Re: Adventures in Sigil - OOC - Part III [4E]
Ash could do a couple of things, which he is currently considering:
1) Turn on Meph and offer to kill him.
2) Fake turn on Meph and offer to kill him. Then offer to kill Baalzebul instead when Ash comes in contact with his Master.
3) Offer Meph the deaths of the other archdukes and Asmodeus for the safe extraction of everyone at the dinner, Zyrr and the Jammer crew plus Ash's soul returned.
4) Keep talking and hope he is Meph's last shot at redemption, so he saves Ash before Jabba kills him.
5) Shut up and most likely lose whatever loyalty points he had gained so far with his arena act.
6) Grovel to Jabba, lose loyalty with Meph, get out alive, but have no way of regaining his soul, most likely.
7) Attack Jabba, make Hzurr figure out his stats, get blown away by Slug Face and probably get everyone else in the room killed.
8) Something completely random like jumping on the table and dancing...
"I make it; you buy it."