Re: Adventures in Sigil - OOC - Part III [4E]
Ok, so that brings us to the close of what may have been the single longest portion of the campaign thusfar.
A few things:
1) Jumping to Level 21! You're epic level! Time to meet gods, kill gods, save the universe!
2) I've talked to some of y'all about what your epic destiny is, but looks like now it's time to see how these things look in practice. If there's an existing ED in place, great, if we need to modify or homebrew one, let me know and we'll hammer something out together.
3) Breaking from the mechanical, what do you want your PC to accomplish over the course of the epic tier? Is there a specific developmental hurdle you want your PC to accomplish, or change that you'd like to make? Feel free to post that here, or PM it to me privately.
4) Just for the record, I've definitely learned my lesson over presenting 20 different options at any given point and causing the game to grind to a halt as everyone debates, so I'll try to be more intentional about still letting y'all have choices without it being overwhelming.
5) Thoughts? Feedback? Other stuff?
Also, I'm not certain if any of y'all live out on the east coast, but if so hopefully you aren't getting face-raped by a hurricane.