Originally Posted by A'den
Alright makes sense enough:
Teshiq though far from a homebody found Amirah's childish nature endearing and naturally sometimes acts in a fatherly or protective fashion around here, not that she needs it much but more out of a lost desire for children of his own.
Enough choices have been made that the rest of the connections now sort themselves out. I believe the following is the only correct combination left:
- Kihtsah has yet to be tied or contrasted to
- Amirah has yet to be contrasted to
- Rahman must tie Kitsah and contrast Hakhpur
- Hakhpur must contrast Amirah and needs to be contrasted himself
- Teshiq is complete
- Medinah must contrast Kitsah
I have to say, squaring the connections was harder than it seemed it would be when we started out...
Hope that helps,
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive
Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor
"GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread