New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2540414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1558
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    I claim these requests in the name of KYMME!

Woo!
    Huzzah! Eagerly awaiting my first avatar

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosvii7 View Post
    Okay, I've withdrawn my last request in favor of something actually out of the books, because I figured this was easier. My new request is for a dashing and handsome Jade Phoenix Mage, from Tome of Battle.

Spoiler
    Show

Any takers?
    First repost. Nobody interested in getting their gish on?

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balford View Post
    Here is my attempt. I wasn't sure on the robe details; I hope they're okay. If you'd like anything changed, I am happy to do so.

Spoiler
    Show

Large version
    If you use it, please credit me in your signature (as Andraste; waiting on a name change)
    Thanks! ^^ Yes, the robe it's ok as it is =) I'm gonna have fun with her so I needed this avatar, and I'm so glad it came fast ^^

Now to the CP~
    My Player Registry entry.
    Avatar made by Andraste, thanks lots!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I claim these requests in the name of KYMME!

Woo!
    You see me shiver with antici...
    ...pation!
    This is sarcasm, this is nitpicking.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    I think Ima put another request in. Not sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a ratfolk drawn, so it could be a challenge!

Equipment: Pickpocket's Outfit(right sleeve would be kinda like a poofy-sleeve, the other sleeve is missing - think Dread Pirate Roberts on this outfit, at least from the neck-down, with a green shirt underneath the poofy top), eyepatch over right eye, double-barreled shotgun(with a little beer-mug charm on a chain through the butt of the gun), big hat, and probably mostly in blacks and greens, with her boots definitely being green. Perhaps a war-razor, as well - saw on the back, blade on the front.
    Hair: Black, shaggy hair, grey fur.
    Race: Ratfolk
    Class: Gunslinger(Gulch Gunner)
    Pose: Probably with her shotgun in her left hand, raised, and her war-razor flicked open in her right, after having just came from her sleeve. Would prefer a pose where she's not looking at the viewer - more like how my current avi is facing, because it'd show off her snout better. She'd be more prone to a weary expression.

Game Description: Seven years of blood and battle have taken their toll on this young warrior. There's an eyepatch over her right eye, and more than a few nicks and scars. There are silver clip-earrings in the tip-tops of her ears - shiiiiny. She's got a slender figure, and quick reflexes, but unlike other ratfolk, her tail is completely furred. Her double-barreled shotgun is holstered over her shoulder - shiny black wood, silver, with a little fetish looped through the butt of it in the shape of a flagon of ale. The whole thing is built exceptionally-well. Normally, she's wearing loose, dark clothing, with a dark green shirt protecting her chest underneath. Tan's left arm is exposed, with no sleeve at all, showing the vine tattoo around her forearm. Otherwise, everything's covered. Her nose is strong, but her ears and her sight(the latter for obvious reasons) are a bit lacking. A large, wide-brimmed hat lies on her head - flat at the top. Holes for her ears are in it, and it, perhaps, adds a bit of mystery to her figure. (Note: B-cup, if you're worried about bustline.)
    Ref. Image: http://i.imgur.com/Hg2bE.png

Sorry, lots of fluff! Anywho, I can provide additional info if needed.
    Second repost. C'mon, fuzzy people are fun! =P
    Avatar done by gurgleflep(<3). Ye Gallery Of Olde Avatars

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CentrifugalSalt View Post
    Requesting an OotS Style Spider Jerusalem, or something similar.
    Male, bald, wearing glasses - left lens is a green square, right lens is a red circle
    Clothing - Wearing black pants, and open black jacket without shirt underneath. Brown satchel over shoulder
    Psychotic smile, smoking a cigarette
    For reference
    Leave out the tattoos, though
    Do whatever you want with the pose. If you want to change any of the other details around, do as you see fit.
    Thanks in advance to whoever does this!
    Disregard, don't need it any more. I decided to try it myself, as you can see.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Dwarf in the Playground

Equipment: leather breastplate, longsword in hand, lute across his back, and a brown cloak around his shoulders.
    Clothes: Brown leggings and boots
    Notable features: Scar on forehead
    Hair color: light brown
    Race: Human
    Class: Gibborim (bard/warrior/paladin)
    Last edited by Asahel24601; 2013-04-20 at 01:19 AM. Reason: mistake
    Please excuse any above spelling or grammar mistakes. I've never been good at it.
    Amazingly awesome avatar by Kymme!

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

I guess it's about time to do this. Anyone who wants to grace my profile with their art will be showered with praise, or given a slight nod of acknowledgement if they prefer.

Male
    Some sort of large, spiked bone/club/tree branch or no weapon at all
    Tattered loincloth
    Black topknot or bald
    Troll (think Warhammer Troll and less D&D Troll)
    Actively vomiting or eating a small animal

Many thanks in advance to anyone who may choose to take this on. Hopefully I'm not asking too much. Any feedback is welcome.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Clothing: Torn white shirt, a dark red bandana, dark brown shorts
    Hair Color: Black
    Vehicle: A small wooden boat
    Facial details: Peach fuzz
    Expression:

Other details: Water bursting out of the boat (because there's a hole in the boat)
    Second Repost.

Will somebody help me out here, pretty pretty please?

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I've been thinking about getting some custom avatars made for my players so that I can add them to our Obsidian Portal page's title banner. After going back and forth, I decided that OotS style avatars best fit out group's demeanor and would like to find someone that can help me assemble the team.

You can find the player roster and their chosen representations here.

As for poses, I'm really thinking about torso up on transparent or white backgrounds so I can layer them over the title banner.

Characters
    Liam: Male Changeling Rogue (Usually in human disguise). Uses a Rapier.
    Neth: Female Human Wizard, brown leafy hair, uses an orb. Mechanical spider pet.
    Gregorviach: Human Warlord. Uses a rifle.
    Mael: Male Dwarf Paladin, usually drinking from a magic drinking horn.
    Vikhim: Shifter Two Blade Ranger. Gold Torc, and 2 frost swords.
    Aranos: Male Deva Artificer. Uses a pistol and has a metallic cube pet.

As for poses, I imagine just torso up images that I can place in the empty spaces on the sides of the title banner. Perhaps the shifter, wizard, or rogue are handing from the ceiling. :)

If anyone would like to tackle this project, please pm me!

11. - Top - End - #1481

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    Well...fourth post in search of this avatar. An ootsified Darth Vader, lightsaber drawn.

I am begging somebody to take up this request! Pleasepleaseplease I will be eternally and forever grateful
    Fifth and...I suppose final repost. I shall be eternally in your debt. Consider this me begging (...a little desperate)
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

Reeeepost! Again...

I'd like a version of this guy here. Black suit, black top hat with all the cool stuff.

Spoiler
    Show

However, two changes. The cane should be made of ice, and only the left side of his face should be skeletal, as is his left hand. So no glove on the left hand. He's a blonde half-elf witch doctor! Please do it? Pretty please?
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-04-21 at 02:20 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Spoiler
    Show

I would like this awesome dwarf as an oots figure as is, any takers?

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Dear avatarists,

currently I have a pony avatar of Tyrion, but my tastes have changed into a different direction. On top of that my attention has diverted from the ponies vs non-ponies. the conjunction of these 2 facts results in an itch only you can scratch for me (wait, this sounded way better in my head then on digital paper).

I am in the market for an OotS style avatar depicting John Taylor.

Who is John Taylor?
    John Taylor is the protagonist of the Nightside series by Simon R Green. His occupation is a private detective you can hire to find things. Anything. If it exists (even in other timelines/alternate universes), he can find it through his gift. John is described as tall, dark and formerly handsome (around the age of 35) due to the aquiring of scars through his professional life (think wear and tear/heroicly healed damage). He wears a bleached trenchcoat filled with all sorts of items: condiments (salt and pepper are favorite items used in combat), chaos dice (to screw up reality/ground screwed up reality) and whatever he has on his hands (plot items, checkhov's guns not in gun form). Further he wears a white shirt with a tie.

He has a defiant personality, angering and throwing punches with powers vastly bigger then he is making use of his friends/acquantices, plot items, his gift and dirty tricks. His gift he uses to for example empty the clips of guns (letting the bullets fall from his hand in a casual manner), or anything alike (for instance all the fillings in his enemies' teeth or the air in their lungs). Even though he can fight a bit, he mostly relies on his reputation of badassery (which is more or less true form a bystander perspective) to ward off attacks.

One more thing: he does not wear a hat.

You can find book covers which give a vague idea of how the artist thinks he looks, evden though they are not exactly accurate (like with the dresdenfiels where harry is depicted wiht a hat even though he lampshades he doesn't wear one).

Ok, ok, so, what do you want from me/us?
    What I want for an avatar is an OotS style
    XJohn Taylor (facing east-south-east {i.e. 3 quarters of his face visible}) Xperforming his favorite party trick: emptying the clips of his enemies' guns and letting the bullets (7 dangling towards the floor) fall out of his left hand in an arrogant and casual manner while holding a couple of condiment packets in his right hand with a
    Xdiabolical grin on his face (something akin to Belkar when he has been told he can do whatever he wants to an enemy).

I hope you have enough details to go on, if you have any questions I'll answer them.

IN return for makign the avatar you will have a spot of honor in my signature giving credit for the world (wide web) to see and my sincere thanks.
    third repost? (beeggin! beeggin, beeggin youououou *croons*)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I would like an avatar that does credit to the current incarnation of my character/npc Henlein Kosh.

Things to consider:
    - Henlein is a minor noble, serving as a diplomat for his family.
    - He has a side buisness as leader of a thieves guild
    - He is a master of the longsword
    - He is a minor spellcaster focusing on effects that include lightning/electricity and/or shadows

Anyone think they can create something that captures the essence of Henlein?
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by GloamingTide View Post
    Hi. I'd like to ask for a custom avatar. I'd like one in likeness to the character dream, or morpheus, from Neil Gaimans sandman comics. I'd like him with his mask and his robe on. Thanks
    p.s i am kinda new, so i don't know to post pictures, so if anyone could help me with that, I'd appreciate it
    Now with a picture
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/129/0/c/dream_of_the_endless_by_pisomets-d4z3ql9.jpg

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
    -Dr. Seuss

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oops. Sorry about the failed picture upload. But I guess anybody who is interested can enter the link. And if it is not enough to go on, search up dream of the endless. I would like him with his helmet on.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
    -Dr. Seuss

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Ogre in the Playground

Done!

Bakeru

Regitnui

Duck999

Jbr208

Hope you guys like them! Signature Credit is appreciated.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground

OMG that is awesome. Thank you so much. I will definitely give you credit. Thank you so much (again).
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStandard View Post
    I've got a request: Pavo, the human wizard. Looks like the picture, with staff, book, and that three-pronged beard is very important. Thanks a ton!
    Let's try this again. In case you'd rather go off a description than a picture:

Male human in his late 60s. Very dark skinned (probably like the Greenhilt family) and completely bald. Hunched over and frail due to age. Has a unique beard: pure white, with three thick prongs of hair about 6" long each that go down and straight out to the sides. Also has long, pointed white eyebrows. Wears a deep purple robe or tunic with brown pants and a red cloak (no hood). Carries a plain wooden staff and his spellbook. Wears sandals. His expression is usually either or . Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by genderlich; 2013-04-21 at 11:49 PM.
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Ogre in the Playground

biggrin Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Thank you, Kymme! It looks great!

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Dwarf in the Playground

Perfect Kymme, thanks a lot
    Avatar by Kymme, will likely return to him with future requests :)

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Done!

Bakeru

[...]

Hope you guys like them! Signature Credit is appreciated.
    Heh.
    You even got the expressions right, even though I didn't mention anything =3
    This is sarcasm, this is nitpicking.

24. - Top - End - #1494

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

WHOO! Time to request me an Avatar!

Spoiler
    Show
    Equipment: A tattered broom, a mildly worn saffron-coloured robe.
    Notable features: Many, many wrinkles.
    Skin Colour: Light Asian
    Hair color: Shaved head, no moustache/beard.
    Class: Monk
    Pose: Sweeping the floor, looking up, grin on his face.

Sort of like Lord Shojo, except grinning and slightly older. And sweeping the floor in a saffron-coloured robe.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

26. - Top - End - #1496

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by TheSapientOne View Post
    Equipment: A fancy suit leaning towards the style the Illusive Man from the Mass Effect series wears.
    Features: A smirk on his face, a slightly glowing rainbow aura around him, glowing golden eyes, his left hand in a pocket on the jacket, and a wine glass in the other.
    Hair Color: White/Silver
    Pose: Sort of as if he was walking in from a door to the right that was still in front of you.
    Hope it all makes sense, thank you.
    First Repost. Hope someone will reply now that the forums are back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran
    Sapient is very good at silly-serious.

27. - Top - End - #1497

NinjaGuy

If anyone has the time ...

Equipment: black priestly robes, and a holy symbol: the symbol is a crystal (white/translucent) orb embedded into a circular silver plate on a silver chain; if you can manage to draw a stylised open eye on the crystal part that would be great!
    Hair colour: black
    Race: halfling
    Class: cleric
    Pose: Grinning, and waving with this right hand.

Many thanks in advance!

(PS I plan to use this for my character portrait on Obsidian Portal as well, let me know if this is not alright for some reason).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

28. - Top - End - #1498
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Second Repost.

Will somebody help me out here, pretty pretty please?

im sorry, but GT dont know, what is "Peach Fuzz"

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStandard View Post
    Let's try this again. In case you'd rather go off a description than a picture:

Male human in his late 60s. Very dark skinned (probably like the Greenhilt family) and completely bald. Hunched over and frail due to age. Has a unique beard: pure white, with three thick prongs of hair about 6" long each that go down and straight out to the sides. Also has long, pointed white eyebrows. Wears a deep purple robe or tunic with brown pants and a red cloak (no hood). Carries a plain wooden staff and his spellbook. Wears sandals. His expression is usually either or . Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Akrim.elf; 2013-04-29 at 09:18 AM.
    link to my comic look at spoiler -Update 30.4.13

if you did not understand my contribution - to the cursed Google Talk (and my inability to learn foreign languages)
    Notice - if you lost PonyTars made by me, look here - >
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n159/Akrim13/PonyAvatars/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

29. - Top - End - #1499
    Ettin in the Playground

I hear that Exalted week is coming up, so I figured I should try to get an avatar made for it.

Equipment: Chain shirt, leather tunic, twin swords (eagle wing hilts if you want to get that detailed)
    Notable Features: He's a Dawn Caste Solar, so he'll need a golden sunburst like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

on his forehead and his anima banner (think DBZ-style power display) is a red and gold phoenix.
    Skin Color: An Arabic tan
    Class: Dawn Caste Solar (cross a swordsage with a warblade and a paladin, then crank it to 11)
    Pose: Something actiony would be great, like him in the middle of a jump attack.

30. - Top - End - #1500
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    I hear that Exalted week is coming up, so I figured I should try to get an avatar made for it.

Equipment: Chain shirt, leather tunic, twin swords (eagle wing hilts if you want to get that detailed)
    Notable Features: He's a Dawn Caste Solar, so he'll need a golden sunburst like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

on his forehead and his anima banner (think DBZ-style power display) is a red and gold phoenix.
    Skin Color: An Arabic tan
    Class: Dawn Caste Solar (cross a swordsage with a warblade and a paladin, then crank it to 11)
    Pose: Something actiony would be great, like him in the middle of a jump attack.
    Got this one.