PDA

View Full Version : Fears 2: Nightfall

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 08:22 AM
Fears 2: Nightfall

Narrator: Cristo Meyers
Co-Narrator: CurlyKitGirl
Freeform RP thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5406774#post5406774)

One bullet.

That was all Alicia had left, one bullet. She hadn't actually expected bullets to work against these...things, and yet they had, and they had kept her alive this long.

She crouched down against a wall, tightening a makeshift bandage around her arm. The Pegasus Manor loomed over her, and she only had one bullet left.

I've got to be crazy...

She walked up the pathway to the large front doors: old, wooden affairs that looked like they were probably the originals. Part of her wanted to run, and it was probably right. But they needed to know what Jacob had found out.

Alicia pushed the doors open. Inside was a huge main room, a small door stood on the opposite side of the room. Alicia's mind was screaming at her to leave and get back to Alex and the others. As she stepped into the room, she found she wished she had listened.

It's been a while since we've had visitors here... a silky smooth voice said from the shadows. But then, we haven't really needed them... Alicia froze. She's heard the rumors, the stories of the most powerful of these creatures, the whispered name...

Sacha...

A woman appeared in the middle of the room: slim, deep black hair wreathed a pale, almost delicate face. Her form seemed to be covered by the shadows themselves. In the flesh...

Alicia turned to flee, but the large wooden door slammed shut. She was trapped with the Night Mistress herself.

What? You didn't come to stay?

Alicia tried to open the door, but it was futile. She'd seen what the result of being brought down by those creatures roaming the streets, the thought of being trapped with Sacha herself made Alicia's blood run cold. Something ripped into her mind, like knives, cutting away pieces and bringing them to light.

Oh...him, the hunter. You came for the hunter...you're too late, I'm afraid. He's been long dead.

Alicia's heart sank. She of course knew, logically, that Jacob was dead, but it was another thing altogether to have it confirmed.

You will be joining him, of course... Sacha smiled, a predatory smile. Eventually...

One bullet. Despite the pain in her head Alicia managed to lift the pistol. One bullet, one last, futile chance to avert death...

You can't escape, little girl...

Alicia fired. One bullet...

...it struck Sacha on the shoulder. The mental knives dug deeper into Alicia's mind, driving her to her knees. She only barely heard the scream through the pain.

Sacha's scream. The bullet had torn through her shoulder, leaving a deep black wound. Somewhere in the darkness of the Manor, a deep familiar laugh could be heard.

This is impossible!

And yet it isn't...

The door swung open and Alicia gathered the coherence to stumble out and run.

You will not escape me!

Alicia didn't look back, she only ran as fast as she could. She needed to find Alex, the others. She ran through the streets, past the flickering, dying streetlamps, dodging person and creature alike. She had to escape, she had to hide. It wouldn't be long before they came looking for her, to stifle what she had just learned.

According to the time, it's day. But it doesn't look like it. The twilight holding the city in its grip is as dark as ever. The creatures are starting to appear in greater numbers and much more frequently. It feels as though things are coming to a head in Haven, and you're caught right in the middle.

Day 1 begins now and ends at 7:00 pm GMT-5 on Saturday, December 13th. This is the only day that will last longer than 48 hours.

Roles:

Villagers:

Alicia Vanche (Baner): Alicia is an investigator like her predecessor Jacob Spencer, who disappeared in the Pegasus Manor a few days before the Total Night fell. In her investigation into Jacob's disappearance, she encountered and fought Sacha and survived, this makes her the only person to survive and encounter with the Night Mistress. Once per night phase, Alicia can protect a player from the Fears. Scries as Alicia/Baner

Alex Rocheau (Seer): Alex was Jacob's partner for most cases and a frequent companion of Alicia's. He has a modicum of talent with magic, and those abilities provide him with a range of supernatural senses. Few people can hide any type of secret from him for long. Once per night he may scry another player. Scries as Alex/Seer.

Kate Pierce (Fool): Will be told they are the Seer. Kate, like Alex, possesses some talent with magic. Unfortunately for her, the Total Night has done something to her abilities, making them unreliable. Once per night she may scry another player with a random result. Scry the same player with result in the same result each time. The Seer will always scry as the Fool. Scries as Kate/Fool.

Survivors (Masons): A group of people in Haven that have banded together for safety. Hopefully as a group you'll be safer from the constant Fear attacks, but it also protects you from the less supernatural dangers of Haven. You start out knowing who all the other Survivors are. Scries as Survivor/Mason.

Victim (Villagers): One of the unfortunate people of Haven caught in the Total Night. Your goal is survival, plain and simple. During the day phase, you point at the player you wish to lynch. Scries as Victim/Villager.

Wolves:

Sacha, the Night Mistress (alpha): After the events inside the Pegasus Manor, Sacha attained control over the lesser Fears and the power of the Manor by usurping the Master, Taylor Soyer. Every third night phase, Sacha selects another player to target with her fear-causing ability. A player affected by this ability cannot point in the next phase or make any night actions in the next night phase. Sacha scries as Victim and selects the other Fear roles.

Gabrielle Sena (Voider): The unfortunate first victim of the recent events in Pegasus Manor. She had avoided being corrupted into a Fear through means unknown. But eventually Sacha caught up to her, and the transformation was completed. With her firestarting abilities, she became one of the most powerful Fears to date, though her power is still a bit uncontrolled. Once per night she can attempt to void another player's ability. She will not be told if her attempt was successful. Scries as Gabrielle/Voider

Lynx: Lynx, as he calls himself, is one of the oldest Fears of the Manor. Until recently, time had rendered him a simple Fear: a nearly mindless predator. But the events inside the Manor provided him with enough power to regain some of his lost ability. He is now Sacha's chosen. Once per night he can scry another player. Scries as Lynx/Devil.

Fears (Wolves): The malevolent beings of the Manor, ruled by Sacha. Predators that feed on humans and the life energies they create. The Fears as a group get a single night kill, delivered to the narrator via Sacha. Scries as Fear/Wolf.

Neutrals:

Aaron Marsh (Illusionist): Aaron was always a wild card in Haven. Investigators, both normal and supernatural, have had their suspicions, but nothing definite, and he works hard to keep it that way. He is a master obsfucator, a hider of facts, namely people. Once per night, he can change someone's role for the purposes of scrying. He gets to choose what the role will appear to be. Scries as Aaron/Illusionist.

Special Rules:

Day Phases are 48 hours long. Night Phases 24.

Players will be autolynched after missing 2 consecutive votes unless they have filed Away status with me.

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule will be in effect.

Relationship powers: certain roles will receive a bonus power upon the death of a related role.

Alicia/Sacha: Alicia is the only person to survive an encounter with Sacha. Should Alicia be killed, Sacha gains a bonus cause fear action. Should Sacha be destroyed, Alicia will gain a night kill action. Both are one-time use.

Alex/Gabrielle: Alex is Gabrielle's last living connection to life. Should Alex be killed, Gabrielle gains a night kill action. Should Gabrielle be destroyed, Alex gains a bonus scry. Both are one-time use.

Player List-9

{table="head"]Player|Killed On|Role
Aemoh||
Aether|Day 6|Victim
Allysian|Day 2|Sacha
Androgial|Day 7|Victim
banjo1985|Night 2|Gabrielle
Coplantor||
Darkcomet|Night 10|Victim
D_Lord|Day 7|Victim
Dallas-dakota|Day 4|Lynx
DemonicAngel|Day 7|Survivor
Dirk Kris||
EmperorDemonking|Night 7|Victim
evnafets|Day 12|Victim
Fitz|Night 7|Survivor
Griever|Night 4|Victim
hap_hazard||
happyturtle|Night 1|Alex
Haruki-kun|Day 9|Fear
Iceddragons|Day 1|Victim
I'm da Rogue|Day 2|Victim
Lex-Kat|Night 6|Survivor
Mordokai|Day 11|Victim
Murska|Day 9|Fear
Mustiado|Day 2|Victim
Philistine||
PirateMonk|Night 8|Alicia
Shadowcaller|Night 11|Victim
SweetLikeLemons||
Recaiden|Night 9|Kate
Reinholdt||
Shadow|Night 2|Survivor
Shishnarfne|Day 5|Victim
Talic|Day 2|Victim
The Bushranger|Day 7|Victim
ThePhantom||
The_Rogue_Monk|Night 12|Victim
The Valiant Turtle|Night 3|Victim
Thufir||
TwoBitWriter|Day 3|Survivor
UncleFesty|Day 10|Victim
Vampiric|Day 8|Victim
V.Z.|Day 6|Victim
[/table]

Allysian
2008-12-11, 06:06 PM
Yaaaaay! We can start! Hapiii! :smallsmile:

DemonicAngel
2008-12-11, 06:11 PM
"I would really like to know how to get to the manor... I have some...things I intend to fix in there." Jake smiles, and awaits the boy's response.

happyturtle
2008-12-11, 06:14 PM
Dr Satya Prasad continues towards the manor, following Ian Duncan and his group.

TRM
2008-12-11, 06:30 PM
Carlos didn't want to be here. The city was as dark as night, everyone was speaking English, and the Creatures... the Creatures.
He shuddered to think of the horrifying beings that lurked, waiting to consume them all. Que Dios nos salve, he thought as he hurried through the darkened streets. Carlos had nothing to do, so he hurried—filled with terror—from one building to the next; lurking, and praying.

((Banjo1985))

Darkcomet
2008-12-11, 06:31 PM
Murska: Always a Wolf.

Allysian
2008-12-11, 06:51 PM
Always a wolf, so why would he be picked now, smarts? :smallconfused:
darkcomet for having a black/darkish avatar. :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2008-12-11, 06:52 PM
Murska: Always a Wolf.

Are we testing the rule of Murska already?

I may change this point if someone does anything greally suspicious.

Aemoh
2008-12-11, 06:56 PM
*points at Recaiden*

Cause he's the person above me and it's day 1.

happyturtle
2008-12-11, 06:57 PM
Reluctantly, only because she knew she had to point at someone to survive, Dr Prasad raises a finger to point at Dirk Kris. She didn't really think he was a fear, but she didn't think an unevolved primate would be much use in the new society she hoped to build once they found a way to stop the killings.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-11, 07:01 PM
"We have made it, good. Everybody stick together! We need to figure out whats been going on here." Ian said to his group as they entered the manor.

"Dr. Prasad, please stay with me and Eileen." Ian said.

Ian eyes over Mordokai. "Keep an eye on that one, ladies..."

Thufir
2008-12-11, 07:12 PM
A young man in a suit is glancing around at the darkened streets in confusion.

How...?

Hyozo
2008-12-11, 07:13 PM
The following takes place before TBW's post*

Jacob Burr Looked out the window. There were feet passing by, heading toward The Manor. Were these the creatures, returning to their home, or was the rest of Haven attempting to fight them at their source? He couldn't tell from the small, ground level window so, after a moment of thought, he grabbed his baseball bat, walked up the short flight of stairs and, hesitating once again, opened the door.

Now he recognized some of them he had known before the night had fallen. Perhaps they could be trusted. He walked up to them and timidly asked "Can I help?"

((Darkcomet, for enforcing the rule of Murska.

Also, let's not just automatically assume that the alpha was sane enough to not choose Shadow this time.))

* (it's not my fault he types faster than I do, although it is my fault I didn't take part in the pregame RP and therefore had to come up with a character idea while writing this)

Allysian
2008-12-11, 07:14 PM
A young lanky boy walks through his lake house, which is surprisingly by the lake, wondering if the periodic screams will ever stop. "Will they ever stop?" he asks himself. No, he answers. They won't ever stop. "Until my kitten is dead!" ( This might be a good time to tell you that my character is a little off in the head. :smallbiggrin:) He then bursts out of his house in search of his kitten, name of Paladin. With a water gun.
( Mordakai.)

Darkcomet
2008-12-11, 07:15 PM
Meh, It's day 1 random pointing, for those who are complaining about the Rule of Murska. I didn't mean anything serious by it. :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-12-11, 07:19 PM
Meh, It's day 1 random pointing, for those who are complaining about the Rule of Murska. I didn't mean anything serious by it. :smalltongue:

It's okay, I don't either. I just wanted to have a reason other than random.

Reinholdt
2008-12-11, 07:21 PM
((First day random at evnafets. RP after exams are over.))

Aether
2008-12-11, 07:36 PM
It would be so perfect and hilarious if Shadow was Aaron Marsh. No points yet.

Coplantor
2008-12-11, 08:43 PM
As I walk away from the cab I see Mordokai near, and a chill runs through my spine.

The Bushranger
2008-12-11, 10:22 PM
Eileen pauses as the man (iceddragons) approaches, and eyes him warily, then smiles a little. Jacob? That you?

(random point)

androgial
2008-12-11, 11:54 PM
dooooooom! Doooooooooom! DOOOOOOOOOOOM! HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha we are all doomed. do you not feel the death approaching shadow HAHAHAHAhahahahahaha. now where are those nice young menn in their clean white coats with my happy pills?

Shadow
2008-12-12, 12:04 AM
It would be so perfect and hilarious if Shadow was Aaron Marsh. No points yet.most players play that role ALL WRONG!
Perfect and Hilarious, huh? Well, it wouldn't be the first time that it happened, I can tell you that much.

Perfect? Almost. Not quite, but almost. The mistake was not my own.
Hilarious? You wouldn't think so after the game ended.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2486537&postcount=447)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-12, 12:54 AM
Mordokai, that whole attitude just seems to good to be true...

Haruki-kun
2008-12-12, 12:54 AM
Are we testing the rule of Murska already?

((They named it? :smalltongue:))

A foreign man dressed in green clothes walks around the area, looking rather frightened by the night. In fact, he looks like the squeak of a mouse might make his heart stop. On his back is a strange red device with a hose and he carries a flashlight.

A closer look at the device reveals the words: Poltergust 3000

"Excus-e me! Have you seen mah brother?" he asks the first person he sees.

Shadow
2008-12-12, 01:07 AM
((They named it? :smalltongue:))

They need to come up with a new name.
That one's taken.
:smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-12, 02:14 AM
They need to come up with a new name.
That one's taken.
:smalltongue:

((The Murska wolf principle?:smallconfused::smallbiggrin:))

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 03:34 AM
Well, Dave, let's go inside. Maybe we can help that group up ahead defeat Sacha. Alyssa begins to run to catch up with the group.

((Point at iceddragons))

Mordokai
2008-12-12, 04:47 AM
Roleplaying part, for those whom it may concern:

Nathan wasn't feeling very well. Despite the fresh bandage and some food he got, it would appear that the blood loss from previous days was just too much. Scratching Maxwell idly behind the ears, he says to him:

“Looks like I won't be stealing your food for much longer, furball. In fact, I might as well find some of my own.“

Looking over to Elise, he sees she feel asleep. Checking to see if he can find any sort of pen and paper, he spots something that will work well enough. He quickly scratches a note for Elise.

I'll be back, if I can find anything worth bringing back. If not, you two are better of without me. In any case, thank you for the help provided. It's good to know there are still decent people in this town.

He quitely puts Maxwell on the floor and steps up to the window and opens it slightly. He then slips outside and when there, he pulls it back down.

“Best not let anything opened, less somebody uninvited gets in.“

And with that, he sets on his way, hoping to find some sort of supplies that would make it easier to weather the darkness.

And now, for the regular part.

At the moment, I'm leading with four points. Not a big deal... if it wasn't the first day. As things stand, one could easily get lynched on that. And I've waited for this game much too long(not to mention anticipation) to go down like this. Not without at least trying to fight.

Usually, I try to skip the first day, since I don't like getting anybody lynched on day one. It sucks for a player to be lynched before the game even well began. But if my but is on the line, then I simply must try to save it. Seeing that Murska and iceddragons both have two points, logic dictates that I point at one of them, hoping that they will get more votes than me and be lynched. But that usually turns around on me. So I'm going to go for an alternate route. Four people that voted for me are TBW, Allysian, dallas-dakota and Coplantor. I have a feeling there's a grudge going on from Grave Robbers, but... I may be wrong. In any case, I'm thinking at least one of them is fear. And I'm picking dallas-dakota, because of this post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5460285&postcount=23). What attitude are you talking about dude? You know something I don't?

Yeah, it's a flimsy case, but I have nothing better to go by. In any case, I'm a regular Victim, you loose nothing by lynching me. Granted, you also get nothing, but if you don't lynch me, I at least get to live another day :smallsmile: And that's pretty much all I'm asking for. While I'd love to claim role to save myself, I just can't.

And to all those who will say that I'm too vocal in my defense... like I said, I've been waiting for this game for too long to just go do without the fight. And if I don't react right now, I could get a vote or two more and on day one, that's pretty much all one needs to get lynched. I would really like to avoid that. In the end, it's up to you. If you enjoy seeing me groweling on my knees, let me alive for few more days. If not, well, it won't matter soon anyway :smallsmile:

DemonicAngel
2008-12-12, 04:47 AM
As the kid seemed puzzles within his own mind, Jake started walking towards the center of the town, where he knew the manor should by standing... he was supposed to end this mass.
as he walked through the empty streets, his mind was stricken with terror... he saw all those bodies, laying in polls of dry blood... he didn't want to be there... but he had to do it.. he had to go to the manor.
and soon enough, he did... he entered the manor, seeing a few humans standing around, talking or otherwise.
he walked to the man speaking, apparently the leader (TwoBitWriter) "exuce me, kind sir... but who are you, and who are these people?"

V.Z.
2008-12-12, 05:52 AM
(( Awaiting RP until banjo returns to RP'ing and we can continue our part (please don't have me make up a half-assed attempt at explaining Seb's and Viola's sepparation and the sudden teleportation from church to manor! :smallwink:).

Meanwhile, Viola waits in the OOC lobby, mumbling something about people and their annoying first day lynches. :smalltongue: ))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-12, 05:53 AM
*snip*
The whole I'm still a good and lawfull paladin attitude.....I just know that in the deepest parts of your mind you have collapsed and are evil......:smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-12, 05:55 AM
The whole I'm still a good and lawfull paladin attitude.....I just know that in the deepest parts of your mind you have collapsed and are evil......:smalltongue:

((No wonder lawful people don't become palladins, everyone is out to make you fall! A lawful good wizard on the other hand manages just fine, or shadow mage...))

Murska
2008-12-12, 07:24 AM
Hm. No alpha would seriously consider picking me at the moment, I mean, I'm up for lynch all the time for always being a wolf. Mordokai sounds like a good pick for Alpha but I recall hearing he really wanted to play this game, so I suppose I'll point at iceddragons instead.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-12, 07:41 AM
As the kid seemed puzzles within his own mind, Jake started walking towards the center of the town, where he knew the manor should by standing... he was supposed to end this mass.
as he walked through the empty streets, his mind was stricken with terror... he saw all those bodies, laying in polls of dry blood... he didn't want to be there... but he had to do it.. he had to go to the manor.
and soon enough, he did... he entered the manor, seeing a few humans standing around, talking or otherwise.
he walked to the man speaking, apparently the leader (TwoBitWriter) "exuce me, kind sir... but who are you, and who are these people?"

"We are...survivors. We've come here to figure out what has been going on with the Night... who are you?" He is very wary of any newcomer, now that he is at the Manor, and his shotgun is raised a little too high for Jake's comfort.

Fitz
2008-12-12, 08:42 AM
looks suspiciously at iceddragons, hmm seems a little hasty without any real flatfoot work, but gotta make a choice

Philistine
2008-12-12, 09:23 AM
A young man in a suit is glancing around at the darkened streets in confusion.

How...?

Meanwhile...

Flip Starnes moves quickly and quietly through the benighted streets of Haven, shotgun in hand and a backpack full of supplies on his shoulders. He's hoping to meet up with Ian's group again before they reach Pegasus Manor - his home wasn't that far out of the way; and after all, one person could almost always get around faster than a crowd, especially if they were trying to be sneaky. Suddenly he stops cold as a suit-clad young man appears to materialize out of nowhere on the street in front of him. He brings his weapon to his shoulder, and swallows past the sudden dryness of his mouth. "Well now, look at this fella. All dressed up like he's goin' to a weddin'... or a funeral," he says, holding his gun levelled at (Thufir). "I don't know who or what you are. An' I don't know if bullets will even hurt you, seein' as how you just popped outta nowhere that way. I reckon to find out pretty quick, though." He pauses for a moment, considering. "No, I tell ya what - I got a better idea. Let's get over to Pegasus Manor. I'm supposed to meet some folks over there, and I want them to get a look at you."

((Random RP point, in case someone couldn't tell. :smallsigh:))

Vampiric
2008-12-12, 09:40 AM
I'll point at Iceddragons, because Mordokai has good reasons, murska gets killed too often, and while I think that maybe mordy is right about D-D, I don't think it's a bandwagon that will be taken up...

Shishnarfne
2008-12-12, 09:53 AM
It's about trying to see things that others don't and not letting them know that you're not just good at guessing. With those cheering thoughts, an elderly man, hair rapidly receding in front, but still long and full of color behind the ears, totters into the manor.... "Call me Thomas. I'll try and see what I can see. Maybe iceddragons seems a mite suspicious..."

Dirk Kris
2008-12-12, 10:38 AM
Dirk makes his way slowly towards the manor, privately hoping he can find some reason, ANY reason not to go in. Still, the thought of being alone in the never-ending night is too much for him to bear, so he presses on. Iceddragons bumps into him. He gives them a nasty look, then presses on, his cocky attitude subdued by the nearness of Pegasus Manor.

DemonicAngel
2008-12-12, 12:47 PM
"the name's Jack... Jack Soyer... I have to say, Haven isn't exactly what I hoped for it to be" he pauses, smiles, and looks at the shotgun "I would really appreciate if you didn't try to kill me... you see, I apparently own this place" he looks puzzled over the shape of things around the manor "this is Pegasus manor... right?"

TRM
2008-12-12, 01:01 PM
o_O

Iceddragons is very unpopular all of a sudden...

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-12, 01:08 PM
Fitz - Completely Random

ThePhantom
2008-12-12, 01:30 PM
Eric didn't have time to wait for someone that was stunned by the fact that he died.
Eric climbs back up his rope and heads up for the roof tops. In the shadow of the hotel, he waits once last time to see if Andy would follow him.
((random point))

Hyozo
2008-12-12, 01:46 PM
o_O

Iceddragons is very unpopular all of a sudden...

((:smallsigh: QFT. What did I do?))

Jacob smiles when Eileen recognizes him. Surely the creatures wouldn't know his name. "Yeah, It's me." he affirms, somewhat less timidly than before, "I've been staying inside since those creatures started appearing, but If we're going to do something about them, I want to help." Even so, he is starting to get nervous thanks to the abnormal amount of attention he is getting.

((changing point to dallas-dakota))

D_Lord
2008-12-12, 01:51 PM
Oh well. The clone of Mr. Mevans jumps and climbs up a building heading to the manor. He sees iceddragons on the way up.

Griever
2008-12-12, 01:55 PM
Mustiado..

Shadowcaller
2008-12-12, 02:20 PM
Eric didn't have time to wait for someone that was stunned by the fact that he died.
Eric climbs back up his rope and heads up for the roof tops. In the shadow of the hotel, he waits once last time to see if Andy would follow him.
((random point))

((follow up from the RP-thread, been busy))

Andy follows Eric quietly, eying every dark corner of the hotel.
"There must be some other explanation, you can't just have "died". He mentiones as he trying to keep with Erics pace.
"What was the last thing you remember?"

The Bushranger
2008-12-12, 02:24 PM
((:smalleek: ...I didn't mean to start a bandwagon, guys.))

I'm glad you made it. Eileen smiles happily at her old friend. We could definitly use the help; we're heading for the Manor to put a stop to this.

She thinks she sees movement in a shadow for a moment, then dismisses it as paranoia.

ThePhantom
2008-12-12, 02:26 PM
"Oh, dropping a chandelier on top of myself to avoid whatever the feas had planned for me. Now, if we want to catch up with the large group of people still alive, we better hurry." Eric pulls the rope. and head off, over the rooftops.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-12, 02:37 PM
"Oh, dropping a chandelier on top of myself to avoid waitever the feas had planned for me. Now, if we want to catch up with the large group of people still alive, we better hurry." Eric pulls the rope. and head off, over the rooftops.

"Other people?..." Andy says with a very low voice (to himself only)

Trying to keep up the tempo he follows Eroic the best way he can, suprised by how fast he moves.

"Um, wait" He says as the great manor can be seen in the distance, "Why exactly are we moving toward the manor if the "ghosts" as you claim them to be are based there?". He lifts up his gun and waves it a bit in the air. "I doubt that this thing have any effect on ghosts if we are talking about the story kind of ghost here."

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-12, 03:06 PM
Seeing a large group standing at the entrance of the manor, Cain walks slowly towards them, safety in numbers...

I'm ..Dan, I was a very good friend of Cook, the innkeeper, you might remember him...A great loss for both Dwarven and human society.....Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Uncle Festy
2008-12-12, 03:53 PM
((The Murska wolf principle?:smallconfused::smallbiggrin:))

((Nah, the Murska Constant. :smallbiggrin:
Anyways, pointing at DD because the ID counterwagon has popped up scarily fast.
RP will come when I get a chance.
EDIT:

Dang zombies...what do I pay them for anyway?
You pay your zombies? 0.o
… where's my paycheck? :smalltongue:))

ThePhantom
2008-12-12, 03:59 PM
"Other people?..." Andy says with a very low voice (to himself only)

Trying to keep up the tempo he follows Eroic the best way he can, suprised by how fast he moves.

"Um, wait" He says as the great manor can be seen in the distance, "Why exactly are we moving toward the manor if the "ghosts" as you claim them to be are based there?". He lifts up his gun and waves it a bit in the air. "I doubt that this thing have any effect on ghosts if we are talking about the story kind of ghost here."

"Because, we are trying to get there before the other people go inside and end up dead. We can't warn them if we don't catch up to them." Eric stops for a moment.

Haruki-kun
2008-12-12, 04:11 PM
Nah, the Murska Constant.))

((Perfect!

Somebeody should keep track of these things...))

Reinholdt
2008-12-12, 04:14 PM
((Perfect!

Somebeody should keep track of these things...))
((I kinda do. We have:
-The Rule of Shadow
-The Bookman Manuever
-The Murska Constant
-The Mustiado Manuever
-Alarra's Law
-The Cristo Syndrome (which one is that?)

I don't know of others.))

Uncle Festy
2008-12-12, 04:17 PM
((@^: Don't forget Alarra's law. It's something about her always dying early, but I don't remember the specifics.))

Haruki-kun
2008-12-12, 04:22 PM
((Somebody mentioned Cristo Syndrome once.))

Mordokai
2008-12-12, 04:24 PM
((You really don't want to bring up this one up. Not in his own game...

Besides, after third AC it has been renamed to Vampiric debacle anyway.))

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-12, 04:25 PM
((Lets hope there is never something called "The Tenets of TwoBitWriter")) :smallwink:

Haruki-kun
2008-12-12, 04:27 PM
((You really don't want to bring up this one up. Not in his own game...

Besides, after third AC it has been renamed to Vampiric debacle anyway.))

((How come no one ever named it after me? I've been killed on night 1 for it at least twice...))

Hyozo
2008-12-12, 04:31 PM
Wait. Are you talking about what happened in AC2, or the fact that anybody who RPs with Cristo dies early?

Come to think of it, isn't everybody who RPs in this thread technically RPing with Cristo?:eek:

TRM
2008-12-12, 04:43 PM
((Not to be a vigilante, but is there a better place for this discussion than Cristo's game thread?

I'm very much interested in hearing about it (really), but I also would like to be able to look back through the game thread and not have to sift through billions of off-topic posts.))

Shadowcaller
2008-12-12, 05:36 PM
"Because, we are trying to get there before the other people go inside and end up dead. We can't warn them if we don't catch up to them." Eric stops for a moment.

"Sorry for asking so many question, but I need to form some kind of picture of what's going on here.
"Lets talk more when we come there, I don't want anyone waiting just because my curiosity"

Shadow
2008-12-12, 05:49 PM
((I kinda do. We have:
-The Rule of Shadow
-The Bookman Manuever
-The Murska Constant
-The Mustiado Manuever
-Alarra's Law
-The Cristo Syndrome (which one is that?)

I don't know of others.))Shouldn't it be:
"The Cristo Debacle" (I think?)
& "Pulling a Bookman" (I know!)

ThePhantom
2008-12-12, 06:50 PM
"Fine by me, now try to keep up." Eric heads quickly along the rooftops.

Recaiden
2008-12-12, 07:19 PM
Toral pulls himself up through the last bit of the chimney, and locks the grate behind him. Now that I'm safe for a little bit, I need to figure out what's going on. He spots someone going into a house a ways off, and heads that way.

What is the Cristo debacle though?

Thufir
2008-12-12, 07:25 PM
Suddenly he stops cold as a suit-clad young man appears to materialize out of nowhere on the street in front of him.

((I'm debating whether to go with this or say you're hallucinating, because I intended to have arrived by normal means, but unexpectedly materialising could be... interesting.))

The young man raises his hands slowly and looks nervously back at Flip.(Philistine)

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 07:29 PM
Or maybe it just looked like you materialized because of the flickering of a street light?

Philistine
2008-12-12, 08:48 PM
((I'm debating whether to go with this or say you're hallucinating, because I intended to have arrived by normal means, but unexpectedly materialising could be... interesting.))

The young man raises his hands slowly and looks nervously back at Flip.(Philistine)

"Well go on, fella. Pegasus Manor's thataways," Flip nods toward the southeast. "I'll be right behind ya, don't you fret about that. You just start walking'."

((Ah, the joys of improv. You never know what the crazy sunuvugun opposite you is going to serve up...

Play it however is fun for you - I'm certainly open to the idea that Flip has become ever-so-slightly unhinged by the combination of survivor's guilt, paranoia, and a couple of weeks of total solitude. Or Happyturtle's idea is good, too. :smallbiggrin:))

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-12, 09:35 PM
I'll point at dallas-dakota because I'm seem to recall iceddragons getting lynched early in a recent game and don't want to repeat random lynch.

Vampiric
2008-12-13, 12:07 PM
Now that there's more people pointing at DD, I'll go with Mordokai's earlier logic, and actually point at him, now that there's a chance it can save mordy.

Dallas-Dakota

banjo1985
2008-12-13, 12:46 PM
Thufir

Sorry guys, no RP from me for a little while. I have not had a good few days. :smallsigh:

Aether
2008-12-13, 03:03 PM
I guess I'll join the bandwagon on Dallas-Dakota...

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-13, 07:56 PM
Day 1 Ends

The Pegasus Manor, the presumed heart of the fear and pain that has been plaguing Haven for the past several weeks. A group ambitious survivors had gathered in the Manor courtyard, perhaps wanting to battle the plague at its source. Exactly what they planned on doing once inside was anyone's guess.

The creatures roaming the streets seemed to die easily enough to mundane methods. But no one is known to have survived against any of the more powerful Fears themselves. The group milled for a few moments, perhaps trying to build the nerve to go into the lion's den itself.

Jacob Burr (iceddragons) looked up from the suspicious glances made towards him. He clutched his baseball bat nervously. Things were getting hectic, people suspicious. They had all heard the stories of the creatures that looked human, acted human...

He glanced down the walkway. Standing at the main gate was a woman. She seemed to be watching him, watching the group. To say she looked ragged would be an understatement: even from underneath her dirty, matted red hair dark circles could be seen underneath her eyes. Her clothing was ragged and torn in places. Her face was impassive, though it was largely hidden beneath her hair.

A hand laid down on Jacob's shoulder. Hey, let's go.

Jacob turned to look back at the gate. There was no one there anymore.

You see something?

No, no, let's go. The group started up the walkway towards the Manor. Jacob kept his guard up, watching warily. They passed a large, crumbling statue. When Jacob looked up, there the woman was, perched on top and staring down at him. Look out!

The group immediately stopped and readied themselves. Jacob looked up, the woman was gone again. What? What is it?

...something's stalking us.

Spread out. Let's find it first. The group split up, searching for the threat.

Jacob kept his eyes constantly moving, constantly watching. Something was out there, maybe even one of the Fears. He came to an old, large tree and stopped. Everything was quiet, far too quiet for comfort. Looking around slowly, he hoped that the tingling sensation he was feeling was just fear.

Jacob rounded the tree: still nothing, but that feeling just wouldn't go away. She had to be nearby. His eyes darted wildly from place to place, searching for what he knew was there...

Something rustled in the branches of the tree behind him. He turned quickly to see what it was, but nothing ever materialized. He breathed a heavy breath and slowly turned back around to continue the search. A hand shot out and grabbed his throat in a vice-like grip that was far out of place for the petite arm the hand was attached to. He'd found her, just not fast enough. Beneath the ratty locks of hair he could see the woman smile...

Flames lit up the courtyard like a beacon, but when the rest of the group came to investigate, they only found a pile of ash slowly being blown away by the wind.

Summary: iceddragons was lynched. He was a Victim. Night 1 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send all night actions to CurlyKitGirl and myself.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-14, 07:50 PM
Night 1 Ends

Casualties were inevitable in this place, especially now. So even with the death of Jacob Burr the group pressed forward into the Pegasus Manor. At the very least, now they knew that they weren't alone here, that someone...something...was watching them and waiting.

They pushed open the massive wooden doors. The large main room opened up before them. Standing there, in the main room, surrounded by the ruined grandeur that once was the Pegasus Manor they knew, without a doubt, that they had found the right place. That whatever the source of the Night was, it was here.

Well, now what?

Seems simple enough. Find the problem, then kill it.

While the group debated what to do, Dr Satya Prasad (happyturtle) became distracted. There was a current beneath the silence of the Manor and the sounds of her companion's voices, and it spoke to her.

Find the source...

Dr Prasad looked around, her eyes settling on another door, opposite the main doors, nestled in between two staircases.

Through here...

Slowly, she started walking towards the door.

Doctor?

Her friend's question seemed to just roll off of her.

Doctor, we should stick together.

Still no response. The current, the door, they had a hold on her.

Satya!

Too late, she already had ahold of the door handle. She pulled it open. There was nothing beyond, only total darkness. From beyond the shadows, a face appeared, a face that the late Jacob Burr would've recognized.

I've been waiting for you...

Pale arms reached out and grabbed Dr. Prasad by the shoulders and her form wavered, but before anyone could see what lay beneath she was pulled through and the door slammed shut.

The rest of the group immediately tried to pry the door open, but it was shut tight. No one could even begin to budge it. Dr. Satya Prasad was gone.

happyturtle was killed by the Fears. She was either Alex Rocheau or Kate Pierce.

The atmosphere in Night Haven was electric. It seemed as though something had broken open. No longer content to simply kill and ravage, the creatures seemed to be organizing, to be hunting specific people.

Things are getting desperate. If something doesn't break soon, then it will be the people who suffer.

Summary: happyturtle was killed by the Fears. She was either the Seer or the Fool. Day 2 begins now and ends in 48 hours. The following players must vote during this phase or they will be autolynched:

evnafets
hap-hazard
Haruki-Kun
I'm da Rogue
Mustiado
PirateMonk
Shadow
Shadowcaller
SweetLikeLemons
Talic
V.Z.

Darkcomet
2008-12-14, 07:53 PM
We might have lost the goddamned Seer on night one. This does not look good. :smallsigh:

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-14, 07:57 PM
(We are pretty boned, I think...)

"Dr. Prasad!?!? Doctor, where are you?" Ian cries, storming through manor, but to no avail.

She had seperated from the group... and now those things have likely gotten her.

Ian turns to Mordokai. "Do you know where Dr. Prasad is?"

Darkcomet
2008-12-14, 08:01 PM
We can only hope she was the Fool. This seems like some kind of sick joke.

Haruki because nothing else has come up and I just picked his name off the autolynch list.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-14, 08:08 PM
Well, this is deja vu.
Point withheld until something interesting happens.

Darkcomet
2008-12-14, 08:10 PM
What, did it happen in Fears 1 as well? I'm afraid I wasn't around to see that one.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-14, 08:15 PM
What, did it happen in Fears 1 as well? I'm afraid I wasn't around to see that one.

Ayup.
Right on the nose, m'dear chap.

Darkcomet
2008-12-14, 08:22 PM
Judging by your sig, I'd say you were a lot happier about it the first time.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-14, 08:29 PM
<<
… this may or may not be true…
FLEE!!!!
*runs away*

androgial
2008-12-14, 08:32 PM
one two sacha is coming for you
three four gabrielle locked the door
five six were being hunted by lynx
seven eight its too late
nine ten time to choose the next victim again

did you know aemoh, i saw the first assault on this place. yes i was outside. the house made me watch. from begining to end. not even the fears are immune to the rules of the house. two side must contend for the power. and ech day one must be sacrificed to feed the house. why am i still alive? maybe im not and this is my hell; maybe the house kept them from finding me so someone could tell the rules for the next fight; or maybe im just mad and this isnt happening and im nice and safe in the asylum and everyone here is a figment of my imagination.

Thufir
2008-12-14, 08:37 PM
The young man clasps his hands together under his long blond hair to keep them warm, and walks towards Pegasus Manor. Presumably Flip follows him.
He keeps looking around, apparently rather confused.

Allysian
2008-12-14, 08:46 PM
(( Oh damn.))
The young boy, let's call him Billy, was nearing the Manor when he heard a scream, more of a yell. " Is it kitty?! Is it kitty!?" He chants/mumbles to himself as he turns down the road to the manor. As he sees the silhouette of the group he begins to skip. " Halp me find my kitty! Please, halp me find my kitty!" He calls out to them, his stupidity blinding the danger of scaring this group. As he skips closer he sees himself in a puddle. He stops to admire his eyes. And cheekbones. And hair color. Hair length as well. Why you ask? Cause he's vain. Yeah, and cause he is cute! No, not handsome, he is too young to be handsome. Cute.He begins to near the group. Not waiting for their acceptance.

Haruki-kun
2008-12-14, 09:09 PM
(( :smalleek: Seer's 50% likely to be dead on night 1? Gawd, that sucks. ))

The green-dressed man walks around slowly, terrified by everything around him, flashing a light at every strange figure he sees. "Ma... Ma... Ma-- WAAAA!!!"

A cat jumps in front of him. He jumps in fear, and runs away as fast as his feet can carry him, whooshing past Shishnarfne.

Philistine
2008-12-14, 09:18 PM
The young man clasps his hands together under his long blond hair to keep them warm, and walks towards Pegasus Manor. Presumably Flip follows him.
He keeps looking around, apparently rather confused.

Flip walks along several paces behind, shotgun still levelled at (Thufir)'s back. He shudders abruptly at a sensation like a cold wind on his neck - Or maybe like something sizing me up to take a bite, he thinks. He scans the street around him, watching for movement in his peripheral vision; turns and walks backward for a few steps before facing around again. It doesn't help - his nerves are still jangling, and he still can't see a reason why. They're only a few blocks away from Pegasus Manor now, close enough that they'd be able to see it in daylight, if only there were any daylight. So...

"Hey, stranger. You got a name, stranger? Folks call me Flip."

evnafets
2008-12-14, 09:18 PM
evnafets points at Androgial because looking at him always seems to bring to mind the idea of a strange cat causing mischief.

Recaiden
2008-12-14, 10:30 PM
Uncle Festy for calling me Fullbladder. If I get any info I'l change my point.

TRM
2008-12-14, 11:55 PM
Thinking out loud: who has happyturtle been RPing with excessively? I get the impression that there are a few people that she trusts more than others, which of them could have gained her trust easily? Because, not to be hurtful, but happyturtle is not a typical night one target—unless she happened to have revealed that she was the seer.

Mordokai?

The Bushranger
2008-12-15, 12:30 AM
Eileen looks rather shell-shocked. First her old friend Jacob killed, then the Doctor who had been their main source of hope for the future?

She does her best to compose herself, and looks around, wondering deep down inside if maybe, somehow, she just might be next...

((Mordokai sounds good to me))

Murska
2008-12-15, 12:59 AM
The curse of the Seer strikes again. :smallsigh:

We can only hope she was the fool.

Aemoh
2008-12-15, 01:00 AM
*points at Talic*

For no good reason.

Shadow
2008-12-15, 01:28 AM
The Rogue Monk

Lex-Kat
2008-12-15, 01:38 AM
Murska, for fun.

Mordokai
2008-12-15, 02:53 AM
Thinking out loud: who has happyturtle been RPing with excessively? I get the impression that there are a few people that she trusts more than others, which of them could have gained her trust easily? Because, not to be hurtful, but happyturtle is not a typical night one target—unless she happened to have revealed that she was the seer.

Mordokai?

That might have been the case, had I not roleplayed with happy at all! So your point is kinda moot there. Yes, we get along well, but as far as this game is considered, we haven't spoken a word.

((Mordokai sounds good to me))

Baaaaaaaa!!! Quick to follow, aren't we? Especially seeing that it was you that roleplayed quite extensively with happy.

I would very much like to find what roleAllysian holds. He acted more than a little strange on day one.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 03:31 AM
((Oh, come on!
Curse you curse, curse you!))

Recaiden

V.Z.
2008-12-15, 06:17 AM
(( Guess I'll join in the choir of anger dissatisfaction following the way too early possible death of the seer. Damn...

Thufir

Sorry guys, no RP from me for a little while. I have not had a good few days. :smallsigh:

:smallfrown: That's too bad. Yeah, you told me before, but I still had a tad of hope we could continue. Well, hope you feel better soon.

My RP will probably be limited too due to time contstraints, so warning in advance: my replies will be slow. Also, The_Rogue_Monk, for pointing at my RP partner during the last day, even though said RP partner doesn't have time for RP at the moment. :smallwink: ))

Aside from the vague voices in the distance, things had been quiet, and as far as she could see there were no people around to bother her. Normally Viola didn’t mind situations like these and it seemed perfect, if it weren’t for the quiet in these halls having an eerie feel about it. She didn’t mind quiet, nor eerie, but something about this just felt, unsettling.

The sound of footsteps behind her. Without a second though she jumps around and hurls the blue glowing knife in the direction of the sound. Nothing… Viola sighs, walking over to the wall now holding the knife’s blade.
‘Paranoia getting to you, Miss?’ A voice sounds in her mind, somewhat silky, but with a hollow sound to it.
“Shut up, Lucius…” Viola grunts, pulling the knife from the wall.
‘What’s wrong? Getting nervous?’ The words accompanied by an unpleasantly mischievous chuckle.
With narrowed eyes she looks at the red glowing gem of the serrated-edged knife.
“Quiet! Now!” She hisses, for the first time in as far as she could remember raising her voice. “I will break you if you don’t!”
‘Yes, Miss!’ As with a frightened shiver the voice fades.

She lets out another sigh. The more she thought about it, the more she started believing this Seb was right. She handled spirits before, but the ones here appeared to be on a whole different level. While she prefers to just avoid people and work alone, she more than grudgingly has to admit it some back-up would certainly be no luxury right now. The girl groans at the thought, she clenches the knives more tightly.
“Gabriel, Lucius... Tone it down a bit...” Immediately following her words, the glow on both knives fades to a dim light, just enough to light her way. Gulping slightly she nods and moves further into the manor.

happyturtle
2008-12-15, 07:32 AM
w00t! My first werewolf death! This is such a proud day for me. *sniffle*

And now, can someone please tell me why I've been roleplaying a character who is a proponent of eating mushrooms and bugs and worms? It's seriously been grossing me out. :smallyuk:

"Oh, I can explain that."

Er, what?

"It's that song your brother used to sing, when he was little."

What, 'If I were a butterfly'? That was so cute--but I don't get the relevance.

"No, no, the other one. The one that went 'Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me--'"

Guess I'll go eat worms. Oh yeah. That's a pretty gross song. I always yelled at him when he sang it.

"Excuse me, can you just move to one side? There's some interesting fungal growth on the wall behind you?"

You mean the fourth wall? And you do know you're dead, right?

"Exactly. And now that I'm freed from the obligations of lynching and scrying, I can devote more time to my research."

Geez, get out of my head! Freaking nutter....

Murska
2008-12-15, 07:45 AM
I still don't want to lynch Mordokai. Shadowcaller.

Allysian
2008-12-15, 07:55 AM
Baaaaaaaa!!! Quick to follow, aren't we? Especially seeing that it was you that roleplayed quite extensively with happy.

I would very much like to find what roleAllysian holds. He acted more than a little strange on day one.

Yeah, I know. This is my second game where in the first, we were slaughtered by the wolves. I was just really anxious of...everything. And now that our seer/fool is dead, I don't feel very hopeful. :smallfrown: Oh well, it's cool to be suspicious to someone as renowed as you! :smallbiggrin:
Ope, I forgot ta vote. Uncle Festy

Dirk Kris
2008-12-15, 08:19 AM
I still don't want to lynch Mordokai. Shadowcaller.
Dirk sneers at the man and old woman and their kitty he spies through a window as they pass. He remembered having his back turned when the doctor was pulled into the Manor, so he didn't see it, but even with his iPod turned up all the way, he could still hear her screams. He glares at Shadowcaller as if it's his fault somehow.

((Don't lynch Mordy!))

Thufir
2008-12-15, 08:31 AM
"Hey, stranger. You got a name, stranger? Folks call me Flip."

"...Gabriel." He looks around a bit, thoughtfully. "Flip's an unusual name. How'd you get it?"

Fitz
2008-12-15, 08:48 AM
O'niel starts to get worried about the levels of paranoia, "guess i'd better choose someone to suspect" he mutters looking at Murska

Fitz

hap_hazard
2008-12-15, 10:15 AM
And thus I'll suspect you, Fitz.

Philistine
2008-12-15, 10:40 AM
"...Gabriel." He looks around a bit, thoughtfully. "Flip's an unusual name. How'd you get it?"

"Well, it's better'n 'Felix,' which is the name my folks stuck me with," Flip half-smiles sourly. "Some great-uncle or somethin' on my Ma's side was named Felix, back when. I never liked it much, even before one of the kids at school found out about the old cartoon - and the gawdawful song from it."

As they reach the garden path leading up to Pegasus Manor, he suddenly calls out in a loud, carrying voice, "Hello the house! This's Flip, an' I'm comin' in! Anybody there? Ian? Doc? Eileen?"

TRM
2008-12-15, 10:50 AM
Point at Mordokai removed, because there isn't much evidence flimsier than that which I presented.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-15, 10:59 AM
"Well, it's better'n 'Felix,' which is the name my folks stuck me with," Flip half-smiles sourly. "Some great-uncle or somethin' on my Ma's side was named Felix, back when. I never liked it much, even before one of the kids at school found out about the old cartoon - and the gawdawful song from it."

As they reach the garden path leading up to Pegasus Manor, he suddenly calls out in a loud, carrying voice, "Hello the house! This's Flip, an' I'm comin' in! Anybody there? Ian? Doc? Eileen?"

"We're here, Flip... But the doctor's gone..."

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-15, 11:04 AM
O'niel starts to get worried about the levels of paranoia, "guess i'd better choose someone to suspect" he mutters looking at Murska

Fitz

Paranoia is good, Fitz.

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 11:07 AM
"Its looks like we're too late to prevent the killings from starting again." Eric says from the roof of building nearby the manor.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-15, 11:16 AM
Mordokai - The reason was good and Mordokai's reaction to the points was even better.

Philistine
2008-12-15, 11:19 AM
"We're here, Flip... But the doctor's gone..."

"That you, Ian?" Flip calls back as they advance up the walk. "Man, it's good to hear a friendly voice again. But what do you mean, the doc's gone? Gone where? Did you guys split up?"

TRM
2008-12-15, 11:25 AM

Darkcomet
(Conspicuous absence where DemonicAngel's name would be)
D_Lord

Is DemonicAngel playing this game?

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-15, 11:28 AM
"That you, Ian?" Flip calls back as they advance up the walk. "Man, it's good to hear a friendly voice again. But what do you mean, the doc's gone? Gone where? Did you guys split up?"

"No, Flip... I think she's dead..." Ian says, sadly. "I don't want you seperating from the group, like she did... stick with us."

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-15, 11:29 AM
Is DemonicAngel playing this game?

Yes. I must've forgotten to add his name to the list.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-15, 11:30 AM
((Tee hee, I think it's cute when Cristo goes into god-mode.))

Mordokai
2008-12-15, 11:49 AM
Mordokai - The reason was good and Mordokai's reaction to the points was even better.

Someday... oh yeah!

In any case, I need to get back to study, but before that, I'd like to know the following.

Yeah, I know. This is my second game where in the first, we were slaughtered by the wolves. I was just really anxious of...everything. And now that our seer/fool is dead, I don't feel very hopeful. :smallfrown: Oh well, it's cool to be suspicious to someone as renowed as you! :smallbiggrin:
Ope, I forgot ta vote. Uncle Festy

You'll excuse me if I don't buy the "new player" argument anymore. Not after the whole Rusty Nail-Convoy incident. So explain me the following. Your point at day one was Darkcomet first, in post #7. You then stroke that point through and pointed at me in post #14. When I came up with a defense, you erased point at me(#14) and unstroke Darkcomet in #7. And then, more than day and a half later(a little before the update), you once again go and edit your points, once again striking Darkcomet out in post #7 and once again point at me in post #14. Excuse me if I find that more than a little suspicious. Wolfish even. So yeah, I'd really like some explanation on that.

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 11:51 AM
((Mordokai, because he hasn't been roleplaying much, and that makes him look like a fear to me. He normally does roleplay more.))

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 11:55 AM
"Its looks like we're too late to prevent the killings from starting again." Eric says from the roof of building nearby the manor.

Andy just nods, staring right at the enormous building that is Pegasus Manor.

"Should we... intervene? From the looks of it we are not much safer here then in the manor."

((Also I wish to change my point to Allysian, I like Mordokais point.))

Mordokai
2008-12-15, 12:09 PM
((Mordokai, because he hasn't been roleplaying much, and that makes him look like a fear to me. He normally does roleplay more.))

You remember Julian? The horny guy from Fears 1? Of course you do, you interacted with him.

I put a good piece of heart and soul into that guy. When I decide to roleplay, I do it for real. Like I did it that time. When I got killed on day four, I was devastated. As stupid as that may sound. I simply didn't want something similar to happen this time around. Besides, who am to roleplay with? De isn't even present on the boards anymore and Lemons, my other roleplaying partner, seems to be preocupied with work or something else this time around. One can only roleplay on his own for so long. That's why the lack of roleplaying.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-15, 12:14 PM
You remember Julian? The horny guy from Fears 1? Of course you do, you interacted with him.

I put a good piece of heart and soul into that guy. When I decide to roleplay, I do it for real. Like I did it that time. When I got killed on day four, I was devastated. As stupid as that may sound. I simply didn't want something similar to happen this time around. Besides, who am to roleplay with? De isn't even present on the boards anymore and Lemons, my other roleplaying partner, seems to be preocupied with work or something else this time around. One can only roleplay on his own for so long. That's why the lack of roleplaying.
((Awwww, Mordy, you can roleplay with me. Psssst, be a girl!))

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-15, 12:15 PM
((Awwww, Mordy, you can roleplay with me. Psssst, be a girl!))

((I second that, you got some new partner potentials, Mordy... :smallwink:

Course, you don't have to be a girl for me.))

Ummm... Ian does something leader-ish.

Philistine
2008-12-15, 12:16 PM
"No, Flip... I think she's dead..." Ian says, sadly. "I don't want you seperating from the group, like she did... stick with us."

Flip's step falters at the news. "Well, damn. I'm sure sorry to hear it, Ian." He sighs heavily, then, "You guys said you'd had a look at whatever's been killin' folks around town. Well, I found this fella," he nods toward Gabriel, whom he's still following with gun levelled, "On my way over here. Pert near ran over him, in fact, on accounta he appeared outta nowhere right in front of me. But I didn't wanna shoot 'im if he ain't what's been doin' the killins, so I hoped y'all could take a look an' say one way or the other. 'Course, if the doc got killed, well, I don't guess it was this fella. On accounta, I had my gun on him for the last while, an' he ain't had no chance to do nothin'."

"Say," he exclaims, looking around, "They's a bunch of folks here now, ain't there? Y'all all together, or what?"

((EDIT: @V: Yeah, but you're only at 3, and 5 people have 2 points each. It's hardly an overwhelming bandwagon. So jump on in - the water's fine, and the sharks have hardly eaten any of us. So far. :smallbiggrin:))

Mordokai
2008-12-15, 12:17 PM
Heh, hope you won't be opposed to having a ghostly lover, once I get killed :smallsmile:

Lets just wait for the day to end. I am once again leading(huzzah for me) and when Nathan gets killed, we can get something done, I'm sure of it.

And now I really should do some more studying, less my Lay on hands results in hurting people, instead of healing them :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2008-12-15, 12:19 PM
Heh, hope you won't be opposed to having a ghostly lover, once I get killed :smallsmile:

Oooooh, sounds...kinky.

Shishnarfne
2008-12-15, 12:24 PM
The graying old man totters over, notices Haruki-kun's attention, and points back, "Why are you pointing at me? Don't we have any better ideas.."

I don't, but why should I tell him that...

Griever
2008-12-15, 12:41 PM
Shishnarfne.

Shadow
2008-12-15, 02:14 PM
Someday... oh yeah!

In any case, I need to get back to study, but before that, I'd like to know the following.

You'll excuse me if I don't buy the "new player" argument anymore. Not after the whole Rusty Nail-Convoy incident. So explain me the following. Your point at day one was Darkcomet first, in post #7. You then stroke that point through and pointed at me in post #14. When I came up with a defense, you erased point at me(#14) and unstroke Darkcomet in #7. And then, more than day and a half later(a little before the update), you once again go and edit your points, once again striking Darkcomet out in post #7 and once again point at me in post #14. Excuse me if I find that more than a little suspicious. Wolfish even. So yeah, I'd really like some explanation on that.

I'll buy her explanation.
Hell, in my first game, I changed my votes in the early game multiple times.... It's what a lot of new players do. And her first game, (GRFoS, where we pwn'd) wasn't much of a game as far as the villagers go! :smallbiggrin:
She's really only seen one side, as far as the action goes. Sure, that was a hell of a learning experience, but she only saw one side of it....
So I'll buy it.
For now.

Mordokai
2008-12-15, 02:48 PM
Pst, Shadow. It's he. Unless he's pulling a Jibar, in which case it doesn't really matter.

And it's not vote changing I have problems with. It's editing two posts, three times. He even said he's still angry with me, when he edited #14 and erased my name.

Would he simply changed point and write new post, I wouldn't mind all that much. But editing them like this triggers something weird on my radar.

Yeah, it's day two. Yeah, he's new. Yeah, I'm getting lynched if nothing changes. I'm clinging to straws here, that much is plain to see. But I have nothing better to go with.

Shadow
2008-12-15, 02:52 PM
He?!?
:smallconfused:
*runs to the screenname changing thread to request Barbarya or Dorothya*
:smallwink:

PirateMonk
2008-12-15, 04:54 PM
((Thufir. Hopefully I'll have more time to play in the future.))

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-15, 06:05 PM
Let's see what Haruki-kun can do about this place.

Recaiden
2008-12-15, 06:39 PM
I'll point at Haruki-kun because I feel like Mordokai isn't a fear.

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 06:53 PM

((Well, with that reason, I can't lynch you, but shadow, that a different matter.))

"I think that it would wiser to head for somewhere other than the heart of the darkness, maybe that church I saw?"

Shadow
2008-12-15, 06:57 PM
@^: I can't say that I'm surprised by that!
Would you care to share your reasoning with the rest of the class, or would you prefer I do it for you?

I have a feeling they'll side with me.... :smallamused:

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 07:00 PM
((Go ahead, you maybe the master of werewolf games, but I like roleplayers a bit more.))

Shadow
2008-12-15, 07:02 PM
I'll let it go for now, as I told you I would.
But I've got my eye on you. :smallcool:

@V: Yeah, sorry. I've never read it & it just always sounded too much like Allison so I never noticed your sex, that's all. :smallfrown:

Allysian
2008-12-15, 07:10 PM
(( O.k. Mordy... :smallconfused: I guess I see what your saying. But i'll try to save you now.
shadowcaller Their, now you might not die. :smallsmile:
Shadow: Stop picking on my Wonderland related name! I was reading a <manly!> book about Woderland and Alyss <not Alice> and an Allysian was some kind of rebel trying to get Alyss on the throne so there!!!!))

Aether
2008-12-15, 07:14 PM
Shadowcaller random point.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 07:15 PM
Shadowcaller random point.

((What the... now I will die instead:smallannoyed:, well I can stop caring about this game then...))

Edit: I don't know why Mordokai is so important to save and I'm not, if you should support Mordokai, support his logic instead of just random pointing me. Vote Allysian...

Uncle Festy
2008-12-15, 07:28 PM
Random counterpoint at Alysian.

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 07:28 PM
((Urgh, I hate having to change my vote, but here we go again. Sorry allysian, but my roleplaying partner is on the line.))

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 07:34 PM
((Well, with that reason, I can't lynch you, but shadow, that a different matter.))

"I think that it would wiser to head for somewhere other than the heart of the darkness, maybe that church I saw?"

"A church?" Andy seems to shift a bit uncomfortably "Well I can't say I'm going along with god much but it dose seems a bit safer then a hunted house..."

"Is there anyone else in this church? I don't think we should be alone right now"

((Also, i think its best if you shift your point to allysian, he is a far better target then Mordoaki...

Deadtime by the way.))

ThePhantom
2008-12-15, 07:36 PM
"I saw someone go inside, you wait here, I'll go see you is in there." Eric climbs down and heads for the church door.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-15, 08:11 PM
24 hours remaining. The following players still need to vote or they will be autolynched:

Mustiado
I'm da Rogue
SweetLikeLemons
Talic

Allysian
2008-12-15, 08:40 PM
(( Pssst!!! Festy, I'm not voting you anymore! :smalltongue:))

Uncle Festy
2008-12-15, 08:45 PM
(( Pssst!!! Festy, I'm not voting you anymore! :smalltongue:))

… you're not?
Well, paint me purple. You changed your vote.
Damn ninjas.
Anyways, changing vote to The Phantom for… well, he knows why. :smallannoyed::smallamused:

Recaiden
2008-12-15, 10:27 PM
Allysian I think his bandwagin has a better chance, and some logic.

SweetLikeLemons
2008-12-16, 12:24 AM
((:smallfrown: I'm sorry, Mordy. I didn't intend to vanish. Life just got crazy for a bit. Anyway, things should be settling down at least a little bit, so if the people want RP, then they shall have it. If you are up for it, that is.))

As Nathan walks through the dim streets of Haven, he is being followed. Followed by something with a shuffling gait and a pair of gleaming eyes. Finally, when he pauses for a moment, a hunched figure emerges from the darkness. It is Elise, shotgun in hand, and she looks decidedly grumpy. The glowing eyes prove to be Maxwell's, whose head sticks out of the backpack she carries, looking around curiously. She stumps over to him and waves a finger in his face.

"That slipping out with only a heartfelt note business may work with your romantic conquests, sonny, but I am not going to stand for it. You are in no state to be wandering around out here on your own, and not even armed. Not that I'd care one way or the other, but I fed you and fixed you up, so I feel a bit responsible to you. That and you seem to have bewitched my cat. Damn fool animal glued himself to the window and yowled enough to let every scavenger in the neighborhood know we were in there. Pair of idiots, the both of you."

((and I point at Emperor Demonking))

Vampiric
2008-12-16, 05:59 AM
((Urgh, I hate having to change my vote, but here we go again. Sorry allysian, but my roleplaying partner is on the line.))

That's never a good argument, especially if you remember BIP :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-16, 06:34 AM
Besides, who am to roleplay with? De isn't even present on the boards anymore and Lemons, my other roleplaying partner, seems to be preocupied with work or something else this time around. One can only roleplay on his own for so long. That's why the lack of roleplaying.
Seconded, this part atleast. I think I mainly RP'ed with De in fears 1.

:smallfrown:

Allysian
2008-12-16, 07:44 AM
Hmmm, I tnks i iz dying. Oh well, your loss.:smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2008-12-16, 08:25 AM
Seconded, this part atleast. I think I mainly RP'ed with De in fears 1.

:smallfrown:
This De chick sounds awesome - what happened to her?

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-16, 08:55 AM
Please remember to strike through (vote) your old vote when changing your vote. If this starts becoming a problem again I'm going to start invalidating points.

TRM
2008-12-16, 09:19 AM
Allysian, because I'm curious.

edit: Criiiisto! Can I have a prize for crossing out my old point? Pweeeeze? :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-16, 01:56 PM
That's never a good argument, especially if you remember BIP :smallbiggrin:

I remember it clearly. :smallmad:

D_Lord
2008-12-16, 02:35 PM
Emperor Demonking is being watched.

The Bushranger
2008-12-16, 02:49 PM
This De chick sounds awesome - what happened to her?

She was forced offline... :smallfrown::smallfrown::smallmad:

Reinholdt
2008-12-16, 02:57 PM
((Haruki-kun to even things up a little.))

Lex-Kat
2008-12-16, 03:14 PM
She was forced offline... :smallfrown::smallfrown::smallmad:

Forced offline?? I thought she was going to comeback someday. I've been waiting. :smalleek::smallfrown::smallfrown:

Philistine
2008-12-16, 04:39 PM
Flip watches the currents of mutual suspicion and antagonism washing back and forth across the group. "Okay, so... you're not all together then."

((Well, isn't this... interesting. Is there something I'm missing here? Because from what I can see, neither the Shadowcaller nor Haruki bandwagons have anything going for them beyond "well, at least it isn't a point at Mordokai." The Allysian bandwagon at least has some foundation in his behavior; but as Shadow said, this could be the result of inexperience (and youthful exuberance too - didn't he say during GRfOS that he's, like, 12?). Of course, that would apply whether he's a Victim or a Fear... But given my own newbish status, I can't make myself get behind a policy which looks to me suspiciously like "lynch the new guy."

So... Lex-kat, I choose you - because you were the most recent poster in the thread when I started this post (I type fast, but I compose slowly), and none of the existing bandwagons do anything for me.))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-16, 04:43 PM
Haruki, none of the bandwagons have any real good reasons, both could be any role but it sucks pretty much being killed on your first or second game in the first couple o' days.

And it doesn't let me get to know your playing style so I can see if you're different in future games then you were in this game.....

Mordokai
2008-12-16, 06:09 PM
((:smallfrown: I'm sorry, Mordy. I didn't intend to vanish. Life just got crazy for a bit. Anyway, things should be settling down at least a little bit, so if the people want RP, then they shall have it. If you are up for it, that is.))

((Don't worry, I'm not angry with you or anything similar. I know you're busy with work and other things. And you know I'm always up for it :smallsmile: ))

Despite obviously being surprised, Nathan quickly gathers himself.

"Would you mind putting that gun away Elise? Or at least point away from me. It makes me kinda nervous. Geez, for the lady of your age, you are incredibly vitalic."

When she does so, he tries explaining himself.

"Look... I actually meant what I wrote back there. I can't put much into this thing. I have nothing but the clothes on my back. As things stand, I'm more of a liability than anything else. To you and the furball over there."

Pointing at Maxwell, he smiles.

"I'm grateful for your help, I really am. But why would you risk your well being to help me? Are you not better just letting me go? If I find any supplies, I can always help in other ways. But right now, I'm not of much use to anybody."

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-16, 07:54 PM
Day 2 Ends

The creatures had been busy today. Prey had been plentiful. Two unfortunate people (Talic and Mustiado), were caught out in the open by a pack of the hunters. A third (I'm da Rogue) managed to escape the pack, only to be trapped inside a ruined storefront as the creatures stormed inside to finish the hunt.

I'm da Rogue, Talic, and Mustiado were autolynched. All three were Victims.

But that wasn't the prize...

That wasn't the real show. It was just the opening act...

Once again, we go back to the Manor...

Come to me, my dear one...

The young boy (Allysian) stopped cold as the all-too-familiar voice echoed through his mind.

What? Did you actually think you had heard the last of me?

The group forgotten, the young boy disappears. Vanishes completely. He reappears inside the Manor, in the master bedroom.

How did...

The same voice, no longer in his mind but somewhere in the room with him, answers. I brought you here, back to the beginning.

The shape of the young boy vanishes into shadow, reforming into the body of Sacha herself. This...isn't possible...

A hand laid down on her shoulder. And yet...it is... Sacha grabbed the hand and turned on her heel, coming face to face with a visage she had thought long destroyed...

Something on my face? Taylor Soyer, the former Master, smiled. Hello, my wolf...

Sacha stepped backwards. You! she snarled I destroyed you!

The Master's smile turned cruel. Not quite, as I am clearly still here...

Sacha began circling the regal-looking man. It couldn't be him...and yet...blonde hair, light green eyes...You're responsible for this. The shadows wreathing her body parted at her shoulder, revealing the angry red mark where Alicia's bullet had struck home. You did this...

And I'll do so much more, usurper... The Master's face shifted, revealing a glimpse of the monstrous soul inside.

I defeated you once, I'll do so again!

The Master's smile never shifted. Forgive me for being cliche', but: your defeating me has only made me stronger than you can ever imagine...

Sacha tried to summon up the powers she had been given, but nothing came.

I made you vulnerable...now I've made you powerless. The Master spread his arms. Goodbye, usurper.

The floor opened up beneath Sacha's feet, just like it had so many years ago, when she became part of the Manor, and the power behind it. The same pain, the pain of being stripped down layer by layer, but it never ended. She lost sight, hearing, voice, but never feeling. This time, there was no ending, no rebirth as one of the Master's Fears.

Her fate was well and truly sealed.

Allysian was lynched. He was Sacha, the Night Mistress.

A wave seems to rip through the darkened city, felt by everyone. Those who look up at the dome see it ripple, as if it's going to finally break, as if the sun is coming to finally bring the Night to an end.

But the sun doesn't come. The dome remains, as still and solid as ever. Perhaps they come close, or perhaps it was just some new trick, new barrier.

The fact that there was even that slight doubt was the closest thing to hope the citizens of Haven had seen in some time.

Summary: I'm da Rogue, Mustiado, and Talic were autolynched. They were Victims. Allysian was lynched. He was the Alpha. Night 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send all night actions to myself and CurlyKitGirl.

Darkcomet
2008-12-16, 07:58 PM
This game is creeping me out. Two power roles dead in the first two days.

ThePhantom
2008-12-16, 08:01 PM
((YAY!:smallbiggrin: The Alpha is dead!))
Just as Eric was about to knock the church, the wave passes by. "Huh, something good just happened, I think."
Eric then knocks on the church door.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-16, 08:07 PM
Alyssa, still outside of the Manor feels a tremendous wiehgt lifted from her shoulders. She's gone. She whispers. Things may be working in our favor, Dave. She heads for the Manor.

Darkcomet
2008-12-16, 08:10 PM
Okay, so let's recap. Four Victims are dead. The Seer may be dead, but if HT was the Fool, then the Seer now has 100% accurate scries because the Alpha is dead, barring Aaron Marsh's intervention.

So we've either got it good or "meh". I don't know.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-16, 08:15 PM
I think that fairly sums it up. :smallsmile:

TRM
2008-12-16, 08:15 PM
Analyzing this game just got a lot more interesting. I'm happy. :smallcool:

Darkcomet
2008-12-16, 08:24 PM
Anyone got any ideas?

TRM
2008-12-16, 08:27 PM
Anyone got any ideas?
Yes. But I'm practicing patience, for once in a werewolf game.

I'm also practicing being mysterious and acting superior.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-16, 08:27 PM
Ian takes a moment to rest. "Eileen... Flip... I think we may just get through this. I just had the first feeling of hope since the Night fell..."

The Bushranger
2008-12-16, 08:41 PM
Eileen nods. "I hope you're right. I just hope we don't lose too many people first..."

Philistine
2008-12-16, 08:48 PM
"What... what was that?" Flip asks dazedly, awe and wonder in his voice. "I didn't see... "

The moment passes quickly though, and the persistent darkness reasserts itself. "Still, I reckon we've got a ways to go yet 'fore we're clear of this thing. So let's not go forgettin' to be careful now."

Mustiado
2008-12-16, 10:10 PM
((Son of a freakin' bitch. I was certain I voted! Stupid show. :smallmad::smallfurious: My apologies, town and Cristo. I got overwhelmed and missed something.))

Mordokai
2008-12-17, 01:28 AM
Do I dare ask for Alicia's bane?

No, I don't. At least not so openly. Less fears get another lucky kill. So, to Alicia. If you want and deem yourself safe, I wouldn't mind getting baned. If you deem yourself in danger, bane yourself.

That is all for now.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 02:21 AM
((See? I told you Mordokai's logic was good:smallbiggrin:

Thank you everyone that voted for Allysian, it has been a pleasure... Bane Mordokai just to be safe thought.))

Andy remains silent, preparing himself for whatever might be inside the church, suddenly he turns around aiming his flashlight at the darkness behind you, there is nothing there. "Damn... I thought I heard something..."

Mordokai
2008-12-17, 06:00 AM
In fact, if Alicia is feeling daring, I would suggest she contancts me. We need to talk. She has an extra night kill now and I have more than one target for her.

Aaron, you are the second one I would like to talk to you. You're neutral, all you care about is your survival. Care to increase the odds by getting in contact with me?

Alex/Kate... of course I'd like to speak to you as well, but for you I will understand if you don't want to contact me. Yet.

Survivors(masons)... it's up to you. Either you send one of you to talk to me or you wait some more. Either way is fine with me.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 06:43 AM
((Hmm... Just hold your horses a bit with contacting Mordy, I got a wierd conspiracy theory that involves him...))

Mordokai
2008-12-17, 06:53 AM
Oooooo, I love those! :smallbiggrin:

Mind sharing?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 07:57 AM

Mind sharing?

((Well... I'm not sure I belive this myself since conspiracy theories often are wrong, very wrong in fact.

And you know what? After rethinking the evidence I think even less of it. I think I'm not even going to post it, its just too unlikely.

Just be careful now that the seer/fool is dead, one mason could contact Mordy but I'm unsure if the baner should do that without any confirmation of his alligance.))

Dirk Kris
2008-12-17, 08:51 AM
Dirk hears a howling as Sacha is ripped from the world. He does a little happy dance and looks up. A smattering of stars can be seen faintly, high in the sky. They are the first he's seen in weeks, and he starts whistling happily as he walks along.

TRM
2008-12-17, 10:12 AM

Mind sharing?
Actually, anyone that asks (almost, hush) every freaking good power role in the game to contact him because he started a wagon against the alpha on Day 2 soars up on my suspicions chart.

The morale is: power roles, please don't contact Mordokai yet.

Mordokai
2008-12-17, 10:15 AM
Listen to the guy, he knows what he's saying :smallsmile:

Murska
2008-12-17, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know Allysian? Who would he pick?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 10:34 AM

((Role-players maybe?

But sir... we are all role-players.

Oh my god...))

Shadow
2008-12-17, 11:05 AM

Well, Grave Robbers was his first game.
We dominated that game.
So the queston is: Whould he choose players from that team (*Mordokai&me&others*) or would he choose to want us dead instead?
I know I wasn't chosen, but that would have been foolish on his part. So what do we think of Mordokai?

Murska
2008-12-17, 11:09 AM
Well, Grave Robbers was his first game.
We dominated that game.
So the queston is: Whould he choose players from that team (*Mordokai&me&others*) or would he choose to want us dead instead?
I know I wasn't chosen, but that would have been foolish on his part. So what do we think of Mordokai?

Mordokai... he has been bandwagoned against a couple times, survived every time, but on the other hand last day he survived while the other wagon was the alpha, who was lynched.

Who else were wolves in Graverobbers? I remember I wasn't... I also remember Reinholdt was... :smallannoyed:

(No grudge. :smalltongue:)

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-17, 03:27 PM
Overcome with a burst of hope and emotion, Ian suddenly grabs Eileen and pulls her in for a deep, passionate kiss. After a few moments he breaks away slightly. "Here is a bit more hope for tomorrow..." He murmurs.

Reinholdt
2008-12-17, 03:31 PM
(No grudge. :smalltongue:)
Of course not...

Anyways, the list of wolves from GraveRobbers since it was requested:

Aemoh
Androgial
Deathslayer7
Dragoon
Mordokai
Mustiado
Reinholdt
Shadow
SweetLikeLemons
Wolfbane

Allysian
2008-12-17, 04:35 PM
Awwww shucks! You caught me! men, kill them all......kidding.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-17, 07:55 PM
Night 2 Ends

The mundane populace of Haven weren't the only ones affected by the demise of Sacha. Many of the creatures were affected as well, one in particular.

A mind that, until now, had been consumed with hate was snapped into realization with the backlash created from Sacha's end.

What...

But the memories of what had happened were still fresh in her mind.

Oh god...Lindsay...Brandon...

With no master to exert control over her mind, Gabrielle found herself with a new body, complete with new, horrible memories. But beneath the murders she had committed, there lay a single pearl. She knew how to stop it, not just the Night, not just the Fears, but the Manor itself. She knew how to stop the beating heart that drove the Manor.

A low growl from nearby alerted her. The creatures Sacha had summoned, they no longer recognized Gabrielle as one of their own. All that knowledge would go completely to waste if she were to die here.

Gabrielle ran headlong into the city, hoping to stay out of sight and safe until the time came to end this once and for all.

Banjo1985 withdrew from the game. He was Gabrielle Sena.

Wrong turn.

Of all the times to make a wrong turn...

For a while it seemed as though the creatures were getting soft, like they were just mindless animals, but then they pull something like this. A trap, they'd pushed him into a trap, an aptly named dead end.

The lone survivor (Shadow) checked his pockets for ammo: 4 shells, not much, especially against a full pack.

They started to appear now: hunched, disgusting looking creatures that seemed to be more claw and tooth than anything else. Slowly they stalked forwards. He unloaded the first round from his shotgun into the crowd. The solid deer slug ripped through the head of one of the creatures, taking at least half of it off in a crimson spray.

Only 3 more...

Reload, fire, another creature falls to the ground. Its leg mauled beyond all usability.

Reload, fire, straight into the chest. The creature buckles and falls into a pool of the dark ichor they bleed.

Reload, fire, damn these things are slow, another head shot, a single eye hangs loose from what remained of the top of the creature's head.

All out...batter up...

Griping the gun like a club, the man prepares to meet his maker.

He doesn't have to wait long.

Shadow was killed by the Fears. He was a Survivor.

Life, such as it is, goes on in Haven. Time passes and, at least according to the working clocks, night becomes day. The Night doesn't waver, though, and the city remains as dark as ever. Somewhere a generator gives its last sputtering cough and dies, bringing yet another building to darkness. A short time later, screams are heard as the residents inside are butchered.

At least it's not you.

Summary: Banjo1985 had to withdraw from the game. He was the Voider. Shadow was killed by the Fears. He was a Mason. Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours. The following players must vote during this phase or they will be autolynched:

Coplantor
DemonicAngel
Thufir
Vampiric

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 08:04 PM
((Suhweet. Two evil power roles dead.
But Shadow's gone. And he was a mason.
Hum…
Anyways, RP coming in a bit.))

Darkcomet
2008-12-17, 08:21 PM
I have an idea. Quote from Shadow at WW Central:

There is no "Curse of the Seer" to speak of.
What you have instead, in most cases, are players with loose lips.

"Ooooh yippie, I'm the Seer! Hey EVERYBODY THAT I KNOW ON MSN, I'm the Seer!"

Summary: The Seer was killed.
The purpose of the game is to figure out who everyone is, not TELL everyone that wants to know.

Keep your damned mouths shut people.
Deny, deny, deny.
You'll live longer that way, I promise.

Colored emphasis mine. So, guys...

Who here talks to HT in private a lot?

(If this sounds silly, let me know, okay?)

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 08:30 PM
Nope, sounds pretty good for day 3 logic. (Not that there isn't plenty to glean from a day two Alpha lynch…)
Um, skimming the list, the name that jumps out at me is Lex-Kat. Thoughts?

Vampiric
2008-12-17, 08:33 PM
I will point at Coplanter to avoid autolynch and because he has a funny name. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2008-12-17, 08:35 PM
Alright, thanks. One of the reasons I thought it was silly is, well, I'm quoting Shadow. And we've all seen the picture.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 08:36 PM
Well…
He is dead. And he was a mason.
So, trust goes up to about 40%. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2008-12-17, 08:42 PM
Well, the ones that jump out at me most are Lex and Bushranger, so...

Lex-kat for now.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-17, 08:58 PM
Yes, I talk to Happy in private, a lot!! But I would never allow her to tell me who she was, unless she scried me first. And she agreed that would be the smart thing to do.

And since she was killed, I told her not to say anything to me about this game, because it'd ruin the game. Just like Atreyu told me, after I died in my first game. Again, she agreed.

Point at me, if you wish, but it's a bad idea. I would never trick Happy into telling me something she shouldn't. I would feel bad for doing so.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 09:04 PM
Hey! :smallfrown:

We're not implying that you tricked HT into telling you her role. We're saying that she might have accidentally let it slip during one of your conversations, or (as shadow put it) started saying, "Ooooh yippie, I'm the Seer! Hey EVERYBODY THAT I KNOW ON MSN, I'm the Seer!" Just because she might have told you, doesn't mean that you tricked her into doing so.
… yeah, moving on.

The Bushranger
2008-12-17, 09:05 PM
Overcome with a burst of hope and emotion, Ian suddenly grabs Eileen and pulls her in for a deep, passionate kiss. After a few moments he breaks away slightly. "Here is a bit more hope for tomorrow..." He murmurs.

Eileen is, needless to say, quite...surprised by this, but, swept up in the moment, returns it before pulling back.
Err...yes, definitly, much hope and happiness and can you let go of me now please...
Her face bright red, she turns a I-will-kill-you-if-you-speak-of-this glare on those present, especially Uncle Festy.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 09:08 PM
*cough*
…*I haven't actually written up the introductory post for my character yet, so they are definitely not there. :smallwink:
"And when were you planning on doing that?"
Shut up, you!

Lex-Kat
2008-12-17, 09:11 PM
As Alyssa approaches, she sees Eric (ThePhantom) and wonders what he's doing up there.

ThePhantom
2008-12-17, 09:12 PM
"Huh. I guess no one is here after all. But I have a feeling that things are starting to look up." Eric heads back to Andy. "With no one here, I guess the manor would be the best place place to look for others. We're too vunible with only the two of us."

Darkcomet
2008-12-17, 09:14 PM
So then, Lex, consider this hypothetical situation: You are a Fear. HT accidentally lets her identity slip in a conversation. Do you not tell them because it would make you feel guilty, or tell them because you want to win?

Lex-Kat
2008-12-17, 09:20 PM
If she let it slip, and I didn't realize until too late what she was doing, I'd tell her that she'd done something she shouldn't have, telling her, hypothetically, that I could be an enemy. Then I'd tell my brethren.

I'm not going to lose because she made a mistake. But I would let her know of her mistake, so that she'd learn from it.

But, hypothetically, there is no way to prove this, because the only ones she can tell now, are other ghosts.

So you either believe me that she didn't slip info to me, or you don't. It's your choice.

Guilt would only be part of the equation, if I tricked the info from her.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-17, 09:25 PM
Ok, now I'm almost sure you're a wolf. We (DC and I) have said over and over that neither of us think you tricked HT, and yet you insist on reiterating that point over and over. I'm not entirely sure what you're doing, but it's not honest.
Oh, and you're protesting way too much over a pair of points.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-17, 09:34 PM
I'm not protesting way too much. I answered DC's question.

If she slipped up, then I wouldn't feel guilty at all. If I tricked her, I would.

Shadow
2008-12-17, 09:51 PM
I know I'm dead, and I shouldn't be speaking, but I have to clear something up, just for the record.

1) Anything stated in another thread has no bearing on anything in this thread.
2) I wasn't saying that this is what happened to HT, but rather making a general observation.
3) Anything stated in another thread has no bearing on anything in this thread.

Take these as you will.

If you consider this overstepping my bounds, Cristo, tell me to delete it and I will.

@ Festy: +40% huh? That should leave me at about 14% trustworthiness then, all in all? :smallamused:

Recaiden
2008-12-17, 09:56 PM
Lex-kat seems the most suspicious to me.

Darkcomet
2008-12-17, 09:58 PM
I know I'm dead, and I shouldn't be speaking, but I have to clear something up, just for the record.

1) Anything stated in another thread has no bearing on anything in this thread.
2) I wasn't saying that this is what happened to HT, but rather making a general observation.
3) Anything stated in another thread has no bearing on anything in this thread.

True, but it is a possibility, and it seems unlikely that the wolves/Fears would get the Seer on night one.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-17, 10:10 PM
About as likely as killing their alpha on day 2.

Philistine
2008-12-17, 10:17 PM
"Aw, get a room, you two," Flip smirks. "Unless... I don't suppose y'all brought enough to share with the whole class?" His smirk has already blossomed into a full-scale grin, and is now threatening to become a leer. "Well, Eileen, how bout it? You gonna let the rest of us have a crack at Ian, or what?"

((Waiting a bit before pointing.))

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-17, 10:27 PM
Ian grins, "Sorry, Flip. You ain't exactly my type..."
He turns to Uncle Festy. "What are you looking at, buddy?"

Philistine
2008-12-17, 10:39 PM
"HA! Gotcha!" Flip doubles over laughing, tears in his eyes. He continues to shake, snorting and guffawing, for several seconds before he manages to get control and straighten again. "Oh, man," he says, still gasping for breath, "I dunno... why... I just... had to... shoulda... seen your face... Gawd!"

Aemoh
2008-12-17, 10:46 PM
*points at Vampiric*

For no reason. Just wish to stay clear of this day's wagon.

androgial
2008-12-17, 10:59 PM
a shift in power. a most decidedly definate shift in power. did you not feel the shift in power V.Z. i wonder which of them is no longer hunting? it matters not. even 1 simple fear is enough for them to control lesser creatures to their bidding. we are all going to die.

Mordokai
2008-12-18, 03:16 AM
Aw nuts, I wanted to see Senna lynched :smallannoyed: Ah well, what's there is there.

TwoBitWriter. Sorry dude, you write highly amusing and quality fics, but I'm pretty sure you're one of the fears.

The Bushranger
2008-12-18, 04:39 AM
Eileen chuckles and shakes her head at Ian and Flip.
You two have at it, I'll sell tickets.

TRM
2008-12-18, 09:26 AM
Point at SweetLikeLemons as a place holder in case I don't have time to point again later.

DemonicAngel
2008-12-18, 09:34 AM
SweetLikeLemons. sorry for not being around... my comp got fried.

Reinholdt
2008-12-18, 10:47 AM
((Pointing at TwoBitWriter.))

Shishnarfne
2008-12-18, 01:51 PM
"Well, what have we here, young people making quick accusations? Maybe the wolves just got lucky. Maybe not. I'd like to hear a bit more of the reasons behind the accusations against TwoBitWriter myself..."
The old man wandered off again, rubbing his vast, bald forehead...And I better keep close watch on accuser and accused... There's something odd there, and I'd like to know what it is...

Thufir
2008-12-18, 03:44 PM
Gabriel is still looking around at everything, curiously. The conversation doesn't seem to attract his interest that much.

((Damnit, I feel kind of mean pointing at anyone given I really have no clear idea who is and isn't a fear. On the other hand, I don't want to be autolynched. Mordokai for the moment))

Shadowcaller
2008-12-18, 08:11 PM
((RP coming once I got time, for now TwoBitWriter *wants to see were Mordokai is coming with this*))

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-18, 08:12 PM
I'm gonna go with Lex-kat

PirateMonk
2008-12-18, 08:45 PM
((TwoBitWriter))

Aether
2008-12-18, 08:48 PM
Um...

Aemoh.

I'm afraid I haven't come to any conclusions or made any discoveries, but I don't particularly want to follow a bandwagon this time.

Coplantor
2008-12-18, 09:28 PM
Sorry for not posting earlier, I had a tough weekend and a tougher week start.

Sweetlikelemons by now, at least untill I get some solid and coherent evidence of someone else being a fear

evnafets
2008-12-18, 11:12 PM
evnafets points at PirateMonk

Philistine
2008-12-18, 11:59 PM
"Sorry, Eileen - show's been called off," Flip says between bursts of chuckling. "Oh, man. I don't know why I feel so much better all of a sudden, but... it's like my boots are five pounds lighter."

((Hmm. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that Mordokai is not a Fear. So I'll point at Emperor Demonking - he just seemed a little too eager for an excuse to bandwagon Mordokai yesterday.

It looks like I'll be away for a few days, starting tomorrow morning; I expect to be back (or else have net access) before autolynching becomes an issue, though, and may not even miss a Day Phase. Anyway - everybody feel free to talk about me behind my back while I'm gone. :smallwink:))

D_Lord
2008-12-19, 12:17 AM
TwoBitWriter.
Not dieing again this time.

Murska
2008-12-19, 06:23 AM
Hm. Baa! TwoBitWriter.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-19, 06:27 AM
Twobitwriter should spend less time on WW games and more time on writing ships!

(I was planning this point before this day phase! Dooon't look at me for joining the bandwagon so late...blame...ermm...sleep?)

Recaiden
2008-12-19, 09:02 AM
I would have pointed at TwoBitWriter if my computer had been working.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-19, 09:07 AM
D Lord

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-19, 09:14 AM
"Why is everybody looking at me like that? I swear I ain't one of those damn things! You think I could be, after leading you guys for so long?"
"Eileen, Flip, tell them I ain't no Fear!"

(Seriously, I don't think I should be punished for trying to do a bit of roleplaying here...)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-19, 11:10 AM
"Why is everybody looking at me like that? I swear I ain't one of those damn things! You think I could be, after leading you guys for so long?"
"Eileen, Flip, tell them I ain't no Fear!"

(Seriously, I don't think I should be punished for trying to do a bit of roleplaying here...)
(love the RP'ing. Didn't point 'cause of that....
now stop those puppy eyes!
)

ThePhantom
2008-12-19, 11:17 AM
((Lex-kat RP for when RP partner has replied))

Haruki-kun
2008-12-19, 11:44 AM
Lex-Kat, because I'm gonna get auto'd if not.

Griever
2008-12-19, 01:55 PM
Murska......

The Bushranger
2008-12-19, 02:01 PM
Eileen sighs and glares at those who are looking at Ian funny.
And says four words, in a dangerous tone.
You guys sod off.
She then shakes her head and looks at Ian with a slight smirk.
Even with that little ambush you pulled earlier, I trust you.

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 03:29 PM
Hm... This is confusing.

If Lex is lynched and is innocent, then TwoBit may be a Fear, with allies trying to swing the bandwagon back to Lex.

Hmm....

Interesting.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-19, 03:37 PM
Hm... This is confusing.

If Lex is lynched and is innocent, then TwoBit may be a Fear, with allies trying to swing the bandwagon back to Lex.

Hmm....

Interesting.
Seconded. Those two posts came awfully convenient for Twobit(though I don't know if they saved him from lynch)

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 03:57 PM
I've seen this before in USB. At first, a bandwagon formed against me. Then one formed against one of the Villains, and one of them tried to push it back to me. It's typical wolf behavior, it seems.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-19, 05:25 PM
Or neither of us are Fears and we are just getting screwed by the likes of Mordokai and DarkComet...

Shadowcaller
2008-12-19, 05:36 PM
"Huh. I guess no one is here after all. But I have a feeling that things are starting to look up." Eric heads back to Andy. "With no one here, I guess the manor would be the best place place to look for others. We're too vunible with only the two of us."

"Yeah, I have never seen that kind of creatures before, and I have seen a lot of weird **** in my days."
He looked back at the manor, "Seems to be a good place to gather at thought, its visible from the most parts of the city... lets go there then"