Technically just under 300, physically 43 (20s HPME*)
, fully mature.
Kirk has the typical features of a dark elf. Red eyes, short white hair, coal black skin, pointed ears. He's actually quite attractive. His body, though slight, is quite muscular and toned. Being a drow elf, he's quite short in comparison to a human, around five foot four. He can generally be found wearing a black suit that looks like it's came out of the 80s. On his head is a SRV hat
. He's usually wearing his shades.
By Darklord Bright:
Kirk is confident to a fault. He likes to take risks because he's sure he can handle the outcome. A gambling man through and through. He can be very suave and charming when he wants to. Kirk has quite a vicious streak, and he is more than willing to take advantage of anyone for personal gain. Couple this with his often cold hearted approach to other people, and you get a very uncaring person at best. It's generally hidden rather well, mostly due to him being a compulsive liar. He never hesitates to hide things he doesn't need to share.
- The mother of all hats, a SRV hat. Thanksmas present from Moff Prime.
- A small silver pendant twisted in a swirling pattern. It protects his mind from attack as long as he's wearing it.
- Two well made, steel throwing knives.
- Another three throwing knives. These are marked with a rune on each. As long as the owner holds one of the knives, the others will return to him when thrown.
- Once again a throwing knife, this one enchanted to return to him when thrown.
- Look, more throwing knives. Four of them. These made of adamantium and inscribed with the Elder Sign and the Eye of Derleth.
- A saxophone that is a masterful work of art among its kind.
- Four poker chips marked with different glyphs to have different magic effects. Those being targeted paralysis, short range teleport, ten pound item creation, emotional dampening zone. Can be reused every thirty six hours.
- Alien laser tommy gun, courtesy of Magtok. Fires green lasers and never runs out of ammo.
- A pendant with a stone coloured red with black swirls. Contains the soul of Diablo, but mostly just looks fancy.
- A deck of cards made by Galimybė, a goddess of chance. They are pretty much impossible to tamper with and are always perfectly randomized.
- Nine black tokens that act as a promise to be taught magic by Evan.
- A strange potion vial. Labeled Indigestible Silversheen.
Kirk is skilled with knives, throwing or otherwise, and most other bladed weapons ranging from swords to daggers. He is able to manage with most other weapons.
He's a tad faster and stronger than he should be. It's not a particularly big thing, but it does help him.
Kirk grew up among his people, and of course being male he was manipulated and used by the females. He was the fifth born child. He has an older sister, two older brothers, and a younger sister. His third brother, born before him, was of course sacrificed to Lolth as a newborn as he was the third born son. Fed up with his life in the drow city, he left his home at the age of sixty four. His escape was not easy however. He killed his mother, one of his sisters, and one of his brothers along the way, an barely escaped with his life.
At some point fairly recently in his life, not more than twenty years, he sold his soul to a demon for unknown reasons. The demon in question dogged his every step from then on, often nearly killing him. Kirk had a plan though. He sold his soul to another demon in exchange for protection from the first. This tactic worked and the demons were left fighting each other and he was largely left alone. This success inspired him and he realized the power he could gain. from that point on Kirk would sell pieces of his soul whenever he needed something, always taking care to ensure no one demon has a larger claim to his soul. He has sold his soul to literally thousands of demons.
Kirk's had his fair share of hardship, but he's closed mouth about it. It's been suggested that he's had a lot of trouble with drugs and alcohol, and he constantly broke many laws. He's always had trouble letting people get close to him, and then keeping them close for long.
Various tidbits will get revealed on screen, and they'll be placed here if I'm not too lazy or don't forget. Not a chance of them being in chronological order.
Kirk was a rumrunner in Moose Jaw for over a decade in the 1920s, duing prohibition. It was a happier time in his life. He got a thrill out of tunnel running and dodging raids. This is possibly wear his alcoholism and crude taste in drinks developed.
Kirk lead a raiding party at some point. They mostly hit small towns and caravans and the like. He worked up quite a bounty on his head. It all came crashing down when his best mate put a bullet in his back.
He is able to boast having slain a dragon. He and an adventuring party were being cliche and went to rescue a typical damsel in distress from the dragon. They killed said dragon and went to rescue hre. Kirk directed the rest of the party to the wrong tower so he could claim all the glory for himself. Not to mention the woman's appreciation. Much to his disappointment the damsel in distress was not in distress at all. In fact, she and the dragon were... very close. He nearly lost his arm as a result of that little mix up.
Kirk got in on a very high stakes poker game. On that's put on every ten thousand years by Galimybė, a goddess of chance. The other gamblers were a demon lord, an instrument making hermit, and a ghost pirate princess. After a lengthy game, over a week uninterrupted thanks to the resident goddess, he eventually won. His winnings include a masterfully made saxophone, a stint on the ghost pirate's ship, a special deck of cards, and other things that have yet to be defined.
Of course what follows is his time on the ghost pirate ship. He had to be made incorporeal for the time. He had quite a good time, and got along well with the pirates and their profession. When the month was over he was made to walk the plank, of course. It was more on the principle of the thing rather than personal reasons.
As a cost to Which Kirk had to give up his eternal youth and his regeneration. Furthermore, he cannot regain these traits.
*Human Physical Maturity Equivalent