New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1631323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1454
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

DD, You may use Nameless.

EDIT: Yay, too late.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-11-01 at 03:48 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kara and DD: Please include Dirky, as he has been left out lately.

Also, for Cristo on his birthday, whether he wants it or not.
    Cristo Birthday Ship 2009 starring Brandi/Cristo/Mordokai
    Spoiler
    Show
    There was a knock on the door to the cramped apartment. Cristo sighed and got up, grumbling about "inferiors" and "damned kids" and "not able to get any work done". Really, it was just his usual birthday grump. He always made plans, they fell through, it was a big disappointment, blah blah blah. He wondered whether his brother Mordokai had set up something like last year, with the stripper who turned out to have relationship issues and spent half the night crying about her problems. Or the year before when he ordered a donkey instead of a donkey pinata. Gods take him, he loved the silly boy, despite his lacking mental faculties.

Running a hand through his hair out of habit, Cristo opened the door. Outside was a large cake, decorated with bright pink icing. The words "Happy Birthday Cristo Meyers!" were written in lacy lettering on the side. "Pink. Of course. Thanks, 'kai." Despite himself, Cristo found the beginnings of a smile start to tug at his lips. He noticed that the massive cake was on a wheeled cart and stooped to grab its lead and bring it inside. It barely fit through the door, and Cristo had to grunt to pull it. "What, did he bake a giant file inside?" Finally, he got it rolling and realized that the wooden entryway was too short and narrow to leave the cake there and close the door. So unless he wanted nosy neighbors - or worse! well-wishers - peeking into his place, he was going to have to move it. Pulling at the lead again, he reached the edge of the carpet, and the wheels caught on the slightly raised surface. Bracing himself, grunting again, he tugged...and suddenly the cart was much lighter. As it pulled free of the cake and Cristo saw the pink monstrosity topple backwards, he was surprised to hear it squeak in alarm. Kicking the door closed and eyeing the pile o' cake warily, Cristo poked at a section in the middle that seemed to be shifting and groaning with his toe.

A girl climbed free of the mess, icing and bits of cake caught in her hair, sticking to her skin. But it didn't take Cristo long to recognize her - Brandi. Groaning again, this time teasing, he rolled his eyes. "I should have known. What are you DOING here? I thought you were off on some island somewhere." Brandi pulled a chunk of pastry from her hair and let it drip onto the floor with the rest of the mess. Grinning, she tried to wipe the stuff off her, but just succeeded in smearing it. It was just about then that Cristo noticed the skimpy bikini and turned red in the face. "And what are you doing in THAT?! It's November in Chicago - you got a death wish?"

Brandi giggled and impulsively stepped forward to hug Cristo, covering him in cake before he had a chance to resist. "Island or not, did you really think I was gonna miss your birthday, you old fart?" She grinned widely, green eyes peeking out from under a mess of hair and cake. "And I'm your present. You can thank-"

"Yeah, Mordokai. I know."

The curvy brunette grinned, then hugged herself. "You're right, though. This is NOT the right outfit for this town. And my cake-mobile didn't exactly come with a closet. Got anything I can borrow?"

Cristo nodded and sighed, smiling despite himself. "So let me get this right. It's MY birthday, and YOU want something from ME?"

Brandi winked and nodded, little bits of cake flying as she did. "Yep, that sounds about right."

Cristo snorted, then waved her back towards the back rooms, his private sanctum. "Typical. Alright, but first you have to shower, before you track any more of this mess through here. It might be a craphole, but it's MY craphole, and I don't feel like redecorating in pastels just yet."

Brandi giggled and followed, eyes wide and eager. "OK, so how about I shower, help you clean up, we go to my hotel so I can get dressed, we go out and celebrate? That was the plan. Meet up with Mordy and party." At the doorframe, she spun and shimmied a little at the birthday boy. "Wanna get in here with me?"

"Brandi, how many times have I told you..." Cristo's voice took on a warning, corrective tone.

Brandi giggled and waved it away. "Just kidding. Sorta. I know better."

Cristo nodded a bit. "Might as well go out, since you came so far to surprise me."

Brandi beamed a smile as she stepped into the bathroom. "So you were surprised?!" She clapped with glee.

Cristo's face didn't change. "No. I figured one of you would do something stupid like that." He swung the door closed and listened for the shower to turn on before he allowed himself to smirk.
    -------------------------
    After finding only an old t-shirt and boxers that Brandi had to roll up several times to make fit, the pair cleaned up the mess from the cake, laughing and joking like they always had, occasionally smearing a bit of icing on one another "accidentally". It was like old times, before work and life and distance got in the way. But after finishing the work, the pair decided they were too tired to go out. Cristo broke out his collection of cheesy horror movies, and they curled up on the couch together, snuggling and poking each other playfully.

After a while, Brandi's cell phone rang. She picked it up - Cristo didn't ask where she'd hidden it in that teeny bikini - grinned, and turned it off. "Three guesses."
    "Mordokai?"
    "Yep."
    "Figures."
    It wasn't long after that Cristo's phone began ringing. Brandi reached over him to turn it off without even checking the caller ID. She grinned at Cristo as she sat back down.
    "What if that was someone I wanted to talk to?"
    Brandi raised an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. "And who might that be? You never wanna talk to anyone."
    "Good point. Shut up and watch the movie."
    When the apartment phone rang, they ignored it. The answering machine picked up. "Hey bro, I'd ask what you're doing, but considering Brandy's in town and neither of you is answering the phone, I can guess." Loud, obnoxious kissing sounds filled the air.
    Cristo and Brandi, both blushing furiously, raced to shut the thing off. Cristo got there first and turned back to Brandi, who settled back into her spot. "Remind me to do something truly terrible to him later."
    Brandi mock-saluted. "Got it."

They snuggled for a while longer, and it would be a point of contention for quite a while who fell asleep in who's arms, exactly. But at some point, on the couch, they both succumbed to slumber.
    --------------------------------------------
    When Cristo woke in the morning, Brandi was gone, the door carefully locked behind her. Reaching up, he felt something sticky on his lips, and when his fingers came away, they were stained with her favorite shade of glittery pink gloss. Groaning - he hated the stuff - he sat up and found the note.

If you're wondering where your present is, I'm gone. And before you get all selfish and whiny and materialistic, think about how much it cost me to get up there and see you. Happy birthday, Cris. I love ya.

Despite himself, he smiled, and even found himself humming the rest of the day.
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2009-11-02 at 01:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice Dirk.
    Clever Mordokai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ogre in the Playground

Loved it, Dirky.

Your talent for the ship is something I have missed more than anything...

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

The day has come where it has become obvious. I can deny putting it off any longer! Part 8. As usual, here's part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, and part 7. Now to get this part 8 on the road.

Cast-
    Vulion
    Cristo Meyers
    EleventhHour
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    You what?!

Yes, I almost died here.

And your saying that it wasn't a person who saved you, but a machine?!

Yes, I saw it myself. Everything in this army is robotic. Not one living person is among them.

That's awesome.

Shhh. And what are they doing now Cristo?

They seem to be advancing. They're firing alot of rockets and damaging everything in front of them.

WHAT?! Vulion squints through the glass and and sure enough, he could see clouds of dust in multiple area of his city. Dammit! It doesn't do any good if they defeat the enemy if they destroy us in the process!

They probably have a strategy sir. And it's not like any of the rockets have hit our troops by mistake.

That's because most of our troops are already dead. The only people with leadership positions out there now is a Cristo and a Draco.

We can still hear you through the walkie-talkie, you know!

Vulion looks and sure enough, his finger was still on the mic. button. From behind him, EleventhHour snickers.

A sweep of his fingers to the right in the mouse sphere shifted the holographic map to show the enemy fighters and the ships. Launch all Rapofighters. Keep them submerged until they are under the enemy, then have them surface and destroy.

'That's always your same tactic, sir.'

I know. I just like saying it.

'Very well. Deploying Rapofighters.' From under the ships in the holographic map, multiple fighter shaped objects drop off and start moving quickly, underwater, towards the enemies fighters.

The AA guns better be ready in case. This is going to be hell for them.

-----------------

Rapofighter 3 was gliding through the water at breakneck speed. It's sonar detected the enemy fighters heading toward the Battle Command. It tapped into the frequency of the fighters, spying on their conversation.

'-ember, we want these guys feeling the hurt! Anyone who doesn't have an empty payload of missles will be personally executed from the General himself! Anyone not understand that?!'

"SIR, NO SIR!" came the yell from the other fighters.

'Good. Now get into bombarding formation.'

"Sir! I see something in the water! Multiple objects heading towards us! I can't really make it out..."

'It looks like the shadows of fighters. But they're coming towards us... What is going-'

At once, all Rapofighters surfaced out of the water, shooting straight up, each intercepting one fighter or another. Just before they met, they eached transformed into 2 and a half story humanoid figures. Each having several missles attached in various spots. The two wing tips of each Rapofighter came together at it's right hand and a yellow electricity charged into it, causing the tips to glow in the shape of a curved sword. Small propulsion engines sprang into life, keeping each Rapofighter airborne.

Rapofighter 3 met the fighter that was taking lead and managed to take it's left hand and grab onto the fighter as it was passing. It moved it's ocular lens to see into the cockpit of this fighter. The radio tap was still working.

'HOLY S**T! WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS!! BREAK FORMATION, NOW!! REPEAT, BREAK FORMA-'

Rapofighter 3 struck it's sword right into the cockpit, vaporizing it into a burned degree of red hot metal. Then taking it's makeshift feet, it pushed itself off of the enemy fighter, breaking it in 2, and propelled itself into the midst of the other enemy fighters.

It grabbed another fighter and tore it apart. Cutting through 2 more completely with it's sword, another fighter passed by it. It revealed a cannon from it's left hand and fired it like a machine gun, ripping the fighter to shreads.

Amidst the confusion and chaos, the remaining enemy fighters began to break formation as the Rapofighters continued to pick them off. Several panicked completely and started to retreat. Rapofighter 3 transformed back into fighter mode and chased after 4 enemy fighters. It managed to lock onto 2 of them and fired missles which each struck, destroying the fighters. Through the chaotic conversation on the radio, it heard the specific conversation of these fighters.

"It's right behind us! We not going to make it! Someone get this thing off!"

^I'm right behind it now! Just about to lock on!^

Rapofighter 3 detected another enemy fighter behind it. Quickly it transformed back to it's humanoid form, turned around, fired a missle directly into the fighter chasing it, transformed back to it's fighter mode, and shot down another of the 2 in front of it. It then proceeded to chase the other fighter until it got within range to lock on. Throughout the Rapofighters, most were engaged in similar pursuits.

---------------

'I told you the Rapofighters could handle it. Not one casualty.'

I never said they couldn't. I just said that the Moral Justifiers are suicidal in their attacks sometimes.

'But all enemy fighters are retreating.'

Don't sound smug. You're not registering the enemy properly. Look. On the holographic map, 3 enemy fighters escaped the chaos and were proceeding straight for them.

'You were right again, sir. Firing AA guns.'

Flashes of blue streaks emerged from the ships, aiming for the 3 fighters that broke through. 2 of the fighters were immidiately destroyed, but the third managed to launch a missle towards the area Silverraptor was, before it too was consumed.

Quickly calculating, all the guns repositioned it's fire immidiately, trying to intercept the missle as it streaked forward. Finally, it was struck and exploded in mid-air.

'Missle destroyed. Distance was aprox. 438 yards.'

Really? He replied in a bored voice, scratching his left ear. They got 24 yards closer this time.

'Enemy fighters in full retreat. All rapofighters are in pursuit.'

Tell them once they destroy them, meet up and provide ground forces with air support. Are our troops almost in position?

'Yes sir. But why do you want them to be in this tight formation?'

As I said earlier, the Moral Justifiers rule command through fear. That is their one weakness and only strategy I need.

Alright done. Back to the action. Place your comments people.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

>>

<<

I miss you guys.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

You really should post more often...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Silverraptor - Heh. Watch those Walkie-talkies! They'll do that to you.

@ TwoBitWriter - Miss you too. Especially since ships need to be written.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Adapted from a chat conversation/NaNo thing:

Fiends in the Halls
    Starring: Magtok
    Spoiler
    Show
    I spent the day behind my desk in the small office I had set up in what used to be the woman’s den. She had left me, but had let me keep her apartment when she moved. It made a nice hideaway when I didn’t want to be at my own apartment and the office was too busy to get any serious work down. Not that I had had serious work for some time. Jobs for detectives had become scarce lately. I remember that the night had started out normal enough, but that an air of unease had hung around the city for hours preceding the inevitable sundown and the shifting of the city from its cheerful sunny mood to its nocturnal form. Like a werewolf, it made the change from civilized creation to unbridled beast during the metamorphosing twilight hours. But that night had been different. There was something else in the air. The vaguest hints of the terror that was waiting to pounce upon the otherwise peaceful metropolis as soon as the protective rays of the sun had vanished behind the last of the stoic buildings that guarded the west wall of the city from night’s waiting claws.

As the moonless darkness settled over the city, I settled back into my desk chair in preparation for another night of troubled sleep and unrestful readiness. As my eyes closed against the warm glow of my desk light, the sound of distant sirens filtered in through my half open window. Another busy night getting a head start, I thought to myself as the welcoming grasp of sleep reach up to cradle me in its waiting arms.

I awoke with a start some hours later to some unknown sound in the distance. My consciousness rose to its normal state of expectant readiness even as the sleep was being swept beneath the carpet of my mind. The first thing that struck me was the darkness that had settles into place, as if it belonged there and had been biding its time to takes it place upon its rightful throne. The lights had died in my room. I groaned aloud and sat forward, flicking the switch on my desk lamp a few times, testing it knowing full well it wasn’t the lamp that was broken. I sighed and rose my chair, pausing on my feet as my senses came back on full ready and my instincts kicked in. Something wasn’t right. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but my gut was telling me that silence would prove the key to my survival from whatever unearthly state had fallen over the city.

Another day, another horrifying escape from a darklit hell.

My thoughts were joking, but they would soon prove to be far too true. I grabbed my three best friends from the desk draw; Lighty, Shooty, and Drinky. Smokey came along for the ride, though we were on tenuous terms at best, of late. I turned my electric torch on and shone it across the room slowly, taking in the familiar room I operated out of. Messy, cluttered, my home away from home. The bodies of Drinky's family lay scattered across the floor. They died for a noble cause, but there was no time to dwell on that now. Bigger fish to fry. Besides, Drinky would be joining them soon enough, no doubt.

I made my way slowly to the door, easing it open a crack and peering into the darkened hall beyond. No movement, though it appeared the blackout was not limited to my small office. It made my unease deepen.

Wonder who forgot to pay the electric this month.

My voice was a whisper, but it still felt like my words had violated some form of sacred pact between the building and the inky black that had filled it so completely. I eased the door open enough to slip through, closing it silently behind me, and flashed my light across the deserted hallway. It could just be a blackout, but my gut told me it was something far more sinister. It felt wrong somehow, as if I had fallen asleep in one world and woken in another. Or perhaps the world had shifted somehow while I slumbered. I took a draught of Drinky before setting the old fellow on the floor in front of my closed door.

Guard the door buddy, I'll be right back.

The last words I would ever say to him. He watched me with his half peeled label and a longing look of wanting me to either take him with me or return with him to my room and spend the remainder of the night enjoying his company. I cocked Shooty and made my way down the hallway to the top of the stairs. Mine was the only occupied room apartment on that floor. A mixed blessing to be sure. Probably the only reason I wasn’t ended in my sleep. Another mixed blessing.

The feeling of unease had been building steadily and finally grew to a point where I could put a name to what was so absolutely wrong. The building was silent. Too silent. My neighbors were never so considerate as to shut up for as long as a minute. But there was not a peep coming from below me. And more disturbing, it slowly dawned on me, there was no sound issuing in from the streets outside the building. Slowly I crept my way down the stairs, mindful of every creaking step. Lighty flickered briefly, coming back on just in time to illuminate a flash of movement at the bottom of the stairs. I froze. Still no sounds. I briefly considered going back, but steadied my nerves. There had been something about the flash I had seen. Something that sat sickly in the pit of my stomach. Warily I made my way further downward, pausing at the foot of the stairs to cast the light across the floor, looking for whatever or whoever it had been that I had seen. There was nothing in the corridor, nor any trace of what is might have been. I considered briefly simply continuing onward for the first floor, but my gut told me it would be a bad idea to let whatever it was I had seen be above me. Resolving to handle this mystery before making my way down the remaining five floors to the street level, I took a deep breath and pressed onward. Biting my lip and cursing my bad luck, I stepped out into the hallway and made my way slowly along the line of closed doors. I paused briefly at each one, testing the knobs. They were all locked; all but the last one on the row. The door creaked open slightly in my hand. I glanced over my shoulder, trying to shake the rising feeling of being stalked. I shone the light into the crack of the doorway and slowly pushed it open further.

I stopped and Shooty and Lighty came dangerously close to falling from my hand. The floor was soaked red. I took a stunned step into the apartment and flashed the light across blood splattered walls. To the day the image of that first discovery remains seared into my mind’s eye. It did little to prepare me, however, for the horrors I was about to encounter. Slowly I moved the torchlight from one side of the small apartment to the other. The smell was horrifying and my mind briefly registered an unsettling noise from deeper within. The circle of light fell on a misshapen pile further into the room and my head spun. I had to redirect the light before my brain could fully register what it had been seeing. I prayed that the act that had created that unholy shape had been swift and merciful, thought later discoveries would cast that hope from my mind.

A soft growl issued from off to my left, causing me to spin and nearly lose my balance on the wet carpet. My heart raced but the light of my electric torch failed to illuminate the source of the growl. My grip on Shooty tightened and my eyes strained into the darkness at the furthest edge of the light. A flash of movement prompted a gunshot that shocked my ears and brought on a piercing howl followed by the mad scrambling of unnatural limbs across the floor somewhere out of sight. I backed towards the door, a dreadful realization coming over me all of a sudden. One that would not find words for a few moments yet. I searched for the thing that was in the room with me. The thing that had painted this room with inhuman gore. Another sound from somewhere close by. My instincts saved me yet again. I spun to my right and barely managed to pull the trigger in time, shooting whatever monster was at the far end of the clawed hand that filled my vision out of the stifling darkness of the blood soaked apartment. There was a sickening thud that was drowned out by the panicked cry that escaped my throat. I caught only the briefest glimpse of the felled beast as I ducked out the door and closed it tight behind me.

My head swam and my heart raced furiously. My breath came in panting gasps as I reeled with the knowledge of what I had been in a closed room with. It was dead. I repeated that to myself over and over. Nothing could have survived the wound I had seen my shot inflicted upon its head. As I stood in the darkness of the hallway, a sudden and overwhelming dread settled into the pit of my stomach. The revelation I had shunted before came over me like a wave of dread. The shot of my gun had been deafening in the small room, but the entire building was so horrendously silent. Surely anything in here would have heard it, and the cries of both me and the thing I had slain. I checked the chamber of my gun. Three rounds. Did I have more in my desk? Would it matter in the end? Surely if there was more than a handful of those monsters... God forbid there was any more of those things.

A sound jerked my head back towards the far end of the hallway, in the direction of the stairs. I regretted having left Drinky behind; we could have comforted each other in our final moments. I cast the light of my torch into the chocking black, praying I wouldn't see anything; fearing I would. Hints of slight movement on the edge of the light confirmed my worst suspicions. I narrowed my eyes. Shooty clicked in preparation and I took a single step forward. A rising scream filled my lungs as Lighty seized, breaking under the pressure of his most important job, flickering and dyeing, throwing me into eternal darkness with the fiends at the end of the hall.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    *grabs DD*
    *slams into the wall*
    *kisses passionately*
    NO. NOWS!This message designed as a disturbing mini-ship.
    To the- wait, we're already here... Also I missed the white text, but a mini-ship is not enough! I will have to extend it!
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

11. - Top - End - #1211

Jacklu - wow, very dark, yet clever. I really enjoyed it. MOAR!

Toobs - come back to us. Heed the siren call of teh Shipping...
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!

12. - Top - End - #1212

Wow... A lot more people want in my fic that I originally intended. I think, in that light, I'm going to make most of you students because it'll be easier to incorporate more people then.

Although I think I've got a special place for a few of you... /evil laughter. If I should now anything in lieu of this change, please let me know kids.

Has a NEW new art thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    "Rule 1: If it doesn't have obvious boobies, it's male."
    - "A Guide to Kara" by Nameless.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Titan in the Playground

No I'm good. Do any sick and twisted thing you want. I don't really care. I even killed myself in my first ship!
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Kuro View Post
    Wow... A lot more people want in my fic that I originally intended. I think, in that light, I'm going to make most of you students because it'll be easier to incorporate more people then.

Although I think I've got a special place for a few of you... /evil laughter. If I should now anything in lieu of this change, please let me know kids.
    Will there be fire?

15. - Top - End - #1215

Will there be fire?
    There will be... +counts off characters on her fingers+ Yes. Yes there will be.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Kuro View Post
    There will be... +counts off characters on her fingers+ Yes. Yes there will be.
    Sweet.
    *holds up a lighter*
    Fire makes everything better. e_o

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm suddenly tempted to light Nameless' hair on fire, to check that theory...

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    I'm suddenly tempted to light Nameless' hair on fire, to check that theory...
    Appart from that. >.>

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Troll in the Playground

We need to do it to verify your claims.

FOR SCIENCE!
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed. We must.

FOR SCIENCE!
    Nameless/Kara
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, how do you feel, Mr. Nameless? Kara adjusted her glasses and peered down at the man before her. He hadn't given a name, but test subjects were never required to do so.

Well, fine, actually. What's supposed to happen? Suddenly the nameless man's hair burst into flame, and Kara smiled.

That was. So, how do you feel?

The only answer was screaming and flailing, as he futilely tried to put out the flames.

I'll take that as 'terrible'. She pulled out a pen and made a tick on her clipboard. Test concluded. Next!

I'm pretty sure both of you have given permission, but I didn't check. If either of you has a problem with this, I'll take it down.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Indeed. We must.

FOR SCIENCE!
    Nameless/Kara
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, how do you feel, Mr. Nameless? Kara adjusted her glasses and peered down at the man before her. He hadn't given a name, but test subjects were never required to do so.

Well, fine, actually. What's supposed to happen? Suddenly the nameless man's hair burst into flame, and Kara smiled.

That was. So, how do you feel?

The only answer was screaming and flailing, as he futilely tried to put out the flames.

I'll take that as 'terrible'. She pulled out a pen and made a tick on her clipboard. Test concluded. Next!

I'm pretty sure both of you have given permission, but I didn't check. If either of you has a problem with this, I'll take it down.
    No! not my hair! I only just baught some black hair dye today! ._.

22. - Top - End - #1222

I approve. Awesome drabble.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Troll in the Playground

Rabbit is writing ships again.
    Like she's supposed to.
    And you can all thank her newly rediscovered Star Wars nerdiness for this. And the silly Clone Wars fanfiction she's been reading >>

Storming the Citadel
    Thanatos/Rabbit
    Spoiler
    Show
    The city was smoldering, the rampant fires that had devoured abandoned houses and the rotting bodies of the living dead long since died out. The dark smoke was a contrast to the pure clouds that drifted against the constant night sky of the Dead Queen's Citadel, illuminated by a bright, full moon, and the air was surprisingly still, void of any sound, any reason to believe life extended anywhere past his own body.
    And Thanatos was beginning to doubt that maybe it did, as he ascended the glass stairway, watching the view of the damage to the entire city become more and more evident, more visible, as he climbed ever higher.
    His legs dragged, body exhausted from all the fighting, all the slicing and chopping and shorts stabs he had made with his rapier to the undead that had flooded the civilian world below. Each step was just one more example of physical exertion, and each lift of his feet was his own personal battle, in the middle of such a large scale battle affecting the entire countryside.
    Thanatos had almost convinced himself that there would be no end to the sprawling staircase, that perhaps it was enchanted, or he was hallucinating, or that the icy queen at the top of the steps had already killed him, and this was his damnation for being unable to stop her and her massacre, when, finally, he took that last step and tripped, for there was no more staircase for him to ascend.
    And a dark, deep laughter broke that deadly, corpse-like silence.
    "It took you long enough, didn't it?"
    She layed across a glassy throne, her skirted legs drooping over the crystaline arm rest. Everything about her suggested a languid victory, right down to her smuggly grinning hazel eyes.
    Without words, Thanatos sheathed his rapier, taking a few tentative steps forward, his eyes still on the Dead Queen.She frowned, having had expected something in the way of a retort.
    "Well?" Her voice was snippy, impatient. "I have won. What do you have to say?"
    The swordsman smiled wryly, giving a gentlemanly bow.
    "We said it would happen one day, didn't we? And we both know what happens now."
    The Necromantic Hatter's crimson lips turned upward, and she fidgeted in her high backed glass chair, tumbling slightly so that she sat straight up, heavy,clunky leather boots hitting the floor with a twang.
    Always so dramatic
    "Thanatos, be my consort."
    "Without a second thought. Though, you know-"
    She stopped him, a white gloved hand, stained with the juices of the decaying dead that were her trade, her army, her livelihood.
    "You'll be working a resistance behind my back, I know. But I'll-"
    It was Thanatos's turn to interrupt, and Rabbit, for once, dutifully obeyed.
    "You'll be watching my every move, waiting for a slip-up as I order your assasins to kill your corrupt senators. I know."
    The two grinned horribly as Thanatos closed the distance between them, hand joining as lips do.
    Last edited by RabbitHoleLost; 2009-11-05 at 01:50 PM.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ogre in the Playground

Well... we're screwed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Well... we're screwed.
    Psh, Than is always a good guy.
    He just sometimes disguises himself. He'll save you.
    Maybe.

— Iain S. Thomas

26. - Top - End - #1226

WolfInSheepsClothing

Very nice ship Destro. ^_^
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

27. - Top - End - #1227

But, but...I wanna be your consort...
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Troll in the Playground

Facebook.
    It inspires silly ships.
    Dirk Kris Commented on Your Status
    Dirk Kris/FdL/Rabbit
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I r writing ships."
    "Be about me!"
    "Me too!"
    Rabbit looked back and forth between the two, her eyes quirking in confusion. Dirk and FdL seemed just so...eager.
    Slowly, she reached out, grabbing Dirk gently by the arms and pushing him closer to FdL, who she adjusted carefully as well.
    When she was done, the two were quite snuggly.
    And, erm, confused
    "Ta-da! Now you guys can have edition war arguments and make out!"
    "Not what I had in mind."
    "Me either." The younger girl couldn't help but giggle at their less than enthusiastic expression, and leaned forward to peck both of them on the cheek before bouncing off, mumbling something about finishing some series or another, pulling Curly back in, trying to do something for Helgraf...
    They were left in shocked silence.

— Iain S. Thomas

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ettin in the Playground

Little Rabbit is little evil today, I see.

30. - Top - End - #1230

*melts*
    I <3 you so hard, Bitsy.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!