Re: Best D&D original monsters out there?
Originally Posted by Hel65
In fact, pursuing this line of thought I've remembered about the list of WotC's "Product Identity" monsters ...
Actually, are we even allowed to type the names of these things ?
Perhaps we ought to genericise them ?
- Flying eyeball, with more eyes on sticks.
- Flying eyeball, with more eyes on sticks, and long tongues.
- Slithering thing which eats dead adventures, and live ones too.
- Big cat with 6 legs and a couple of tentacles which isn't quite where you think it is.
- Weird humans who live in space
- Weird humans who live in space who are cousins and enemies of the other Weird humans who live in space
- Man with a squid for a face
- Big talking toadman.
- Err, that thing which eats rocks for starters, adventurers for main course, and their treasure for pudding.
π = 4
Consider a 5' radius blast: this affects 4 squares which have a circumference of 40' — Actually it's worse than that.
Completely Dysfunctional Handbook
Tomb of Battle
: Fighter, Monk, Samurai, Blade Dancer, Knight, Swashbuckler and Ninja.
Last edited by nedz : 09-19-2012 at 04:03 PM.