New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Kicking this LP into overdrive: Let's Play StarCraft 2!

I'm with demon 997.
    And the other two people.
    -- The Dragon
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122

two flying detectors to choose from:
    --Raven: Places mini-turrets and can fire a seeker missile, or...
    --Science Vessel: Heals mech units!

Meanwhile, our return to normalcy is heralded by something we haven't done for a while: choosing our next mission!

--Haven: Safe Haven OR Haven's Fall - Save the Agria colonists' new home
    ----Rewards: Vikings, 125,000 credits & +3 Protoss Research OR 145,000 credits & max out Zerg Research
    --Tarsonis: The Great Train Robbery - Raid a Dominion train convoy
    ----Rewards: 130,000 credits, Diamondbacks, max out Zerg Research
    --Tyrador VIII: The Moebius Factor - Save the Moebius Foundation from the Zerg
    ----Rewards: 140,000 credits, Medivacs, max out Zerg Research

3. - Top - End - #123

What Glyphstone said. I'm too tired to think why his decision may be a bad idea.
    Hint: it isn't. Isn't a bad idea, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    Gamer cancels life, interrupted by Dwarf Fortress.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dgnslyr View Post
    What Glyphstone said. I'm too tired to think why his decision may be a bad idea.
    Hint: it isn't. Isn't a bad idea, that is.
    No decision that results in SCIENCE!! can ever be bad.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

We've got two flying detectors to choose from:
    --Raven: Places mini-turrets and can fire a seeker missile, or...
    --Science Vessel: Heals mech units!

Meanwhile, our return to normalcy is heralded by something we haven't done for a while: choosing our next mission!

--Haven: Safe Haven OR Haven's Fall - Save the Agria colonists' new home
    ----Rewards: Vikings, 125,000 credits & +3 Protoss Research OR 145,000 credits & max out Zerg Research
    ----Rewards: 130,000 credits, Diamondbacks, max out Zerg Research
    --Tyrador VIII: The Moebius Factor - Save the Moebius Foundation from the Zerg
    ----Rewards: 140,000 credits, Medivacs, max out Zerg Research

What? I like Ravens (not that it matters, as Vessels almost definitely won)

6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground

I believe that science shall be what we seek. (Vessels and Tyrador)

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Altaria87 View Post
    What? I like Ravens (not that it matters, as Vessels almost definitely won)
    I like Ravens too, but Vessels are far better in campaign than Ravens are ever going to be, just because flying mech medics are AWESOME (and Irradiate actually turns out to be really useful).

Vessels also let my dream of blueflame hellions with healing come true, which is awesome.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

Looks like it's Science Vessels and Tyrador by rather large margins. I'll go ahead and play the mission and start work on the update

It's probably a bit late in the day to get the thing posted tonight, but I can still get a head start on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Girlfriend and Parents: Why do you spend so much money on that stuff?
    Me: Would you rather I spent all my money on alcohol like others in my peer group?
    G&P: You keep spending as much money as you want!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bossing Around Mad Cats for Fun and Profit: Let's Play MechCommander 2!

Kicking this LP into overdrive: Let's Play StarCraft 2!

9. - Top - End - #129

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'd just like to take the chance to say that you've been doing an awesome job and been updating like crazy. Thank you.
    Fallen London: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Acliabides

Quote Originally Posted by Fibinachi View Post
    Raxtel would like to quick-draw his grapnel and line gun and try to reel in Sarge like some particularly authoritive fish before we lose him in the middle of the rebel infested, colder-than-space tundra.
    Only War Jungle of Sin: Darrien Holt

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

MISSION 15: THE MOEBIUS FACTOR

Briefing:

Spoiler
    Show

We got a call from a guy named Dr. Narud from the Moebius Foundation. Seems that he and his buddies were in a bit of a bind. Specifically, the Moebius campus on Tyrador VIII was under Zerg attack, and as such they were trying to evacuate. There was a complication, however: there was still several data cores on-planet holding information on the locations of the remaining artifacts. Moebius had tried to scuttle them, but they had lost contact with all of the teams sent out to do so. Narud needed our help to take them out in order to keep the Zerg from getting their hands on them.

When asked, Dr. Narud told us why the Queen of Blades was after the artifacts: they were created by the Xel'Naga, and she was afraid of what they - and their creators - could do. As if on cue, the scanners started going haywire, and the Adjutant informed us that they had detected a BIG psionic signature. The Queen of Blades had shown up on Tyrador to personally lead the Zerg search effort.

The Mission:

Spoiler
    Show

Kerrigan was already on the move when the dropship deposited us on Tyrador. She even called up to tell us as much, along with the usual threats and announcements of us having no hope. She actually had something of a point: we were on a strict timetable and had to find our way around a major urban center.

Dr. Narud evened the odds a bit when he gave us access to his Medivacs.

The "Heal Bus", as Marines like to call it (albeit never within earshot of its pilot), is basically a dropship equipped with a Medic's gear, making for a versatile machine. It could bring troops into battle, and then keep them alive under fire. Dr. Narud's Medivacs did just that, dropping a squad of Marines and War Pigs into the middle of a Zerg raid and then patching them up afterwards.

The first data core was close to our main base, just a short hop to the southwest. On foot, it would've been a treacherous and dangerous journey, full of ravenous Zerg. But in a Medivac, it took no time at all for that half-squad of War Pigs to link up with the remains of one of the Moebius demolition teams.

Together, the combined Moebius/Raider group took out a Nydus Worm from the safety of a nearby rooftop. They then set to work destroying the data core, much to Kerrigan's annoyance.

We had bought time. LOTS of time. The next data core was halfway across the city from Kerrigan, and she had to stop at every data core-looking building along the way to make sure she didn't miss it. It was a good thing, too, since the next data core was also halfway across the city from us.

Sensing a lull in the action, Raynor called me up and told us that Stetmann had been bugging him about a research opportunity: a Brutalisk stationed smack-dab in the middle of things. I made a note of its location and set about deciding whether or not to torch the thing just to piss off Stetmann.

First things first though. A Nydus Worm appeared outside my base and had to be killed. Luckily, I had pulled my troops back to reinforce and regroup after destroying the first data core, so I had plenty of firepower available. The Nydus Worm didn't last long, and my troops destroyed some Creep Tumors while they were down there, so as to starve out the Spine Crawlers should another Nydus Worm show up.

Next, more Moebius troops needed a lift. Like the first group, they were stuck on a rooftop above the Zerg. This turned out to be a perfect location from which to gun down some Spore Crawlers that would have been a major threat to my Medivacs.

More Moebius troops were holed up near a Zerg outpost that sat in the second data core's parking lot.

I figured they'd been sitting around long enough and ordered them to join my forces' assault on the data core.

A quick head count told me that unless somebody died in the attack, the two Medivacs wouldn't be enough to carry all my attack troops. And even if they were, I was bound to find more Moebius troops to rescue along the way. I needed more dropship capacity. Luckily, Swann and Stetmann had been working on upgrading some old Hercules freighters for combat duty.

Swann's new Hercules were freakin' HUGE, with nearly four times the capacity of a Medivac or normal dropship. I figured that that would be enough for the time being.

The Hercules took a bit of Spore Crawler fire on its way to the second data core, and I figured that it was as good a time as any to call in a couple of the new Science Vessels. They would be able to repair my transports - and the Goliaths I kept rescuing, for that matter - right in the field without having to carry SCVs around. The first one arrived shortly after the Hercules made it to the battle site around the second data core.

Despite a Nydus Worm popping up - and then dying - to try to prevent the destruction of the second data core...

...said data core was finally destroyed.

The Zerg took the destruction of the data core as a signal to send another Nydus Worm against my base. With no Spine Crawlers around anymore, a squad and a half of Marines easily dealt with it.

With the second data core down and Kerrigan still preoccupied, I decided that it was a good time to take out the Brutalisk. For some reason, the Brutalisk was on an island cut off from everything else. I wasn't about to question my luck though, and sent my fleet to take it out.

One of the Medivacs was shot down, but luckily, no troops were lost because they were all in the Hercules. And those troops dropped REAL fast thanks to the rapid-deployment tubes that Swann had outfitted the Hercules with. Within moments, the Brutalisk had almost an entire company pouring fire into its face.

After flying a bit too close to Kerrigan...

...the fleet returned to base for repairs and reinforcements, including a second Hercules and some Medics. It was time to launch my assault on the third data core. Two Hercules packed nearly to the brim, backed up by a Medivac and a couple Science Vessels headed for the Zerg base surrounding the building that held the final data core. The Hercules headed directly into the Zerg base and began dropping troops. Suddenly, the Zerg found a bunch of Terran troops on their doorstep.

VERY suddenly.

Caught unprepared, there was little the Zerg could do to keep my forces from steamrolling over their base.

The fight was brief and bloody, and soon the final data core was burning.

With the third data core destroyed, our mission was accomplished and there was no more reason to stay on Tyrador. There was, however, a very good reason to leave: the Queen of Blades. The dropships and Medivacs picked everybody up as the facilities took off and we all booked it back to the Hyperion so that we could flee out-system as fast as possible.

Aftermath:

Spoiler
    Show

The encounter with Kerrigan had gotten Raynor drinking again. Well, drinking more, at any rate. Eventually, he managed to drink himself to sleep.

As he snored on the table, we could tell that he was having the same dream that had haunted him for years: the fall of Tarsonis, where Mengsk had abandoned Sarah Kerrigan to die. Raynor had always felt responsible for not being able to save her...and as such also felt responsible for the eight billion people that she had murdered during her time as the Queen of Blades.

We all let Raynor sleep. He needed the shut-eye, fitful though it was, and waking him up would probably have just gotten him drinking again anyways.

In retrospect, I probably should've gone back and replayed the mission and gone out of my way to make more stuff happen, but I didn't think of it until I was halfway through the write-up

At any rate, it's time now for today's Audience Participation! We've got 180,000 credits burning a hole in Raynor's pocket, and we have a whole 'lotta new stuff to spend it on. Not only do we have Medivac upgrades available, but we've also unlocked a couple upgrades for our bases themselves

-Mercenaries:
    --Spartan Company - Goliaths (40,000)

-Upgrades:
    --Marauder - Kinetic Foam: +25HP (90,000)
    --Reaper - U-238 Rounds: More range and more damage vs. light armor (60,000)
    --Reaper - G-4 Clusterbomb: Anti-infantry time bombs (75,000)
    --Hellion - Twin-linked Flamethrower: Double attack width (40,000)
    --Hellion - Thermite Filaments: More damage to light armor (60,000)
    --Goliath - Multi-lock Weapons System: Can fire both weapons at once (50,000)
    --Goliath - Ares-class Targeting System: More range (80,000)
    --Missile Turret - Titanium Housing: +75HP (50,000)
    --Missile Turret - Hellstorm Batteries: Gain an AoE attack (80,000)
    --SCV - Advanced Construction: Multiple SCVs can help build structures (60,000)
    --SCV - Dual-Fusion Welders: Double repair speed (80,000)
    --Bases - Fire-suppression System: Automatically put out fires and partially repair buildings (90,000)
    --Bases - Orbital Command: Get Scanner Sweep and MULEs (125,000)
    --Medivac - Rapid Deployment Tube: Deploy troops almost instantly (50,000)
    --Medivac - Advanced Healing AI: Heal two guys at once (115,000)
    --Spectre - Psionic Lash: BIG damage shot (100,000)
    --Spectre - Nyx-Class Cloaking Module: Infinite cloaking (125,000)

-Save cash for later

We've also maxed out our Zerg research, giving us our final choice on that side:
    --Hive Mind Emulator: A turret that can mind-control Zerg, or...
    --Psi Disrupter: A turret that slows down nearby Zerg

Finally, we have even more chances to rack up some cash. Our options for the next mission are:
    --Haven: Haven's Fall OR Safe Haven - Save the Agria colonists' new home
    ----Rewards: Vikings, 125,000 credits & +3 Protoss Research OR 155,000 credits
    ----Rewards: 140,000 credits, Diamondbacks
    --Typhon XI: Supernova - Capture another artifact
    ----Rewards: 120,000 credits, Banshees, Max out Protoss Research
    Me: Would you rather I spent all my money on alcohol like others in my peer group?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Orbital Command, Psi Disruptor, and Typhon IX. Let's get us some 'shees and rock the 'shee ups.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Orbital Command, Psi Disruptor, and Typhon IX. Let's get us some 'shees and rock the 'shee ups.
    Is that a "save the rest" with the Orbital Command?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    Is that a "save the rest" with the Orbital Command?
    Sure is. Upgrades at this point are getting expensive.

Also, we need to start considering the final mission. If we do Belly of the Beast, we need the viking or wraith upgrades. I personally prefer the super Wraiths you can get with both upgrades, but that's just me.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2011-02-11 at 05:51 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

I believe the previous poster had the correct ideas in terms of plans. Lets go with his strategy.

15. - Top - End - #135

I prefer Vikings w/ Splash damage + Missile Turrets w/ Splash damage for fending off zerg fliers post-BotB, but to each his own.

My votes for Orbital Command, Psi Disrupter, and Typhon IX. So close to Battlecruisers...

16. - Top - End - #136

-Mercenaries:

-Upgrades:
    --Bases - Fire-suppression System: Automatically put out fires and partially repair buildings (90,000)
    --Bases - Orbital Command: Get Scanner Sweep and MULEs (125,000)--Medivac - Rapid Deployment Tube: Deploy troops almost instantly (50,000)

-Save cash for later

We've also maxed out our Zerg research, giving us our final choice on that side:
    --Hive Mind Emulator: A turret that can mind-control Zerg, or...
    --Psi Disrupter: A turret that slows down nearby Zerg

Finally, we have even more chances to rack up some cash. Our options for the next mission are:
    ----Rewards: Vikings, 125,000 credits & +3 Protoss Research OR 155,000 credits
    --Typhon XI: Supernova - Capture another artifact
    ----Rewards: 120,000 credits, Banshees, Max out Protoss Research

Ah, Dr. Emil Narud. I'll reveal a fact about him later.

17. - Top - End - #137

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'll keep the voting block solid, same as glyphstone.

Raxtel would like to quick-draw his grapnel and line gun and try to reel in Sarge like some particularly authoritive fish before we lose him in the middle of the rebel infested, colder-than-space tundra.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, since it appears we have three landslides going, I'm gonna call it and do the mission
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

I concur with the Phantom to muddy the vote some, as with Jim in the way he's currently thinking, finding the lost Adjutant is just a good bit of narrative waiting to be gleaned.

Not that my vote now seems like it'll change much of anything at this point...
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2011-02-12 at 03:02 PM.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry

I'll try to give voting a bit more time next time
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

MISSION 16: SUPERNOVA

Briefing:

Spoiler
    Show

With the Moebius Foundation safely setting up away from the Zerg menace, it was time to get back to our artifact hunt. The next artifact on the list was on the planet Typhon XI, which seemed like a nice enough place if you ignore the nasty sunburn that its blue sun will give you if you aren't careful.

I nearly choked on my drink as we called up an orbital shot of the artifact's immediate area: it was guarded by a big ol' Tal'Darim base. They sure were persistant, but so far hadn't shown a lot of smarts. Things were looking up.

There's an old maxim in war, though: any situation can be solved with fire. This was one maxim that the Tal'Darim seemed to have learned as they triggered a volcanic eruption shortly before we launched our dropships. I guess they figured that burying the artifact in lava would make it harder for us to get to it. Thankfully, lava is slow. We had hours before the lava reached the artifact vault. The massive wildfire it had started, on the other hand...well...

Apparently the local flora was ridiculously flammable. And the local building materials too, for that matter. Needless to say, we were on a bit of a time limit.

The Mission:

Spoiler
    Show

Before we could get rolling, we needed an LZ. Swann had somehow managed to scare up the plans for Banshees, which could cloak and would rip ground troops apart.

The Banshees cleared us an LZ and we quickly got to work setting up our base. It didn't take long to get things up and running, as we had flown production facilities down with us, and we had brought enough ammo and supplies that we didn't need to build Supply Depots.

It was a good thing, too, since any depots we built would've gotten torched anyways.

It didn't take long for the Tal'Darim to call up with threats. I responded by stealing one of their relics.

Angered, the Tal'Darim sent some Zealots after my base, which at the time was only guarded by a single Bunker. ...and a pack of Banshees.

The wall of fire was starting to get close and my base's mineral fields were running thin, so I sent the Banshees to scout out a new location. They found one a short hop to the east, right next to another relic. Thanks to their cloaking fields, the Banshees cleared the area of Tal'Darim forces with impunity.

Though we had settled in to a new position for the time being, I had little time to relax. The wall of fire was still coming and we would need another base site soon. About the time I was ready to send the Banshees out scouting again, Horner called up and said that he had detected a Tal'Darim base to the northeast.

The Banshees immediately set to work taking apart the Tal'Darim base's vulnerable power structure. They quickly turned a heavily-defended area into a collection of inert, unpowered Protoss tech, and then to a smoking ruin. All the Tal'Darim could do was call up with more threats.

The clock was ticking on the incoming fire wave, as both my original base and an ill-fated Tal'Darim base began to burn.

I had not neglected my infantry as my Banshees rampaged. Despite the power of the Banshees, they still needed support and they needed periodic repairs. With time and resources at a premium, I'd been building a small but potent ground force primarily out of War Pigs and HammerSec Marauders. Not only could they secure relics, they could also provide invaluable support that was much easier to keep healthy.

This proved especially true when the Banshees' inability to engage flying targets led to an unsupported attack against the Tal'Darim turning into a disaster.

Lesson learned, my next attack against a Tal'Darim base - this time to secure a new area to move to - was a combined-arms assault. The infantry took fire that otherwise would've gone to blasting Banshees, and the War Pigs shot down the aircraft that the Banshees couldn't touch.

By this time, the fire wave had consumed the remains of my second base site and was moving to the third. It was time once again to pick up and move on.

After a brief fight to secure a fourth relic, I rallied my troops for the final push against the Tal'Darim base.

The Banshees and the ground troops attacked simultaneously. Despite resistance from enemy air-superiority fighters, the combined group pounded its way into the base.

The resistance that had so violently thrown back my Banshees earlier wilted in the face of both Banshees and infantry together.

The Tal'Darim were quickly crushed, and all that remained was to crack open the artifact vault, claim our prize, and get the hell off of the planet.

With the artifact secure and a giant wall of fire closing in, it was time to leave. As we boarded the dropship and got our facilities boosting towards orbit, the Tal'Darim sent us off with a litany of threats. Instead of, you know, trying to escape their own firestorm. But I wasn't about to tell them that.

Aftermath:

Spoiler
    Show

The Moebius ship was late for the rendezvous. It wasn't like them to be late, even considering the recent events on Tyrador. Raynor was pretty much the only one who was relaxed about the whole thing.

That is, until some ships warped in-system. Specifically, three Dominion Battlecruisers. Led by Mengsk's flagship, the Bucephalus.

Somehow, they hadn't detected us yet, and Raynor ordered Horner to pull alongside the Bucephalus and prepare for a boarding action. He and Tychus were going to go kill Mengsk while they had the chance.

I could hear plenty of gunfire and explosions over the comms as I organized our Marines to repel a potential counter-attack. None of us could really tell what was going on beyond that Raynor and Tychus had to be making progress given that the fight was still going, and seemed to be drifting farther away. It was a harrowing moment when the sounds of battle stopped. There was dead silence until the bridge's comm came on with Raynor on the other end.

Mengsk had been aboard the Bucephalus alright, but not Emperor Arcturus. It was Crown Prince Valerian that Raynor had found on the bridge of the Bucephalus. Valerian knew all about the artifacts, and Raynor's activities relating to them. He knew it because as it turns out, Valerian owned the Moebius Foundation...and he had an offer that Raynor couldn't refuse: a chance to save Sarah Kerrigan.

And yes, "set off a volcano" was the best that I could come up with

At any rate, it's time now for Audience Participation. For the first time in quite a while, we have a new Mercenary option, the Dusk Wings. Between them and the massive list of as-yet unbought upgrades, we've got plenty of options for spending our 175,000 credits.

-Mercenaries:
    --Dusk Wings - Banshees (60,000)

-Upgrades:
    --Banshee - Cross-Spectrum Dampeners: Stay cloaked twice as long (80,000)
    --Banshee - Shockwave Missile Battery: Missiles deal damage in a line (110,000)

-Save cash for later

The four relics we picked up were enough for Stetmann to make one final breakthrough down in the lab. After this, all research samples will be sold off to Moebius for some extra moolah, but right now, we have an important decision to make:
    --Tech Reactor: Combines Tech Lab and Reactor, or...
    --Orbital Strike: Infantry drops right on their rally point when built, as opposed to showing up at the 'rax and then walking there.

Last but not least, we have four missions on three planets to choose from:
    ----Rewards: 155,000 credits, Vikings
    --Sigma Quadrant: Maw of the Void - Recover the final artifact
    ----Rewards: 165,000 credits, Battlecruisers
    Last edited by Artanis; 2011-02-13 at 09:58 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shockwave missiles, tech reactor (Seriously, who ever chooses drop pods?), and Sigma Quadrant.

23. - Top - End - #143

-Mercenaries:

-Upgrades:
    --Bases - Orbital Command: Get Scanner Sweep and MULEs (125,000)--Medivac - Rapid Deployment Tube: Deploy troops almost instantly (50,000)

-Save cash for later

The four relics we picked up were enough for Stetmann to make one final breakthrough down in the lab. After this, all research samples will be sold off to Moebius for some extra moolah, but right now, we have an important decision to make:
    --Orbital Strike: Infantry drops right on their rally point when built, as opposed to showing up at the 'rax and then walking there.

24. - Top - End - #144

WolfInSheepsClothing

-Mercenaries:

-Upgrades:
    --Bases - Orbital Command: Get Scanner Sweep and MULEs (125,000)

-Save cash for later

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

...oops.

I forgot to take Orbital Command off the list. We bought it last time, and as such already have it. I'll go fix that right away

I guess I'll need new votes from ThePhantom and Demon 997
    Last edited by Artanis; 2011-02-13 at 10:00 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146

And the first solid break from game canon is, indeed, a good one. Seriously, Blizzard....a supernova? Wut.

Anyways - let us maintain our solidarity, comrades, and control the voting block with unity! Shockwave Missiles, Save Surplus, Tech Reactors, and Maw of the Void.

27. - Top - End - #147

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'll just +1 to Glyphstone then.

28. - Top - End - #148

Oops.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Anybody have any more votes?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Anybody have any more votes?
    Yes, I do!

At any rate, it's time now for Audience Participation. For the first time in quite a while, we have a new Mercenary option, the Dusk Wings. Between them and the massive list of as-yet unbought upgrades, we've got plenty of options for spending our 175,000 credits.

-Mercenaries:

-Upgrades:

-Save cash for later

Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!