Barbarian in the Playground
Female human Wilderness rogue 4 / Favored soul 1 // Elementalist(water) 5
Nature: Caregiver; Demeanor: Trickster
Init: +6; Senses: Perception +12
Languages: Amakh, Icemen
AC 18 (+2 Dex, +4 BAB, +2 armor), 16 touch, 18 flat-footed; Channel elemental, Trap sense, Uncanny dodge
HP 44 [5 HD] (5d8 elementalist + 5*Con); DR -
Fort +6 (4 base +2 Con), Ref +6 (4 base +2 Dex), Will +8 (4 base +4 Wis); Channel elemental, Evasion, Trap sense
Resist: -; SR -
Speed: 30 ft. [6 squares] (30 base)
Melee: Long spear +4;(1d8);20/x3, Pierce, 10ft reach
Melee: Barbed dagger +6;(1d4);19-20/x2, Pierce, 10ft. (+2 sneak attack)
Melee: Hunting knife +6;(1d4);18-20/x2, Slash
Melee: Disguised dagger +6;(1d4);19-20/x2, Slash/Pierce, 10ft.
Ranged: Shortbow +6;(1d6);20/x3, 60ft.
Space: 5 ft.; Reach: 5 ft. (10 ft. w/ reach weapon)
Base attack: +4; Grapple: +4; Trip: +0(+2); Disarm: +4
Attack Options: Sneak attack +2d6
Special Actions: -
Combat Gear: -
Str 10 [+0] ... 10 base
Dex 14 [+2] ... 14 base
Con 14 [+2] ... 14 base
Int 14 [+2] ... 14 base
Wis 18 [+4] ... 18 base
Cha 13 [+1] ... 13 base
• Combat expertise [Human]: may take -X penalty to attack and add +X dodge bonus to AC; X ≤ 5
• Improved feint [1st]: can make a Bluff check to feint in combat as a move action
• Weapon finesse [3rd]: with a light weapon, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls
• Combat reflexes [Favored soul: medium armor proficiency]: You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity equal to your Dexterity bonus. You may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed.
• Extend spell [Favored soul: shield proficiency]: An extended spell lasts twice as long as normal. A spell with a duration of concentration, instantaneous, or permanent is not affected by this feat. An extended spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell’s actual level.
• Improved initiative [5th]: gain +4 bonus on initiative checks
Racial Abilities (Human)
• Feats: gains bonus feat at 1st level
• Skills: gains +1 skill point per level
Class Abilities (Elementalist(water))
• Weapon proficiency (simple weapons)
• Armor proficiency (light)
• Skills: Concentration, Craft, Disguise, Escape Artist, Knowledge(arcana), Knowledge(elements), Knowledge(the tribes), Perception, Persuasion, Search, Sense Motive, Spiritcraft
• Elemental companion
• Elemental resistance: +˝ class level to saves vs acid or poison
• Channel elemental: immune to falling damage and +˝ class level to dodge AC; 1/lvl rounds, (3+1/level)/day
• Improved Healing: A Water Elementalist adds ˝ class level to the amount of hitpoints he recovers on a daily basis.
Class Abilities (Wilderness rogue)
• Weapon proficiency (simple weapons, barbed dagger, hunting knife, disguised dagger, shortbow, and short sword)
• Armor proficiency (light)
• Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Craft, Disable Device, Disguise, Escape Artist, Handle Animal, Knowledge(geography), Knowledge(local), Knowledge(nature), Perception, Persuasion, Perform, Ride, Search, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Survival, Use Magic Device, Use Rope
• Sneak attack: +2d6
• Trapfinding: can use the Search skill to locate traps when the task has a Difficulty Class higher than 20. Can use the Disable Device skill to disarm magic traps. If beat a trap’s DC by 10 or more with a Disable Device check can study a trap, figure out how it works, and bypass it (with her party) without disarming it
• Trap sense: gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving a +1 bonus on Reflex saves and a +1 dodge bonus to AC vs traps
• Uncanny dodge: retains Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker, but not if immobilized.
Class Abilities (Favored soul)
• Weapon proficiency (simple weapons, deity's favored weapon(any dagger))
• Armor proficiency (light,
• Skills: Athletics, Craft (...), Craft (Healing), Knowledge (arcana), Mental focus, Persuasion, Sense Motive, Spellcraft
• Spellcasting: Cha/Wis based caster
Skills [Max Ranks: 8 class/4 cc (Total: 77 points rogue, 7 points elementalist)]
+7 Acrobatics [5 ranks, +2 Dex] [5 rogue]
+12 Craft(healing) [8 ranks, +4 Wis] [6 rogue, 2 elementalist]
+3 Disable Device [1 ranks, +2 Int] [1 rogue]
+7 Handle Animal [6 ranks, +1 Cha] [6 rogue]
+3 Knowledge(arcana) [1 ranks, +2 Int] [1 rogue]
+3 Knowledge(elements) [1 ranks, +2 Int] [1 rogue]
+3 Knowledge(geography) [1 ranks, +2 Int] [1 rogue]
+3 Knowledge(local) [1 ranks, +2 Int] [1 rogue]
+5 Knowledge(nature) [1 ranks, +2 Int, +2 synergy(survival)] [1 rogue]
+8 Knowledge(the tribes) [6 ranks, +2 Int] [6 rogue]
+10 Mental Focus [6 ranks, +4 Wis] [5 rogue, 1 elementalist]
+12 Perception [8 ranks, +4 Wis] [7 rogue, 1 elementalist]
+11 Persuasion [8 ranks, +1 Cha, +2 synergy(sense motive)] [7 rogue, 1 elementalist]
+12 Sense Motive [8 ranks, +4 Wis] [6 rogue, 2 elementalist]
+9 Sleight of Hand [5 ranks, +2 Dex, +2 synergy(persuasion)] [5 rogue]
+7 Spiritcraft [5 ranks, +2 Int] [5 rogue]
+7 Stealth [5 ranks, +2 Dex] [5 rogue]
+12 Survival [8 ranks, +4 Wis] [8 rogue]
Languages: Amakh, Icemen
+2 Athletics [- ranks, +0 Str, +2 synergy(acrobatics)]
-- Decipher script [- cc, +2 Int]
+3 Disguise [- ranks, +1 Cha, +2 synergy(persuasion)] [+10 Alter self, +10 Disguise self]
+2 Escape Artist [- ranks, +2 Dex]
+2 Forgery [- cc, +2 Int]
+1 Gather information [- cc, +1 Cha]
-- Knowledge(history) [- cc, +2 Int]
-- Knowledge(martial) [- cc, +2 Int]
-- Knowledge(religion) [- cc, +2 Int]
-- Knowledge(spirits) [- cc, +2 Int]
+1 Perform [- ranks, +1 Cha]
+4 Ride [- ranks, +2 Dex, +2 synergy(handle animal)]
+2 Search [- ranks, +2 Int]
-- Speak language [- cc, none]
-- Use Magic Device [- ranks, +1 Cha]
+2 Use Rope [- ranks, +2 Dex]
Elementalist spells known (CL 4th) [Per day: 6|7/5/1]
0th [DC 14]: Create water, Detect poison
1st [DC 15]: Cause Fear, Disguise Self, Empathy, Float, Ironguts, Obscuring Mist, Sleep, Lesser Vigor
2nd [DC 16]: Alter Self, Aura against Flame, Bear’s Endurance, Delay Poison, Ease Pain, Geyser, Healing lorecall, Owl’s Wisdom, Remove Paralysis, Lesser Restoration, Swim
3rd [DC 17]: Healing Touch, Protection from Energy, Quench, Remove Disease, Remove Nausea, Standing Wave, Vigor, Mass Lesser Vigor
4th [DC 18]: Control Water, Cure Critical Wounds, Neutralize Poison, Rogue Wave, Wall of Water
5th [DC 19]: Cloak of the Sea, Drown, Elemental Guardian(Water), Fireward, Greater Vigor
Favored soul spells known (CL 1st) [Per day: 5|4]
• Empathy(DR313 p93) <Div[mind], VS, Standard, Close-range, 1min/lvl(D), Will negates, no SR>
The caster sense the emotion of the living target creature. He/she knows the target’s emotion (fear, hate, joy, etc.) and its strength (mild, moderate, or strong). The caster gains a +2 Competence bonus to all Charisma-based skill checks against the target for the spell’s duration.
• Float(DR334 p74) <Trans, VS, Standard, Touch, 10min/lvl(D)>
The caster may make one willing creature or a touched object of up to 50 pounds + 100 pounds per level float:
a) gains a +5 bonus on Swim checks;
b) even if a Swim check is missed by more than 5, the subject does not go underwater;
c) the target cannot swim underwater.
• IronGuts(MoF p102) <Abj, VSM(diluted poison), Standard, Touch, 10min/lvl>
+4 Circumstance bonus on saves vs. poison.
• Vigor, Lesser(CDiv p186)(DR324 p103)+ <Conj(heal), VS, Standard, Touch, 10rnd + 1rnd per level (max 15rnds total)>
Touched living creature gains Fast Healing 1.
• Aura against Flame(Spell p18)(MoF p78) <Abj, VS, Standard, Personal, 1rnd/lvl>
Ignore 10 Fire damage/round. If the aura comes in contact with a fire that can do up to 10hp of Fire damage/rnd, it is extinguished. As a Standard Action, the caster may touch an on-going magical fire (such as Wall of Fire) or ready a “counter-spell” against instantaneous magical fires (such as Fireball). In either case, make a Dispel Check (max +10). If successful, both the magical fire & the Aura are dispelled; otherwise both remain.
• Ease Pain(BoED p97) <Conj(heal), S/DF, Standard, Touch>
The touched subject has any lingering pain effects ended, including those from Symbol of Pain, etc. It does not dispel ongoing magical pain effects.
• Geyser(DR334 p75) <Evoc[water][ray], VS, Standard, Close-range, Instantaneous, Ref˝, SR applies>
The ray of water does the following if it hits:
a) 2d6 non-lethal damage + 1d6 per 2 levels (i.e., 5d6 at 6th) (max 8d6) (no save); &
b) target is knocked Prone (Ref negates).
• Healing Lorecall(CAdv p151) <Div, VSM(mint leaf), 1StdAct, Personal, 1min/lvl>
When the caster casts healing spells while this spell is in effect, the following bonuses apply:
a) the caster may use his/her ranks in Heal as the caster level of healing spells;
b) if the caster has 5+ ranks in Heal, one of the following conditions may be removed from the target of a healing spell: Dazed, Dazzled, or Fatigued;
c) if the caster has 10+ ranks in Heal, one of the following conditions may be removed from the target of a healing spell: Exhausted, Nauseated, or Sickened (or one of the conditions listed above).
• Swim(CArc p125) <Trans[water], VSM(goldfish scale), 1 round, Close-range, 10min/lvl(D)>
The subject gains swimming ability:
a) can swim at his/her normal land speed;
b) gains a +8 Competence bonus on Swim checks to perform special actions or avoid hazards, with standard penalties;
c) can “Take 10” on Swim checks under rushed or threatened conditions; &
d) can take a “Run” action while swimming.
a) this spell does not grant water breathing; &
b) if carrying more than a Light Load, the subject must make a Swim check to move at his/her normal land speed.
• Healing Touch(SpC p111, BoED p100) (MoF p100) <Necro[good], VS, Standard, Touch>
The touched subject is healed for up to 1d6 per two levels (max 10d6) & the caster takes half that amount of damage. This spell cannot heal a subject of more than your total hit points +10.
• Remove Nausea(BoED p105) <Conj(heal), V/DF, Standard, Touch, Instantaneous>
The touched subject is no longer Nauseated or Sickened.
• Standing Wave(CDiv p182) <Trans, VS/DF, Standard, Close-range, 10min/lvl, Ref negates, SR applies>
The targeted water lifts and moves any creature or object within it along the surface at 60’ per round in a direction designated at cast time for the spell’s duration. If the water comes in contact with land, it lowers what it is carrying onto the shore gently.
The limit of what the wave can carry is determined by Caster level:
Lvl Max Size Carried Lvl Max Size
5th up to Medium 11th Gargantuan
7th Large 13th Colossal
• Vigor(CDiv p186)(DR324 p103)+ <Conj(heal), VS, Standard, Touch, 10rnd + 1rnd per level (max 25rnds total)>
Touched living creature gains Fast Healing 2.
• Vigor, Mass Lesser(CDiv p186)(DR324 p103)+ <Conj(heal), VS, Standard, 20’ range, 10rnd + 1rnd per level (max 25rnds total)>
One living creature per two Caster levels in a 30’ area gains Fast Healing 1.
• Rogue Wave(DR314 p46) <Conj(creat)[water], VS/DF, Standard, Medium-range, Instantaneous, Fort˝, no SR>
The caster creates a wave of water that has its starting point anywhere within range and then moves is a direction the caster chooses. All creatures struck by the wave take 1d6 per two levels (max 10d6) bludgeoning damage (Fort˝). If a creature of up to Large-size fails its save, it is knocked Prone.
If cast on dry land, the wave is 20’ wide, 10’ long, & 10’ high and moves 60’.
If cast in the water, the wave is 40’ wide, 10’ long, & 10’ high and moves 120’. Also, all creatures receive a –4 penalty on their save.
• Wall of Water(DR314 p47) <Conj(creat)[water], VSM(sponge), Standard, Medium-range, 10min/lvl, no SR>
The caster creates a transparent wall of fresh or sea water of up to one 10’ cube per level, shaped as the caster desires. The water forms around creatures, who are allowed a Reflex save to get out of the area of effect before the wall finishes forming.
The wall has the following properties:
a) cannot be destroyed or drained (any water taken from the wall disappears & is instantly replaced);
b) creatures can move through the wall by making a Swim check as if swimming through calm water;
c) any creature with the [fire] subtype takes 2d6 + 1/lvl damage each round he/she is partially or entirely within the wall;
d) creatures within the wall have Cover with respect to those outside of the wall.
• Cloak of the Sea(Spell p48)(CAdv p144) <Trans, VS/DF, 1StdAct, Touch, 1hr/lvl(D)>
The touched subject takes one a watery appearance.
While underwater, the subject is under the effect of Blur, Freedom of Movement, Water Breathing, is immune to subdual damage due to water pressure or hypothermia.
Leaving water suppresses the effects (except for Water Breathing), though the return when the subject is submerged again.
• Drown(Und p58) <Conj(creat)[water], VS/DF, Standard, Close-range, Instantaneous, Fort negates, SR applies>
One living target has its lungs filled with water & begins drowning (DMG p304).
1st round – Target’s hp drop to 0 & he/she is Unconscious.
2nd round – Target’s hp drop to –1 & he/she is Dying.
3rd round – Target is Dead.
The water cannot be forced from the target’s lungs, but the target can be Stabilized with a Heal check vs. DC 15.
• Elemental Guardian(water) (DR347 p71) <Conj(sum), VSM(container with the desired element), Short-range, 10Minutes, 1day/lvl>
The caster summons a Lesser Elemental Weird(DR347 p70) of either
Air, Earth, Fire, or Water and binds it to a 5’ area comprised of the same element (i.e., a pool for a Lesser Water Weird, etc.). The Weird cannot move more than 100’ from its bind location.
Without additional instructions, the Weird will attack any creature other than the caster who comes within 100’ of its bind location. If the caster speaks its language, he/she can give it more specific instructions.
If the Weird is destroyed, the spell ends.
• Fireward(PGF p102) <Trans, VS/DF, 1StdAct, Medium-range, 1hr/lvl>
This spell extinguishes fires, which can be used in several ways:
a) Put out fires in a one contiguous 20’ cube per level, connected as the caster desires. Normal fire is automatically extinguished. Spells with the [fire] subtype are suppressed automatically within the area of effect.
b) Elemental (fire) creatures take 1d6 per caster level (max 15d6) (no save, no SR).
c) A targeted magic item that creates / controls flames (including a Wand of Fireball or a Flaming Weapon) has all its fire ability Suppressed for 1d4 hours unless the object makes a Will save.
• Vigor, Greater(CDiv p186)(DR324 p103)+ <Conj(heal), VS, Standard, Touch, 10rnd + 1rnd per level (max 35rnds total)>
Touched living creature gains Fast Healing 4.
0th [DC 14]: Amanuensis, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Read magic
1st [DC 15]: Comprehend languages, Endure elements, Resurgence
2nd [DC 16]: ...
3rd [DC 17]: ...
4th [DC 18]: ...
5th [DC 19]: ...
• Amanuensis (Spell p9)(MoF p77) <Trans, VSM(paper, ink), 1StdAct, Close-range, 10min/lvl>
Transcribes non-magical text to bank pages at a rate of 250 words per minute. Illustrations & magical writing are not copied, leaving blank areas into destination pages. This spell triggers writing-based magical traps.
• Resurgence (CDiv p177) <Abj, VS/DF, 1StdAct, Touch, Instantaneous>
The touched creature receives a new saving throw against one ongoing spell, spell-like ability, or supernatural ability affecting him/her. If the subject has more than one ongoing effect, the caster chooses which one the save applies to. Only effects which allow a save can be targeted by this spell.
Redfoot (Artic fox)
Hit dice: 3d8-3 (12hp)
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +2 natural), touch 14, Flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/-3
Attack: Bite +7 melee (1d4-1)
Full Attack: Bite +7 melee (1d4-1)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Qualities: Low light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +1
Abilities: Str 8, Dex 18, Con 8, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +11*, Listen +5, Spot +5
Feats: Alertness, Weapon finesse, Track
Environment: Cold plains
The artic fox is a native of the tundra. In wintertime, its white coat helps it blend in with its snow-covered environs.
Combat: Artic foxes avoid combat with any creature larger than themselves.
Scent(Ex): An artic fox can detect opponents within 30 feet. The exact location is not revealed unless the creature is within 5 feet.
Skills: *In areas of snow, ice, or tundra, an artic fox gains a +8 racial bonus on Hide checks.
Handle animal: Gain +4 bonus on Handle Animal checks with your companion. You can do a ‘handle’ check as a Free Action & a ‘push’ as a Move Action.
Still need to add any special abilities
Wealth: - gold; Carrying capacity: -lbs (light) [33|34-66|67-100]
Equipment (Max Dex +6, Armor Check Penalty -)
[Body] Leather armor [10 gold, 15 lbs]
[M. Weapon] Long spear [5 gold, 9 lbs]
[M. Weapon (belt sheath)] Barbed dagger [- gold, 1 lbs]
[M. Weapon (belt sheath)] Hunting knife [- gold, 2 lbs]
[M. Weapon (concealed leg sheath: 1d20+16)] Disguised dagger (+7 SoH to conceal) [- gold, 1 lbs]
[R. Weapon] Shortbow [30 gold, 2 lbs]
[Quiver] Arrows x20 [1 gold, 3 lbs]
Belt Pouch [1 gold, ˝ lbs]
- Coins: -pp, -gp, -sp, -cp [- lbs]
- Fishhook [1 silver, - lbs]
- Flint & Steel [1 gold, - lbs]
- Fowler's snare (+1 circumstance to survival vs birds) [20 gold, 5 lbs]
- Needle [5 silver, - lbs]
- Whetstone [2 copper, 1 lbs]
Description & Background
Claiming DarkOliveGreen for IC speech
Medium, 4'7" tall, 89 lbs, 14 yrs old
Long brown hair, brown eyes, Weathered skin
Speaks Amakh, Icemen
This whelp was born within the Tell Farh and during its childhood it learnt well the value of the pack. One event in particular stuck in its mind ...
It had been a long day, and although sun shone bright, it was only a short time before the last rays of the day fells through the trees and dusk would signal the end of another day. She was already returning to the camp, her basket full of berries when she saw it. A lone black maned wolf running down a stag, and a silverbacked fox harrying the deer, almost as if it were a part of the wolf's pack. The stag's attention was momentarily on the fox, and the wolf, taking the opportunity, leaped for the throat and down went the two animals in a flurry of limbs. When the dust settled, the wolf rose to its feet and tore open the deer's throat with a quick moment. It then looked over to where the little fox stood off to the side and tilted its head inquiringly. The fox warily walked over and the two predators stared at each other for the barest of moments before both moved over to the carcass and together they began to eat.
Short, even for one born to the Tell Farh, this whelp is wise beyond its years. Quick of both mind and body, and with strength of will and physical endurance, she lacks only physical strength and beauty.
Her plain brown hair frames a very ordinary and well tanned face. Soft, well worn, leather armor covers the upper body and the folds of her simple dress reach down to her ankles, revealing simple leather moccasins beneath. A hunting knife and a wicked looking barbed dagger both hang from her belt, as does a small leather pouch, and she holds a long spear upright in her left hand.
Last edited by Stormwind : 09-29-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Reason: Added Bear 'skin' loot