Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!
View Single Post
10-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Ogre in the Playground
Join Date: Jan 2007
Re: Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!
Right now the results of the fights looks like
Biscuit v Grem: I'd hazard there is a 60% chance they they both die, 25% chance only Grem dies, 15% chance only Biscuit dies.
Dies vs "Father Bitch": Pretty sure he's going to go ahead with the amputation and "win", but whether Father Bitch can survive without Dies is an unknown variable.
Duv vs Saves: Saves has the moral victory, Suv has the actual victory.
Of course something could happen to upset that prediction.
"They couldn't know that the points from the mainline to the siding were frozen, and the signal should have been set at 'DANGER', but snow had forced it down."
- The Flying Kipper
Pixar Fanboy of the Hinjo Fanclub
Originally Posted by
Ya know? I think I'd about kill Rowling if she wasn't holding me hostage with that last book of hers...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RMS Oceanic