Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing III: I May Not Iron Heart Surge Rule Zero
*Falcon punch is not edible.
*Falchion punch crits on an 18.
*My bard cannot have the leadership feat, and the N.P.C horde you get from it is not made up of groupies.
*Not to cast Statue on myself and then launch myself out of a cannon.
* Magic jar does not let me ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL.
* Not to ask how an alchemist can cast magic jar.
* My earth elemental cannot be made of caesium.
* my earth elemental cannot be made of hydrogen.
* Not to detonate elementals for fun and profit.
* Bite attack or no, unicorn flesh is a sometimes food.
* People recovering from flesh to stone are not, in fact, high, and they certainly aren’t stoned.
* Not to cast speak with dead on a recently slain foe to ask if the rent in hell really is paid in advance.
*If I tell a grunt to tell Asmeodus that Nephco© sent him to ask for a business proposition, not to be surprised when I actually get one.