New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Hey Keveak, so sorry. I had to prepare to return to the Army for a brief reservist training stint. I'll try my hardest to post something up by tomorrow. And just so that you should continue to play on, perhaps you might want to create another character and join the game?
    It's OK, no problem.

I was in the process of making a mortal character, but I forgot about it. I'll see to getting it finished and joining somewhere.

In the meantime, good luck on the Army stuffs!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    So Terry, about that position with Cecilia *nudge nudge*.

'Cause if I want to get into this I need a place to start
    Well, Cecilia is the zany Espada who gets into ridiculous shenanigans all of the time!

Much like Sterling, she is old.
    Much like Sterling, she enjoys chaos.
    Much like Sterling, her insanity knows no bounds.

They are clearly the best pair of any two people ever.

Anyways, Cecilia's currently at the arena watching Pico fight. You could go bug her there.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Well, Cecilia is the zany Espada who gets into ridiculous shenanigans all of the time!

Much like Sterling, she is old.
    Much like Sterling, she enjoys chaos.
    Much like Sterling, her insanity knows no bounds.

They are clearly the best pair of any two people ever.

Anyways, Cecilia's currently at the arena watching Pico fight. You could go bug her there.
    Mei's shenanigans aside, are there pairs with more than two people?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #334

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Mei's shenanigans aside, are there pairs with more than two people?
    Of course there are! Numbers have no meaning when chaos is involved!
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Apologies for slacking in posting. Stuff keeps me busy. I'll try to fully catch up tomorrow night.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

I will forgive you if you help me come up with an excuse for Soushi to go Bankai on someone's poor rear.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #337
    Barbarian in the Playground

Of course there are! Numbers have no meaning when chaos is involved!
    Well, there is of course the pear of tree.

I'll show myself the door now.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Wrong door.

THIS is the one to the morgue.

EDIT: Also, expect Shishiou to surprise ya'll.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-07-27 at 11:18 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #339
    Pixie in the Playground

"I never eliminate any possibilities, Captain." Soushi replies. But he says nothing of his self-chastising.

It's about then that he turns with a predatory grin towards Aya. "Do you have anything you'd like to report to me firsthand, miss?"
    Psst! Kuroi!

Aya already left the scene.

Konpaku Aya smiles as Taro pats her on the shoulder. A real smile, not a forced smile. She knows that what she did can be reckless, especially for people less trained than Execution Squad commanders like the 10th Division officers.

"I'll provide a report and have one of my men take a verbal report from Goro-san within the hour while I wait at the 1st Division barracks, I had sent two letters from our Captain addressed to the Commander General and I am somewhat anxious to know that it is delivered safely to his hands."

With that she disappears in a near-silent Shunpo.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Orc in the Playground

Aw fudgesicles.

Ah well, editing time.

Also, go post Shin'ichi pissing himself.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Pixie in the Playground

You go do that.

And don't count your chickens before they hatch, good sir! There's a reason Shin'ichi's one of the Four Kings, after all.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

That's why I raise lizards.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #343
    Pixie in the Playground

...Well played, sir. Though the basic idea is still present, as both lay eggs!
    Star Wars iTP characters

14. - Top - End - #344
    Orc in the Playground

I'm STILL not counting on chickens.

Seriously, chickens. What a preposterous idea. Like I could ever rely on a flightless avian that wasn't an ostrich.

EDIT: Also, Shishiou, you crazy, crazy pint-sized bastich.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-07-28 at 11:55 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

EDIT: Also, Shishiou, you crazy, crazy pint-sized bastich.
    *sigh*
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

16. - Top - End - #346
    Orc in the Playground

Relax, everything'll work out.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #347
    Pixie in the Playground

so the fight isnt happening now for Taiki's Captain' spot right?

because you need at least 200 of the 10th squad there to watch right?

18. - Top - End - #348
    Orc in the Playground

That's Shishiou's EXCUSE.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Hiya, BleachITP! Remember that I was going to make a mortal character?

... You don't even remember who I am? Well I made one anyway!

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Aoki Misaki
    Reiatsu/Speaking Colour: Dark orange
    Height: 5'3/1.6 m
    Weight: 110 lbs/ 50 kg

Appearance:

Misaki looks fairly normal for a high-schooler, albeit one who evidently does not believe in practical hairstyles. Her usual hairstyle completely obfuscating at least one eye, if not both. Outside of school, her attire usually encompasses at least one spiked bracelet, plenty of Goth and Punk imagery and a pair of piercings in her left ear.

Personality:

Misaki is a brash person and at times a bit of a trickster. She isn't the best at following the rules but she does have enough common sense not to get into too big problems. Most of the time. Hopefully.

She is sarcastically arrogant at times but far too fun-loving to care about being confrontational.

Backstory:

Spoiler
    Show
    Misaki grew up far from Phoenix Town and the weirdness it tended to attract but still insisted that she had seen ghosts through her childhood, despite her parents' silly ideas about ghosts not existing.

At the age of fourteen she had completely stopped believing in ghosts and other apparently supernatural things and turned her focus elsewhere. Mainly toward music and staying away from her parents as often as possible. Even at this point she was in big disagreement with them on what constituted as fun and what constituted as insane.

A month before her seventeenth birthday a particularly bad disagreement with her parents ended in her deciding to live by herself, moving as far away as she could.

Phoenix Town seemed perfect for that idea.

Abilities:

Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Misaki is not aware that she have any powers yet, but she is quite sensitive to spiritual beings and their powers. Potentially she could track one that is not actively hiding akin to a Quincy, although not nearly as efficiently. This power manifest in all of her senses and could allow her to spot ambushes by spirits that most spiritually aware mortals can not.

In addition, she is remarkably durable to blunt damage for a human, although this doesn't protect her from being burned or otherwise damaged. This is caused by her reiatsu and as such could potentially run out.

Skills:
    Misaki is not exceptionally good at academic pursuits but keeps herself in good shape and has some minor training in martial arts.

I know it isn't the best character write-up, but I was feeling really uncreative today. >_>

I might also have based her on a webcomic character, sorry. m(_ _)m

*Keveaks away*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

20. - Top - End - #350

Can one of my characters have this for a theme song?

21. - Top - End - #351
    Orc in the Playground

Won't make it true. You know that, right?

EDIT:

Also, Nick? Kazuma didn't actually move. He just yelled.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-07-29 at 11:11 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352

"Strong? It's plain grape juice, not wine..." Hasunaga commented in surprise.

"Like many other fruit juices, humans often consume this when they feel thirsty, particularly on hot summer days. With grape juice, sometimes the beverage is allowed to age in a wooden cask so that it ferments and takes on a different set of qualities, one of which is the ability to intoxicate themselves; in this case, it's called wine. It's not poison; it clears them of inhibitions, although consumed in unreasonable quantities, it upsets the stomach and may induce unconsciousness. Yours is just plain grape juice, however. For a number of reasons, I did not think wise to have you taste an alcoholic beverage, especially not now."

Given what she asked, Hasunaga surmised she might not be aware of what an alcoholic beverage is. Hence the explanation.
    It's poisonous and deadly! Also it affects coordination and balance.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Won't make it true. You know that, right?

EDIT:

Also, Nick? Kazuma didn't actually move. He just yelled.
    I mean his trap. Gap, trap, mouth, pie hole. You know the works.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

The time has come.

I have no Zanpakuto ideas for a character I am designing.

Anyone have any suggestions? It's the 7th Division character that I'm working on. All I need is a thematic base of some kind to work with.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #355
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    The time has come.

I have no Zanpakuto ideas for a character I am designing.

Anyone have any suggestions? It's the 7th Division character that I'm working on. All I need is a thematic base of some kind to work with.
    I have yet to see a Full-Time Release Zanpakuto that's literally an electric guitar.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

26. - Top - End - #356

I have yet to see a Full-Time Release Zanpakuto that's literally an electric guitar.
    Last game.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Orc in the Playground

Um, that's what I'm going for if Shishiou ever achieves Bankai.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Last game.
    Aww I wasn't around to see it.

Um, that's what I'm going for if Shishiou ever achieves Bankai.
    And now I can get to see it this game.

And I've always wondered, what if someone's Shikai takes the form of a pair of long chopsticks? Its long and big, kinda like...as thick as fishing rods but not so long. Probably an arm's length.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Aww I wasn't around to see it.
    Eh. You're not missing the world.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #360

Karite felt... tired, for once. Tired of Seireitei. Tired of Shinigami. Tired of the afterlife, the war, the Hollows.

He chuckles lightly. He had survived a Hollowification, and was still allowed to keep his job and walk around Seireitei. That's quite a bit better than what had happened to the last Vizard.

...Still. It hurt. Taiki's cold glare wasn't the mock one he had seen so often, it wasn't even the one he got when he'd done something idiotic, or gotten himself or Natsuko into trouble. It was the one Taiki used on his enemies, the people he hated.

"Hn. I guess it's always nice to feel terrible before going drinking."

Karite turned on his heel abruptly, rather startling his perpetual stalker, and headed for that one bar we use in all the bar scenes.
    Trogs? Oh wait...