Re: AVB - The Ferreting One
You reach a large gatehouse in the city's outer wall, known as Rivergate. It stands open. On the other side, you can see the great river rushing by with a stone causeway built into it just inches above water level, the river flowing through channels under and through the stone. The Fortress is built on a large island in the middle of the causeway.
Looking past the island, you can see another large gatehouse on the far shore. Just beyond this gatehouse is the Docks and outer slums of the city. A shudder sneaks its way down your back.
Rizban's E6 Compendium
- Homebrew for the game inside D&D. Full system!
The Kreen of the Desert
- Races, classes, feats, and more focused on the Thri-kreen
Full Homebrew List
- Would love to have comments on any and all current projects.
Dungeon Crawl Olympics
- Come test yourself in the endless dungeon and try to earn the highest score!
Aldhaven Vicious Betrayals
- 27 May, 2010 to 27 May, 2013.
Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.