PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Feats (peach)

Fugitivewizard
2008-11-10, 07:45 PM
Ok, I love warforged, but outside of the armor and some of the natural attack feats, they don't have any cool racial feats. So, I'm working to remedy that. I've only got the two feats really beaten out so far to where I like them, and I'm really hoping that someone with a better grasp of grammer can help me word them, and someone with a better grasp of awsome can think of some more.

Warforged Body[racial]
Prerequisites: Warforged
Benefits: Gain 2hp, plus 1hp for each additional racial feat you have.

Strength of the 'Forged[racial]
Prerequisites: Warforged, Con 15+, Character Level 9th
Benefits: Increase your natural armor bonus by +1, with an additional +1 for each 3 additonal racial feats you have.
Normal: A character has a natural armor bonus of 0

Lappy9000
2008-11-10, 08:35 PM
You should get races of Eberron. There's some cool stuff in there.

Warforged body is not worth a feat as it stands...

For Strength of the 'Forged, why do they need to have a caster level?

Keep in mind that warforged armor isn't natural armor, so it won't benefit many warforged as written.

EdroGrimshell
2008-11-10, 09:32 PM
i think he means character level, not caster level

Magnor Criol
2008-11-10, 11:46 PM
Keep in mind that warforged armor isn't natural armor, so it won't benefit many warforged as written.

Most of the time, creatures without natural armor are assumed to have an NA of +0; see many of the items in the Magic Item Compendium that grant natural armor. In their descriptions, they specifically mention that no NA means "NA +0", meaning, an increase of 1 would indeed help.

Fugitivewizard
2008-11-11, 07:52 PM
i totally did mean character level, I will go fix that. Am working on one or two more to stick up here after i test them a bit.