V:TM Giovanni Chronicles(Closed to new interest)
View Single Post
10-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Ogre in the Playground
Join Date: Mar 2006
Southeast of paradise
Re: V:TM Giovanni Chronicles
@ McStabby - heh, I was thinking for a huntsman as a lead-in, but a sailor eventually sounded better. He'd probably be Genoese to boot, if the character makes it...
BTW, here are some questions about the game conditions:
- skills: do we replace only drive and computer? DA:V had several other skills that were not in the regular game - such as seneschal, legerdemain, and whatever the trade skill was being called right now. How would they work?
- backgrounds: do we get no backgrounds points since they'd all go to generation, or do we get the normal background dots?
- disciplines - would all our starting disciplines be clan-only? I imagine it would be a while before that ever comes into play, though :)
- are languages determined by linguistics dots, or are they merits?
- have you thought about what merits and flaws you would (not) allow?
Mr.Shizzles avatar by The Gremlin. Thanks!
Last edited by The_Shaman : 10-02-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by The_Shaman