- Reassign the special abilities of a class-granted weapon.
Advanced Spiked Chain Proficiency
- A feat that lets you drop the reach of a Spiked Chain to turn it into a double weapon.
Bundle of Terror
- For the purpose of intimidating, you are considered to be the same size of a creature if doing so is beneficial to you.
Deathless Energy Drain Immunity
- Redeemed Undead (see below) regain their immunity to Energy Drain.
- Face no penalty from a killed Familiar, and summon a new one the next day while preparing your spells.
- As an undead, you gain two abilities: one that makes you appear to be alive, and another that can completely supresses your undead type.
Increased Monk AC
- Your effective Monk level is doubled to determine your bonus to AC, up to level 20.
Independant Mage of the Arcane Order
- You don't have to pay respect to the Arcane Order to access their Spellpool. Also counts as a feat to enter the Mage of the Arcane Order.
- While being good you can continue to advance in a class that requires you to be evil. In addition, if the class has abilities that are lost due to being good, you keep them.
Painful Energy Charge
- Using the revised energy charge rules
, you can give living creatures negative levels with an energy charge attack.
Persistant Shapechange Attack
- If your natural weapon deals more damage before shapechanging, you retain your original natural weapon in place of the new (or nonexisting) natural attack.
- You are able to reload small ranged weapons even while holding something in both hands.
- Gain a Bite natural weapon that deals 1d6 damage (if medium).
- Stay on a creature larger than you with no penalty to either of you, gain soft cover, and if anybody strikes you they provoke an attack of opportunity on the creature you're riding on.
- An Arcane Archer can Imbue Spell-Like abilities through their arrows.
Jump* - you gain a Jump Speed equal to your land speed.
*Note: this material was originally created by the (now banned) D&DWiki user Parakee
, and was adopted by The Dire Reverend.