PDA

View Full Version : [Psionics] (PrC, F) Heretical Thoughts

Cyr
2006-05-26, 07:59 PM
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. -Last Verse of Inviticus, William Henly

In the beginning were the gods, and they made the world and with it the races, then the races prayed and gained power and the mages learned to weave the power of the planes, but then came the Psions. The Heretics, The Blasphemies, the Selfish. Those who dared to invoke their own name for their power, their own soul for their strength, their own mind for their greatness. The Hated. That is the nature of Psionics, not merely another form of magic, but a form of power from within not without.

The piece of poetry at the best describes the heart and mind of the psionic that follow their own wishes, and are hated because of it.

Cyr
2006-05-26, 07:59 PM
Identity [Psionic]:
Your powers reflect who you are more strongly then others.
Prequiste: Must have an alignment other than True Neutral (Anyone know how to phrase this better?)
Benefits By expending your psionic focus, any power you use in the next round is treated as aligned to either Lawful, Chaotic, Good, or Evil this alignment must correspond with one of your own.

Ego [Psionic]:
Your sense of self overflows into your powers.
Prequiste: Charisma 13, Identity, Psicraft 8
Benefits By expending additional four power points you can agument a power to have your signature on it, any creature who has already failed a will save against one of your powers in 24 hours takes -4 to any will save connected to the power, after using this feat it cannot be used on the same indivual again for 24.

Cyr
2006-05-26, 08:00 PM
Place Holder for PrC