Re: The Three Worlds (Basic Info)
List of Additions since initial post:
- Actually remembered to add summaries of the Three Worlds.
- Added nation summary (the Cloud Peaks) including 4 dwarven feats for dwarves of the Cloud Peaks to add some mechanical difference to the clans (which hopefully works with the fluff to better differentiate the clans).
- Added information on the 6 most important Elder Gods.
- Added calendar giving vague details of the astrological importance of the various months and years.
- Moon sign feats to represent the effects of the moon on the magical nature of the people of the Three Worlds
- Tatoosh: A variant name for the thunderbird got the mechanics for elders done, but still need to stat the younger stages and fluff them all.
Blue Dragon DM avatar by Emperor Ing.
: Elemental invocation using class.
Forging dreams into items of power.
Expanding the Inner Planes apparently I'm doing this again
Feel free to suggest planes you'd like more stuff in, add your own content, or tell me what works for you and what doesn't.