1. D&D 3.5.
2. Standard D&D.
3. Not really looking for a specific amount of players.
4. We'll be doing this via Play-by-Post.
5. Starting at 24th level.
6. Wealth-by-Level. (1,800,000 gp)
7. No particular ban on classes, provided they aren't blatantly overpowered.
8. Again all races are allowed. Additionally, one template may be applied with out increasing LA.
9. Generate ability scores via 5d6b3
10. No restrictions on alignment, just if you're going to be evil, don't do it as an excuse to just kill everybody or do other stupid evil
11. No ban on multiclassing. Under tome rules, there's no XP penalty to multiclassing.
12. I"ll be rolling saving throws for the sake of time. Otherwise, you're on your honor for the sake of time.
13. There's some cool stuff here
if you're looking for homebrew. Also check out the other tomes and such.
14. I would like some sort of backstory, enough to define who your character is, their likes and dislikes, and a bit of their history.
15. The game will be a good amount of hack and slash, plus some adventuring and hopefully some good roleplaying. I'm not to good with the puzzle part, though i might try to do one if it crosses my mind.
16. Feel free to use any source for your character, provided it's not blatantly overpowered or beyond the scope of this campaign,( such as the immortals series).