General Exalted Discussion Thread XI: Great Job, You Broke the Scale.

Printable View

Show 60 post(s) from this thread on one page
My favorite behemoth is an swarm of chibi foxes who excel at eating and building stuff from wooden materials. That they can conjure from thin air.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkheart One View Post
  • The (literal) Manic Pixie Dream Girl/Guy (because normal courtships and problem-solving are DULL)

• Pixie constantly on sugar ? Wee !!! I played once pixie, but not in Exalted. That was a blast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkheart One View Post
    I tend to like Creation-minded types, although with interesting twists that makes it easier for them to entangle others into their antics without having to actively just social-bomb people. Sometimes, being infectiously interesting and exciting to be around is in and of itself a perfect social attack!

Truthfully I play Raksha much rarer than I would like, since ST's that know me prefer me more ... limited in creativity so I don't do more things simultaneously than ST can keep track of. And as Raksha it's tempting to do silly things that are amusing. Like becoming castle and shoving graffiti that show disrespectful pictures of a local king. I remember once possessing whole underground labyrinth and spreading rumors of gold/treasures ... ST wasn't amused that I played Dungeon Keeper during undead invasion. And made counter-invasion on the back of the necromancer's forces. With explodey gremlins. And summoned Horror From The Wyld.
    Show 60 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast