PDA

View Full Version : Status Effects? 4E

Skjaldbakka
2008-12-10, 12:19 AM
I can't find the description of the status effects that miriad powers available to pcs inflict, such as daze, stun, immobolize, etc.

I only own the PHB, are those descriptions not in there?

Gralamin
2008-12-10, 12:21 AM
I can't find the description of the status effects that miriad powers available to pcs inflict, such as daze, stun, immobolize, etc.

I only own the PHB, are those descriptions not in there?

Try Page 277.

Random NPC
2008-12-10, 12:22 AM
Ninjas! Away!

It's on page 277

EDIT: Damn it!

NecroRebel
2008-12-10, 12:23 AM
Page 277. It's always difficult to find because it's kinda randomly in the Combat section and actually not referred to in the table of contents for some inexplicable reason :smallconfused:

RTGoodman
2008-12-10, 12:25 AM
Page 277. It's always difficult to find because it's kinda randomly in the Combat section and actually not referred to in the table of contents for some inexplicable reason :smallconfused:

Huh, you're right - never noticed that. It IS in the index though, listed under "Conditions," since that's the official term.

Douglas
2008-12-10, 06:54 AM
Well, these conditions are generally caused by attacks and it's a subheading of "Attack Results" which is in the table of contents...

It may not be specifically labeled in the table of contents, but its placement does have some logic to it.

RebelRogue
2008-12-10, 07:47 AM
The official DM screen has these, which is really convenient. It is also of a much higher quality than the 3.5 ones.

Hzurr
2008-12-10, 11:37 AM
I agree with RebelRogue. While I don't use the DM screen for it's intended purpose (hiding things), It's a nice quick rules reference, and pretty well made (although I think there might be some errata for it, which makes me laugh)

Blackfang108
2008-12-10, 11:43 AM
I agree with RebelRogue. While I don't use the DM screen for it's intended purpose (hiding things), It's a nice quick rules reference, and pretty well made (although I think there might be some errata for it, which makes me laugh)

There's the Skill challenge Errata, which came out after the screen was made.

the eratta is sized to be taped over the original on the DM screen.

and, yeah, it's a GREAT reference. Our DM uses a laptop, so we, the players, use the screen to check conditions and other useful bits. (our DM also doesn't run skill challenges)