The full library of all my work (pbp, homebrew, optimization) is over on minmaxboards here
. However, I've begun reposting a lot of my stuff on these boards, and entering homebrew contests. So, here's my GitP extended homebrew sig.
Homebrew Martial Discipline Compendium
- The Ritual System, a homebrew magic system currently comprised of 4 base classes, 12 prcs, 3 races, feats, items, monsters, and lots and lots of rituals.
- Magipunk Campaign Setting, a postmodern cyberpunk setting with magic instead of technology
- sirpercival's Incarnum Menagerie, a grab-bag of my Incarnum 'brewing including some feats, 1 race, 2 base classes (with new soulmelds), 1 prc rewrite (with new soulmelds), and 7 other prcs.
- Feater, the only prc you'll ever need again
- Shadowcaster, a fix of the dysfunctional Tome of Magic class
- Sublime Rogue, a variant rogue using Tome of Battle mechanics
- Wardancer, a martial adept dervish-y class using Perform (Dance)
- Yin & Yang Classes, made up of the Nullblade (base), the Thaumurai (base), the Architect of the Twofold Way (prc), the Animus (race), and associated feats & items
- Heroes of Hyrule: the Zeldaverse in D&D 3.5
- Strategic Provocation, a tanking tactical feat
- The Prettiest, a 5-level prestige class which turns you into an elf.
- Shamurai, a melee con artist.
- Ætherforge, a base class with new mechanics which are basically psionics by way of incarnum.
- Celestial Impetus, an epic martial discipline.
- Ethos of the Wyrm, a subsystem splatbook for draconic awesome!
- Looming Thunderbolt, a psionic martial discipline based around power trigger items (dorjes & psicrowns), modeled after Impromptu Virge (warcrafter discipline)
- Epic Spellcasting, a rework to the mechanics of epic spellcasting to make it interesting & powerful without being utterly borked
- Seven-Forged Sword, an epic martial discipline
- Some toys for the factotum
- Conquered Mountain, an incomplete discipline about climbing your enemies
- Warcrafter, a martial adept artificer, with 4 associated disciplines
- Horned Juggernaut, a prestige class that turns you into a were-rhinoceros. Seriously.
(prc contest XXXIV, Items of Power)
(base class contest XIII, On a Whim) -- 1st place winner!
(base class contest XIV, Champions and Mooks) -- 1st place winner!
(prc contest XXXV, The Last Harvest) -- 1st place winner!
(prc contest XXXVI, Traditionally Speaking)
Shadow Star Infiltrator
(prc contest XXXVII, Be Good For Goodness' Sake!)
Executor of Bedlam
(prc contest XXXVIII, Chaos is as Chaos...Oh look, shiny!)
Extractor (base class contest XV, Lights! Camera!) -- 1st place winner!