01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
" All Sith rally to me, to fight the Jedi"
You pick a team Sith or Jedi, for me I am the leader of the Sithm the first person to say they are jedi is the leader of the jedi, the battle will take place at the sith temple on korriban, where the jedi are battling for the control of the temple.
you win by all of the enemy players are killed.Ounce you are killed you may keep posting but no fighting.
After the fight we can review of what happened and critizize weak players.
I know I am new but I am very powerful and have killed many on diffrent sites, so bring it on jedi.
01-09-2008, 06:27 AM
First up, this thread should be over here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) instead.
Also, you'll have to tell us somewhat more about your game so as to give us something to work with.
Gorbash has made a list of questions that, if answered, should cover all the bases.
* 1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
* 2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
* 3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
* 4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
* 5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
* 6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
* 7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
* 8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
* 9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
* 10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
* 11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
* 12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
* 13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
* 14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
* 15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
* 16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
It's made mainly with DnD in mind but it doesn't takes much bending to make it fit most systems.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.