05-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Troll in the Playground
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!
How does this look?
- +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Kebekra have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Kebekra base land speed is 20 feet.
- A Kebekra has a swim speed of 30 feet. It can move through water at it's swim speed without making Swim checks. It has a +10 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some action or avoid a hazard. It can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. It can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.
- +2 Natural Armor.
- Hold breath: A Kebekra can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to 4 x its Constitution score before it risks drowning
- Low-Light Vision: Kebekra can see two times as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of low illumination.
- Natural Weapons: Krebekra have a primary bite attack that deals 1d4 points of piercing damage plus Strength bonus.
- Tears of Life (Su): A Kebekra with a Wisdom score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/dayŚBless Water, Create Water, Curse Water. Caster level 1st.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Aquan. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
Last edited by Milo v3 : 05-26-2012 at 05:55 PM.