PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5] Tome of Battle Errata

Nerd-o-rama
2008-11-26, 03:50 AM
Does anyone know of or happen to have the actual errata for Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords? I tried downloading it from the depths of Wizards' site to see if they corrected a few maneuvers that made me raise an eyebrow when I was going over them, but the copy I downloaded appears to have been almost entirely overwritten with the Complete Mage errata by mistake. I don't even know how they did that.

Thurbane
2008-11-26, 04:50 AM
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a

Just downloaded it/opened it. Definitely ToB errata - no hint of Complete Mage for me...

kamikasei
2008-11-26, 04:56 AM
Just downloaded it/opened it. Definitely ToB errata - no hint of Complete Mage for me...

It erratas two maneuvers, breaks off mid-word when discussing "Firesnake", then starts in to feats from Complete Mage.

Looks like someone opened up the errata for Mage, started editing, and forgot to finish before exporting. And they can't be bothered to fix it. Mail them, maybe?

Thurbane
2008-11-26, 05:01 AM
Oops, just re-read it. You're absolutely correct. My bad. :smallredface:

...WotC has to stop releasing stuff on "Margarita Fridays" at the office. :smalleek:

BobVosh
2008-11-26, 05:39 AM
Oops, just re-read it. You're absolutely correct. My bad. :smallredface:

...WotC has to stop releasing stuff on "Margarita Fridays" at the office. :smalleek:

Where do you work, and are they hiring?