PDA

View Full Version : Falling Feathers [GLoG Plot]

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-17, 10:01 PM
((wiki (http://goodleagueofgood.wikidot.com/fallen-feathers)))

Heaven. Or not quite. Stormy seas make up the bottom of this plane, boiling water stirred up by the blank eyed souls of the damned. In the distance, a tall volcano dominates the skyline wherever you look, climbing up into the black thunderclouds and firey skies above. Ash, red feathers and burning embers rain from the sky, where Erinyes and other fallen Celestials go about their business.
The nearest face of the volcano is dominated by a blackened temple, slivers of pure ruby shining through the soot.
The red crystal soul lurches towards the temple, reaching out and grabbing souls from the water and consuming them. It starts to pick up speed, giving it's wings an experimental flap...

Kris steps out of the portal and immediately plunges into the stormy sea.
HELP!
Pale white hands grasp him, and begin to pull him deeper into the sea. As he sinks, he begins to feel the sea sapping his energy, and a mournful chanting penetrates his head.
noescapeforoneofusnoescapeforoneofusnoescapeforone ofus
noescapeforoneofusnoescapeforoneofusnoescapeforone ofusnoescapeforoneofus

Fostire
2008-10-18, 08:31 AM
Rick and Pri fly through the portal following Kris ((since they are flying, they will hopefully not fall into the water))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:38 AM
They should (hopefully) see Kris' arm thrashing around in the water. Kris surfaces for a second, letting out a muffled help! before the arms of the other damned souls drag him back down. About a stone's throw away, the crystalline soul is almost reformed.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 08:46 AM
Pri casts mass bulls strength on the three while Rick attempts to pull kris out of the water

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:56 AM
Kris is pulled out of the water, hanging in Rick's grasp. His skin is slightly bleached, as is his hair, and he is noticeably skinnier than when he went in.
That is not good water...

In the distant sky, an Erinyes is drawn to the magic, and begins descending on the trio.

The soul continues consuming other souls.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:10 AM
Rick holds on to kris with some difficulty ((even with the buff he isn't that strong))
"you okay? Pri do your thing"
Pri casts Heal on kris ((that should restore pretty much any damage done by the water))
"I think someone's coming" Pri points at the incoming erinyes

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:20 AM
Kris pulls out a scroll of Fly and uses it on himself. The heal fails though, it's level drain, not damage. Two more Erinyes are attracted by the magic, and the falling ash and embers start to gather into clumps...
Here comes the cavalry.
Kris draws his sword, which after a few seconds, alights with a weak Holy Flame.
Oh... I hope it's enough.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:28 AM
Rick looks at the incoming erinyes and his right hand starts glowing with blue energy as do the symbols drawn on Pri.
"Erinyes. Pri, don't bother turning invisible this things can see you anyway"
"Ok"
Pri will wait untill they are close enough and use call lightning storm

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:37 AM
The lightning forks out of the clouds, spearing the Erinyes. More start swooping in. More clumps of burning ash form and the ones already in progress finish forming and burst into flaming balls not unlike Lantern Archons.
The Soot Darkhons (I need to call them something okay!) move towards the trio, belching gouts of flame.
Meanwhile, the soul continues to gain ground sea.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:44 AM
Pri will keep calling lightnings and Rick will start blasting the darkhons with positive energy until the erinyes come within melee range. When that happens, he will form a glaive from the positive energy and start slashing them.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:52 AM
The Darkhons explode in when they die. More devils are attracted by the magic blasts.
Kris sees the Crystalline soul fleeing.
Heh, I don't think so..

He flies after the soul.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:02 AM
Pri will try to hold the erinyes and darkhons back
Rick sees kris flying after the soul and decides to follow using his dimension door ability every now and then to catch up and dodge the devils. (he can cover about 100 feet per dimension hop, and has a fly speed of 60 (x4 if "running") so he should catch up fast)

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:10 AM
Rick should catch up no problem, though the magical transport alerts more Erinyes and Darkhons to his position.

The assorted Devils swarm around Pri. Roughly 2 Darkhons form every time he casts a spell. However, there are no more Erinyes in the surrounding sky. However, a swarm of them amass at the temple, including some more powerful ones, such as Lunars and Saxaphone Darkhons. :smalltongue:

((deadtime.))

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:15 AM
Rick should catch up no problem, though the magical transport alerts more Erinyes and Darkhons to his position.

The assorted Devils swarm around Pri. Roughly 2 Darkhons form every time he casts a spell. However, there are no more Erinyes in the surrounding sky. However, a swarm of them amass at the temple, including some more powerful ones, such as Lunars and Saxaphone Darkhons. :smalltongue:

((deadtime.))

Pri will use sunburst to (hopefully) destroy all the darkhons, he will then fly after kris and rick before more show up (he has no fancy teleport powers so he might take a while to catch up)

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:27 AM
PLOT will continue........ TOMORROW!!!!

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 07:07 PM
((Bumpity bump bump))

The soul gathers it's strength, flapping it's wings.
No you don't!
Kris hurls himself at the soul and swings his sword, scoring a long thin gash on its skin.
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fostire
2008-10-18, 07:56 PM
Rick tries to dimension door in front of the soul. He is now wielding two energy glaives (one positive, one negative) and he thrust both forward into the soul trying to take advantage of the devil's speed for extra damage

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:11 PM
((Rick's wielding two polearms!? Did he multiclass into Barbarian?:smalltongue:))

Fostire
2008-10-18, 08:18 PM
((Rick's wielding two polearms!? Did he multiclass into Barbarian?:smalltongue:))

((The main problem with wielding two polearms would be that without massive strength it would be impossible to keep them straight with just one hand (balance and all that) but I figured that if they are made of energy they have no weight and therefore can very easily be wielded in one hand each))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:22 PM
The two polearms stab through the soul, and it writhes in pain, sinking into a heap. (but not destroyed)
Suddenly Rick should feel a completely overwhelming evil, as well as a clawed hand on his shoulder.
You have something that belongs to me.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 08:35 PM
Rick turns invisible and dimension doors a few feet forward leaving a major image where he was (since whatever it is was touching him, the thing should get a nice bonus on his saving throw to disbelieve the illusion). The invisibility and the dimension door power happen almost at the same time so hopefully it shouldn't notice anything (if he falls for the illusion that is).

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:41 PM
The Pit Lord is not fooled. (I'm too lazy to provide a description, but there's one on the wiki.)
He grabs Rick, and orders two Erinyes to grab Kris.

Meanwhile, Pri is but a stone's throw away from the group.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 08:49 PM
The Pit Lord is not fooled. (I'm too lazy to provide a description, but there's one on the wiki.)

((After I posted I realized that this might be the pit lord and if erinyes have permanent true seeing this guy should too))

Pri casts Rain of Black Tulips
((Black tulips fall in a 80 radius by 80 high
Cylinder. Each Evil creature in the area of
effect takes 5d6 damage per round (no save)
and is Nauseated (FortNeg) as long as it
remains in the area of effect.))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 08:57 PM
All the lesser devils are effected, and most die, but the Pit Lord is unaffected. (screw the rules! He's practically a god.)
An admirable effort, but futile.
He picks up the soul, and it merges into him...

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:00 PM
The Pit Lord glows with an inner light as the soul merges and begins to transform. His feather's clean themselves out, and his spikes and scales regress, forming into smooth skin. Within a second, an extraordinarily handsome angel with blood red wings stands before you. He points at Rick, talking to the devil within him.
Kneel.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:12 PM
All the lesser devils are effected, and most die, but the Pit Lord is unaffected. (screw the rules! He's practically a god.)
((I was actually expecting that))
Pri will use summon nature's ally to summon an elder air elemental
((did you know I can summon a pixie with this? so I could give someone a scroll and they could summon pri whenever they want :smalltongue:))
Rick was grabbed an will attempt to blast the devil
At the command of the devil, ricks eyes glow red and the scar on the side of his face turns into an open wound
"How dare you try and command me"

((I should probably note here that this guy isn't a regular pit fiend))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:14 PM
((:smallconfused: I don't get that last part about Rick.. He was never grabbed?))

Two Lunars break off from the group and attack the Elemental.
A saxaphone Darkhon blasts his sax to paralyze Pri.

The Pit Lord resumes his command, reaching deeper into Rick, to try and awaken the Devil.

KNEEL!

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:21 PM

There ______

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:25 PM
If you will not kneel, then you will die.

Um... How about no?

Kris stabs the Pit Lord through the back, then attempts to teleport the trio to a safe place.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:31 PM
If you will not kneel, then you will die.

Um... How about no?

Kris stabs the Pit Lord through the back, then attempts to teleport the trio to a safe place.

Pri is paralyzed and rick can't move much when the devil takes some control so he should have no problem teleporting them

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:37 PM
The group are teleported to a wide atrium, with a fountain in the center. Kris runs to the fountain and drinks, his wounds healing and color returning to his skin and hair (deleveled, remember) he grabs a cup and brings back some water to Pri, giving him some to remove the paralysis. He doesn't notice Rick.

((new page, how fitting.))

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:49 PM
Pri returns to normal
"Thanks"

Rick's eyes are still glowing and where his scar used to be there is an open wound.
"Where am I this time?"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 09:53 PM
Kris turns to Rick.
Are you okay Rick? We're somewhere safe.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 09:59 PM
Kris turns to Rick.
Are you okay Rick? We're somewhere safe.

"Who the hell is ri- ah you must mean the demonslayer, so that is his name."
He's not moving much other than his right hand which is slowly (very slowly) moving towards his dagger.
"I almost got full control there, you shouldn't have teleported us out. I'm Etzlayal by the way, who might you be?"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:01 PM
I want my friend back.

Kris attempts to punch the open wound. That's how these things usually work. :smalltongue:

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:09 PM
Rick will be knocked to the floor where he remains still except for the hand that is reaching for the dagger
"Ha, I'm pretty sure that must have hurt the demonslayer"
His eyes go to pri
"You look like him, who are you?"
Pri :smalleek:s
"br...brother, what's going on?"
"His brother, Haha that is just great, and what would your title be?, the devilhunter?"
Pri looks away from him
"I... I don't have a title... yet"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:14 PM
Kris pins down the hand, and showing that there was method to his madness, pours the healing water all over the scar.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:20 PM
Rick doesn't move when you pour the water
"that does hurt" he sounds rather calm.
The wound closes and becomes a scar again, the glow on rick's eyes disappears as well
"Thanks, but could you get off of me now"

((:smalleek: Did KR-15 just turn into a catmuffin?))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:28 PM
((Catmuffin week starts tomorrow. (or my tomorrow at any rate.)))

Kris gets off.
Right. Back to the business at hand. How to kill a nigh invulnerable Pit Lord/Seraph who now has his soul and can go anywhere.

The reality of the safehouse seems to shudder.

Like so.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:34 PM
"A cleric would be useful, or a paladin"
""What about the alternating energies thing?"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 10:41 PM
The safehouse shudders again.
No. He's too powerful now that he has his soul. We need to separate them again, recreate the whatever that the Gods did in the first place.

Fostire
2008-10-18, 10:47 PM
"And how exactly are you gonna do that? We don't have the powers of a god"

"And if I get near that thing he'll pull the same trick on me and cause me to lose control."

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 11:05 PM
We don't. He does.
Kris points at Rick.
Last time you were able to draw enough power from the members at GLoG to destroy a planet. Can you do the same using the Devil's power?

Fostire
2008-10-18, 11:10 PM
We don't. He does.
Kris points at Rick.
Last time you were able to draw enough power from the members at GLoG to destroy a planet. Can you do the same using the Devil's power?

((what devil? Semiazas?))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 11:21 PM
((any and all.))

Fostire
2008-10-18, 11:31 PM
((I was just asking in case you where referring to the devil inside him))

"To do that I would need to do the bonding ritual. This would require some blood from the devil and that the devil is near me. If you can get me a drop of blood and enough time, I can bond with any devil you want"

"Kris wounded the devil before teleporting us. Can you use that blood?"

"Yes, that could work"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 11:33 PM
Yeah... It would work... If I hadn't left my sword in the devil...

((deadtime in this thread, there's a battle going on in the main thread and it's pretty hectic.))

Fostire
2008-10-18, 11:38 PM
((Actually I have to go to bed now, mind if we continue this tomorrow?))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-18, 11:42 PM
((Why not))

Fostire
2008-10-19, 10:34 AM
"I'm sure that we can get some blood off of him in battle, but the real problem is that the ritual takes time and it would be really hard to maintain my concentration with a bunch of devils stabbing me. If you two can keep the devils away maybe it can be done, but it would be too dangerous."

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-19, 10:37 AM
Then when we have the soul, how do we destroy it. I think he'd have got rid of that weakness by now.

Fostire
2008-10-19, 10:51 AM
"I have no idea"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-19, 10:53 AM
There's another ripple.

Well, there's another Slayer safe house I know of, so we can perform the ritual, grab the soul, and go there.

The corner of the room furthest from them begins to crumble.
You can't hide from me.

Fostire
2008-10-19, 11:02 AM
"I should get ready"
Rick gets some paint from his bag and starts drawing arcane symbols on his arms

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-19, 11:06 AM
As Rick prepares his stuff, reality ripples more and more frequently, and the wall continues crumbling. Finally, the wall disappears entirely.
Semiazas is there, holding Kris' sword.
Hello.:smallamused:
Get your spell ready Rick!
Kris runs at Semiazas, firing volleys of silver bullets at him.

((And here I deadtime.))

Fostire
2008-10-19, 11:17 AM
Rick begins the ritual, the runes in his arms begin to glow as he recites an incantation.
Pri wildshapes into a huge 12-headed cryohydra and casts shambler to summon 5 shambling mounds

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-19, 11:19 AM
((Isn't Pri level 1? &$%#ing overpowered druids.:smalltongue:))

Fostire
2008-10-19, 11:27 AM
((Isn't Pri level 1? &$%#ing overpowered druids.:smalltongue:))

((At first he was, but then I decided to add some levels into him (he's around level 18 now). Also frozen wildshape + assume supernatural ability + 12 headed cryohydra = 12 breath weapons in one round. Aren't druids just awesome :smalltongue:))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 10:04 AM
((Sorry I took so long, I didn't have anything planned. All my overnight planning went into KR's stuff.))

Semiazas recoils from the attacks, but then lets out a wave of telekinetic force.
Welcome back to Hell mortals.
He roars, his mouth expanding into a huge monstrous jaw, with several tentacle like tongues lashing out at Kris and Pri. Their edges are razor sharp.
The wall crumbles away completely, and the ceiling begins falling to pieces, revealing a blood red sky packed with thunder clouds. In the distance, is a tall volcano, dominated by a ruby temple, now glowing. Balls of fire rain from the sky, and black water begins to seep into the room...

Fostire
2008-10-20, 10:34 AM
((Sorry I took so long, I didn't have anything planned. All my overnight planning went into KR's stuff.))

((no problem, I like what your doing with KR, he truly is evil))

Pri tries to dodge the tongues but his new form isn't as agile as he's used to and he gets some serious wounds.
The shambling mounds are protecting rick from the attacks, taking the blows for him.
Rick continues his incantations.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 07:30 PM
((To bad I won't be able to finish the plot. KR got evicted, and I don't think it'll have as much affect in NO. And AMEN? No. Just no.))

Semiazas pulls back his tongues and yells, thrusting out his wings. Razor sharp feathers fly in all directions.
Water continues seeping in the room, and now anyone on the floor should be gaining a negative level a round (with will save of course.).
Hurry the #&@% up Rick!

Fostire
2008-10-20, 08:00 PM
((If you get a new body maybe turtle won't recognize you...))

Pri is hit by the feathers but keeps going. He opens all twelve mouths and fires a jet of frost from each one all headed towards the devil.

"It's not that ****ing easy you know"
Rick claps his hands and the runes painted on him turn red as the bond is formed.

"The ritual is done, I need you to hold him a little longer while I take his power"
A lot of energy begins to surround him.
Semiazas should feel the connection and the power being sucked from him. This part is painful to the devil and probably very distracting.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 08:16 PM
((Which would totally explain the alignment of (0, -100). Yeah, he's 100 percent evil. But you're right, she won't recognize him at all.))

Kris fires back at the devil.
Well sorry for not feeling a bit stressed when we have razor sharp feathers flying at us, I don't think I can dodge these things for long.
Water touches Kris' ankle.
Rrrrrgh!

Semiazas doesn't notice the power being drawn from him yet. Just a couple of buckets in the lake.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 08:46 PM
((undetectable alignment: 2nd level cleric spell lasts 24 hours))

Pri casts stormrage (grants fly, a windwall effect around him and can shoot lightning from his eyes), flies up a bit (so that he doesn't touch the water) and shoots a massive lightning from his eyes (17d6 damage touch attack, no save).

"I'm doing my best"
Rick tries to send a bit of the energy back to the devil, this has the effect of breaking some of his defenses allowing for the energy to flow faster. This will also (hopefully) cause enough pain to break his concentration and stop the feather throwing.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 09:03 PM
Semiazas stops the feather throwing.
Someones being a naughty little warlock.
He walks toward Rick.
Come on boy, take it all, see how much power I have, and feel the pain as it tears apart your mortal body from the inside out.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 09:30 PM
Semiazas stops the feather throwing.
Someones being a naughty little warlock.
He walks toward Rick.
Come on boy, take it all, see how much power I have, and feel the pain as it tears apart your mortal body from the inside out.

The shambling mounds stand protectively between the devil and rick
"So that's what you think will happen? Let me tell you something, I have killed literally thousands of devils, and each and every one of them thought the same thing, that I can't take them, that I'm weak, that they are vastly superior. But I proved them all wrong and they all die with the same look on their face, the look of regret, regret that they underestimated the power of a man fighting to protect his friends, his family and his home. You fight for corruption and destruction, fueled by hate. And that will cause your fall" with this he does the energy feedback thing again but much stronger.

Semiazas might hear a calm voice right after that
As much as I hate to admit it, the demonslayer is right. You. Will. Fall

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 09:51 PM
But I am not just a Devil pixie. I am a Devil Lord. One of the nine rulers of Baator. Do you think you can handle me?
Semiazas swats aside the shambling mounds with ease, and grabs rick by the throat, looking at him straight in the eye.
Welcome to Damnation.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 10:08 PM
But I am not just a Devil pixie. I am a Devil Lord. One of the nine rulers of Baator. Do you think you can handle me?
Semiazas swats aside the shambling mounds with ease, and grabs rick by the throat, looking at him straight in the eye.
Welcome to Damnation.

He grabs the devils hand and tries to force it open, rick's eyes glow red and the scar becomes an open wound that begins to peel away his skin as it grows in size revealing a red skin underneath.
"And I am not. Just. A. PIXIE!"
With an explosion of hellfire the left side of his body takes a demonic form and (hopefully) gives him enough strength to force the devil's hand open:
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/LordRod/OotSAvatars/RickDemon.png

I thought you said you where never going to use me like this again
I thought you might like to experience this first hand
I do, but admit it, that isn't the reason, you love the power
Just shut up, and do your thing

His right hand is glowing with the energy that he is stealing from the devil while his left hand is manifesting an energy glaive

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 10:14 PM
The energy blast knocks Semizas away, and blasts away the remainder of the walls. Water floods in, completely engulfing Kris (and presumably Pri).
Semiazas stands up, the skin ripped from his body. New skin begins to reform over the bare muscle. Semiazas' voice rasps from destroyed vocal cords.
Then kill me, and take your place as Lord of this realm. To the victor goes the spoils, but I will go down with out a fight.
Semiazas' hands shift and harden into long claws, and he advances on Rick.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 10:27 PM
((Pri is huge at the moment so the water won't completely cover him))
One of pri's heads dives underwater and tries to get kris out

Rick flies towards the devil and attempts to parry the devil with his glaive he is a bit clumsy so the devil might get a hit through.
"Why would I want to do that? this place sucks. I'll just destroy this plane after I'm done with you"

Could you move a little faster? It's like fighting while polymorphed into a snail
It's not that easy to move while concentrating on stealing the enemy's power. And I think I told you to shut up

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 10:33 PM
The glaive may be knocked aside from the sheer force of Semiazas' frenzied rending.
Destroy a plane! You give yourself far too much credit. You will have the Lord Asmodeus himself to answer to.

Pri should feel the water draining away his life energy. The hands of thousands of lost souls try to pull him under.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 10:46 PM
The glaive may be knocked aside from the sheer force of Semiazas' frenzied rending.
Destroy a plane! You give yourself far too much credit. You will have the Lord Asmodeus himself to answer to.

Pri should feel the water draining away his life energy. The hands of thousands of lost souls try to pull him under.

Pri tries to resist the draining and will dive with all 12 heads, he is not letting a friend die

He's hit but the wounds quickly close again.
Seeing that the glaive won't work he does a change of tactics, he flies around dodging the attacks doing an occasional dimension door if he can't dodge, and firing blast of hellfire infused energy.
"Are you saying you don't have the power to destroy a plane? HA! you must be weaker than I thought. And I don't fear Asmodeus as all of you weaker devils do and it is his place I will take not yours"

Can't you do a better taunt?
Can't you do a better dodge?
I'm doing two things that require plenty of my attention and I'm still doing better than you

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 10:55 PM
Kris is being assaulted by hundreds of souls about 20 feet underwater. He's nearly incorporeal and not moving.

Semiazas continues assaulting Rick-thing, a bunch of other devils join in.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 11:09 PM
Pri will try to get a hold on kris, if he can he will hold kris in his mouth to protect him.

Rick's small body and great agility will make it very hard for semiazas to hit.
Every now and then he will stop and cause an explosion of hellfire blasts to hit as many targets as possible with one attack.
"So you called your friends to help. What's the matter? are you afraid of one little pixie?"

You have access to his power right?
To some of it. Why do you ask?
If he is controlling these devils maybe we can too
Perhaps...
Rick attempts to use some of the devils energy to control the devils, if he can he will order them to attack each other.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 11:13 PM
The scene erupts into all out chaos, as Rick-thing, Semiazas and all the devils are pulled into an all out brawl.
You. Will. Die.

Kris is safely grabbed, but the thousands of souls grab at Pri, trying to pull him back. Their touch has a similar effect to the water, except moreso.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 11:33 PM
Pri starts to feel weak and he senses his power leaving but he tries to resist, he can't die now, his friend depends on him, he's determined to keep going, but he's in pain, death is starting to be very appealing, why keep fighting? why go on?. He sees a light and a voice, a beautiful voice. He wants to go to the voice, what's it saying? the light is warm and he wants to know what the voice is, he is ready to die, he wants to die. But the light makes the pain go away and he recognizes the voice
mom?
Don't give up Pri, you must live, your brother, your friends, they all depend on you, they need you to protect them
The words resonate in his soul giving him new strength, he fights the tainted souls and their corruption. He has a friend to protect.

"Looks like your friends don't like you semiazas. Must be the smell"

He's angry. Keep it up.
Are you done with the power stealing?
Just a bit more.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 11:35 PM
Pri escapes the water, bursting through the surface.

Semiazas continues rending at Rick.

Fostire
2008-10-20, 11:41 PM
((Do you have something planned or should I make rick finish charging up?))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-20, 11:48 PM
((Yeah, been waiting for you to do that for a while now.))

Fostire
2008-10-20, 11:52 PM
((Thought so))

Its done
Rick stops in midair and the glaive appears, he begins to infuse it with all of the devil's power. The Glaive changes into a huge spear, reality twisting around it.

"This is your end"
He charges towards the devil and attempts to thrust the spear through his chest.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 12:07 AM
The spear stabs Semiazas through heart, and black ichor flows from the wound.
He looks Rick in the eye, and all the evil falls away, leaving just an angel. Nothing more.
He crumbles into sand, which is washed away by the water.

Fostire
2008-10-21, 12:16 AM
finally
"This is one awesome spear"
There are still other things to do but I'll take it from here if you don't mind
I was wondering when you would want your body back. Just remember the more you use me the more I gain control
Rick returns to normal the spear disappears

Pri is flying above the water, attacking demons.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 12:27 AM
The devils all die.
From the point where the devil falls, a holy aura spreads like wildfire, purifying the water where it goes. Pretty soon, the whole demi-plane is purified.
There's a deep groaning sound coming from underneath, almost as if the demi-plane is separating from Hell itself.

Fostire
2008-10-21, 12:38 AM
Pri returns to his normal form and holds kris before he falls down.
"What now?"

((Sorry but I must deadtime its almost 4 AM here))

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 07:09 PM
Kris is unconscious. The fabric of the plane starts to ripple and the groaning increases. It sounds like it's either going to rejoin heaven, where it should be, or it'll implode from the strain. Either way, it's not wise to stick around, and Kris is too unconscious to teleport you guys.

Fostire
2008-10-21, 07:24 PM
Pri casts heal on kris to try and wake him up.
Rick will fly down to the water and dip his hand in it.

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 07:26 PM
The water has a restoration effect on it. It would be nice to stay here a while, if the plane wasn't tearing itself apart from the strain of exiting hell.
A chunk of mountain flies past you, just to illustrate the point.

Fostire
2008-10-21, 07:59 PM
:smalleek: "We need to get out of here, fast!"
"You can use magic, can't you get us out?"
"I don't know any spells that can do that"
Rick shakes Kris.
"Dammit. Wake up!"
When he doesn't wake up he will look around desperately trying to find anything that can help.
"Think Rick, think. You've gotten out of worse situations... ok maybe not worse but they where pretty bad too"
*facepalm*
"Of course" he flies to kris and starts searching his pockets trying to find some sort of magic item to get them out

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 08:06 PM
A few scrolls fall out, landing in the water. The current slowly starts to float them away. One of them might be a scroll of teleport.

Fostire
2008-10-21, 08:09 PM
A few scrolls fall out, landing in the water. The current slowly starts to float them away. One of them might be a scroll of teleport.

((Wouldn't we need a scroll of planeshift?))
"Oh ****!"
He dives down to try and get them out

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 08:11 PM
Rick manages to catch a few. One of them is a scroll of teleport Planeshift. :smalltongue:

Fostire
2008-10-21, 08:20 PM
"YES!"
He flies to Pri and Kris
"Let's put those ranks in UMD to good use. planeshift"

Kris on a Stick
2008-10-21, 08:21 PM
One second later, the demi-plane tears itself apart.

Have a nice day!:smallsmile::smalltongue:

Fostire
2008-10-21, 08:26 PM
One second later, the demi-plane tears itself apart.

Have a nice day!:smallsmile::smalltongue:

I told him I would destroy it...