New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate III/Final - HWWITGT! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Oh Horrible!! Horrible!! I can't believe you'd post something that grotesque
    Ok, I promise to not include picture anymore
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wow, guys, that was silly of you.

I mean, lynching a citizen instead of the devil? Man, you totally missed the mark.

Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Can we still vote for that pp thing? if so then I vote for Murska

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Narration #007

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Fostire/TehSheen [citizens] were killed with fire.

Gauntlet for PP was thrown by:Billtodamax, Elder Tsofu, DarkComet, and Murska. Please vote

Haven't voted for 2 days:

-

Day #7 starts now.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Hehe, great work Trixie.

---

But time to stop fooling around people, lets try to win this for the good guys.
    This is your last chance, so I hope you follow us in this.

First, unseat the devil - once again I throw my vote towards Murska.

I also suggest that we lynch Geesi.
    Geesi is Rider, and although I'm immune to his void none else is - so lets get rid of him before tomorrow.

If we get Geesi out of the equation then I can personally take care of Billtodamax night-kill tomorrow night - so the reign of terror has hopefully ended.

Hopefully Gilgamesh wont hit me for this...

Oh, and we have lynch-control together with the servants (5 against 3) - so I wouldn't need to convince you if Geesi was just an innocent villager...

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, thanks to the villagers voting the devil for the PP yesterday they were able to blackmail us into keeping with them but if we unseat him today we can stop 'em.

Murska. And Geesi. I don't like being forced to do anything.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Hm the last line came out a bit hostile - but its just a statement of facts.
    If we wanted to win with team evil we could do so - but we don't.

8. - Top - End - #278

NecromancerGirl

Murska, cant believe I am actually trusting you.

and Geesi
    Last edited by Wizibirb; 2010-01-25 at 04:02 PM.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

What, all of this because I didn't want to kill Fostire?

If I'm doing the math right, the Masons have sole lynch control. So they don't actually have to convince anyone either way.

I could tell you that I'm innocent, I could probably beg up a storm... but I have a better idea.

Villagers! I don't know how many of you are familiar with the characters behind the roles here, but these Masons are worse than the currently living Servants could dream of being.

Didn't Gilgamesh randomly murder people for a decade for their souls? Doesn't Kirei Kotomine want to destroy the world? And keep a basement full of corpses from the last war? Doesn't Shinji... well, we won't get into Shinji, but suffice to say a description of his actions would be against the board rules. Most of them involve his sister.

Bill and I have done as they asked because, quite frankly, they've had us by the throat the entire game. Because they could do on a whim exactly what we're seeing here. And make no mistake, they have called out nearly every kill from us. Even aside from Gilgamesh, Kirei and Shinj: the Masons Darkcomet, Murska and Elder Tsofu have from start to finish run the show. Why on Earth do you think they'd let you win it? They'd be more likely to kill all of you and then take down Bill just to be the only ones left standing.

So I say: screw that. I don't mind losing, but I'd rather they didn't win either. Vote for Murska. If all available villagers plus bill do so, that forces them to use their 3 vote PP ability in order to kill me. Then they have to deplete their PP to void billtodamax or two of them die. And make no mistake, they have enough resources to do both.

Oh, and by "all available villagers," I mean you, Sanity and BishFish. Bookworm is sadly unable to vote today, a decision I knew was a mistake as soon as I made it.

When that happens, the village has lynch control again. You can depose and lynch the Masons (if you want) and what you do with bill is your business. But it will be your victory, not this set of neutrals who have manipulated both sides into this outcome.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 06:09 PM.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, so now it's our fault that you threatened to kill us all if we don't vote your way yesterday? Sorry, we're not going to go along with an easy wolf win as the neutrals who were bullied into finishing it. We killed Assassin, we helped kill Paul and we're going to finish the job if it kills us.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #281

Murska Billtodamax

Come on! I swear I won't kill you in your sleep!

EDIT@^: Hey! You didn't even know that FC was evil, you can hardly take credit there.
    Last edited by billtodamax; 2010-01-25 at 03:28 PM.

Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Ah, so now it's our fault that you threatened to kill us all if we don't vote your way yesterday? Sorry, we're not going to go along with an easy wolf win as the neutrals who were bullied into finishing it. We killed Assassin, we helped kill Paul and we're going to finish the job if it kills us.
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Who threatened the what now? You can't blackmail a team that can get your entire crew killed with no chance of retaliation. Like, y'know, is happening right now.

You can kill us both, but I'd rather you didn't insult us while you were doing it.

13. - Top - End - #283

NecromancerGirl

Geesi makes a great point.

Murska

and
    Murska

sigh, i don't like this situation.... I guess i'll go back to my Original vote

Geesi

I am waiting a bit. before making my decision
    Last edited by Wizibirb; 2010-01-25 at 04:22 PM.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

And you, who have two nightkills and a void, threatened to kill two of us and void the last one if we don't work along with you. Yes, we betrayed you at the earliest opportunity: What'd you expect? Blackmail doesn't work.

Sanity, you can't vote yourself for a PP if you didn't challenge, which you didn't. Seriously, the villagers this game are TRYING to lose. First, we offer to help the baner, who doesn't trust us, then we offer to help the seer who doesn't trust us either, then we get Assassin killed and tell the Baner that Bill is a devil, she STILL doesn't trust us for a few more days until the devil tries to lynch her. Then the villagers VOTE THE DEVIL TO GAIN A DOUBLEKILL, thus forcing the neutrals to help the wolves.

And now they're voting to not lynch the wolves when there's their last chance to do so.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geesi View Post
    Didn't Gilgamesh randomly murder people for a decade for their souls? Doesn't Kirei Kotomine want to destroy the world? And keep a basement full of corpses from the last war? Doesn't Shinji... well, we won't get into Shinji, but suffice to say a description of his actions would be against the board rules. Most of them involve his sister.
    Well, none is perfect you know.
    ... except Gilgamesh that is.

They'd be more likely to kill all of you and then take down Bill just to be the only ones left standing.
    I'm flattered that you seem to believe that we summon lightning from our fingers and break the world at a whim.
    I'll just correct it - if we lynch anyone from team good today then team evil wins.
    Dead End.
    - And you won't get a comforting beating from Fuji-Nee in the Tiger Dojo afterwards!
    (I think, but you never know with Trixie -.-)

Although there are a quite large chance that you'll get beaten by a maddened Raccoon.

And make no mistake, they have enough resources to do both.
    Hehe, I haven't been in the church since the start for nothing - although I've done my fair share of scrying.

When that happens, the village has lynch control again. You can depose and lynch the Masons (if you want) and what you do with bill is your business. But it will be your victory, not this set of neutrals who have manipulated both sides into this outcome.
    It seems like you conveniently have forgot that the devilish billtodamax sits in a PP with enough votes to win next days lynch by himself (he + 3 PP votes equals 4) and then can just kill of the villagers the night after.
    Last edited by Elder Tsofu; 2010-01-25 at 04:13 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

We had seven points before. Any villager can track and add up the amount. We have three now, which is enough for one extra point. Enough currently (thank you Sanity <3) to lynch Murska if and only if you don't buy an extra point. No more and no less.

We are not lynching someone from Team Good tonight. Pointing at Murska forces the Masons to expend resources to kill me. Expending their resources will break their control of the lynch and return it to Team Good.

No more. And no less.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 04:22 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Tsofu View Post
    Well, none is perfect you know.
    ... except Gilgamesh that is.

I'm flattered that you seem to believe that we summon lightning from our fingers and break the world at a whim.
    I'll just correct it - if we lynch anyone from team good today then team evil wins.
    Yeah, see, I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from there ET. There's two villains, 3 villagers, and 3 neutrals. Now, in the rules, it says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Victory conditions: Standard - number of non-evil players equals that of evil ones.
    So then supposing we lynch Sanity or Bishfish today (We're not) it'll be 2 evil to 4 non-evil. I don't quite think that's a win yet, do you?
    Dead End.
    - And you won't get a comforting beating from Fuji-Nee in the Tiger Dojo afterwards!
    (I think, but you never know with Trixie -.-)

Hehe, I haven't been in the church since the start for nothing - although I've done my fair share of scrying.

It seems like you conveniently have forgot that the devilish billtodamax sits in a PP with enough votes to win next days lynch by himself (he + 3 PP votes equals 4) and then can just kill of the villagers the night after.
    Actually, I don't have enough for the triple vote. I have three. The triple vote costs five. I don't have enough to force the lynch.

Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

And anyone can count that we cannot have enough points to have lynch control.

Besides, the villagers cannot win with the wolves.

The villagers can win with the neutrals.

The neutrals can win with either.

So, the neutrals decided that they'd rather win with the villagers than be forced to join the wolves. I just don't see why the villagers would not point at the wolves. It just doesn't make any sense.

EDIT: At the above two posts...

Right now, Team Neutral and Team Villager are the same thing.

So there's 6 villagers against 2 wolves.

You lynch one of the 6, it's 5 villagers against 2 wolves. Bill kills two of them leaving 3 villagers, ONE OF WHICH IS VOIDED while Bill admitted to having enough to buy the one point they need to ensure lynch control.
    Last edited by Murska; 2010-01-25 at 04:24 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

We are not lynching a member of Team Good or Team Neutral today. Pointing at Murska will require the Masons to expend resources to kill me and return lynch control to Team Good.

We are still killing a wolf no matter the outcome, and no one will end up voided tomorrow because regardless of what Sanity or BishFish does today, I will be dead. Bill will continue to be exposed and is entirely at the mercy of the village.

Villagers, take a look at the constant misdirection Tsofu and Murska are employing. Tsofu mocked the idea that they would want to kill everyone.

But note how he didn't dispute it or cite numbers saying he couldn't.

Oh, and by the way? With the amount of PP he has stored and if he has Murska feeding him points from the other site? He can kill everyone if we remain divided. Easily.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 04:41 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

*passes out popcorn to the other ghosts*

My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

*passes out popcorn to the other ghosts*

Can't I have too?
    This became more fun than I imagined.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

Geesi and Murska, thank you very much. Now is the only chance the village has to turn this against the wolves, working with us or no. We may be manipulative neutral bastards, but getting back at us isn't worth handing the win to the wolves.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Nope. No popcorn for anyone with a heartbeat.

I'll share with Helgraf, Paul, and FC though, just to prove there's no hard feelings.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    Geesi and Murska, thank you very much. Now is the only chance the village has to turn this against the wolves, working with us or no. We may be manipulative neutral bastards, but getting back at us isn't worth handing the win to the wolves.
    Et tu, Master?

I'm... looking at the possibilities, and there's no way we can win without you.

With this epic betrayal where we do exactly as you ask and you decide to kill us anyway, I am fully comfortable with the idea of losing alongside you.

And again: Rider's still gonna die and Team Good is still going to win even if you vote for Murska. You don't have to take my word for it, though. The math doesn't lie, though the Masons do. You can get back at the neutrals who have manipulated the entire game and kill all the wolves.

It won't even be that hard.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 04:58 PM.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Aww, no popcorn.

Villagers, take a look at the constant misdirection Tsofu and Murska are employing. Tsofu mocked the idea that they would want to kill everyone.

But note how he didn't dispute it or cite numbers saying he couldn't.
    It is a bit ridiculous yes, I think so.

We can't kill everyone as if we killed of one side the other would win.
    If we killed the wolfs (as we are trying to do) then the villagers win.
    If we kill of the villagers then the wolfs win.

We would win with both these alternatives.

And of course I won't go out and tell the wolfs exactly the number of scries and banes I've made during the game - I have enough.

I won't be able to add a vote to lynch a villager tomorrow as that would be madness for team neutral.

My logic and math:
    I would need 5 points for Bill tonight, 3 points for an eventual lynch tomorrow and then 5 points more to stop bill the night after and 5 points every night after that).
    That's 13 points for the first two nights and the first day people. (with 10 extra for the 2 nights after that)
    I get 1,5 points a night, which is 9 up to today.
    Bill claims to have 3. (Which he by no doubt use today)

So its not as Murska in the PP would suddenly give me a pipe-line of points to rule the world with.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Tsofu View Post
    If we kill of the villagers then the wolfs win.
    No.

Wolves have to equal the non-evil players, which means that if it's 2 masons on PPs and bill, you can lynch bill and be the last ones standing. It only takes a little bit of planning and a little bit of stringing bill along on the idea that he'll win.

Given that everybody and their dog must've claimed to bill (he certainly knew enough power roles) and he was the Devil and he's been in complete cooperation with you since what, day 2? It wouldn't surprise me if you haven't needed to scry once since the game began.

I mean heck, he handed you my role. I can't even begin to comprehend what he was thinking other than "there's no way the Masons will betray us."

With Murska on the PP, you collectively generate 3 points per day. That's a 2-point deficit for a void or a 3-vote, which you can probably sustain until it doesn't matter any more.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 05:16 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Nope. No popcorn for anyone with a heartbeat.
    Technically, I don't even have heart

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

28. - Top - End - #298
    Halfling in the Playground

My IA awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BishFish View Post
    Hehe, quite a good summary. ^^

The short story is:

We neutrals have made an, for the wolfs, unexpected move - they had calculated with steam-rolling the votes today and the rest of the days giving them an easy victory.

We neutrals didn't like that so we've joined team good instead.
    (Murska didn't want to be forced, and I felt it was completely booooring)

Now its up to team good to take the chance and get rid of the wolfs - or essentially become dog-food.

(time to get some sleep, eventual riposte will be answered in ca. 7 hours. )
    Last edited by Elder Tsofu; 2010-01-25 at 05:48 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Well, you're right, this is definitely not boring.

Oh, one other thing. Murska.

Come to think, Bill's special is too dangerous for there to be any sort of agreement between village and wolves while he's still on a PP.

I would suggest multiple challenges on the Church tomorrow, once again to keep the Masons from lynch control.

Everyone's accounted for, too, so you can make sure those positions go to Team Good.

Really, I look at the posts by Tsofu and Murska and I can't find one where they're being square with the village. If they were really on your side... would they need to lie? Or are they just jerking you around for the fun of it? Or have they played too much WW and can't help it any more?
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2010-01-25 at 06:47 PM.