The Warrior's Soul discipline is available to any initiator with an essentia pool, though they must sacrifice another discipline known to them to learn maneuvers from this path.
Many of the maneuvers of the Warrior's Soul allow you to invest essentia in them. Doing so is a full-round action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity, in which you fill readied Warrior's Soul maneuvers with essentia as you wish, much like allocating essentia to soulmelds. Unlike soulmelds, however, Warrior's Soul maneuvers follow their own essentia allotment progression, as seen on the table below.
|Initiator Level||Maximum Essentia|
When a readied maneuver invested with essentia is initiated, the essentia is returned the the initiator's essentia pool, ready to be allocated as they wish, but no longer allocated to that maneuver.
Unless otherwise noted, all Warrior's Soul maneuvers are supernatural abilities.
The associated skill for this discipline is Concentration, and its associated weapons are the longsword, bastard sword, greatsword, hand axe, and greataxe.
Stance of Azure Celerity
- Stance- Successful strikes while in this stance allow you to reallocate essentia instantly.
Cerulean Surge Stance
- Stance – Gain an additional point of essentia as long as you maintain this stance.
- Boost- Melee attacks deal +1 damage/IL until end of turn, and an additional +1d4 damage for each point of essentia invested into this boost.
- Strike- Melee attack locks foe's essentia in place for a period, unable to be reallocated.
- Counter- Gain a deflection bonus against one attack equal to essentia invested in this counter.
- Strike- Melee attack deals +1d6 damage; gain extra point of essentia for duration of encounter if attack reduces foe to -1 hp or lower.
Echoes of the Soul
- Boost- Gain blindsense out to 30 feet for one round; detect creatures with essentia pool further away.
Lash the Soul
- Strike- Gain +10 ft reach with melee attack, resolve attack as touch attack if two or more essentia is invested in this maneuver.
- Counter- Immediately reallocate essentia when taking damage, gain DR/- based on reallocated essentia.
Cobalt Mauling Strike
– Strike – Ignore DR equal to essentia invested in this strike, deal +2d6 damage.
Resolute Soul Stance
- Stance- Gain spell resistance based on invested essentia while in this stance.
- Strike- Successful attack deals +2d6 damage, sets up reverberations in foe's very soul that can be detonated later to deal increasing damage.
Soul Release (Blade)
- Boost- Phantom copy of your weapon repeats your attacks for one round, with enhancement bonus equal to invested essentia.
- Strike- Wave of pure incarnum deals 1d6 damage per point of essentia invested in this strike to all foes within the area.
- Strike- Melee attack deals +4d6 damage, and you gain a bonus to your critical threat range equal to invested essentia.
- Strike- Melee attack deals +4d6 damage, witnesses must save or be temporarily blinded.
- Strike- Melee attack deals +4d6 damage, burns away 1d4 points of essentia or wisdom for 8 hours.
- Boost – Your next melee attack in the round deals +2d6 damage and stuns creatures without an essentia pool.
- Strike- Melee attack deals +6d6 damage; gain 5 points of essentia for duration of encounter if attack reduces foe to -1 hp or lower.
- Strike – Whirlwind of incarnum deals 8d6 damage to all creatures caught within it; size of typhoon increases with essentia investment.
Soul Release (Body)
– Boost – Incarnum copy moves as you move and attacks as you attack for one round.
– Counter – Make an opposed attack roll against a physical attack with a bonus equal to invested essentia to deflect it harmlessly; shockwave of incarnum deals 1d6 damage/essentia regardless of success or failure.
- Strike – Make a melee touch attack against a foe, then again against another within 10 feet, and another with 10 feet of the last. Touched foes use movement and actions as one creature for one round.
- Strike- Make Concentration check as part of a melee attack; attack deals result of the check as bonus damage and stuns for one round on a failed save.
Ravenous Soul Stance
- Stance – Drain one point of essentia per round from nearby foes, added to to your own pool.
– Boost – Thin layer of incarnum provides DR/-, temporary hitpoints, and boost to physical abilities based on invested essentia for one round.
Triple Soul Lash
- Strike – Make three melee attacks at targets of your choice with one strike; attacks gain +10 ft reach, are resolved as touch attacks, and deal +1d6 damage/essentia invested in this strike.
- Counter- Gain spell resistance against one spell; reflect the spell's effects upon the caster if you successfully resist.
- Boost – Gain 5 essentia until end of turn, reallocate essentia immediately.
- Strike – Spectral lance pierces up to three targets in a 15 ft wide, 120 ft long line, dealing +12d6, +9d6, and +6d6 damage.
Soul Release (Complete)
- Boost – Autonomous incarnum copy moves and attacks freely for one round.
Incarnum Siphon Stance
- Stance- Successful melee attacks drain 1 point of essentia or deal 1 temporary wisdom damage and grant you 1 temporary essentia.
Soul Shattering Strike
- Strike- Attack deals +15d6 damage. Creatures without an essentia pool must save or die, their life energy transformed into extra essentia for you.