Originally Posted by DragoonWraith
Yeah, Magic Jar is kind of a weird thing to have on my list, and probably just a bad idea. Unfortunately... can't take Cloudkill because I already have Teleport as a fifth level Conjuration, and I need different schools to qualify for Archmage. The other one I'd like is Feeblemind, but I already have Dominate Person. I have to take Abjuration, Divination, Evocation, Necromancy, or Transmutation. Not really sure what the best way to handle that is.
1) Contingency. It's one of the few good Evocations, unless you really plan on (ab)using Greater Shadow Evocation
2) Baleful Polymorph. Effectively Fort Save or Die. One of the few Polymorph spells that isn't Polycheeze. If you don't have a whole lot of Fort save takedowns, this is a good one from the Transmutation college.
3) Overland Flight. It's a Bird, It's a Plane, it's YOU! Seriously, when is flying all day long NOT fun? Also a Transmutation, if you've already got Fort SoD covered elsewhere.
4) Prying Eyes. While the Greater version is so much better due to True Sight, you may consider it worth your while to summon a bunch of scouts for you.
5) Wall of Force. Another one of those rare good Evocation spells, and this one at 5th level.
6) Dismissal. Extraplanar Outsider? Punk'd.