New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

I know there's the Play by Poster's sig thread... does one exist for the homebrew section? Okay, here's the format:

Current Projects:
    --[Monster] The Ooglyboogly Fairy

Past Projects:
    --[Class - Base] Yay I Eat Cheese
    --[Class - Prestige] Oogly

Co-Op Projects:
    --[World] [Authors: X and Y] The Earth

How's that?
    Last edited by Neftren; 2007-10-22 at 08:09 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

I don't know, but if there isn't. I nominate this thread. Which would require me to post some real homebrew, but I am sure I can hammer some horrendous thing out if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I know some people like Fax are reduced to putting everything on an external website, but wouldn't it make it simpler to have it all listed in one spot...? I've got three homebrew threads up, and am working on a fourth... and my sig just can't hold 6 characters and all the homebrew at the same time.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Current Projects:
    --[Class - Prestige] The Ghostwind Avatar

Past Projects:
    --[Classes - Base] The Bladewind Sentinel and Seer

Co-Op Projects:
    --

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
    I know some people like Fax are reduced to putting everything on an external website, but wouldn't it make it simpler to have it all listed in one spot...? I've got three homebrew threads up, and am working on a fourth... and my sig just can't hold 6 characters and all the homebrew at the same time.
    I know what you mean. I've got a base class and two PrCs already posted, with two more in the works. Add to that I have a weapon or two in threads out there, plus a race and handful of spells I'll be adding soon, and my sig just won't manage.

But I have an IdeaTM.

What if you(we, I, they?) made a thread much like another thread I made? The Where in the Playground are You? thread (linked in my sig below) is formatted so that the first post contains all the added/updated information. (Although in the case of Homebrews and such, it would need the first several posts.) I do believe a thread such this was running earlier (and is still linked at the top of the homebrew forum, but I believe that many of the links have gond dead or missing.

If you are seriously wanting to revive the concept, I be more than happy to pitch a proposal for a massive Homebrew Index thread. I would even maintain it regularly. Because I'm weird like that.
    Last edited by FireSpark; 2007-10-22 at 11:48 AM.
    The light shine on you, and the Creator shelter you. The last embrace of the mother welcome you home.

Wanna check out all the nifty Homebrews I've done? Click Here! Hurry!

Awarded the Bronze Donkey by Serpentine, for the Ass at the End of the Universe.

Come on in and give a shout out from where ever you are!!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

Current Projects:
    --[Class]: Void- and Bright-Born: Light and Darkness are held in there hands.
    --[PRC] The Lucky Bastard: Stacking Luck upon Luck (Not using Luck Feats)
    -- [Feats] Want to make a more rounded character? Feats that give you other classes abilities!
    --[Class] The Elemental Adept: A Tribute to Golden Sun

Past Projects:
    Forthcoming (See Sig for first of many: Elemental Born [Class])

Co-Op Projects:
    -- I did contribute many feats to the Child Character System, by Pereguine (or something. It was a while ago)
    Last edited by Korias; 2007-10-24 at 06:08 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Last edited by BisectedBrioche; 2008-03-24 at 04:08 PM.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Try clicking on the number on the top right of each post.

Notice it gives you a page with JUST that post?

Now, link that in your signature. Done; you don't have to worry about signature lengths because you've put all of your homebrew stuff in one post, and that's the only link in your homebrew signature.

I can still fit all of my stuff in my signature for now, but once my next project comes out, I'll need to use something similar myself. Though my next project kinda merits its own webpage, truth be told.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Current Projects: (Monster) The Ginger Monster
    Past Projects: (Monster) Blacky Monster
    (Classes) Shaman and Prophet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmud View Post
    xanaphia has gained: A Metal Head's approval!
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

My only current project, and honestly my first real one:
    The Mystic Hand [Base Class]: Unarmed Fighter whose strong beliefs call his ki to action almost instinctively.

Feedback of any sort is welcomed, being new at this I could use all the pointing in the right direction I can get. I'm also currently looking for a game to test this preliminary version of the class in, heh.
    Last edited by Mr.Moron; 2007-10-24 at 04:03 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Current contest entry:
    None at this time.

How to get a bunch of Undead out of one corpse:(Now collected into a single thread)

CURRENTLY (and probably permanently) BROKEN Off-site link to Wizards, covering the Summon Undead line.

Older threads with older discussion can be found here.

Non-Organ Templates:
    Mummy: Because I believe that almost all undead should be templates. Abandoned start of attempt at that.

Half-Warsong Dragon: Sonic-based. Created in 10 minutes and it shows, but should be usable.

Eripmav: This is a "Low-Powered Non-Evil Vampire". Sounds pretty boring right? Nope! It has a lot of interesting quirks to it, and replaces all that over-done angst with something that encourages roleplay with random NPCs and maybe even between party members.

Miscellaneous Creatures/Races:
    But first an off-site link to something for making making monsters easier. A bit more detailed than the other one I think.
    And here is a helpful spreadsheet for PF (and thus somewhat for 3.0/3.5) for reasonable ranges for monsters of a given CR.

Brittle Protection: Created for my own take on Crystal Ponies, and posted in isolation from any specific race to focus reviewers on it, because balancing this is both critical, and very hard.

Solo thread for Coughing Lungs: Created for to help people cope emotionally with the COVID-19 epidemic by giving them a chance to roleplay beating an avatar of lower respiratory infection to a pulp.

Unfinished Kitten-Folk

The Black Wind: Made in response to a request for a rare random encounter that would terrorize low-level characters but not kill them, but could be a real fight at higher levels.

De-Hydra: A variant hydra based around a pun.

Chicken Golem: Created by the servants of Cluckzor and/or She-Who-Clucks, these golems are created by gluing live chickens together. They are almost as inefficient as they sound as far as combat potential per hit-die, but hey, at least they are fairly cheap!

Fractal Bear: A bear with the upper torsos of smaller bears for fore-limbs, each of which have the same thing going on. Comment HERE.

Subra: Lower CR example creature for The Demented One's Kaleidoscopic Dream discipline.

Tenacious Badger and Wolverine: Immortal Fortitude stance added basically... just a sketch (like a template), rather than full stat-blocks.

Tittering Brick Squirrel: Really annoying... drops bricks on you, then laughs at you.

Disco Dragons: Avatars of Funk, arch-foes of Beige Dragons. Groovin'est dragons ever to grace the planes with their bodacity. Comments may be found and made HERE.

Warp Hog: Like a wart hog, but after it hits something it instantaneously Dimension Doors away to do it again.

Favored of the Traveler God: What Lichdom is to the Death domain, this is to the Travel domain. Comment HERE.

Castor and Pollux: A pair of VERY well equipped wing dragons working as a border patrol. Winner of the First Alchemyprime Monstrous Contest. Trophy is in a spoiler near the end of this post .

True Fairy Dragon: Fairy Dragons done as True Dragons, with 12 age categories and so on. Currently a work in progress.

Masooze: Intelligent Oozes that are specifically designed to give spa treatments. Another one of my pun creatures.

Devotion Bower: Firmly rooted but with mobile limbs and launchable thorns, these servants of Allurehn grant refuge to star-crossed lovers (of the True rather than Flighty kind) in an extra-dimensional space inside themselves. Comment HERE. Example 6 HD version with 2 4th level commoners inside HERE.

Pez-Ants: Suggestion I came up with to be commoners of Candyland.

Fiend Fungus: BMCM (Bio-Magical Counter-Measures) for evil. No direct threat. Just an Evil Alignment and lots of HD.

Soda Vulture: A scavenging elemental based on a pun on the term "Sotto Voce" (meaning "Under the Breath").

The First Word and The Final Word: Two unique outsiders sprung from the ponderings of gods and mortals alike on tactical trade-offs. Comment HERE.

Acorn Folly: A creature with a unique weakness. Meant to be defeated more via good tactical flexibility (AKA willingness to actually retreat the first time it is encountered) and research than just wailing on it. Should only be used once against any group of players EVER, and never as a random encounter. Ideally should have an entire adventure built around defeating it.

Free Spirit comment HERE - The ultimate observers.

Smokey Floater comment HERE: A way to keep the smog down in large settlements... just don't let them get too greedy...

Accursed Conductor: comment HERE. (Incomplete still)

Mepholk: Snuggly anthropomorphic skunks... Comments HERE. Keld Denar was kind enough to do a 32 point optimized character HERE.

Astral Pack-Beast: Comment HERE.

Wing Dragons: Masters of aerial speed and skill Locked thread Commentary HERE. PM me to comment now. One of my most detailed works. For specific examples see Castor and Pollux. Oslecamo did a racial progression class HERE, in his thread for racial progression classes.

Lord of Rest :(discussion thread is HERE.) Animated beds of unequaled comfort.

Beige Dragon: Based on an idea in a single panel comic by Richard Burlew. Avatars of Mediocracy and Squareness. Features a Mundane Presence and a Breathweapon of Pure Elemental Ennui. Spell to add.

Martyr Flitter: A gift from the Heavens that can be used to store up positive energy to be released (by killing it) to heal the living and damage the undead.

M.I.R.V. Griffon: A Griffon that can split into smaller ones as it dives... a joke that should be well enough executed that your players will be challenged despite the underlying pun.

Giraffe-a-pump: A creature both for completists(sp) (HOW is there a massive city in the center of the barren desert???) and those who like a little bit of innocence/cuteness in the mix.

Discipline:

Falling Anvil: Based on the combat techniques of Bugs Bunny, The Three Stooges, and the Road Runner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulalios View Post
    ETA: The Falling Anvil Discipline is one of the coolest funny things I have seen.

Spoiler: To fix now that I have an editable version:
    Show
    Alter "Be Wary Wary Quwiete" so it negates all bonuses and penalties from camouflage, including from most magic items.

Reciprocal link to THIS.

And this http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...lapstick-spell

This for inspiration.

Individual Maneuvers:
    Funky and Square Maneuvers: To round out Devoted Defender for the third axis of alignment.

Anti-Swallow Whole: Stance to leap down purple-worm's throats, without them getting a bite in, and then tunnel to from their stomach to their heart and STAB it. Also a strike that helps you get your friends out if the Purple Worm swallows them first.

Faultline and Quake series: Stone Dragon maneuvers that take long enough to charge up that they are only useful for ambushes, guarding a choke-point, or breaking a barrier. Faultline is single target, Quake is AoE.

Feats: (Note that feats specific to a single class or race are not listed here.)
    Alchemical Aura
    Balance of Fulminating Energies
    Balance of Life and Death
    Heart of Fire and Ice
    Negative Sound
    --Master of the Balance of Energies
    : Neutralize energy types on the fly.

Tightened Lips: Quiet Strength.

Discerning: Spell has no effect on creatures of a specific alignment. Thread also contains two matching weapon enhancements.

Diving Evasion: Hit the deck to get out of the way of both blades and fireballs.

Sniper's Patience: Why waste an arrow if you are just going to miss?

Gemini Strike: For hit and run flanking and other such synchronized attacks.

Blocker: Increases your ability to screen the squishy types. Good by itself, even better with the Dwarven Defender PrC.

Brawn over Brain (AKA Physical Training Focus): For Dumb As A Post Monks, Rogues, Fighters, and Barbarians, who still are highly athletic. (Now outdated since I decided this should be a trait, rather than a feat).

Ignore Opponent: So the (Tucker's) kobold with no class levels can't cause you to count as flanked for the 5th level kobold rogue.

Traits:
    "I see better from further away": For snipers, and yes, that happens to be an Avengers quote, but it is arguable if Hawkeye would actually have this trait.

Careful Reader: You can read scrolls more easily... it just takes you longer.

Dabbler: More skill points, but reduced caps.

Inoffensive: Weakened social skills but with a safety net.

Physical Training Focus: Used to be a feat, thinking it works better as a trait.

House Rules:
    Alternate Table Turning/Rebuking Table: Useful for lower levels when turning/rebuking undead with fractional hit-dice. Goes well with the organ undead, many of whom are glass canons.

Alternate Spell-save DC: Very simple "DC = 10 + 1/2 caster level +casting stat mod. - spell level". See post/thread for further analysis.

Total Defense and Steeling the Will: "I clutch my hands to my temple and yell 'Stay out of my head you!'. "

Reverse Enchanting: Turn that +5 Unholy Vorpal Sword you captured into a +5 Vorpal Sword so it won't give you a negative level anymore.

Combat Aroma-Therapist
    : Silly but (theoretically?) playable bard option.

"Special Snowflake Christmas Trees": Making variations in magic item load-outs more varied via various tweaks to character classes and the items themselves.

Setting Aspects:
    Were-world: What better way of keeping rodenthropy and actual lycanthopy from EVER becoming epidemics than by inoculating EVERYBODY with some strain of theranthropy?

Invocations:
    Split Blast: Trade power for multi-targeting with this blast shape invocation... most useful in combination with eldritch essence invocations that produce an effect in addition to the initial damage. Also includes a rather interesting NPC who uses this blast shape to aid him in his work as a rat-catcher.

Enhance Familiar and Imbue Familiar with Invocation Equivalents to Familiar buffs (and one utility that is very much like a defensive buff) for members of Invocation using classes who have familiars. Made to synergize with my Coward's-Strike Warlock.

Spells:
    Meteoric Flight

Secret Business and Secret Unpleasantness: Series of six spells for voluntary memory erasing that must be set up before hand. "Business" require a willing target, "Unpleasantness" ones don't. Bards get them all, assassins and blackguards get most.

Higher level variations on Shield Other: Versions that do ability score reductions (damage, drain, burn, penalty, etc), or negative levels. Also multitarget versions (a risky thing!) including variations that distribute the negative effects across all the targets, rather than just to the caster.

Deadly Ground: Causes natural features such as trees and the ground to penetrate certain types of damage reduction and have a chance of damaging incorporeal creatures.

Troll's Deception: An illusion that alters the touched target's apparent damage reduction and/or regeneration.

Obscuring Mist, Improved
    and
    Fog Cloud, Improved
    : Your allies can see through these just fine, but they impede your enemies' vision.

Singular Word: A spell that gains power based on how long you were silent before casting it.

Mindblower: Based on the "Mind=Blown" gifs, with shrapnel damage to secondary targets based on the mental ability scores of the primary target.

Shadow Mirror: Improved version of Mirror Image where your enemies always guess wrong, but stricter about where you can be.

Retain Post-Mortal Servant: Making mindless undead and deathless a tad less useless.

Hasten Undeath/Deathlessness: Causes a corpse that would already animate to do so faster. Based on Order of the Stick #848, with name for first one by archaeo.

Cure Minor Wounds, Mass: Because I like to see patterns extended, and it is great for saving lives on a battle-field.

Endure Environment, Greater/Lesser: Endure Elements duration, that actually gives resistance to energy damage (including a small amount of positive/negative energy resistance if you want that instead). Very versatile spells, but higher level and the actual amounts of the resistances aren't very large by comparison.

Detect Chaos and Turn It to Ice Sculpture
    Detect Evil and Turn It to Sizzling Bacon
    Detect Good and Turn It to Roast Chicken
    Detect Law and Turn It to Goo
    : Based on a motivator. Auto-targeting, Area of Effect, Damage Over Time. Three different spell-levels and all four alignments for a total of twelve spells!

Detect Magic and Turn It to Rubble: Arcane counterpart to the above.

Enhance Poison: Keeps poisons and ravages relevant at higher levels by giving them spell resistance against detection/resisting/curing, higher DCs, and other benefits.

Air Swim: Great for tritons, and not half-bad for everyone else. "Little Brother" to Air Walk.

Raise Legion
    : Multi-target version of Raise Dead.

Q-Ray Vision: Detect illusions by blocking out reality.

Control Magic: Why destroy something when you can steal it instead?

Heir's Teleportation: Magical Ceasarian Section.

Inoculation equivalents: Like it says on the thread title "An Ounce of Prevention is worth a Pound of Cure". The higher levels of this will can allow a few casters to halt the spread non-magical plagues dead, or protect a group from even Mummy Rot and Devil Chills.

Confuse Languages: Temporary scramble your ability to communicate so as to prevent language dependent effects from working on you. Comes in Personal, Single Target, and Mass versions, plus a "Battle Code" version that still lets team-mates communicate. Single Target and Mass versions also useful on enemies.

True Haste: Combines the best (not most powerful... best) aspects of the 3.0 and 3.5 versions of Haste, while hopefully retaining the same power level as the 3.5 version.

Weapon Enhancements:
    Pseudo-Dancing Manipulate your weapons from afar.

Discerning, Lesser/Greater Can't harm creatures of a specific alignment. Thread also contains a related metamagic feat.

Durable: Are you a bit tired of rust monsters eating your weapons and armor?... then this enhancement is not for you. Are you REALLY FURIOUS about rust monsters eating your weapons and armor? Then this enhancement may be what you are looking for.

Boon: Usually not a boon to its WIELDER, this is sorta the opposite of Bane. Mostly discussion point, nothing finalized.

Flickering: Substitutes a reflex save by the target for each to-hit roll by the wielder. (DC based on attack bonus of strike).

Mole: For fighting with big slashing and bludgeoning weapons in tight spaces and other creative uses. Most of weapon has an earth elemental's "Stone Swim" ability.

Specific Weapons:

Paladin's Scythe: Ok, so this could use a better name. It is still incredibly flavorful. My first item that grows with its owner.

Club of the Moron: Not really very useful for dealing hit-point damage. Somewhat useful for dealing wisdom damage. Very useful for beating yourself over the head to make your falling anvil maneuvers more useful.

Halitosis-berd: Gains effectiveness the worse the wielder's breath is.

Misc. Magic Items:
    A Flawed Magical Oil: Pun related to anti-corona precautions.

Headband of Mind-Shielding: Item with an (oft-overlooked?) benefit of Protection from Chaos/Evil/Good/Law.

Belt of Recovery: Stand up more easily when knocked prone.

Circlet of Mindless Mind: Making mindless undead and deathless a tad less useless. (The item form of Retain Post-Mortal Servant).

Gloves of the Mole: For those who think flight is for the birds and want to get closer to earth.

Cursed Teas: Constant Commentary, Leech-y Nut, Irish Breakfast Tea, Spearmint Surprise, Cinnamon Beat-Stick, Squirrel Gray, 'Rooibos Vanilla, Darkjeeling, English Break-fist, Oolooooooong, Charomile and many more.

Demon's Belt: Continuous item of Dimensional Anchor for when you are off-plane and don't want to get Banished/Dismissed, or want to be prepared for prismatic effects.

Master's and Grandmaster's Wizards Chess Sets: Random_Person made a chessboard whose pieces enlarge and animate to fight, I created these more powerful version with tweaked rules. If you want to see his version, view the whole thread, then look at the first post.

Wizards Xiangqi Set: After doing the above, I thought I might expand it to at least one non-Western version of Chess.

Gummy Sphere: Entertainment item, allow eater to blow bubbles out of their ears. No real adventuring applications that I can see. Part of a larger thread of candies started by someone else..

Arc Vest and Arcing Shield/Armor Enchantment: Major electricity damage for fighters and rogues, but requires careful teamwork.

Cards: To add to a Deck of Many Things. Mix, match, create your own temptation for your players.

Mundane Items:
    Unusual Poisons: Poisons that cause everything from fear to excessive ear-wax (which affects listen checks). Also my old Hunter's Friend (AKA "Mage Bane") and derivative ideas. Int damage and fast recovery allows low cost without upsetting game balance.

Base Classes:
    Telekinetic Bladestorm: Up to sextupal (or octupal with an ACF that limits you to light weapons) wield weapons telekinetically, plus flight and fields of whirling blades.

Grace-gift: For those who honestly would rather buff their allies rather than take offensive action. Share out your impressive defenses with your allies, and (once you get a few levels in) put the pain on anyone who tries to get past you to them with your AoOs.

World's Simplest Monk Fix: Exactly what it says on the tin. Note that "simplest" does not always mean "best".

Guardian of Minds: NPC class. What the Adept is to the Sorcerer this is to the Paladin. ((Note: Moral Guardian should be all Su, but I can't edit it because the thread is locked.))

Lesser Martialist: An attempt at a tier 6 ToB class. Don't know if I hit Tier 6, but it should, at the very least, be weaker than any of the published martial initiators.

Phileotheysia: The mythic martyr/bodyguard/servant. The mythos version of the Grace-gift.

Prestige Classes:
    Coward's-Strike Warlock: Warlock specific version of my Artillery Mage. Same deal: Invisible familiar sees them, you shoot them without coming out from behind cover.

Anchored Guardian Druid PrC about stability. Opposed by Bhu's Seed of Corruption.

Adept Hunter: A continuation of a Broken Blade Master of One.

Sublime Form Master: Get a bunch of stances, but no maneuvers.

Leap Dragoon: Based on Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX. Leaps to other planes to gain a moment to focus, then returns with re-doubled momentum. Originally a contest entry it now resides in the first two posts (I have to split it, due to size) of its own thread. As for the contest my entry is first tentatively mentioned in the chat thread HERE. The part of the discussion thread relevant to that overall contest starts HERE.

True Master of Nine: Because the one in Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords really works out to be more like "Master of Six".

Artillery Mage: Familiar acts as your spotter, you do indirect fire.

Miasma-mancer PrC: Comment HERE. Specialists in Conjurations related to the elemental plane of smoke.

Benign Controller: comment HERE Not totally complete, but almost.

Master of Life and Undeath: Clerics who channel both positive and negative energy and pass gracefully between life, undeath, and death.

Snake-Blade: Straightforward meleeists focused on the use of poison. Who says only cowardly skulkers use toxins?

MEMBER OF THE MILITANT ARM OF THE RIGHT-HONORABLE, BOTH IN BATTLEFIELD CONDUCT AND IN MORE EVERYDAY CIVILITY, GNOMISH SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY AND THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE STORAGE OF ENERGIES OF MOTION IN WOODEN AND METAL ARMATURES AND THE RAPID RELEASE AND RESTORATION AFTER RELEASE OF THOSE ENERGIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROJECTING, WITH PRECISION, PROJECTILES, USUALLY OF A POINTED NATURE, FOR THE PURPOSE OF CAUSE HARM, FREQUENTLY TO POINT OF DEATH, AND IN RARE INSTANCES MEASURES BEYOND DEATH TO THOSE THAT GARL GLITTERGOLD WHOSE PRANKS ARE ALWAYS BOTH AMUSING AND INSTRUCTIVE, AGREES WITH OUR OWN HEARTS ON THE POINT THAT THE WORLD IS DECIDEDLY AND STRONGLY LIKELY TO BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT BEING IN SUCH CONDITIONS AS MAY FROM TIME TO TIME ALLOW THEM TO PROJECT FORCE UPON OTHERS BY MEANS OF MARTIAL ENDEAVOR.: Blink-dog riding, Semi-automatic repeater crossbow dual wielding gnomes! Voting thread (closed).

Engineers' Auxillary: Same Blink-Dogs, different weapons.

Deity:
    Cluckzor: Tragically brain-damaged god of chickens, tricked into Evil by the same being that put the point of a pick into his brain, and manipulated by his double-thinking clergy into not actually being Evil at all really... his clerics sometimes make Chicken Golems patterned after the construction of his personal dwelling.

Character building:
    Messy stash of character development questions.

5e Stuff
    (Bardic) College of Songs that Gladden the heart: Focused on improving Bardic Inspiration
    Mama-Bear/Papa-Wolf: Ranger Subclass.
    Self-Sacrifice Domain: One of my interim steps as I work up to a 5e conversion of my Grace-gift.
    Helping Hand: My attempt at converting the 3.x spell.
    Band of Blood-Brothers: 9th level spell to evenly distribute damage across the entire party.
    Prayer for the Hero: Single Target Version of Prayer of Healing. (Possible alternate names listed in spoiler in thread.)
    Hands of the Healer: Give up the benefits of a short or long rest to double the hitpoints or hit-dice your allies regain. Ended up being a feat, but originally I considered having it as a Hermit discovery or a replacement for one of the Life domain's abilities.

Campaign Logs and Recruiting threads:
    I am Currently Running:
    Equestria Begins (with completely new group) This is run via a combination of Discord (for voice chat), Roll20 (for battlemap and maybe dice), and GoogleDocs and/or Mythweavers (for the charactersheets). The link just goes to the advertisement.

Currently playing in:
    (None on these boards)

Ended Campaigns:
    Siege of Iron Fiends
    True Heroes: IC OOC

Timoci in 100th level Pentastalt game.

OLD VERSION Equestria Begins (Post Hearth's-Warming era My Little Pony game): New Recruiting, Original Recruiting, OOC, IC

Power Rangers:"BIG TWIST!!" (AKA "Power Rangers: All Grown Up") IC OOC Active Map.

Ruceeglaelsktinag: "Justifiable Genocide", Contradiction in terms? IC OOC Active Map: None.

Shards of Terna(Homebrew testing game, playing a Grace-Gift):
    In-Character
    Out of Character

A Matter of Faith(Gestalt, got to test out my Organ Undead, redone as Deathless):
    In-Character
    Out of Character

Legacy of Shadow(WAS also testing out my Organ Undead, also redone as Deathless, died stillborn):
    In-Character
    Out of Character

The Christian Furry Fellowship : Starting off on the Semi-Elemental plane of Candy.

Age of Warriors Testing (Zany) : In-Character, Out Of Character

My Little Pony: Exploration is Magic: In-Character, Out of Character, My character Mr Bounder the Unicorn

Filk:
    4000 Years(to live): Romantic song for Dragons to the tune of "100 Years (to live)" by Five for Fighting

Research Threads:
    Psuedo-Poll on frequency of level loss to revivification from levels 9 to 16.

Utter silliness disguised as something like a base classes (actually known as an Acid classes):
    Best read in order.
    The Rethgif
    The Draziw
    Vote Up an Acid Class
    Fan continuation http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...Chilli-Pepper)
    And a related feat:
    Snore-blade

And unrelated joke feats:
    Ironic Will
    Vapid Shot

To Do (someday... maybe...) list
    Spellmaster - This would be very useful for my Pony games.
    (If something sounds especially good, ask via PM... I might make it sooner,rather than later).
    Bladders (Oooo... this is going to be SUCH a pain...)
    Hive Mind Fey Squirrels
    Verve Stealer Ooze (XP drain...NOT LEVEL DRAIN!)
    Humorous but perfectly logical (IE it would make SENSE in a serious campaign, even though it is funny) Chaotic Evil Fiend
    Complete some of the things I left incomplete (some aren't really ever meant to be "complete" in the usual sense, since the fluff is so obvious it isn't fully worth writing).
    Random Stuff dump
    Challenge: Multiconcentration in 5e.

Complex Numbers as applied to Life, Death, Undeath, and Deathlessness.

Extended Signature Quotes:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...1#post13170119
    Sgt. Cookie: But how can you feel fear AND be immune to it?
    BlackestOfMages: True courage is not to feel no fear, but to be afraid and to overcome it. So, immunity to fear means that even when your scared s***less, your able to overcome said fear and still act, rather than being lobotomied

THIS is good, as well as the preceding and following verse. Too hard to quote directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Dragons don't tell the laws of reality to sit down and shut up; rather, the laws meekly ask the dragon permission before standing up in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by hewhosaysfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vectner View Post
    How would you de-louse someone in D&D?
    1) Pour a small amount of gold dust in your left ear
    2) Build a tiny miniature tavern under your right foot
    3) All the lice are killed by an adventuring party made up of an earwig wizard, a silverfish rouge, a ladybug fighter and a weevil cleric.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmerged View Post
    "Don't make me come over there and find out how many experience points you're worth."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    Wow, you actually came up with a mechanical way to use Kamina Sunglasses to increase your awesomeness. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    I also think that Meatloaf could make for an interesting Path...
    OH! OH! OH BOOP YES! Draco I could kiss you right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordZarth View Post
    I think it's important that both the Build Team and DracoDei know that I would marry DracoDei right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by imp_fireball View Post
    Yah, but having a lithe build doesn't usually imply that you also wear golden armor that shines with the might of the hottest sun in the sky and that lesser demons kneel before you in both utter fear and awe at remembering how many spinal cords you removed in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalizar View Post
    A bardbarian may rock, but a warforge bard is metal. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai
    My most jarring moment was looking over the gutted & mangled revised skill system. That's when I decided that 4E wasn't for me. Nothing else could hurt me after that; I was numbed by the devastation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgstar On forum.rpg.net
    Is there ever a time when Kenny Loggin's Danger Zone is not playing in Rainbow Dash's head? Protip: No.
    Addendum to the above, based on "May the Best Pet Win": Actually, she sometimes swaps out for "Ride of the Valkyries"

Trophy:
    Spoiler
    Show

Other people's work I don't want to lose track of:
    To sort:
    http://brilliantgameologists.com/boa...?topic=11073.0
    http://brilliantgameologists.com/boa...hp?topic=350.0
    http://brilliantgameologists.com/boa...?topic=10935.0
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ry-Magic-Items
    http://brilliantgameologists.com/boa...ge;topic=181.0
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-5-Undead-List
    http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2jo7g?Go...ructs-a-PC-can
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Next-5E-Rules
    http://community.wizards.com/forum/p...hreads/1156126

Lists and tables of (almost) every published playable race. Useful for Reincarnate or truly random NPCs, as well as character creation ideas.

Awesome Poem about why Dragons should avoid the 7 Deadly Sins
    ((Actual post since it is in a recruiting thread that will get deleted))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Listen my hatchling,for now you shall hear
    Of the Only Seven Slayers a dragon must fear.
    First beware Pride, lest belief in one's might
    Has you discount the foe who braves your sight.
    Never Envy other dragons their wealth, power or home
    For dark plots and plans will bring death to your own.
    Your Wrath shouldnt win, when spears strike your scale
    Anger kills cunning, which you will need to prevail.
    A dragon must rest, but Sloth you should dread
    Else long years of napping let assasins to your bed.
    'Greed is good', or so foolish dragons will say
    Until piles of treasure bring killing thieves where they lay.
    Hungry is your body, and at times you must feed,
    But Gluttony makes fat dragons, who cant fly at need.
    A hot Lust for glory, gems, gold, or mates
    Leeds recklesss young drakes to the blackest of fates.
    So take heed of this wisdom precius hatchling of mine,
    And the long years of dragonhood are sure to be thine.

-from the novel Dragon Champion

List of some famous builds

FINISHED attempt at fixing all the core spells. Going to let the link age a while in case of virii before I click it but...

Meta-Discipline
    Move-Action maneuvers for the Nine Disciplines ToB
    The Mane Six in 2nd Edition Mutants and Masterminds (Broken)

Common Sense house-rules to consider

Natural Geography-building thread
    Merging cells in tables(Outdated?)
    Average monster stats

Weirder

Lunatic
    Only Sane Man
    Nachtmahr
    Funky/Square Axis of Alignment
    Mob and Unit Templates
    Magic: the Gathering color wheel as a substitute (or in my case addition) for the 2 axis system
    Tome of Horrors review
    Cetacean Knight For stuff with fish.
    Handbook-how-to-format-your-homebrew-like-a-3-5-sourcebook

Age of Warriors spreadsheets:
    Disciplines: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Rw&hl=en#gid=0
    PrCs:https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...2ZjByaUE&hl=en

PrC I provided most of the capstone for:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/printthread.php?t=156918

Start of oddly morale boosting part of AoW thread:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...=134088&page=8

Butchering

Tanning

Wing Dragon (Class version) created and played by someone else, from aborted campaign

Flavorful NPCs that can do stuff, but aren't even near adventurer quality.

Off-site link to a PrC that is a bit of a spoiler, but of what I will not say...
    http://www.oswguild.com/WoW/viewtopic.php?t=3843

How to handle unlucky players?

For Fnaire

Discipline appropriate to Wing Dragons

Contains link to useful homebrew creation tools, and plus a table for bloodlines.

Table-making stuff with pre-made class-table templates

Random notes for various works in progress: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...26#post8935426

Attila's Math Thread

Wall of Fire (Filk)

Ponytars

This starts out morally reprehensible (although hilarious) and ends up being amazing and praiseworthy.

Still On Patrol Submarines I love this and provided a Pony alternative.

The very first (and so far only) Internet I won:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=48

PM that is proof my expectations for players keeping their groups informed of their availability are not completely hopeless:
    Quote Originally Posted by DontEvenAsk
    Update: due to unforeseen complications my vacation has been cut short. (It started to become less fun, so we came home.) I am like John Wick in act two of John Wick; I'm thinkin' I'm back!
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2023-04-06 at 10:57 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Classes
    Animal Trainer - Train and tend to an animal posse
    Brawler v1 - Pugilism never was so easy
    Brawler v2, Corsair v2, Privateer v2 - Pirates Competition Updates
    Corsair v1 - An uncouth master of the sea
    Dreadnaught - This is how you tank
    Enlightened Devotee - A psionic member of the clergy
    The How-it-Should-Be Fighter - Ever wanted to be a warlord?
    The How-it-Should-Be Paladin v2 - Make your own moral code
    Hunter - If Rangers were psionic
    Luckthief - Make others bad fortune into your own good luck
    Matador - A capemaster duelist
    Medium - Dabble with the psionic arts with your ghostly friends
    Mindthief - Steal spells with a mindblade
    Planar Adept - Tap into the powers of planes to create your magic
    Privateer v1 - A savvy master of the oceans
    Scion of Maunev - Use your skills in ways never thought of before
    Subverter - A master of social magic
    Wanderer - Inspired by The Worthing Saga

Prestige Classes
    Blademistress of Karan - Bearer of a blade and shield of force
    Cartogramancer v1 - A master of map-magic
    Cartogramancer v2 - Updated for Pirates Contest entry
    Choralist - A bard in service of a church
    Countercaster - Counterspell with ease
    Knight of Summer, Agent of Summer, Sage of Summer - Masters of warmth
    Daggerveil - Use cloud of knives in new and exciting ways
    Ditantengon Regigoraau - The Tattooed Hunter of the Hunters of the Stag
    En - Make your foes logorrheic
    Heartwood Warrior - Aspire to be a tree
    Hunter of the Stag - Devout animists in service of Horjin
    Loup du Noir (Non-psionic) - Turn into creatures whose pelts you bear
    Master Tactician - Own the battlefield
    Mindstrafer - Masterfully shoot psionic rays in all directions
    Penumbracarnate - Comingle the powers of life and shadow
    Sapphire Eremite - Channel your ki into your chakras
    Sensory Atavist (Non-psionic) - Steal your foes senses
    Sister of the Sightless Sun - Make your blindness a blessing
    Spellwarp Trapper - Lay magical traps for your foes

Races
    Ameena - Psionic butterflies
    Haukea v1 - Cross a beholder and a human and stick it in ice
    Kamapalolo - Mountainous masters of magic
    Lalana - Four arms, four legs, eight eyes
    Mil - Part of the Many
    Races of the Eye v1 - What happens when you cross a beholder with...?
    Races of the Eye v2 - Updated races
    Russiti - Psionic trees

Feats
    Bayonet Shot - Point blank crossbow bolts hurt
    Blindness and Nationality Feats - Where do you come from?
    Haymaker, Riposte - Swing wild or hit precisely
    Perfecting Feats - Feats that grow over time
    Radiant Spell, Strong Ray - Make your spell a burst or a line
    Sacrifice Feats - Give up one thing, gain another
    Spelltouched Feats - The magic has warped you
    Spontaneous Song and Dance Routine - Your bardic music is catchy and Disney-themed

Skills
    Cartomancy - Read the cards, see the future

Spells
    Assassin Spells - Dispatch your foes in new ways
    Duskblade Spells - Smite lycanthropes with a blade of force
    Elemental Cascade - A spell who's effects vary depending on which level you cast it from
    Karsus' Folly - Suborn a deity
    Rutaus' and Sophitia's Spells - Fear, firebolts, and channeled spells
    Teleportation Tracer - Follow the leader
    True Permanency - Make any spell permanent
    Weather and Archery - Predict the weather, never miss with an arrow

Powers
    Adrenal Rush - Slip into bloodrage
    Deathform - Assume the form of a ghost
    Harvest, Animate - Take a dead creature's power, or make them your minion
    Liquefy - Ever wanted to be an ooze?
    Spontaneous Evolution - Like awaken, but psionic
    Thoughts of Dragon, Thoughts of Phoenix - Assume the mental capacities of mythic beasts

Maneuvers
    Falling Star Discipline - Martial adept archery
    Holy Word Discipline - Evincing the power of the divine through your sword and your words
    Ocean Soul Discipline - Exemplify the power of the storming sea

Creatures
    Advanced Allip - Frighten your players with this upgraded creature
    Ahimanu v1 - A firebird of awesome might
    Ahimanu v2 - Update
    Alocathi Refreshment Simulacrum - A soda machine with attitude
    Breeds of Pegasus - Fly the skies with new kinds of pegasi
    Cheval - A steam-powered mount
    Coinbug - Not all the gold coins in the stash are metal
    Copperwrought Mezzastromix - A burrowing dragonkin
    Crystalline - Animate rocks with forceful telekinesis
    Cyaegha Steambeast - A frontline steam-powered construct
    Divine Spark of Inspiration - GitP Monster Competition IV Entry
    Durestral Dragon - A dragon that lives simultaneously in the Prime Material and the Plane of Shadow
    Dust Bunnies - GitP Monster Competition XV Winner
    Fanlesiten - Singing, hopping mushroom men
    Forcehunter Sandworm v1 - Devourer of the wastes
    Forcehunter Sandworm v2 - Update
    Gleiphir Steam Titan - Steam-powered scout unit
    Goldenborn Colossia - Bahamut's answer to the Bluespawn Godslayer
    Horgita Jackalope - Magic-immune jackalopes
    Kupakako Golem - Bookkeeper golems
    Mindmite - GitP Monster Competition I Winner
    Muliwai - GitP Monster Competition IX Winner
    Silverborn Crusader - Paladins born of Bahamut
    Silverborn Whisperthief - Thieves of life and spell
    Spideer - GitP Monster Competition VII Entry
    Steamdraken - Dragonlike steam-powered constructs
    Steamknight - A knight, steam-powered instead of clockwork
    Stormseeker Sandworm - Ravager of thunderstorms over the wastes
    Survaria Flower v1 - Small, yet potent, flowers
    Survaria Flower v2 - Update

Templates
    Anthropomorphic - Assume the shape of a half-animal
    Frogrider - Fey-riding frogs
    Eternal - Some creatures never die
    Hextomb Bound v1 - Bind your soul to a tomb and gain incredible necromantic powers
    Hextomb Bound v2 - Update
    Photosynthetic - Some creatures are plants too
    Psionically Conditioned - After a while, you believe the propaganda
    Steam-Powered - Make a steam-powered effigy of a creature

Stuff
    The Armor - Animate, intelligent armor
    Bag of Beans - A bag of plot hooks
    Bottled Lightning - Lightning in a bottle
    d20 Modern Weapons - Separated by corporation
    Encyclopedia Magica Update - Taking the 2e classic and making it 3e
    Fishing Gear - Attract fish to your rod
    Pixie Lance - Tired of not threatening squares as a Tiny character?
    Warbell - Play "Carol of the Bells" on your foes

Other Stuff
    The Complete Commoner - A variant system for NPCs
    Definition Classes - Define your base class without a PrC
    Fixing TWF - How to make TWF worthwhile
    Horjinic Language - A Conlang
    Hunters of the Stag - Devout animist survivalists
    The Isle of Mōlia - Isle Contest entry
    Marranarch - A world and setting
    Marranarch Pantheon v1 - A broad pantheon
    Order of Eternal Summer - Organization Contest winner
    PrC Creation Tutorial - How to make a PrC
    Ten Thousand Days - Pirates Contest winner
    Vestige: Beltet, the Librarian - Bind the power of lore
    What Do These Do? - Question and answer

CUTE
    Slingshot Master and Lesson Feats - Take down your foes at range
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2008-02-09 at 04:19 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

14. - Top - End - #14

The Scroungers Campaign Setting

Scarcity and Scavenging, Crowding and Conflict

Base Classes and Variants
    Spoiler
    Show
    Base Classes in the Scroungers Setting - Variants of core (and some non-core) base classes. Some are idiosyncratic, others are fairly comprehensive. Fluff found in the second half of this post
    Bonded Shaman - A spirit shaman/binder hybrid variant base class
    Hexblade variants and alternate class features
    Mahout and Blessed Mahout - Two alternate class features that give a faithful elephant companion to fighters, barbarians, and rangers
    Scout alternate class features
    Spirit Shaman variants and alternate class features
    The Receiver of Memory - The Giver in d20 3.5

Prestige Classes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anamnetic Scholar - A Giver d20 PrC that allows Receivers to use memories to create undead
    Arcane Empath – Manipulating your foes energies for fun and profit
    Beloved of the Shadow - A PrC that increases the power and versatility of a hexblade's Dark Companion
    Bird Man - This PrC is for the birds! Please don't hurt me for the bad pun
    Border Guardian - A scout PrC that relies on stealth, surprise, and a fearsome reputation
    Breach Mage - A caster who specializes in tearing the fabric of the planes
    Chronicler of Wars Forgotten - A Giver d20 prestige class for the more martially-inclined.
    Faceless Man - A d20 adaptation of the elite assassins from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
    Fell Raider – A Scout-based PrC relying on two-weapon fighting and surprise attacks (loosely based on the Fedaykin from Dune)
    Hand of the Rain - Powerful rangers and hunters responsible for conducting a crucial rain-bringing ritual
    Inheritor of the Ancestors - Draw power from relics crafted from the bodies of powerful ancestors
    Knife in the Dark – Finally, a use for that Darkness spell-like ability! One of a group of 3 PrC’s, forming an organization called the Strangers in the Dark
    Luck Shaper - Hexblade's Curses, made to order
    Mah'kaarite Healer - They'll cure what ails you, even if it kills you
    Mafiosi – A group of PrC’s that excel at making offers you can’t refuse
    Midnight Shaman - Spirit shaman who walk the line between servant of their people and guardians of nature, gaining limited totemist meldshaping in return for striking a delicate balance.
    The Outcast – A Warlock PrC specializing in using invocations to escape and avoid persecution
    Outrider - A mounted scout PrC
    Prophet - One gifted with prophesy in a world of absent gods
    Re-Gifting Master - When life throws lemons at you, throw them right back
    Sant-Kavi of the Mahabhagwan - A bard/cleric class that shows the benefits of bhakti
    Scream in the Dark - The baleful hexblade counterpart to the Knife, Sword, and Voice
    Seeker of Kaivalya – A Monk PrC that uses Concentration to exert mental control over opponents (based on the powers attributed to renunciates in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra)
    Servant of the Spirits - You spirit shaman becomes more and more spirit-like herself
    Shadowspell Striker - Duskblade illusionist
    Shard-Touched Priest - A divine caster consumed by radiation
    Shattered Soul - In a soul torn to splinters by chaos, each splinter grows and struggles to dominate the whole
    Skiprider of the Icy Sea - A scout PrC that slides on the top of a razor skipdisk.
    Snake Charmer - Pretty much what it says on the box
    Spellsteed Cavalier - A mounted duskblade PrC
    Spirit Warrior - Chastise Spirits, new and improved
    Swinging Censer - Spreading diseases for fun and profit
    Sword in the Dark – The fighter-like counterpart to the Knife in the Dark
    Vessel of the Ancient Gods - A binder PrC that enters into pacts based on Anansi, Tiger, and the other animal gods as depicted in Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys
    Voice in the Dark – The bardic counterpart to the Knife and Sword in the Dark
    Whisky Bottle Champion – Drink your way out of depression and into victory
    Wielder of the Astras - Disciplined warriors who wield weapons forged by the gods
    Wielder of Fallen Souls - A grim totemist PrC that uses a unique set of soulmelds based on the abilities of fiends.

Races
    Spoiler
    Show
    LA 0 Aasimar and Tiefling variants - Fluff found here
    Altered (template) - Fluff found here
    Badgerfolk - If you wanna be a badger, just come along with me!
    Fleshwrought - A flesh golem-like bloodline, fleshwrought replace parts of their bodies with flesh culled from the dead
    Gunchadh – A race of nomads adapted to life in the deep desert
    Sea Dwarves - Pretty self-explanatory, actually. Fluff found here
    Vanar – Anthropomorphic, size-changing monkeys inspired by the Indian epic The Ramayana

Feats
    Spoiler
    Show
    New feats for duskblades
    Elephant warfare feats - Feats for mahouts, elephants, and those fighting against them
    Everyman Exalted Feats - New exalted feats for non-caster, non-monk, non-paladins.
    New feats for hexblades - Including multiclassing feats and new [Hex] feats
    New feats for hexblades II - More [hex] feats; vampiric touch-style curses and curse channeling
    Memory feats - New feats for the Giver d20
    Memory feats II
    Polearm Feats – Everything from pole-vaulting to striking with the haft to madly swinging your weapon around in a circle
    Pummel – Pretty self-explanatory, actually
    Repelling Stench – Your feet stink!
    Feats of the Scroungers Setting - Including regional feats
    New feats for scouts - General and multiclassing feats
    New feats for spirit shaman - General and multiclassing feats
    Standard Action Fighter Feats - Things to do when you can't make a full attack
    Tripping Feats – Because tripping really needs to be more useful…
    Vow of Asceticism - For when simple poverty just isn't hardcore enough. Comes in psionic, magic, and incarnum flavors!

Spells
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cartographomancy – Mapping and navigation. With magic!
    New spells for duskblades - new touch spells, most of which improve when delivered via a melee attack
    New spells for hexblades - Imposing Visage and Shadow and Substance
    Spells of the Order of the Hidden Fire - A number of spells designed to obscure or eliminate the symptoms of chronic disease
    Planar Breaching Spells
    Re-gifting Spells
    Magic of the Scroungers Setting - Spells to shape coral, detect and manipulate radiation, navigate and survive at sea, and other random things. Also includes new domains and a ritual mechanic for appropriately-cinematic group spellcasting
    New spells for spirit shaman

Creatures
    Spoiler
    Show
    Air Breather - Zombie-like creatures that constantly exhale atmosphere from their eternally-gaping maws
    Angler Fish - Comes in dire and swarm flavors.
    Baby War Elephant - A reduced HD elephant perfect for rearing as a faithful companion
    Breach Gnawer - Insect-like creatures who feed on the fabric of the planes
    Breach Gnawer Swarm - Because one just isn't enough
    Daddy Bunting - A fatherly fey creature that steals your children and turns them into woodland creatures
    Go-Stone Golem - A creature of stone, dust, and radiation
    Meerkat Swarm - The main inhabitant of the Giant Floating Algae Island of Death and Meerkats. Check the spoiler under "The Meadow and the Pools."
    Memory Thief - An aberration that feeds on memories
    Old True Love - A fey creature that lives in the stolen dreams of the lovelorn
    Puppy Swarm & Hedgehog Swarm – Adorable and deadly
    Reminiscence Ooze - Memories made amorphous flesh
    Rust Monarch - The queen of a rust monster hive
    Rust Monster - A few idiosyncratic modifications to an iconic creature
    Rustling - Larval rust monsters
    Salkylos - Predatory crustaceans who hunt in schools
    Shard Swarm - Swarms of tiny stones powered by lithified life energy
    Void Warrior - Formidable warriors adapted to airless environments

Items & Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elephant weaponry - New weapons to make your war elephant more deadly
    Go-Stone - Magi-geological nuclear power for D&D worlds
    Mephibosheth's Mess Hall's Culinary Enhancements (near the end of the post) - A great way to add some extra flavor to your adventures
    Poisons of A Song of Ice and Fire - Associated with my faceless man PrC, located in the sidebar spoiler in the first post
    Razor Slip-On’s – The deadliest footwear around
    Rust Monster Arcanoeconomics - Rust monster-based items for fun and profit
    Shadow Ink - Alchemical ink that is invisible except in areas of shadowy illumination. Of course, you could just use lemon juice, but what's the fun in that!
    Soma – A hallucinogenic plant
    Sonic Sentinel – A cactus that looks and sounds dangerous, but is it really?
    Sponge Coral - A special material that absorbs ability damage and safely stores go-stone
    A Tolkien Inventory - Non-weapon items from Middle Earth. So far includes: lembas, miruvor, orc draught, ent draught, and the Phial of Galadriel

Miscellaneous
    Spoiler
    Show
    1001 Interesting Skill Obstacles
    The Ancient Gods - 8 vestiges based on Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys
    Appraise Haggling – An alternate skill mechanic to make those shopping days fly by
    Giant Floating Algae Island of Death and Meerkats - Pretty self-explanatory, actually. Based on Life of Pi
    Mah'kaari - A disease god of variable alignment and personality

Homebrew Handbooks
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Duskblade Homebrew Handbook - Class variants, racial substitution levels, PrC's, feats, and new spells for Duskblades.
    The Hexblade Homebrew Handbook - New classes, PrCs, feats and spells to make playing a hexblade more fun!
    The Scout Homebrew Handbook - New classes, PrCs, feats, and alternate class features for scout players.
    The Spirit Shaman Homebrew Handbook - New classes, PrCs, feats and spells to expand options for spirit shaman players.

Worlds & Major Projects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar: the Last Airbender d20 – On going project to adapt the world of the TV show to the d20 rules system. Includes 4 base classes, feats, and creatures. Also found here. Version 2.0 (in which I am a participant) found here.
    Ecology of the Rust Monster Re-Imagined - An insect-like re-imagining of the rust monster, including larval rust monsters and rust monster queens.
    Elephants in Fantasy Warfare - Alternate class features, feats, and modified creature statistics to facilitate the use of war elephants in D&D.
    The Giver d20 - d20 fantasy content inspired by Lois Lowry's The Giver (Original thread here)
    Project CUTE – squidgy widgy adowable. Includes base classes, creatures, feats, spells, and items.

Contest Entries
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Callers of the Summer Rain – An organization intent on bringing the rains. Includes a PrC and a new deity. Tears of Blood-specific
    The Interlayer Space – The void boundary between the Abyss and the 9 Hells. Includes new creatures, new spells, and a PrC
    The Mah’kaarite Sect – A religious group devoted to the god of diseases. Includes a new deity, 2 PrC’s, and a new spell
    Mephibosheth’s Mess Hall – D&D’s finest charity kitchen
    The Order of the Hidden Fire – An organization dedicated to protecting individuals from persecution. Includes new spells and a new item. Tears of Blood-specific
    Re-Gifting – D&D application of the tradition of re-gifting. Includes spells and a PrC

I think that's everything...
    Last edited by Mephibosheth; 2013-08-11 at 05:34 AM.
    The Scroungers Campaign Setting
    Main Thread | Crunch

Other Projects
    The Giver d20
    Other Homebrew
    A Zombiemageddon Campaign Journal!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I support this decision, because the external site thing is exactly what I was doing. I've stopped doing some homebrew recently, but this is handy. Time to dig up my old threads.

Classes
    The Shang Warrior (Warning, terribly overpowered)
    The Swordmaster
    The Zealot

Spells
    Bolt of Reckoning
    Feedback spells
    Sphere of Shadow
    Ghost Blades

Creatures
    Bronze Golem (Talos)
    Coronal Elemental
    Man-Eater Spiders
    Ssolsch
    Carver Golem
    Watcher
    Dread Zombies and more
    Nocturne Lemur
    Lure Eel
    Pedolith
    Regolith

Other
    Weapon magic:
    Feedback

Magic Items:
    Runic Quill
    Dread Zombies and the Dread Plague!
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-01-05 at 09:06 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Last edited by Kellus; 2016-05-28 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Pirate of Monkey Island

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Last edited by mp122984; 2007-12-26 at 12:28 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Current Projects:
    --[Class - Prestige] The Totem Master
    .....A nature-based character that calls upon the powers of the natural creatures of the world to aid him as he needs. Without all that bothersome wild shaping nonsense.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Fear Binder
    .....A spellcaster who learns ways to scare the bajeebers out of just about anything.

Completed Projects:
    --[Class - Base] The Summoner
    .....A class dedicated to the summoning forth of various creatures to aid you in your adventures. Without resorting to any card game/video game likenesses or rip-offs.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Adroit Blade
    .....A deft swordsman (Or axeman, or any other slashing-type weapon...man. Or woman for that matter.) that relies on misdirection to leave his foe wide open to his (or her) deadly strikes.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Juggernaut
    .....Designed specifically for those classes that love their heavy armor, this monstrosity of a warrior just shrugs off the damage as he charges into battle.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Smasher
    .....Somewhat the opposite of the Adroit Blade. The Smasher goes into a battle to deal as much damage as physically possible, knocking his foes around the room, even if he might miss on occasion.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Unerring Sniper
    .....Assassins? Pfft! The unerring sniper can kill you from a quarter-mile away. Admittedly it takes a little patience, but that's what sniping is all about. Also makes ranged combat a little more interesting overall.

Old Projects that I've never posted, but intend to when I can find my original work:
    --[Creature] Skitters
    .....A mostly harmless, but highly territorial, magical beast. Dwells underground, and blends in with natural rock. Not very dangerous, but ridiculously difficult to kill. The inpirational concept? Cross between a cockroach and a termite, but eats rock instead of wood. Dwarves hate 'em!
    --[Spell(s)] Fodoric's 'Spells to Annoy By'
    .....A collection of spells that I created based of a much loved wizard or mine, who endeared himself for being obnoxious but amusing at the same time.
    Last edited by FireSpark; 2007-11-14 at 12:55 PM.
    The light shine on you, and the Creator shelter you. The last embrace of the mother welcome you home.

Wanna check out all the nifty Homebrews I've done? Click Here! Hurry!

Awarded the Bronze Donkey by Serpentine, for the Ass at the End of the Universe.

Come on in and give a shout out from where ever you are!!

19. - Top - End - #19

Last edited by TheLogman; 2008-02-02 at 06:46 PM.
    Thanks a TON to Almighty Salmon for the Amazing Log Man!

The Legend of TheLogMan

20. - Top - End - #20

On the issue of killer or sadistic DMs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Col_Pladoh
    That sort of person is not worthy of being a Game Master of any sort. The GM is there to entertain and bring enjoyment to the player group, thus being entertained and enjoying himself likewise. Soneone that finds pleasure in making others unhappy is a sad case indeed. That kind of GM should be left alone to lurk in online MMP games to ambush newbies' characters as they enter the setting :]

Cheers,
    Gary

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

-Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf-
    All 3.5

Campaign Settings
    Nation of the Dead

Supplements
    Changing Exaltation
    The Kin of the Old Ones
    The Rageforged

Prestige Classes
    Aberrant Armorlord
    Abyssal Arcane Destroyer
    Al-shra'a Al-mharb
    Anathema Mage
    Angel of Death
    Apocalypse Mage
    Axiomatic Believer
    Blade Incarnate
    Blade Maiden
    Blood Sage
    Combat Artisan
    Concealed Celestial
    Continuum Invoker
    Countermage Theurge
    Crusader of Death
    Daeva
    Demonologist (Redux)
    Demonspawn Harbinger
    Diabolist (Redux)
    Disciple of the Void
    Doom Lord
    Draconic Partisan
    Eaglewing Striker
    Ebon Phoenix Mage
    Eldritch Blademaster
    Eldritch Knight (Redux)
    Eldritch Speaker
    Emperor of Malignance
    Esoteric Energist
    Favored Guardian
    Fragmented Mind
    Frenzied Berzerker (Redux)
    Harmonic Lance Adept
    Hell's Dagger
    Hell Rider
    Hollowed Soul
    Holy Deathless One
    Huixxa Vo Nyarlathotep
    Iron Slasher
    Iron Slaver
    Ironsword Speaker
    Masked Demon
    Metal Bard
    Mujuon Windstrider
    Mystic Eye
    Necrolock
    Occult Adversary
    Occult Spellmaster
    Prestige Paladin (Redux)
    Prodigal Overlord
    Sacred Fist (Redux)
    Saurian Brute
    Scion of the Black Words
    Shrouded Ambusher
    Sortilegic Craftsman
    Soul Eater (Redux)
    Soulfire Invoker
    Spell Akuma
    Spirit Archer
    Spirit Craftsman
    Spirit Lords
    Sword of Levakross
    Taker of the Damned
    Thalassic Witch
    The Possessed
    Thrall of Charun
    Unmasked Fiend
    Unseelie Knight
    Unseen Curse
    Unveiled Dragon
    Veneficus Esoterica
    Vua-Xuu q'R'lyeh
    Warforged Armorlord
    Warped Angel
    Weretouched Master (Redux)
    White Necromancer
    Zealot of Salamander

Races
    Dragontouched
    Leprechaun Gnome
    Mujuon
    Nat'l
    Raukburhrum
    Sphoraxun
    Vielylene

Monster Classes
    Daelkyr
    Balor

Monsters
    Andalite
    Appritt
    Baby
    Bumblebee
    Charun the Hammerer
    Cold Iron Savage
    Enki, Enkidu and Enkidudu
    Gaalmak
    Gunmen
    Hork Bajir
    Megatron
    Moiraiut Inevitable
    Optimus Prime
    Positrix
    Starscream
    The Heartless Eladrin
    The Most Ancient of Evils
    More of the Most Ancient Evils
    Three Angels(Malak, Shayal and Tuhim)
    The Fury Entity
    The Obsession Entity
    The Thought Entity
    Void Shark

Templates
    Beast of Apocalypse
    Dead God
    Deranged
    Fallen
    Good Lich
    Hollowed One
    Incarnate Outsider
    Legion
    Lesser Worms That Walk
    Penitent
    Refined

Items
    Construct Grafts
    Gloves of Spell Aim
    Mage Weapons
    Three Homebrew Weapons

Artifacts
    Basatan's Arm
    The Bone Saber of Zumakalis
    The Tierteiler Sword
    Windwalker

Vestiges
    Gygax
    Naphia
    Kurrothk

Deities and Domains
    The Five Urons
    Kerik, The Ancient Father
    Dinosaur Domain

Corrupt Magic Domain

Epic Progressions
    Crusader
    Swordsage
    Warblade

Epic Destinies
    Brass Maven
    Infernal Exalted
    Oni No Kamen
    Prince of Hell

Feats
    A few Warforged Feats
    Crusader of Salamander
    Draconic Bloodlord
    Empathic Psion
    Epic Manifesting
    Epic Martial Adept Feats
    More Epic Martial Adept Feats
    Epic Spell-like Ability
    Epic Spirit Lord Feats
    Improved Spell Capacity
    Inner Demon
    Ivory Blooded Multiclass Feats
    Limited Spell Focus
    Martial Multiclass Feats
    Profane Rager
    Rageforged
    Sublime Martial Artist
    The 9 Epic Martial Discipline Feats
    To Aid Fiends and Swords
    Warrior of Salamander

Disciplines
    Quicksilver Aegis

Epic Spells
    Lanza Del Relampago

Epic Powers
    Madness Epidemic

Variants
    Frozen Zephyr/Caustic Tempest/Shocking Sky disciplines
    Variant Domain Powers

----

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. I've been looking back and realizing some of my PrC's are quite powerful and possibly overpowered. So the ones that are blanked out are the ones that are being reviewed and retooled. So if you want them back just sit back and wait and they'll be done before... too long.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2016-03-14 at 01:46 AM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

22. - Top - End - #22

Last edited by Caracol; 2008-03-04 at 08:18 AM.

Characters played:
    Koros (Nation of the Dead) < - adopt this psicopatic as your avatar!!!
    Bones (Beginner's Dungeon Crawl)

don't look here!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

I warned you. Now you have to go read it.

23. - Top - End - #23

Default Homebrew from AugustNights

Homebrew from August Nights
    Always open to critiquing, questioning, and requesting.
    Please feel free to use any of this as you fancy.
    If you do , please let me know how it plays out!

Spoiler: D&D 3.5
    Show
    Classes
    Engineer Vocations Additional Class Features for Lappy9000'sEngineer Class. (I did not build the class, just some additional vocations.)
    Half-wrought Horror When Half-golem isn't enough.
    The Sage Somewhere between Divine Warlock and Marshal. (In need of revamp)
    War-Giant & Goblinkin-Shaman War Troll and Ogre Mage without the Trolls and Ogres

Improved Monster Classes
    Green Hag
    Half-golem
    Kyton
    Sea Hag
    So you Want to Build a Therianthrope
    Svirfneblin
    Werecheetah
    Wereconstrictor
    Wereleopard
    Werelion
    Wererat
    Werespider Hunter
    Werespider Weaver
    Weretiger
    Wereviper

Monsters
    The Worker Golem, Worker 8 from FFT.
    The Trainer Golem, Gato From Chrono Trigger

Skills
    Craft (Body Piercing)
    Gambling Skill Games

Spells
    Snooze Just five minutes more...

Items
    Alchemical Elemental Weapons Elemental Damage earlier in game!
    Battle Stake Dust Vampires in more dramatic combat scenes!
    Portable Trap For the Kobold on the go!
    The Deck of All Too Many Things Try your luck against the 54.

Other
    Dungeon Metric A Measuring System for D&D
    Last edited by AugustNights; 2014-10-21 at 01:12 PM.
    Come with me, time out of mind...

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Codename: Swampgas is a project I'm working on, and I made a construct called a szideburn.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

my own diabolical experiments:

i would appreciate you letting me know how it worked/didn't work if you use my stuff. that way i can figure out what to do right the next time.

Base Classes

Celox Monk (Skirmishing Spring-Attacker)

Sigil Circle (Alternative Class Feature for Arcanists)

Feats

Adaptive Style (Tiered Variant)

Arcane Tactician (Marshall/Battle Sorcerer)

Ascetic Champion (Crusader/Monk)

Berserk Champion (Barbarian/Crusader)

Blood of the Wild (Druidic Rituals)

Centipede's Claws (Tactical Feat)

Eldritch Occultist (Warlock/Binder)

Etheric Atman (Psychic Grafts)

Eye of the Gremlin (Sneak Attack vs Constructs)

Falling Mountain (Tactical Feat)

Intuitive Attack (BoED Redux)

Lightning Tactician (Tactical Feat)

Lockdown (Movement Killer)

Magnificent Scrapper (Tactical Feat)

Malevolent Bent (Sublime Warlock)

Master of Deception (Secret Weapon for Illusionists)

Mercurial Skirmisher/Heavy-Handed Colossus (Initiative-Based Feats)

Multiweapon Fighting (Feat Family Fixes)

Rush (2 Scout Feats)

Slip Inside (getting inside of reach weapons)

Smoke Strike (Combat Teleportation)

Spirit Marks "Atua Moko" (Druidic Rituals)

Strike of the Empyreal Cyclone (Exalted Monk)

Strip the Foul Soul (Exalted Feat for Breath Weapons)

Sublime Reach (Martial Maneuvers w/in 30 feet)

Thousand Hands (Melee Combat)

Transcendent Guerilla (Swordsage/Rogue)

Two Racial Feats (Weapon Familiarity, etc.)

Unbound Spirit (Monk Feat)

Venom Feats (Um, Feats for Venom Users; duh)

Written in the Stars (Caster/Truenamers)

Wyrmfire (Tactical; Metabreath)

Fiend Folio

Aadar Llwach (Feybred Raptors; MC XXXI Winner)

Aes Sí (Subtype; the Morrigan, Balor, etc; MC XXXIII Entry)

Maprapnetra (Aberrant Creature of the End Times)

Oreichalkos Dragons (Warders of Atlantis; MC XXXVII Winner)

Retrospect (Psionic, Time-Altering Golem; MC XXIX Entry)

Skratta-sker (Fae Goblins with Eldritch Magic; MC XXI Winner)

Game Mechanics

Experimental PBP Initiative Mechanic

Incantations

Geometer's Circles (Magic Item Crafting Rituals)

Invocations

Chain Viper (Big Brother to Eldritch Glaive)

Gaze of the Old Ones (Warlock Scrying)

Hellstrike (Combat Maneuvers)

Monster Class Progressions

Nagahydra

Prestige Classes

Allaidhar (Sublime Nomad; PrCC III Entry)

Archon of the Forsaken (Binder/Warlock; PrCC IX Entry)

Blade Dancer (Sublime Remix)

Feral Stalker (Sublime Shifter)

Hammer of Moradin (Sublime Remix)

Trapsmith (Dungeonscape Redux; now with more traps!)

Ttapavoiia (Truenamer PrC)

Spells

Chained to the Earth (Druid/Earth/Shug/Sor/Wiz--Anti-Flier)

Compression Wave (Sor/Wiz--Like it Says)

Evulsive Decimation (Sor/Wiz--Laws of Attraction)

Haste, Greater (yeah, um, greater haste)

Primeval Movement (Pre-Epic Druid Verdigris Tsunami)

Radiant Sphere (Druid, Sor/Wiz)

Reach of the Wizened Viper (Sor/Wiz--Melee Aid)

Shelgarn's Paired Trauma (Sor/Wiz--weapons)

Templates

Godblooded (Divine Scions)

Graysoul (Corporeal Undead Bound to Shadow Plane)

Wild Avatar (Vengeful Spirits of Nature)

Treasures

Hiidenkirves (Tricky Throwing Axe)

Vestiges

Seklas, the Destroyer (Rompin-Stompin Vestige; 8th level)

Seklas, the Lost (Vestige of a Forgotten God; 3rd level)

Random Stuff

Advanced Teamwork Benefits

Infantry Teamwork Benefits (Marine Corps Style)
    Last edited by Stycotl; 2011-01-04 at 10:49 AM.
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

3.5 Edition
    Classes
    Prestige Classes

My Outsider Disciple Prestige Classes
    : Celestial Disciple, Fiendish Disciple, Farspawn Disciple, and Dragon Disciple
    Kazarzeth [ToB]- Warriors who wield vampiric crystal runeblades
    Elflords / Quillari Myrmidons- Time bending arcane or psychic warriors of the Elven race
    Ecclesiastic Knight [ToB] - Priests, Knights, and Protectors of the Faith in times of crisis.
    Awakened Apostle - Followers of the path of self-divinity through righteousness.
    Revised Mystic Theurge - Arcane / Divine hybrid that sucks less than its counterpart.
    Divine Hierophant - Ultimate master of divine magic, mixing both favored soul and cleric (not unlike Ultimate Magus).
    Valenar Ancestral Blade - Warrior class that fuses Eberron specific spells with a Valenar elven warrior. (ToB)
    The Wandslinger - A prestige class about wandslinging, how novel!
    The Awenydd - A druid/bard prophet who listens to the natural song of the other world to learn insights and divinations about this one.
    Knight of the Righteous Chorus - A bard/paladin fusion based on the Devoted Performer feat from the Complete Adventurer.
    Bladesinger (redux) - A more up to par take on the old favorite (ToB)
    Arcane Smith - Architects of magic, a hybrid artificer/wizard (or sorcerer) that reflects both of their natures.
    The Master of One - a Tome of Battle specialist in a chosen discipline, kind of a reverse Master of Nine. [ToB]
    Suel Arcanamach (Redux) - a Tome of Battle redesign of the mage killing class from the Complete Arcane. [ToB]
    Dragon Knight of the Arcane - A paladin/sorcerer gish class devoted to Bamahut and draconic power.
    Magus of the Unseen Way - A arcane/psionic theurge that is different from Cerebremancer, it actually has synergy!
    The Mindhunter - A psionic exorcist-knight who hunts his foes with their own power. [ToB]
    The Crystal Lord - A psionic warrior-smith who excels at using his own creations [ToB]
    Battle Telepath - A psychic who has turned both read thoughts and mind thrust into a full fighting style (complete with psychic blade!)
    Fallen Traveler - A traveler who has embraced the chaos of the multiverse and seeks to see all fall into chaos.
    The Darkling - Soulknife shadowcasters who bond with the darkness beyond through their minds. [LoB]
    Margrave of the Black Gate - A blending on the Ebon Initiate and the Binder class, using the the vestige Ahriman that causes the character to become a bound wraith.
    The Forge Hammer - A warforged evolutionary artificer warrior. [ToB]

New Daggerspell Guardians: The Daggerspell Invoker, the Daggerspell Mystic, Daggerspell Sapphirist, the Daggerspell Sage, and the Daggerspell Psychic.

Feats
    ErrantX's Homebrew Feat Compendium II - Updated in the OP and as I go, check it from time to time to see what's new! This one isn't closed like the last one!

Vestiges
    The Saint of Murder, Xionn Fellblade - A powerful rakshasa who is said to be the first to commit the act of murder.
    Ahriman, the Darkness Beyond the Gate - The powerful hand of a now dead god who brings to the binder power over death and hatred for the elven race.

Base Classes
    The Generator - A steam-punk warrior who generates machines from his own body to make war with.
    The Channeler - Divine invokers who have made a pact with an angel for celestial abilities. (3.5/PF)
    The Ebon Initiates - Warrior-necrolocks who make pacts with death to wield powers of death, blood, and ice. (3.5/PF)
    The Travelers - A nomad-based psionic melee character class with strong psychoportive abilities and strong philosophical enlightenment.
    My Base Class Revisions - Fighter, Ranger, Paladin, Sorcerer, Rogue
    Spellblade- An arcane soulknife style class

Variant Systems
    Psionic Wild Talents- A new and different way to run psionics in your campaign.

Pathfinder

Classes and Archetypes
    The Varisian Runelord - a rune-tattoo covered arcane spellcaster using the legacy magic of lost Thassilon.
    The Shield Faerie and Shield Faerie Guardian - A race and racial prestige class for guardian fae.
    The Invincible Iron Man - homage to Iron Man in base class form, check it out! (Winner of the PF Grab Bag Competition VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia)
    The Necromera - An ebon initiate prestige class that uses blood magic and invocations to transform into a vampire.
    Twixil Night Blade - An ebon initiate prestige class that turns the powers of death against death's forces itself. [LoB]
    Knights of the Ashen Blade - Warriors devoted to death and revenge, an Ebon Initiate PrC. [LoB]
    Frostwrought Scions - Necromancer invokers who walk the path to become a frost lich.
    Death Marshal - An ebon initiate/gunslinger (or magus/gunslinger) PrC
    Seekers of the Fallen - An arcane spellcaster / channeler PrC that hunts demons!
    Gun Magus - A gunslinger / magus hybrid.

Homebrew Archetype List - Where I put archetypes I make.

Races
    The D'Angelines - A new breed of aasimar (many different angelic blood lines, inspired by Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy series)

Misc Stuff!
    Platinum Contributor to the Avatar D20 Project!

*- Unfinished / in the works
    Last edited by ErrantX; 2015-08-12 at 01:04 PM.
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

rtg0922’s Homebrew Compendium

This is a compilation of my various homebrew creations from the GitP forums, both so others can find them and I can locate them when necessary. Note that some are relatively old and posting in them is probably frowned upon.

Base Classes:
    Character Classes in the Murk*: Guide to general class traits in Murk environments.

Class Variants:
    [4E] Bladepact Warlock: An Elric-inspired warlock whose pact grants him martial prowess
    Warleader Paladin: Variant Paladin that gains Marshal auras instead of spells.

Prestige Classes:
    Songsword: Martial-focused Bard PrC.
    Swampscale Paragon*: PrC for reptilian or amphibian swamp-dwellers.
    Talenta Exemplar: For all your dino-riding halfling needs.
    Voodoo Practitioner*: She’ll put a spell on you. That makes you die.

Races:
    Frogfolk*: It's not easy bein' green.
    Races of the Murk*: Swampgas environmental racial variants.

Feats and Skills:

Frogfolk Racial Feats*: Kermit's racial feats.
    Hag Heritage Feats*: Descended from Hags? These are for you!
    Swamp Feats*: General swamp feats.
    Craft (Folk Magic)*: Skill for making non-magical "magic items" like gris-gris bags and voodoo dolls.
    [4E] Vestige Binding Ritual and Feats - Vestige-binding rules for giving Warlocks more pact-related fun abilities.

Spells:

Domains of the Murk*: Disease, Fume, and Swamp domains.
    Swamp Spells*: Spells for the discerning swamp-mage.

Magic Items and Equipment:

Equipment of the Murk*: Mundane equipment, magic items, and weapon enhancements.
    The Raiment of Resolve: An item set for one who stands against many.
    [4e] Expanded Mount Options: New mounts and mount advancement rules for D&D 4E.

Monsters:

Angel of Sustenance
    Brain Mole Mindburrower (UnCon 2008 Monster Contest Runner-Up)
    Digit Swarm
    Dire Nutria*
    Disporgin* (with Goats o Mjolnir)
    Haint o' the Crossroads
    Monstrous Crawfish*
    Monstrous Silk Worm
    Neurotoad*
    Prehistoric Animal [Template]
    Quintessence Golem
    Silver Lionling (VT’s Choice Award)
    Sonorous Mouther
    Swamp Donkey*
    Swamp Mosquito Swarm*
    Urban Oasis

Monsters of the Murk*: Compiled list of swamp monsters

Miscellaneous:

Destiny & Dragons: A Destiny mechanic for D&D 3.x, based on the system from SWSE.
    Glugg - The City in the Swamp*: Swampgas adventure site (with map!)
    The Lost Isle: Official [ISLE] Contest Entry
    Rings & Wrestlers - A 4E-based pro-wrestling RPG

*Swampgas project submission
    Last edited by RTGoodman; 2009-06-20 at 07:50 PM.
    The Playgrounder Formerly Known as rtg0922

Homebrew:
    "Themes of Ansalon" - A 4E Dragonlance Supplement
    Homebrew Compendium

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

This would probably go really well with From the Playground.

Current Projects:
    • [Monster]The Junktroller (Still isn't quite clicking for me)
    • Putting up the rest of every viable creation in my notebooks

Past Projects:

Co-op Projects:
    • None that I can remember.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern.
    If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I finally remembered this account after two years. If I begin to get nostalgic, just snap me out of it. Don't worry, I don't expect you to remember me.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Key
    FFX = Final Fantasy X D20
    HoZ = Hourglass of Zihaja
    POF = Elemental Plane of Flesh
    RE = Resident Evil D20
    VUA = Vote Up A Monster

Current Project

Vote Up a Campaign Setting (with afroakuma & Shadow_Elf)

Completed Projects
    Final Fantasy X D20 (Complete! With PDF v1.1!)

D20 Conversions & Other Large Projects
    D20 Baseball
    Democracy in D&D
    Elemental Affinity
    Elemental Plane of Flesh
    Final Fantasy: Limit Breaks
    Final Fantasy X D20: Blitzball
    My Neighbor Totoro D20
    Resident Evil D20

Contests
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #1, Result: the Gatekeeper
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #2, Result: the Deus ex Machina
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #3, Result: the Ectoplasmic Swarm
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #4, Result: the Polymental
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #5, Result: the Spirit Dragon
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #6, Result: the Changeling
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #7, Result: the Ethereal Shrieker
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #8, Result: the Ymir
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #9, Result: the Harbinger
    Vote Up a Monster (3.X) #10, Result: the Ice Fang

Races
    Al Bhed (FFX)
    Guado (FFX)
    Half-Al Bhed (FFX)
    Half-Guado (FFX)
    Hume (FFX)
    Hypello (FFX)
    Oaves
    Ronso (FFX)

Classes
    Base Classes
    Aeon (Monster Class) (FFX)
    Bandit (“Rikku”) (FFX)
    Black Mage (“Lulu”) (FFX)
    Blitzer (“Wakka”) (FFX)
    Bio-Mage
    Dweomer Master
    Lancer (“Kimahri Ronso”) (FFX)
    Pugilist (“Tidus”) (FFX)
    Ronin (“Auron”) (FFX)
    Summoner (“Yuna”) (FFX)
    NPC Classes
    Crusader (“Elma/Lucil”) (FFX)
    Merchant (“O’aka/Rin”) (FFX)
    Priest (“Jyscal/Kinoc”) (FFX)
    Prestige Classes
    Bio-Blade
    Bio-Shaper
    Dark Dweomer Lord
    Dweomer Shifter
    Font of Life
    Infusionist
    S.T.A.R.S. Member (RE)
    U.S.S. Member (RE)
    Walking Colossus
    Vampire Mage
    Aeon Prestige Classes (FFX)
    Burning Fayth (“Ifrit”)
    Dark Fayth (“Dark Aeon”)
    Dragon Fayth (“Bahamut”)
    Freezing Fayth (“Shiva”)
    Joined Fayth (“Magus Sisters”)
    Samurai Fayth (“Yojimbo”)
    Shocking Fayth (“Ixion”)
    Suffering Fayth (“Anima”)
    Winged Fayth (“Valefor”)
    Blitzball Prestige Classes (FFX)
    Besaid Aurochs
    Luca Goers
    Guado Glories
    Al Bhed Psyches
    Ronso Fangs
    Kilika Beasts

Creatures
    Subtypes
    Aeon (FFX)
    Arena (FFX)
    Fiend (FFX)
    Flesh (POF)
    G-Virus Carrier (RE)
    Lightning (FFX)
    Machina (FFX)
    Plagas Carrier (RE)
    T-Virus Carrier (RE)
    Unsent (FFX)

Templates
    G-Virus (RE)
    Infectoplasm (POF)
    Las Plagas (RE)
    T-Virus #1 (RE)
    T-Virus #2 (RE)

Alphabetical Order
    Spoiler
    Show
    A (25 monsters)

B (28 monsters)

C (29 monsters)

D (27 monsters)

E (16 monsters)

F (10 monsters)
    Spoiler
    Show

G (44 monsters)

H (14 monsters)

I (21 monsters)

J (6 monsters)

K (5 monsters)
    Spoiler
    Show

L (23 monsters)

M (33 monsters)

N (15 monsters)

O (16 monsters)

P (21 monsters)

Q (1 monster)
    Spoiler
    Show

R (11 monsters)

S (48 monsters)

T (25 monsters)

U (3 monsters)

V (8 monsters)
    Spoiler
    Show

W (10 monsters)
    Spoiler
    Show

X (1 monster)
    Spoiler
    Show

Y (15 monsters)
    Spoiler
    Show

Z (24 monsters)

Feats
    Acquired Feature
    Also, the HoZ project has 93 more feats for 3rd Edition, available here.

Spells
    Animate Settlements
    Also, the HoZ project has 170 more spells, available here.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2011-10-31 at 09:58 AM. Reason: added links (more of them)

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Here: The line below will become the link below.

[URL="http://www.giantitp.com"]A Very Cool Forum[/URL]

A Very Cool Forum

Edit: I was wondering whether this would surface again. Apparently a lot of people have been using this... Maybe a sticky would be in order, for ease of access.
    Last edited by Neftren; 2008-09-01 at 09:39 AM.