic now... If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could talk with your other members and see if anyone would be interested in aiding us? We would of course compensate people generously for their time. He smiles and then turns towards the portal.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 03:58 PM
:smalleek: oh crap, I completely forgot. We do have other problems pressing us at the moment, but I suppose I can tell people that a preist of...:smallconfused: Loros? Wants to talk to them.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 03:59 PM
Nomos. And what type of other problems?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 04:00 PM
Nomos. Right. And most recently, the owner of this base is being sued for this base itself, so a lot of my attention has been focused on that.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 04:02 PM
Like I said, we would be willing to pay back any aid with large amounts of money. That may help.
The cleric shrugs and goes into the portal.


I'll have him come back a few more times today and try to entice other members/grab and brainwash others...

Emperor Ing
2008-10-17, 04:07 PM
Sythis wanders.

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:03 PM
Other then just wandering in, I can't think of anything... Maybe if he later grabbed on to somebody and accidentally got pulled in...?

That would work.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 07:16 PM
Inigo finally undeadtimes.

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:18 PM
Well, if Inigo is nearby Masato's room, or Jenny, they might smell something very... Ick...

Like someone who hasn't taken a bath in years, literally.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 07:39 PM
Inigo looks over there, and summons a f ew DRDs to help clean.

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:40 PM
There's actually someone in Masato's room. He's snooping around, with the lights off it's hard to get a good look at him.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 07:45 PM
Inigo turns on the lights.

What do you want?

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:46 PM
The person quickly turns around to face Inigo.

Very young teenager of 13, very very very messy white hair... Smelly... White hair with wolf ears and tail.

Wearing the same exact clothes Kiba was wearing when he was 3, and they are too big on him still.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 07:54 PM
Errr...Hello? Who are you?

Volug
2008-10-17, 07:57 PM
Ah... There was this little fennec that came to my home, he could talk, he said he came from here.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 08:03 PM
But...who are you?

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:04 PM
Kiba, he also said my dad made this place.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 08:15 PM
Kiba...? Do you know who I am?

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:16 PM
No, I don't even know your name.

Kiba's hand is on his home-made sword, just incase =\

FireFox
2008-10-17, 08:27 PM
Yeah... nevermind on my plot I guess... :smallsigh:

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:28 PM
Well I agreed to your suggestion Firefox, but you never tried it, but whatever you say.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 08:28 PM
((Wait, you had a plot?:smallconfused:))

Uncle Inigo?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 08:30 PM
I had an idea, and then I deepened it and thought it could work... But there's not much Kiba could do by himself, and... Eh, maybe I still will do it, but it's not going to be a great plot or anything.

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:33 PM
((Kiba's been hunting for about 7 years in his life, since he was 6, he's got fighting ability, maybe not really good but he can still hold his own or, well, flee.
And I don't care, I wants plot, mine are worse no matter what plot you come up with))

Inigo... My dad talks about you sometimes.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 08:41 PM
((DO IT! DO IT!))

What does he say?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 08:41 PM
A portal opens up and the cleric from the last page steps out and looks around.

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:43 PM
He talked about someplace he used to go to now and then, and I went there as well when I was young. He always talked about how I should never go there since people would hate me, since they hated him, but he said that one person named Inigo actually respected him and treated him like a friend.

Kiba looks at the cleric, his hand grasps around his sword hilt.

Mee
2008-10-17, 08:44 PM
Suddenly, Orianna is also there! Huzzah!

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 08:55 PM
WAUGH!

Inigo jumps.

Dang it Ori...And who are you?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 08:56 PM
The man smiles easily. Hello there. I'm a cleric of Nomos and I'm looking for powerful people willing to help me not die from a barbaric army wiping out my city. So naturally I came here. Any of you wishing to help me out? I'm willing to pay money.

Mee
2008-10-17, 08:56 PM
"What? What did I do?"

She notices cleric boy.
"Oh, so, what army is this?"

Volug
2008-10-17, 08:57 PM
What's money?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 09:01 PM
The Xaosians, but I don't think that means anything to you... And by that I mean, gold, silver, platinum, jewels, artifacts, food...

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 09:01 PM
And where is the city?

Volug
2008-10-17, 09:02 PM
Food sounds good, but... I need to get home to help mom take care of dad, he's always so sick.

Mee
2008-10-17, 09:03 PM
She stays silent, as the name does mean nothing, and since everyone else is asking what else needs to be known.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 09:04 PM
Nomopolis. He gestures to the portal behind him. Oh? I'm sorry to hear that, but we have some great healers that may be able to help your father...

Mee
2008-10-17, 09:06 PM
She raises an eyebrow slightly at the name of the city.
The nods, thinking.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 09:07 PM
Nomopolis...? Where is that?

FireFox
2008-10-17, 09:09 PM
It's in another plane... a different universe, but one that has many points of contact with this one.

Volug
2008-10-17, 09:12 PM
I don't think he'd want them.

Sorry, restarted computer.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 09:13 PM
Alright...Sounds good. What do you say Ori?

Mee
2008-10-17, 09:15 PM
"Sure, I'll help."
She nods, grinning slightly.

FireFox
2008-10-17, 09:16 PM
The cleric grins, clearly relieved. Right this way then, please. He steps through the portal.

Mee
2008-10-17, 09:18 PM
She goes through as well.

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 09:19 PM
Inigo looks at Kiba.

C'mon. It will be fun.

Volug
2008-10-17, 09:20 PM
Can anything somehow push Kiba in there?

I don't know about it...

Mee
2008-10-17, 09:20 PM
Teh powah oh plot pushes Kiba in!

Inigo Montoya
2008-10-17, 09:34 PM
Or...Inigo drags Kiba in.

Volug
2008-10-17, 09:35 PM
That could work >.>

And it does.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:09 AM
Tempest is in the kitchen.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:25 AM
Oh, hello.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:29 AM
Hi, Sythis. How are you?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:32 AM
I am fine. And by the way, some friends of Tobias have been asking around for some warriors and magicians to help defend their city from attackers.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:33 AM
Really? What's the city called?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:38 AM
I don't know. But it was supposedly a preist of...:smallconfused: Noros? Moros? One of the two, that wanted some decently powerful people from haylow to help him.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:41 AM
I've never heard of that diety before. Did the priest say anything about the opposition or his own forces at all?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:44 AM
He says they're evenly matched, but a few additional powerful magicians will turn the tide in their favor. He turned down Rand, seeing as though he's apparently too powerful, and not willing to accept the compensation in gold.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:46 AM
That sounds odd. Why would Rand being too powerful be a problem here? It reminds me of Nicholas complaining about people who whine about spellcasters being overpowered in a game that he likes to play.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-18, 04:47 AM
Amelia's in the living room, wearing overalls, chiselling out a big block of stone, grunting slightly as she performs the tiring work. As of yet, it's unclear as to what she's carving.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:49 AM
I don't know, something about it not being challenging enough, and have no use for their monetary comensation.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:50 AM
I see........Why was it essential that they paid voulenteers?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:53 AM
Probably has to do with that it makes them feel better that they're paying them for their services.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:54 AM
That could be it. Did anyone go with the priest?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:55 AM
No.
Hmm.
He hears Amelia carving the stone.
Oh hello.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-18, 04:56 AM
Oh, hello. Finishing quickly, Amelia stands back to reveal a large statue of Nomlas, chiselled from stone. She picks up some gold leaf paint.

happyturtle
2008-10-18, 04:57 AM
Jordan is sitting in Amelia's room, working on his laptop.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 04:57 AM
Sythis examines the statue
Erhm, did you just...:smallconfused:

Kaelaroth
2008-10-18, 04:59 AM
Yeah, isn't it fabulous! :smallbiggrin: Amelia grins. I need much, much more paint though, to make the sapphire gleam of his eyes! She teleports back to her room, and sees Jordan. Who're you? :smalleek:

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 04:59 AM
That's odd. (Sorry about my last post: I meant to ask that question IC. I altered it.)

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 05:00 AM
Erhm, why Nomlas?!

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 05:04 AM
I have no idea.

happyturtle
2008-10-18, 05:04 AM
"Jordan Bereford. I'm a friend of Nomlas," he says. He seems completely relaxed, leaning back in the chair with his long legs streched out in front of him and the computer in his lap. He glances down at the screen and types a few words. "He's told me so much about you, Amelia."

Kaelaroth
2008-10-18, 05:06 AM
Oh, my god, really? The frickin' insane Amelia says, sitting down on her bed. Has he really? What did he say? All good, I hope? Her last sentence sounds cheery, but subtle undertones of psychosis line it.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 05:09 AM
hmm, wait, didn't Nomlas give an explosive bunny to Amelia? Why is she worshipping him now?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 05:13 AM
Now that you mention it, that doesn't make much sense, especially when you consider her rant the other day.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 05:14 AM
Freakin hell, i'm getting too old for this. And i'm not even that old.

happyturtle
2008-10-18, 05:17 AM
"That would be telling," Jordan says, with seductive smile. "Why don't you tell me what you think he should have said."

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-18, 05:17 AM
I know the feeling, and I'm immune to aging. Dispite what she says, it's obvious that she is mentally ill. Those pills she was on probably don't help things either.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-18, 05:18 AM
Pills? Sythis obviously wants a sample.

Kaelaroth
2008-10-18, 05:18 AM
I don't know. Why, what's he been saying? It's all been bad stuff, hasn't it? Why? What've I done to him? I didn't mean to hurt Layla. What's he been saying?! :smallfrown: Amelia's eyes fill with glowing tears.

happyturtle
2008-10-18, 05:21 AM
"Shhh... it'll be okay," Jordan says, putting his computer down and sitting on the bed next to Amelia. "I'm sure he didn't mean it."

He puts his arm around her.