||| Current MAP
Welcome to Chapter Three!
The Characters for this Chapter are:
- Squadron Leader Graff
- Imperial Knight Kel
- Chief Operational Scientist Ice
- First Lieutenant Jarik
- Special Adviser Sairen
- Doctor Sharka
To put this Chapter in context: All of you have been placed under the command of Imperial Commodore Tad Roo, who is the leader of the Strategic Assets and Inter-Galactic Exploration Department. You have been stationed aboard the Rogue Kestrel,
an Ardent-class Fast Frigate.
The six of you have been together for a month. Your first mission was a simple scouting mission deep inside what is now Mandalorian held-territory. The mission was harrowing as the Rogue Kestrel was surrounded by four Mando Frigates but this ship and her crew proved admirable. Not only were you able to destroy one of the enemy frigates and heavily damaged two others but the six of you ably defended the Rogue Kestrel from an attempted boarding. The Emperor himself commended each of you for your heroism.
The Kestrel has now been ordered to the heavily defended Feldrona system to liberate a platoon's worth of POW's as well as Dr. Pfiffigtein, who is one of the leading experts in massive laser technology. He is your top priority, the POW's are - by far - secondary. Normally Feldrona would be virtually impregnable but the Sith have diverted all of their ships to the front lines. The new Alliance weapon is proving quite devastating with whole ships just disappearing. This has drastically reduced Sith reserve ships. Combine these two events and it is easy to see why the Sith have been forced to temporarily abandon some of their sectors.
Now a list of important crew members
- Commander Ralen Zarn, Acting Captain of the Kestrel
- Imperial Knight Apprentice Bail Gann, assigned to Knight Kel
- Flight Lieutenant Kaia Kalar, second in command of the Gunfighters Squadron
- Chief Warrant Officer Jax Jade, second in command of the 4th Platoon.
- Chief Petty Officer Dimwai Benoo, de facto "Chief Mechanic"
- Doctor Ronium Ette, an up-and-coming scientist
- Senior Sergeant Major Seeker Yidrath, de facto "Chief non-combat Pilot"
Please post your character sheets here as well as declare your colors. Players from previous chapters get preference on any color selections. As always I will use Magenta
The Rogue Kestrel is currently equipped with the following:
- 50 Kybuck Speeder Bikes
- 1 Nune-class Imperial Shuttle
- 13 Predators
- 3 Retrofitted All-Terrain Tactical Enforcers
- 3 Retrofitted All-Terrain Missile Platforms
- 5 Retrofitted LAAT Gunships
- 1 Company of Stromtroopers (separated into 4 Platoons).
- 30 Scientists
- 30 Pilots
- 1 Imperial Knight Apprentice