New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1454
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    Happy Ship for Reinholdt Reinholdt/Brandi
    Spoiler
    Show
    "SQUEEEE! OHMIGAWD, aren't you the cutest thing EVER?!" The pretty brunette girl squealing with delight ran up and hugged a very surprised, very shy catboy. Little did she know how lucky she was not to be shot on the spot.

"Um, what - ack! LEMME GO!" Reinholdt found himself restrained, arms pinned. He struggled to get away.

"Awwww." She pouted cutely, arms folding over her chest once she releases him. "But I just wanted to love on you and take you home with me."

Reinholdt smoothed his ruffled fur, glaring at the girl. "And what on EARTH makes you think that I would want to go home with you?"

The girl, smirking, reaches into her purse and pulls something out. It's a tupperware container with a baggie inside, then another container and another baggie. The catboy's tail twitches with curiosity - he can't help it. Brandi works, completing the process of opening her prize.

Finally she holds up a dark green leaf, twirling the stem between her fingertips. And before she even says what it is...the smell hits Reinholdt. He starts to salivate, his pupils dilating. "Because I have catnip. And a tree full of it at home. And because I'll love you and snuggle you and pet you and give you treats."

The catboy pounces as Brandi drops the leaf, sending it fluttering down to the floor. He doesn't even notice as she slips a collar and leash onto him. "Mmmmmm, you had me at catnip."
    *giggles*
    YAY!
    Thanks Dirk.

I should probably be more worried about this collar than I am right now.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-10-22 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

When has it ever bothered you, really, you sly cat you?

And Thanatos: I am looking forward to the part 4 and my eventual introduction

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    When has it ever bothered you, really, you sly cat you?

And Thanatos: I am looking forward to the part 4 and my eventual introduction
    I too am looking forward to the introduction of the fake super villains.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos 51-50 View Post
    (Also: Grim Ranger)
    He better be apologizing for cutting me up.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

DirkyDirky: I missed you 'round these parts, m'dear.
    So glad to see you back.
    And with a nice balance of horrible, heart-wrenching awful goodness and the cuteness.
    Dirky is back in town

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

6. - Top - End - #1116

Elysian Drop Trooper

Starring :

EleventhHour as ; Elise Bauer/Narrator

First-Scout (E) Company : 114th Ice Wings

Lord Magtok as Sergeant Leo Meister
    Silver Raptor as Trooper Stephan Ritter
    Jacklu as Trooper Julia Trean
    Horngeek as Hans Loewe
    Mooks

Fourth-Armoured Company : 82nd Steel Rain

Nameless as Corporal Narris Glockner
    Cristo as Gunner Kristopher Faust
    Rabbit as Rebekka Eichmann
    Mooks

Chapter I, Prelude
    The Start

Spoiler
    Show

Hey. I guess this means I've bit the bullet on the latest mission. Or maybe I finally got transferred, in the agme augen augmentics room, or I got to settle a planet. Ha. That last one is likely.

Sorry, just wanted to say hi before we got started. So, you've gotten bunk 23-2A. Bottom bunker, like me. Maybe you wanted it, or maybe you're hating it. I know I did the first few weeks when I got moved here. Yeah. E Company. Welcome to hel the party.

Maybe you're a bright and wonderful soldier, plenty of us got here like that. Or maybe you're one of those dunces that thought that E meant Easy like in the Guard code. If youu are the laa latt second one, you might be too dumb to understand what I'm going to tell you here. This is E(Z) Company. Extremely Hazardous/Suicidal. We get the "critical targets."

This is all the paper I have (Uplifting Primer is good for something, eh?) so use the vidtape stuck to the back to see what we've gone through to come to this. There's a vidset in the locker J12-A5. Combination is 34-66-1.

Best Wishes, Elise.

Disclaimer
    Spoiler
    Show

Gamesworkshop is the intellectual creator of the Imperial Guard, the lasgun, lascannon, bolter, storm bolter, Rhino, Chimera, Basilisk, etc. Along with the Tau, Ethereal, Pulse Rifle/Carbine, Khorne, Daemons, Space Marines, etc. As shown/written here, not to say that they exclusively own some of these concepts, terms, or vocabulary, but in Fair Use, I decided to make a list of... "references."
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-10-25 at 10:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Gasp. A 40k ship and I am not in it? Heresy! The Inquisition will hear of this.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ettin in the Playground

Heroes, Villians, and Vigilantes, Incorporated; Part 4
    Wherein Stuff gets REAL.

FEATURING:
    Rabbit
    Jesse
    Grim Ranger
    Silver Raptor
    Un-revealed Mystery Figure Number One

Spoiler
    Show
    I took a minuete to relise than Rabbit was sitting at the foot of his bed, but Jesse Drake eventually grokked that she was handing him an amulet.
    "You have a showdown." she said with a grin, handing it to him.
    Jesse looked over the details with an inexperianced, yet wary eye.
    "I need to Fight Grim Ranger by the docks? You guys do really love your cliches, don't you?"
    "Not our fault you have all the cliche superpowers, or that Grim has a nautical storyline going at the moment - a storyline YOU ar going to bring a close to. More detaila re inside the envelope, including a list of Grim's abilities, so you can pull your punches right - beat him up, but let him get away. He's... like a puppy dog." Rabbit explained as Jesse read through the briefing.
    It was time to make a "Newbie mistake"
    ~~~
    It was the appointed hour when Jesse swooped down upon Warehouse Seventeen in all his silver-and-azure glory to drop one of Grim Ranger's hired goons dressed in a black cloak, who landed with a (Rather satsifying, but non-lethal) crumple in front of Grim, himself.
    He was dressed in a volumionous black cloak and holding a pair or black, steel longswords with a white-and-red mask covering the entirty of his face and coated in (waterproofed) leather armour.
    "Jesse Drake" he projected expertly in a strong, deep voice.

Jesse jumped down wordlessly, as he saw Grim reach or the super-weapon which was supposed to have Jesse on the ropes for the entirety of the fight.
    This is where Jesse broke from the scripts and breathed fire.

Gouts of orange flame spewed forth from the Hero's lung and couted the big, bulky cloak, heated up the steel on the full-tang blades and caused Grim to loose his grip and stagger backward.
    He wasn't expecting this.

This wasn't right.
    Jesse darted forward and brought down a heavy overhand cross, breaking Grim's mask and revealing a young, air, and very, very frightened ace underneath.
    Grim staggered away from Jesse's assault, and somewhere in the back of Jess'es mind the relization struck him.

Grim couldn't be more than Fifteen.

Despire this moment of lucidity, a super-speed backed, suer-strength punch hooked into the rangers leather-clad, supernaturally hot abdomen and the ranger flew backwards, impacting the steel saftey barricades, nearly breaking them.
    Jesse advanced upon the conflagrated Ranger and delivered a large, well-telegraphed, and cinematic uppercut to the Ranger's Chin.

Grim flew up and backwards.
    Straight into the water hazard. He struggled to get back onto his eet, but the cloak proved to be too much a hinderance, it tangled up in his limbs and wouldn't let him up.
    Why why why...
    Jesse picked Grim up by the collar and, choking, sputtered his inal words.
    "Jesse, stop... the script."

"Forget the script"
    And then, the ranger flew seaward
    ~~~

A silvery hawk luttered down to an abandoned apartment complex and shape-shifted into the miner, again, and ended up croaching before a dark and cloaked figure.
    "Drake has eliminated Grim Ranger." he reportorted in a soft whisper.

"So it begins."

And so people know, yes, font colours are important. Even the colour-change mid-scene. He's speaking in a totally different voice.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2009-10-26 at 06:05 AM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Elysian Drop Trooper

Starring :

Horngeek as Hans Loewe
    Mooks

Mooks

Chapter I, Prelude
    The Start

Spoiler
    Show

Hey. I guess this means I've bit the bullet on the latest mission. Or maybe I finally got transferred, in the agme augen augmentics room, or I got to settle a planet. Ha. That last one is likely.

Sorry, just wanted to say hi before we got started. So, you've gotten bunk 23-2A. Bottom bunker, like me. Maybe you wanted it, or maybe you're hating it. I know I did the first few weeks when I got moved here. Yeah. E Company. Welcome to hel the party.

Maybe you're a bright and wonderful soldier, plenty of us got here like that. Or maybe you're one of those dunces that thought that E meant Easy like in the Guard code. If youu are the laa latt second one, you might be too dumb to understand what I'm going to tell you here. This is E(Z) Company. Extremely Hazardous/Suicidal. We get the "critical targets."

This is all the paper I have (Uplifting Primer is good for something, eh?) so use the vidtape stuck to the back to see what we've gone through to come to this. There's a vidset in the locker J12-A5. Combination is 34-66-1.

Best Wishes, Elise.

Disclaimer
    Spoiler
    Show

Gamesworkshop is the intellectual creator of the Imperial Guard, the lasgun, lascannon, bolter, storm bolter, Rhino, Chimera, Basilisk, etc. Along with the Tau, Ethereal, Pulse Rifle/Carbine, Khorne, Daemons, Space Marines, etc. As shown/written here, not to say that they exclusively own some of these concepts, terms, or vocabulary, but in Fair Use, I decided to make a list of... "references."
    WH40k? I'm in it? AWESOME!

Yush, this looks like it will be most interesting.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Wherein Stuff gets REAL.

FEATURING:
    Rabbit
    Jesse
    Grim Ranger
    Silver Raptor

Spoiler
    Show
    I took a minuete to relise than Rabbit was sitting at the foot of his bed, but Jesse Drake eventually grokked that she was handing him an amulet.
    "I need to Fight Grim Ranger by the docks? You guys do really love your cliches, don't you?"
    "Not our fault you have all the cliche superpowers, or that Grim has a nautical storyline going at the moment - a storyline YOU ar going to bring a close to. More detaila re inside the envelope, including a list of Grim's abilities, so you can pull your punches right - beat him up, but let him get away. He's... like a puppy dog." Rabbit explained as Jesse read through the briefing.
    ~~~
    It was the appointed hour when Jesse swooped down upon Warehouse Seventeen in all his silver-and-azure glory to drop one of Grim Ranger's hired goons dressed in a black cloak, who landed with a (Rather satsifying, but non-lethal) crumple in front of Grim, himself.
    He was dressed in a volumionous black cloak and holding a pair or black, steel longswords with a white-and-red mask covering the entirty of his face and coated in (waterproofed) leather armour.

Jesse jumped down wordlessly, as he saw Grim reach or the super-weapon which was supposed to have Jesse on the ropes for the entirety of the fight.

Gouts of orange flame spewed forth from the Hero's lung and couted the big, bulky cloak, heated up the steel on the full-tang blades and caused Grim to loose his grip and stagger backward.

This wasn't right.
    Jesse darted forward and brought down a heavy overhand cross, breaking Grim's mask and revealing a young, air, and very, very frightened ace underneath.
    Grim staggered away from Jesse's assault, and somewhere in the back of Jess'es mind the relization struck him.

Despire this moment of lucidity, a super-speed backed, suer-strength punch hooked into the rangers leather-clad, supernaturally hot abdomen and the ranger flew backwards, impacting the steel saftey barricades, nearly breaking them.
    Jesse advanced upon the conflagrated Ranger and delivered a large, well-telegraphed, and cinematic uppercut to the Ranger's Chin.

Straight into the water hazard. He struggled to get back onto his eet, but the cloak proved to be too much a hinderance, it tangled up in his limbs and wouldn't let him up.
    Why why why...

"Forget the script"
    ~~~

A silvery hawk luttered down to an abandoned apartment complex and shape-shifted into the miner, again, and ended up croaching before a dark and cloaked figure.

"So it begins."

And so people know, yes, font colours are important. Even the colour-change mid-scene. He's speaking in a totally different voice.
    Ouch

It seems I got beaten up pretty solidly. Damn.

And I am still woobified! *starts shooting around the place again*

Also, I wanna be in 40k ship! 40k is one of finest settings I have ever seen

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground

Wherein Stuff gets REAL.

FEATURING:
    Rabbit
    Jesse
    Grim Ranger
    Silver Raptor

Spoiler
    Show
    ~~~

This wasn't right.

Why why why...

"Forget the script"
    ~~~

"So it begins."

Um... my bad Grim? That's cool though. I was wondering how he ended up back there, then I read the "newbie mistake" and grinned.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

Something short, before I go to sleep

Moonlight
    Helgraf/Rabbit
    Spoiler
    Show
    He walked amongst the trees, always at the same pace. He never stopped, he never slowed. Nothing chased him, nothing fled from him, nothing saw him.

Except for her.

The moon threw its soft grey light down through the trees, finding the gaps between branches. She watched from the deepest of the shadows as he passed by. And she followed.

As she drew near, she heard him speaking. Dark is light, black is white, The moon watches it all, and to her all is the same. There are no colours in the night. The towns sleep, the wolves hunt, and one little Coney gives in to curiosity.

He turned around then, and stopped. She watched, every muscle tensed to flee, but he only smiled at her.

Always in the darkness, aren't you? Never see the sunlight. Ah, but neither do I. The sun takes such a harsh view on things. He sees things in terms of dark and light, but under the forgiving moon everything is just shades of grey.

Abruptly he turned back around, and strode away at his old pace. Know that my road is long and unceasing. It goes from here until the end of time, and passes beneath the earth as well as above it. Follow if you will, my Coney.

What choice did she have? She followed.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Ettin in the Playground

HVV: I: Interlude:

Spoiler
    Show

Detective's Report: Case 17886:
    Subject name; John Doe: Alias: GRIM RANGER
    Corpse was found underwater, due to an anonymous tip. Cause of death is conjectured to be drowning, following repeated pre-mortum concussive force and burning.
    Investigation is currently being monitored.
    HEROES, VILLIANS, AND VIGILANTIES INCORPORATED - the publicity company - claims to have footage of the beating, featuring a recently-discovered persona, previously believed to be of HERO legal status, and is now being shuffled into VIGILANTE.
    Please pursue and apprehend JESSE DRAKE.

See what I did there?
    I showed the body. This is sa superhero story with the possibility o undead introduced.
    Grim ranger will never be again, but, y'know, I might ressurect his corpse.
    Or something.
    Maybe.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2009-10-26 at 09:04 AM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

14. - Top - End - #1124

AHHHHH! Okay, okay!

But this is the last time I'm making the huge fancy version of this, besides, I'm adding everyone I can think of, even if thier not part of it yet.

---

Elysian Drop Trooper

Starring :

Horngeek as Hans Loewe
    Wolfie as Commisar Vadim Asimov
    Grim Ranger as Trooper Gerold Rothschild
    Jesse Drake as Trooper Joseph Drescher
    Reinholdt as Corporal Richard Herrman
    Thanatos 51-50 as Trooper Tobias Fuches
    Dark Fiddler as Sniper David Fiedler
    Mooks

Destro_Yersul as Commisar Dan O'Connell
    Mooks

Chapter I, Part I
    The Drop

Spoiler
    Show

Author's Note : The first part here is going to be written with a "space German" accent. It's going to be a little bit silly, but the rational is that it's a nonElysian that found the video. You guys get to decide if you like reading it with the mixed up speach, or if you want me to have the viewer 'adjust' so it goes back to normal.
    ======

The swirling black longcoat of the Commisar, drifted as he executed such a sharp turn on his feet, that you would have believed he was on strings. Not that is was unusual for the red-faced man, it was well known that despite being drunk more than half the time, he could go from rowdy and cheerful, to a downright subthermal cold. Following him, he marched down the aisle, the thin steel strip on his heavy boot clacking with each step. He reached the poor trooper, who was struggling with a safety harness.

"You have to link the hooks behind the well like... this." He muttered to the man, who looked like he was already executed. The others around him were smirking. The Elysian Drop Virgin. Embarressing, but fun. "Hey! If you need some more practice, ve could put you in with za little kiddies. Zey would enjoy et!" The struggling man's face deepened, and he sunk into his bench even more. "Sergeant Meister. I expect that man disciplined." "Yes, my Commisar. Right avay." Commisar Vadim turned away, and left the Lander. There was the crunch of a fist meeting nose, and then the chatter picked back up.

The grizzled man sitting next to the rookie slapped him roughly across the shoulders, "Vy do you put up with et, little gull?" The rookie looked up into a face that looked like it had been smashed with a hammer, and sewn back together. "I-I don't vant any trouble." Hans smiled down at the lad, "Well, vhat is your name anyway, gull?" Gull. It was a term for the drop virgins in the Hundred-and-Fourteenth. Even though it was a company of veterans and progidies, the Administratum saw fit to bolster thier numbers with rookies. Probably to meet some blood quota, thought Hans. "Joseph, sehr." The rookie fiddled with his hardness, "Joseph Drescher."

Hans frowned down at him, which had the unfortunate effect of wrinkling the mess of scars, "Vich hive are you from?" "Baslirin South, sehr." Hans nodded, and smacked Joseph's back again, "Baslirin. Zat was where the uprisings vere a few years, ago. And stop it vis tha sehr, I am simply Trooper Loewe. Or Hans." The rookie had nodded at the mention of the uprisings, and mechanically nodded again for the sir.

The commisar had hooked himself into a seat, when the hard chords of the Elysian Anthem began to play over the rattling noise. "Sons of Elysia! The filthy Xenos, Tau have taken a world of the Imperium, murdered it's citizens, destroyed thier homes. They look to take one of the Emperor's worlds for thier own! Will we watch from above?" The responding chorus was as loud as it had been for the Orks, the traitors, the Eldar, or the seperatists, hundreds of times, echoing in the dark spatters of blood on the ancient grilled floor of the lander, and it's cathedral support beams. "No! We Drop Right In!"

There was a series of thumps as restraining bolts blew, and the men were sealed into the tubes. Much like thier cousins in space combat, these manned torpedos were designed to fly as a missle and strike the ground with resounding force, even after braking to insure the man inside wouldn't be paste'd. Joseph got a last look at Hans before the shield snapped into place, the veteran was holding a rocket tube, nestling it into padding. The only thing he could think of was, I never want to end up like that. And then the world was gone.

Actually, the tube had simply been dropped from the ship at sonic speeds, and the world was now below them. Hundreds of drops rained from the sky, created a glittering wave of durasteel. Segeant Meister lived for this rush. The atmosphere tore at the pod, he could hear as the air itself was ripped asunder by thier descent, and he knew that once he finally hit the ground, there would be his brothers, ready to kill the xenos.

Tau. He had fought them before on Meridil, and a short stint in Medusa. They were a force that claimed to be fluid, and even had skimmer tanks more mobile than the best Leman Russ, but thier lines were so finely structured. The filth liked having places to slide back and keep defensive lines. Man, had no need of straight borders and edges. As long as they held. It was a weakness to try and have perfect lines. It opened them up like flowers to men like the Elysians. Leo would have been proud to know that when his pod landed, it had struck exactly atop a Tau scout.

The first loss on Hillinsworld occured in the skies. The hissing railshot of the Tau missed more times than not, firing at the pods, and some shots simply skipped off the durasteel at such ranges. Commisar Vadim had no such luck. The shaped piece of magnetic metal tore straight through his pod, slicing off the bottom with surgical precision, and took his feet with it. Some godly act of strength, and the strong harness kept him in the ruins of the tube as it spiralled madly through the air, and left him safe up until it struck the ground and bounced wildly, flinging the mangled corpse out of the restraint with both of his shoulder pulverized. There was enough momentum left that the spin of the lander flung him into the Tau, some hundreds of yards away.
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-10-26 at 10:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Elysian Drop Trooper

Starring :

Horngeek as Hans Loewe
    Mooks

Mooks

Chapter I, Prelude
    The Start

Spoiler
    Show

Best Wishes, Elise.

Disclaimer
    Spoiler
    Show

AWESOME! 40K SHIP WITH ME IN IT!
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Something short, before I go to sleep

Moonlight
    Helgraf/Rabbit
    Spoiler
    Show
    He walked amongst the trees, always at the same pace. He never stopped, he never slowed. Nothing chased him, nothing fled from him, nothing saw him.

Except for her.

The moon threw its soft grey light down through the trees, finding the gaps between branches. She watched from the deepest of the shadows as he passed by. And she followed.

As she drew near, she heard him speaking. Dark is light, black is white, The moon watches it all, and to her all is the same. There are no colours in the night. The towns sleep, the wolves hunt, and one little Coney gives in to curiosity.

He turned around then, and stopped. She watched, every muscle tensed to flee, but he only smiled at her.

Always in the darkness, aren't you? Never see the sunlight. Ah, but neither do I. The sun takes such a harsh view on things. He sees things in terms of dark and light, but under the forgiving moon everything is just shades of grey.

Abruptly he turned back around, and strode away at his old pace. Know that my road is long and unceasing. It goes from here until the end of time, and passes beneath the earth as well as above it. Follow if you will, my Coney.

What choice did she have? She followed.
    Very nice, Destro.
    I like it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh, I like what your doing Thanatos. And EleventhHour, I liked that. I don't know if you wanted us to read the entire passage with a German accent, but I went ahead and did anyways. Unfortunately, I discovered proof I've been watching/reading too much a lot of super hero comedy lately, cause this
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    "Vich hive are you from?"
    I imagined myself dressed in a giant bee suit, serving some villain.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    Heh, I like what your doing Thanatos. And EleventhHour, I liked that. I don't know if you wanted us to read the entire passage with a German accent, but I went ahead and did anyways. Unfortunately, I discovered proof I've been watching/reading too much a lot of super hero comedy lately, cause this

I imagined myself dressed in a giant bee suit, serving some villain.
    Warhammer... Um. I guess an explaination is in order ;

A hive city.

Take New York City. Double it. And double it again.
    Now pile two New Yorks on top. Don't pay attention if some buildings tumble sideways. Now add nuclear waste, mutants, and hundreds of angsty gang members and Super SWAT. At the very bottom, if it's an old world, add Dark Age of Technology stuff that's forgotten and running power through the city.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

A hive city.

Now pile two New Yorks on top. Don't pay attention if some buildings tumble sideways. Now add nuclear waste, mutants, and hundreds of angsty gang members and Super SWAT. At the very bottom, if it's an old world, add Dark Age of Technology stuff that's forgotten and running power through the city.
    Yup, that sounds like Warhammer 40K. I know a limited amount of the concept of the story. I'm on a need-to-know basis.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

A hive city.

That's good to know. I figured they wouldn't be bee soldiers anyways. The Hivemaster's my villain anyways.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos 51-50 as Trooper Tobias Fuches
    Oh, please tell me I was rejected by whatever the Adeptus Astartes have for a recruting guy, after being secretly monitored by them, and then uncerminously shuffled into the Guard and then served a tour of duty with an artillery battalion as a store-keeper in stark contrast to my abilities before being shuffled into the faceless masses o infantry and looked over and rejected for the Commisar's personal Aide or being too zealous and I have an amazing propensity to not draw guard duty when the fighting breaks out so I'm always cooling my heels in the hab dome before the fighting starts and it always ends beore the chimera I get in gets to the fight?
    Because that would be hilarious and par or the course with the Imperial Guard.

I'mma shut up in spewing my nonsense, now.

/may or may not commence singing of "The Litany Of Repetivitvly And Obsesevily Cleaning Everyone Else's Rifle
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

22. - Top - End - #1132

Oh, please tell me I was rejected by whatever the Adeptus Astartes have for a recruting guy, after being secretly monitored by them, and then uncerminously shuffled into the Guard and then served a tour of duty with an artillery battalion as a store-keeper in stark contrast to my abilities before being shuffled into the faceless masses o infantry and looked over and rejected for the Commisar's personal Aide or being too zealous and I have an amazing propensity to not draw guard duty when the fighting breaks out so I'm always cooling my heels in the hab dome before the fighting starts and it always ends beore the chimera I get in gets to the fight?
    Because that would be hilarious and par or the course with the Imperial Guard.

I'mma shut up in spewing my nonsense, now.

/may or may not commence singing of "The Litany Of Repetivitvly And Obsesevily Cleaning Everyone Else's Rifle
    You missed the part where you were temporarily a Captain, but got demoted for not having enough troopers die against an Ork WAAAGH, and then spent a few months being tortured by Dark Eldar after being captured on the only two week vacation you'd recieved in the last ten years, and were rescued by random Seperatists, that were killed when they got to the next hive city by a bunch of Arbites that thought you were a prisoner, and then you were sentenced as a heretic by the Inquisition, and spent a few weeks in a Penal Legion, until miswritten paperwork got you transferred.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ettin in the Playground

That was a bad month day.
    I try to forget about it.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2009-10-26 at 12:37 PM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

It's been 1 week since I posted the last part of my story and I feel I owe you guys the next part. For those of you who haven't read it and would like to start, here is part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, and part 5 respectively. And for the moment you guys are truely waiting for, on to part 6!

-Cast-
    Vulion
    Cristo Meyers
    Slayer Draco
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    Cristo? Come in, Cristo! Dammit, Cristo Meyers, respond to me!

Oh, uh, sorry Vulion.

What happened Cristo? You stopped talking to me for some reason. You're never speechless!

Something just happened out there and I don't know what. Do you have anything to tell me about the 'Not exactly' reinforcements?

We have no idea who they are or where they come from, but it seems they are on our side. Could you see if your troops are able to help them at all?

I'm not putting anyone that I have taken command of in a dangerous position!

What do you mean dangerous?! Were fighting a freaking WAR here, Cristo!!

You said you don't know who these people are! I will go and find out why they have interest in assisting us!

But, Cristo! Wh- Cristo turns off the Walkie-Talkie and looks around at the scared faces of his troops.

Private Slayer Draco, come here.

Startled, one of the privates walks up to Cristo. What, sir?

Cristo shoves the Walkie-Talkie into Draco's hand. You just made Corporal, congratulations.

Wh-what?

I'm going out there and seeing what is happening. Should anything happen to me, then you're in charge, you got that?

B-But sir! I-I do- Cristo turns before Corporal Slayer Draco could finish and hurries to the foot of the stairs.

He approaches the foot of the stairs and looks out. But the dust is too thick that he couldn't see anything.

Sergant Cristo?! I don't think- Cristo cuts him off.

Cristo was just then hearing the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs toward his troops. He made hand signs to get them quickly into position, guns drawn and waited to spring the trap. He noticed that the footsteps had a metalic clank to each step but put that thought out of his mind. A few seconds later, the dark silhouette of someone appeared in the dust.

Cristo gave the order and the squad opened fire on the figure. However, sparks appeared on the figure and the bullets had no effect. Then emerged a robotic humanoid soldier. It had an automatic rifle in it's hands with the tip of the muzzle glowing blue. The Metallic was in battle ready stance as it looked around the room. Cristo soldiers stopped firing and watched this figure cautiously. The machine then located Cristo and approached him, ignoring the sound of the guns pointing at it as it went.

'Sergant Cristo Meyers?' It asked in a robotic voice.

Um... Yes. It then turned and walked back up the stairs. Hey! I'm talking to you! Come back here! He quickly follows the machine.

'We have a report that Cristo Meyers was found with some troops close to our front.'

Get the Tarotank to deploy it's forces around where Cristo is. He will likely have some injured. Then have all forces deploy and advance.

Silverraptor frowned in annoyance. He disliked having to fight along side the other nations since they used troops instead of machines. They always had some flaw or another, the major one was the time delay on giving orders. With his army, his orders were recieved and understood instantly.

'Anything else, sir?'

Yes. Have the Tarotanks fire their rockets here. He takes his left index finger and points to all the street entrances to the city on the enemies side of the field. When he touches it, the area glows red and pulse outward. I want them to keep firing their rockets even if they wipe out all enemy units in the area. The explosion from the rockets will throw up so much dust into the area that it will provid soft cover for our troops.

'Sir, Vulion will not be too happy with that tactic.'

Vulion can just suck on it. If he doesn't appreciate me throwing out the enemy that wants him destroyed, regardless of a little structural damage I may cause, that's his problem.

The next part will take a while to explain it all. So enjoy what I give you. And I will try to update more frequently this week.

Edit: Why does it seem that I kill the mood and conversation whenever I update the story? It's probably just in my head, but still...
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-26 at 01:58 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Ettin in the Playground

All in your head, mate. All in your head.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

All in your head, mate. All in your head.
    Ok, *whew* I was worried there for a second. But where is everybody?

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry, guys, I was totally dragged off to a Star Wars convention in Plano, Texas, unexpectedly.
    And when I say unexpectedly, I mean very, very unexpectedly. I mean, like, my friends came into my house, quietly threw some of my clothes into a bag and kidnapped me.
    But it was fun.
    Rabbit oggled some Mandalorians and Boba Fetts and Clone Troopers (I like men in armor >>)
    Anyways, reviiiiiiiewwwws
    Than: Uhoh. Not good. Badness.
    Breakin' the rules, and stuff. Good to see this continue.
    Ele: I don't actually know anything about 40K, but this was pretty cool anyways ^^
    Des: Very nice. Very haunting, I think. The imagery, anyways. You're so very good at interactions.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Than: Uhoh. Not good. Badness.
    Breakin' the rules, and stuff. Good to see this continue.
    The plot accelerates rapidly from here on out. Hang on.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ogre in the Playground

*sees the 40k ships*

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!

I'm a Commissar!!!

*squeees while shooting Xenos Scum*

And no, I don't care that I died. <.<
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-10-26 at 05:52 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground

Missed out on the 40k ship. Ah well, it was a fun read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.