New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping itp

1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping itp

This will be my fifteenth fic; as well as one from page one:

Lex-kat/Callos: (this is a bit meta. Also, I've applied both male and femal pronouns to Callos so it may confuse some people. Lex-kat is, for the sake of this fic, female)

Random Encounters
    Spoiler
    Show
    They'd never heard heard of each other before they bumped into each other on the Shipping itp thread. Lex-kat was drawn to the enigmatic Callos who refused to admit to even his real gender. But Lex-kat thought that was part of her charm.
    Besides, who cared about genders? Callos was charming and had such witty repartee it was hard to resist the emotions Callos called up in her. Every time she read one of his posts she couldn't help but smile as a warm glow filtered into her cheeks.
    On the spur of a moment Lex-kat decided to PM her confession to her. After all, things couldn't be too bad. It would either be yes or no.
    After waiting several anxious hours she received a PM back. It contained but a single word, "Yes."
    Lex-kat could only smile ecstatically.

A request from ages ago as well- Calamity/Haley:

Ill Met By moonlight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calamity was moonlighting doing some cross-dimensional work to raise a bit of extra cash for a special occasion when a young rogue tried to pick his pocket. To her surprise he caught her. Not in the act, but before the act.
    This surprised and interested her so much that she promptly offered to buy him a meal. "Well, you can buy [/I]me[/I] a meal. After all, why would I pickpocket if I had money?"
    "You have a point there." So they dined (cheaply) on some local food and discovered each other.
    This was their first date of money. After about ten or so not-dates Haley and plundered enough courage to tell the young anthropomorphic personification how she felt about him. "I - I love you!" Calamity was hit by the sudden realisation that he loved her back, but he knew that if she stayed near him she would only die. And soon too.
    Ignoring how he really felt he spurned her and broke her heart. And his own. Even in his home dimension he couldn't shake his feelings for the young Rogue he'd met by moonlight.
    How he wished he didn't bring pain to those around him. How he missed her.

Purple Cloak/Player_Zero:

Indigo Light
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was a routine job for P_Z. Go haunt this graveyard until the Diseased Oak falls.
    "About five years then." Was the comment he made to himself upon arrival. A short stay. It was a shame he couldn't divine the future, or he would have wished the oak was healthier. For the first three years he terrorised drunkedn youths on dares, gave one rather elderly lady a heart attack and generally enjoyed his stay.
    Then a purple-cloaked ghoul arrived on a permanent station. P_Z wa immediately joyful for some company who didn't flee from the mere sight of him and soon they became close.
    A year passed before they admitted something to each other. And they rejoice in the shared feelings.
    The Diseased Oak began to slip into death. First it didn't give forth celebration on the advent of spring. It's great heart began to slow. And P_Z felt his ties began to tear apart as his tenure drew to an end.
    He wanted to cry but couldn't.
    Purple Cloak could and did. There was no way they could ever meet again and the two years they shared were the only things they had of the joy.
    It was never enough.
    But it kept P_Z happy enough when the sorrow did not take him on his next jobs. He couldn't concentrate with Purple Cloak. A broken skeleton in every way, he could only hope for a chance meeting bestowed on them by Fate.
    So he endured.

Mauve Shirt/Purple Cloak:

A Shade of Blue Begins the New Dawn
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was at the Colour Convention - Purple Room where they met. Purple Cloak was compelled to ask her why she didn't wear Mauve. "It's just my name and job. I like the colour, but I don't have to wear it all the time." She was individual and stood up for herself, and he found himself enjoying the time they'd spent chatting together.
    A few weeks later he found her email address scrawled onto the map they'd been issued that day.
    He felt temptation strike. "Why not?" So he emailed her that day. Later he checked his email and realised that she'd replied. And saw that she wanted to keep friends through email. And so they talked.
    It came slowly, like a summer dawn. They began to feel true affection for each other, missed the other when they had to absent themselves from computers. It was Mauve Shirt who suggested they move in. Seeing their other half just once a month was so little. So why not move in? He agreed.
    Eighteen months later, Purple Cloak proposed to his love at a Star trek convention. She remembered how they first met, laughed and accepted immediately.
    And now? Let's just say that Lavender is their second child.

Yep. It really happened.

ruki-chan/RHL:

Wings
    Spoiler
    Show
    RHL loved his wings. Ruru was always unconcious about them, treating them as if they were no more than an extra limb. Or sometimes even as an annoyance.
    But she couldn't help but love their soft creamness and their grace. The wings were but the tip of the iceberg when it came to the angel's natural charms. He professed to be Chaotic or even evil, but the pearlescent wings belied that. And his smile made even Maggy's cybernetic heart generous to humanity.
    Ruru was just Ruru and that was why she loved him. And his naivete was something of an obstacle; but she loved the obstacle course. It would be broken down gently in time.
    It's best to keep what you love intact after all. And she didn't want to ruffle his feathers.

And that brings it up to twenty.
    That last one's a bit odd. I demand evaluation for that one as I was feeling a bit Elan-ish when writing it.

EDIT: Could have sworn this was bottom of page nine.
    Then it was econd of page ten so I deleted my post so as not to double post. Then it was bottom of page nine.
    Now it's top of page ten and I didn't have to edit in the story and could post normally?
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-07-30 at 05:58 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

I've finished Nerdo's request and got myself Belgium and Holland. Two birds with one stone!

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #273

Curse you RHL! And you Saur!

RHL/Saur

What Did I . . . ?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I just...I just wanted you to see me..." The trophy fell from her hands and she left it there, dragging herself off to do...something. Anything. Saur bent down and picked up his trophy in triumph. "This is mine." Smirking uncontrollably he looked at the retreating back of QoM and the smirk collapsed in mid-party.
    "She wanted me to see her?" Comprehension dawned. "Oh, Hell!" She loved him. And he had crushed her frail butterfly emotion.
    He shouldn't mind. He shoudn't at all. But her falling face and the shattered emotion which filled that simpled sentence kept him from doing anything.
    The crowd was still there. Watching as the half-elf's face went through a gamut of emotions, finally falling on concern. Dropping the trophy he'd destroyed her for he ran after QoM cursing himself under his breath.
    Perhaps if he told her, begged for forgiveness they could repair the hatchling romance she'd thought to nurture.
    "Please let her forgive me."

And so it continues.

@Saur: Cheers.

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

:: snickers::
    The best part of this?
    It all came from me thinking about my campaign for Morally Inconsistent, and, of course, that reminded me of Necromancer itP, and that Saur had, indeed, said that.
    I remembered thinking Damn, I don't even like him and that stung!.
    And there you have it

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

5. - Top - End - #275
    Dwarf in the Playground

Crazy girl and wonky post positions. Am I still in the Shipping thread? I'm so confused. See? Even my normally annoyed smilies are confused.

Right, anyways, great stories all around, Curly. Especially the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost
    It all came from me thinking about my campaign for Morally Inconsistent, and, of course, that reminded me of Necromancer itP, and that Saur had, indeed, said that.
    Holy crap, I did? I guess I'm a sorer loser than I remembered.
    Awesome Saurcrow avvie by happyturtle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I gots an award. Sort of.

6. - Top - End - #276

And the requests continue . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter
    Hi!
    Just a question: After our cameos in Angelic Slayer would you agree if I ask Curly to make a shipping story with us two? Like... the astronomer who observes the moon, knowing he never gets closer...
    Something like that.

What do you mean?
    I would agree wholeheartedly! Proceed, my friend.
    Could you make us one? Pleeeaase?
    a la PM. Yes, Gnome/avatar of the Moon love.

Phase/Zar Peter:

Never Getting Closer
    Spoiler
    Show
    Full moon tomorrow. He couldn't really believe that he could only see his full face for one night of each lunar month and one on either side. But it was better than the three days without him.
    Those nights felt to him as if his heart had been ripped out of the universe.
    He could swear that Phase felt the same way for his circle of silvered light got dimmer as it came to the new moon.
    It shouldn't have mattered as they would never meet. Only knowing each other through the lenses of telescopes and the rising of the sea. SOmetimes he thought that the reason for the tides was to get Zar Peter closer to him.
    But they could never get closer; and they could only watch. And it was the worst for Phase he knew, for at least on earth he could speak and interact with people.
    And Phase alone up in the empty blue could only experience life through the lense of the telescope. Zar Peter couldn't abandon Phase to that solitude once more.
    He just couldn't. But how could he get close to him with such an insurmountable distance between them?

@Saur: The RHL/Saur continuation? The post switching's got me confused too.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-07-30 at 06:18 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, you did say that.

And this thread is so very funny, in so many wrong ways.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saurous View Post
    Holy crap, I did? I guess I'm a sorer loser than I remembered.
    Yes. Actually, I was still a little sore over the comment. As Rairai put it, that little ficlet was sorta my "revenge".
    Afterall, I do have the reputation of snuggling people to death, as Maggums knows all too well.

And now I'm going to find something I can write a little bit more than a small paragraph about. :: goes to find someone else she can ship with Curly::
    Last edited by RabbitHoleLost; 2008-07-30 at 06:19 PM.

— Iain S. Thomas

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by truemane View Post
    *snip!*
    It's almost a relief to see someone like you post something here. Reading through this thread is some sort of guilty pleasure, but if someone like truemane approves, that makes it ok, right?

Right? *crickets chirp*

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    A request from ages ago as well- Calamity/Haley:

Ill Met By moonlight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calamity was moonlighting doing some cross-dimensional work to raise a bit of extra cash for a special occasion when a young rogue tried to pick his pocket. To her surprise he caught her. Not in the act, but before the act.
    This surprised and interested her so much that she promptly offered to buy him a meal. "Well, you can buy [/I]me[/I] a meal. After all, why would I pickpocket if I had money?"
    "You have a point there." So they dined (cheaply) on some local food and discovered each other.
    This was their first date of money. After about ten or so not-dates Haley and plundered enough courage to tell the young anthropomorphic personification how she felt about him. "I - I love you!" Calamity was hit by the sudden realisation that he loved her back, but he knew that if she stayed near him she would only die. And soon too.
    Ignoring how he really felt he spurned her and broke her heart. And his own. Even in his home dimension he couldn't shake his feelings for the young Rogue he'd met by moonlight.
    How he wished he didn't bring pain to those around him. How he missed her.

You're just so win in so many ways Curly.
    Shame about the bittersweet ending, though :P

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

11. - Top - End - #281

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    It's almost a relief to see someone like you post something here. Reading through this thread is some sort of guilty pleasure, but if someone like truemane approves, that makes it ok, right?

Right? *crickets chirp*
    Of course it's okay. Honest. And it's merely an exercise in characterisation, imagery and implied meanings. Also subtlety. It takes a lot of effort to write fic well.
    Even if it is a guilty pleasure as well.
    Besides, who cares as long as people have fun and are entertained.

@Calamity: Depending on I may get around to sequelling some things. After all, who says they don't meet again? Or I could do an alternate version.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Thurfir.
    Awesome.
    This is basically all I can muster.
    And I need more inspiration!
    *Is jealous of Curly's ficwriting*
    Everything I say is 100% TRUTH*
    *may contain traces of lie

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.
    (I totally ship him and Curly. But shhh, it's a secret.)
    Formerly known as Aziraphale.

13. - Top - End - #283

Quote Originally Posted by Aziraphale View Post
    Thurfir.
    Awesome.
    Seconded. It's een better the second time around.

*throws out fic ideas*

Ego/'zira
    Serpy/'zira
    DD/RHL
    RHL/B-Man (must PM him to tell him he's getting a story)
    Dihan (I think he's said yes)/ZP
    Banjo/Haley from OOTS
    RHL/David Bowie (as David Bowie)
    Your take on Thufrir/'zira
    Maybe even Curly/'zira where that ship actually happens?

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

Of course it's okay. Honest. And it's merely an exercise in characterisation, imagery and implied meanings. Also subtlety. It takes a lot of effort to write fic well.
    Even if it is a guilty pleasure as well.
    Besides, who cares as long as people have fun and are entertained.
    I know. But it feels like the degree I just hung on the wall (which I have to take down in two weeks so I can hang it on a wall I actually own...) is asking me "when are you going to grow up and focus on serious writing?"

Which is stupid. It's been enjoyable to read everything so far, and I hope you all keep up the good work. I'm going to try to stop overthinking things and just enjoy myself, instead.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dallas-dakota View Post
    Curly, maybe if I get īround to it, among piles of other stuff.

Ok, you viciously attacked me and I couldnīt resist.

Cobra/Ego (Not made using Truemaneīs program thingy)
    Spoiler
    Show

She couldnīt believe it. Cobra, her Cobra had invited her for lunch!
    The current person who was thinking this happily in question was a certain person named Ego. She rang the door bell, almost sweating with nerves and anticipation. On the other side, Cobra stood. Lets just hope I donīt screw this up he thought. He opened the door and took her jacket graciously, for it was a warm summer and too warm for a coat. Hi, thenks for inviting me.
    Hey, thenks for coming. Shall we go to the kitchen?
    Sure.
    Cobra walked her to the kitchen and asked her what she would like. He suddenly began to panic a little bit, what if her favorite food wasnīt in the house? What would he do? Fortunately she replied absently that some bacon would be great. Cobra almost went eagerly to prepare some for her. Mean while from the kitchen table, Ego was staring at Cobra, a man who can also bake.... He keeps turning out better and better. Suddenly Cobra turned around, announcing it was ready. She blushed prettily at being caught staring at Cobra, which the person in question seemed to have no problem with. He put the bacon on her plate and sat down across her. Absently nibbling on some bread he asked her. Do you like it? Eager to please her. Yes, itīs great! Thenk god, Cobra thought, baking wasnīt one of his best skills.

After she ate her bacon they stared in eachothers eyes, comfortably, but a nervous silence soon started. Err, shall we take a walk?
    Iīd love to! She responded eagerly, happy that the date wasnīt over.
    He gave her her jacket back and held the door open for her. Such a gentleman, she thought.
    He quickly put on his own jacket and walked out of the door. Locking it.
    They walked a bit and then he nervously took her hand, she grabbed it back.
    They just chatted about everything and nothing while they walked.
    In the middle of the park she stopped and said. Why donīt we sit down, the sun is shining, a gentle breeze... and in her mind she added, and with you, everything is perfect... Sure. He responded. He laid down his jacket on the grass for her so that her clothes wouldnīt get wet. They just lay there, just being comfortable in eachotherīs presence. Chatting with eachother, just the two of them.

Ego, thereīs something I want to tell you. Iīve felt for this like a long time and I just want to tell you. Yes, Cobra? Ego, I... I think I love you...
    He quickly looked at her facial features for a response. He was absolutely hoping she would say those meaningful three words at him.(No, not īSneak attack, bitch, not those three special words). Cobra, that means so much to me. I love you to! They quickly and passionatly started snogging.

But after some time a robot began to rampage around the park. With magtok running after it as soon as he could. Watch out! Actually, DONīT WATCH OUT! I wanna see what it does....
    It send a pink ragged beam at them. Cobra tried to shield Ego, and so he did, from most of it, but Ego also caught some of it. Cobra turned into a cute, young(but legal) japanese school girl with Ego getting some tentacles.

After scanning eachothers body quickly, Ego started a single sentence.
    This changes nothing between us, dear.

Written in the gitp post here, on the spur. Hope you guys like it.
    Gahah!! xD Bacon. LOL. Very nice, DD.

Bacon, Japanese school girls, and tentacles.

What else could one ask for?

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
    Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You're still in the fire. Why are you in the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You died.

16. - Top - End - #286

Quote Originally Posted by Aziraphale View Post
    Thurfir.
    Awesome.
    Thanks.
    I agree about the need for inspiration. I have no easy way of coming up with ideas, it just randomly happens.
    For example, in the case of my fic, I picked the pairing just based on the fact we both wear trilbys, that led to the rest of my outfit, which combined with thinking about how we'd be encountering each other led me to the idea I was stalking you, which reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend, where his mental image of me stalking people was accompanied by 90s jazz music, hence the band. And it all came together from there.
    Not a process I can easily repeat deliberately.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Seconded. It's een better the second time around.

*throws out fic ideas*

Ego/'zira
    Serpy/'zira
    DD/RHL
    RHL/B-Man (must PM him to tell him he's getting a story)
    Dihan (I think he's said yes)/ZP
    Banjo/Haley from OOTS
    RHL/David Bowie (as David Bowie)
    Your take on Thufrir/'zira
    Maybe even Curly/'zira where that ship actually happens?
    Dihan only let you do it because he trusts you.
    *Is an untrustworthy shipper, people*

So yeah. I'd write a someone/'zira fic but it would totally end in a comical, non-shippy farce (at least not the original shipping. perhaps new ones!)

I'll try the wheel of shipping!
    Everything I say is 100% TRUTH*
    *may contain traces of lie

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.
    (I totally ship him and Curly. But shhh, it's a secret.)
    Formerly known as Aziraphale.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    I've finished Nerdo's request and got myself Belgium and Holland. Two birds with one stone!

ok, that is simply awesome. Rutee is the pilot of course. I'm tempted to use that as my avatar on April 4
    from
    EE

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest View Post
    ok, that is simply awesome. Rutee is the pilot of course. I'm tempted to use that as my avatar on April 4
    from
    EE
    Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night without fear of having engaged in MachineYay. Now gimme my countries! And what's so special about April 4? Apart from being in the middle between April 1 and my birthday?

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Banned

Lots of utterly hilarious stories here as well as some that are genuinely sweet. The price goes to Tengu's utterly ridiculous picture of EE holding that whatever-it-is on a leash. That is a crack pairing almost on the level of Giant Octopus/Hogwarts Castle and that is saying some.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

Gah, I got impatient, and just did half of what I was planning.
    Curly with a DD plushie =3
    Spoiler
    Show

— Iain S. Thomas

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

D'awwww.

Dallas is either really happy, or Curly is accidentally crushing his windpipe or strangling him. Take your pick.
    Last edited by Sneak; 2008-07-30 at 08:07 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

That is one heckuva beefy arm. Looks like Curly's been at the spinach.

Cute though.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

I was bored. That is the explaination for this fic. And I was struck by really random inspiration.

Raistlin/Haruki

Spoiler
    Show

*Flashback*
    Raistlin sat on the couch in the HALO living room, his legs hanging over the back, and his head rested on the floor, as he idly plucked at his guitar strings. I'm sooooo bored. He said to himself quietly, still playing. Nothing ever happened here. NOTHING. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Raistlin ignored it, someone else usually got it. The bell rang again, and a third time. Raist sighed and put his guitar down, rolling off the couch and going over to the door. He opened it.
    *End flashback*

It had been three weeks since Haruki had shown up at the base, and though Raistlin had been initially skeptical (Rightfully so, considering Celestials had tried to kill him on three separate ocassions), he had come to enjoy the Angel's presence. He sat in a chair, reading a magazine and watching Haruki try to hook up the Wii. He stifled a giggle when he noticed that Haruki was interpreting the instructions wrong.

After a moment, Haruki tossed down the instruction manual in frustration. Raistlin, can you help me? Ah, yeah, sure. Raist dropped his magazine and walked over to Haruki. You just take that white cable there, and plug it into the red, and plug the black cable into the back, see? Haruki did so, and grinned in delight as the game loaded. In an action of glee, he hugged Raistlin. Thanks! He let go of the elf, who blushed an picked up his magazine again. No problem. Well, nothing was boring, to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

25. - Top - End - #295

Oi Curly the sailorgal.
    *toot toot*
    But it's verra sweet indeed. In fact, it'd give Bor an insulin overload.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

26. - Top - End - #296
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night without fear of having engaged in MachineYay. Now gimme my countries! And what's so special about April 4? Apart from being in the middle between April 1 and my birthday?
    1) Its not the machine thing, it is just to get your countries, EE has to be colloring rutee, who is in the chopper.
    2) here you go
    /Belgium (we don't offer insurence for german invasin
    /holland (red light district included
    3) April fool's day
    from
    EE

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

April Fool's Day is April first, EE. Not the fourth.
    Last edited by Saurous; 2008-07-30 at 08:58 PM.
    Awesome Saurcrow avvie by happyturtle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I gots an award. Sort of.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dallas-dakota View Post
    Curly, maybe if I get īround to it, among piles of other stuff.

Ok, you viciously attacked me and I couldnīt resist.

Cobra/Ego (Not made using Truemaneīs program thingy)
    Spoiler
    Show

She couldnīt believe it. Cobra, her Cobra had invited her for lunch!
    The current person who was thinking this happily in question was a certain person named Ego. She rang the door bell, almost sweating with nerves and anticipation. On the other side, Cobra stood. Lets just hope I donīt screw this up he thought. He opened the door and took her jacket graciously, for it was a warm summer and too warm for a coat. Hi, thenks for inviting me.
    Hey, thenks for coming. Shall we go to the kitchen?
    Sure.
    Cobra walked her to the kitchen and asked her what she would like. He suddenly began to panic a little bit, what if her favorite food wasnīt in the house? What would he do? Fortunately she replied absently that some bacon would be great. Cobra almost went eagerly to prepare some for her. Mean while from the kitchen table, Ego was staring at Cobra, a man who can also bake.... He keeps turning out better and better. Suddenly Cobra turned around, announcing it was ready. She blushed prettily at being caught staring at Cobra, which the person in question seemed to have no problem with. He put the bacon on her plate and sat down across her. Absently nibbling on some bread he asked her. Do you like it? Eager to please her. Yes, itīs great! Thenk god, Cobra thought, baking wasnīt one of his best skills.

After she ate her bacon they stared in eachothers eyes, comfortably, but a nervous silence soon started. Err, shall we take a walk?
    Iīd love to! She responded eagerly, happy that the date wasnīt over.
    He gave her her jacket back and held the door open for her. Such a gentleman, she thought.
    He quickly put on his own jacket and walked out of the door. Locking it.
    They walked a bit and then he nervously took her hand, she grabbed it back.
    They just chatted about everything and nothing while they walked.
    In the middle of the park she stopped and said. Why donīt we sit down, the sun is shining, a gentle breeze... and in her mind she added, and with you, everything is perfect... Sure. He responded. He laid down his jacket on the grass for her so that her clothes wouldnīt get wet. They just lay there, just being comfortable in eachotherīs presence. Chatting with eachother, just the two of them.

Ego, thereīs something I want to tell you. Iīve felt for this like a long time and I just want to tell you. Yes, Cobra? Ego, I... I think I love you...
    He quickly looked at her facial features for a response. He was absolutely hoping she would say those meaningful three words at him.(No, not īSneak attack, bitch, not those three special words). Cobra, that means so much to me. I love you to! They quickly and passionatly started snogging.

But after some time a robot began to rampage around the park. With magtok running after it as soon as he could. Watch out! Actually, DONīT WATCH OUT! I wanna see what it does....
    It send a pink ragged beam at them. Cobra tried to shield Ego, and so he did, from most of it, but Ego also caught some of it. Cobra turned into a cute, young(but legal) japanese school girl with Ego getting some tentacles.

After scanning eachothers body quickly, Ego started a single sentence.
    This changes nothing between us, dear.

Written in the gitp post here, on the spur. Hope you guys like it.
    You my good man win, win hard XD
    Alexi Laiho Avatar by Mr._Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    [CENTER]Sepiroth avatars by Ink
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

I have a metal blog thing now, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    MOTHER NATURE IS LIKE A REAL MOTHER. IN THAT SHE SECRETELY HATES YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR HOODLUM FRIENDS.
    You can't kill the metal, metal will live on! \m/

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Random Encounters
    Spoiler
    Show
    They'd never heard heard of each other before they bumped into each other on the Shipping itp thread. Lex-kat was drawn to the enigmatic Callos who refused to admit to even his real gender. But Lex-kat thought that was part of her charm.
    Besides, who cared about genders? Callos was charming and had such witty repartee it was hard to resist the emotions Callos called up in her. Every time she read one of his posts she couldn't help but smile as a warm glow filtered into her cheeks.
    On the spur of a moment Lex-kat decided to PM her confession to her. After all, things couldn't be too bad. It would either be yes or no.
    After waiting several anxious hours she received a PM back. It contained but a single word, "Yes."
    Lex-kat could only smile ecstatically.
    Thanks. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, for some odd reason.

Mauve Shirt/Purple Cloak:

A Shade of Blue Begins the New Dawn
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was at the Colour Convention - Purple Room where they met. Purple Cloak was compelled to ask her why she didn't wear Mauve. "It's just my name and job. I like the colour, but I don't have to wear it all the time." She was individual and stood up for herself, and he found himself enjoying the time they'd spent chatting together.
    A few weeks later he found her email address scrawled onto the map they'd been issued that day.
    He felt temptation strike. "Why not?" So he emailed her that day. Later he checked his email and realised that she'd replied. And saw that she wanted to keep friends through email. And so they talked.
    It came slowly, like a summer dawn. They began to feel true affection for each other, missed the other when they had to absent themselves from computers. It was Mauve Shirt who suggested they move in. Seeing their other half just once a month was so little. So why not move in? He agreed.
    Eighteen months later, Purple Cloak proposed to his love at a Star trek convention. She remembered how they first met, laughed and accepted immediately.
    And now? Let's just say that Lavender is their second child.

Yep. It really happened.
    As always, a really great story.

ruki-chan/RHL:

Wings
    Spoiler
    Show
    RHL loved his wings. Ruru was always unconcious about them, treating them as if they were no more than an extra limb. Or sometimes even as an annoyance.
    But she couldn't help but love their soft creamness and their grace. The wings were but the tip of the iceberg when it came to the angel's natural charms. He professed to be Chaotic or even evil, but the pearlescent wings belied that. And his smile made even Maggy's cybernetic heart generous to humanity.
    Ruru was just Ruru and that was why she loved him. And his naivete was something of an obstacle; but she loved the obstacle course. It would be broken down gently in time.
    It's best to keep what you love intact after all. And she didn't want to ruffle his feathers.
    I enjoyed this story also. It had a kinda sentimental view to it. A little romantic.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

You know what would be awesome?

Brickwall/D'anna Biers.

But I doubt permission would be forthcoming.

Edit: But I grant my permission, within reason, I suppose.
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2008-07-30 at 09:23 PM.