PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Plans!

Rama_Lei
2008-11-30, 04:52 PM
Just a general social thread for discussing plans for Christmas/New Year's/Hannukah/Kwanzaa

Personally, my older siblings are flying in from the states and spending christmas with us in Munich. After Christmas, we fly back to Detroit to visit friends, then to Toledo for New Year's. So much jet lag...

WoWganker
2008-12-02, 01:32 AM
{Scrubbed}

Ash08
2008-12-02, 08:04 PM
{Scrubbed}.

sounds like you need a little more fun in your life... ditch that alchool and try some tomato juice!:smallbiggrin:

I'll probably be helping my parents cook the holiday dinner, do some mad shopping for friends and family and go to hang out with my friends for a day in which we go out to a nice resturant and give each other gifts...:smallbiggrin:another wonderful holiday!

WoWganker
2008-12-03, 04:30 AM
sounds like you need a little more fun in your life... ditch that alchool and try some tomato juice!:smallbiggrin:

Nah... not this year.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-03, 07:45 AM
Well I will be in Detroit from Dec 19th to the 28th.

If you wanted to meet up, I am sure I could coordinate some sort of meet-up for like the 27th.

arguskos
2008-12-03, 07:57 AM
{Scrubbed}
Sadly... I wish I was doing what you are doing. Instead, I get to get disowned by my parents, told I'm wasting my life, and get tossed out of the house/family! Yay me! :smallannoyed:

Mauve Shirt
2008-12-03, 08:15 AM
Go home, sleep late, get yelled at for not having a job, babysit, ignore grades when they come out. Enjoy the hell out of the holiday and all of it's activities, except Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Rettu Skcollob
2008-12-03, 08:39 AM
{Scrubbed}

I love you.

In other news; I suppose I'll just watch 'It's A Wonderful Life', (One of my families traditions, odd, I know.) and then watch as my numerous relatives throw money at me, which I will then proceed to waste on crap with alacrity.

User Name
2008-12-03, 08:53 AM
I think I'm going to visit my father's house this year and accept any gifts I get as quietly as possible lest people ask if I brought any for them. Christmas with my mother and her family is pretty depressing: you tear open your presents at 7 AM and then watch TV while eating pancakes. I look forward to drinking myself into a stupor on Christmas Eve with my half brother and then doing it again the following night while participating in Evil Santa (I bought British Lichens Vol. 2 from my library for $0.50), enjoying good food, and just having a good time.

DigoDragon
2008-12-03, 01:26 PM
I'll just be doing what I normally do when I'm not working-- spending time with my daughter watching PBS Kids and cooking for her.

Neko Toast
2008-12-03, 01:49 PM
My month of vacation will consist of going to my grandma's (dad's side) for X-mas eve and X-mas day. Day after X-mas, we go to my aunt's house to celebrate X-mas with my mom's side of the family, where we have a secret Santa (lot of people on that side of the family).

Other than that holiday stuff, it's gaming, gaming, and more gaming (and maybe a job, if I can find a place that'll hire me for a month. But I doubt that). Finally, I'll be able to use the name "Slayer Draco" and not have it involve these forums. *hugs character sheet* I miss my character.

Ash08
2008-12-03, 11:22 PM
Nah... not this year.

But everybody loves tomato juice!:smallbiggrin:It makes the world go round!

WoWganker
2008-12-04, 12:12 PM
But everybody loves tomato juice!:smallbiggrin:It makes the world go round!

Actually, I'm not found of tomato juice. :smallfrown:

Really can't drink the stuff, it makes my stomatch do backflips. I can eat tomato sauce on pasta and such with no problem, though.

randman22222
2008-12-04, 12:14 PM
Going to Singapore. :smallbiggrin:
Only a few of my old friends still live there, but it'll be good fun. :smallsmile:

Flame of Anor
2008-12-04, 12:20 PM
I can't stand tomato juice either. :smallyuk::smallyuk::smallyuk:

My plans: spend Xmas Eve with father's family, spend Xmas with mother's family, go out to visit friends in Maryland for New Years.

Also, Arguskos, that sounds really rough. I wish there was something we could do to help. :smallfrown:

de-trick
2008-12-04, 10:08 PM
my plans are Dec 23 pass road test, 24 work, 25 presents and party, 26 work or go to the city with friends

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-12-05, 01:17 AM
Well, I for one am likely going to have some of the most interesting holiday plans in the playground. We're taking a family vacation from Dec. 22-29, and we're going to Costa Rica. We have about a day in San Jose when we get there, then we're heading to the Rainforest on the Atlantic coast, which will take a 2 hour bus ride, then 2 hour boat ride to get to. After a few days there, we're heading to an active volcano/hot spring for a couple days, then back to San Jose for a day, then head back home.