07-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Firbolg in the Playground
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Dusk Eclipse
Originally Posted by ghost_warlock
gw's Questions of Questionable Intent
1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Not a crush per se; but I find Yamanaka Ino from the Naruto Shippuden anime quite attractive
2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
I consider myself to be a reliable and trustworthy person
3. Roses or orchids?
4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
5. How did you get to be so awesome?
Grinding, a lot of grinding
6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
I was eight years old, and I would love to know how to multiply and divide big numbers
7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
If I had a significant other in my life right now, I would chose her; but to be honest I am not sure at the moment.
8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
I am not really sure, perhaps Archimides or other great greek thinker
9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
I don't really care on the how; but I want to be remembered fondly by my family and friends
10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
The Iron Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail
12. Beards or babies?
I have a pretty nice beard for my age and I consider myself too young for the latter
13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
I probably have made up a word; but right now I can't remember.
14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
Some sort of expression to be yelled when you think you are doing something wrong
15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
None at the moment
16. Favorite mythological monster?
Dragons no contest
17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
1 Stock, Final Destination, no items, fox only and melee
18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
Yes I did, with a throw followed by a no-mercy (a downwards spike)
19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
Serious; but open to silly ones
20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Not really sure to be honest, guess I just wanted to be
Another set done, keep 'em comming