Quote Originally Posted by Roc Ness View Post
I can't speak for the Erudite feats, because my familiarity with psionics is lackluster.

Prayer Mastery and Elemental Spell Mastery seem like useful additions for the Archivist and Wu Jen. I profess, though, that I don't think many people are going to use it, given that I haven't seen it used often except as a prerequisite for something else. Might just be me, though.

Master Scriber seems like a standard feat. Nothing wrong with it.

I have to agree with Joshua Z about Master Archivist, though. That feat can get overpowered easily. I think taking out the ability to get a spell that isn't on the Cleric list would help to balance it. Likewise, you could instead include a reasonable rate of failure. Maybe a Spellcraft check?
Thanks, It also helps Archivists from being less dependent on Prayer books (Obviously).

Glad you like it. Again, helps people play an archivist at 1st-3rd level who isn't a cleric minus turn undead awesome, domain spells, domain powers, HD and base attack bonus plus a locked Scribe Scroll and +1/+2 on attack rolls for a move action 3/day. This way, he can afford to start with some non-cleric spells in his Prayerbook on his starting gold.

Problem is that spellcraft checks would be either take 10/20 (Auto succeed), or roll, in that case you have a feat that works only 60% of the time. I think'll make It DM controlled, which'll keep it in line with the rest of the campaign. What do we think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
Perhaps just decrease the difficulties slightly? For instance, cross class spell learning is normal +5 SC from the cross classing, and the original spell level, right? So you could just make it +5 from cross class, but at the lower spell level?
Maybe. It'll be interesting to implement that sort of thing, but it seems like a change to the archivist class itself... For the feat, I think'll make it DM controlled...