Quote Originally Posted by Roderick_BR View Post
Switcheroo: There's a 1st level spell in the Miniatures Handbook called Benign Transposition that is that, minus the objects effect.
Oh. Perhaps it should only affect objects, then?
De-Pants: Affects armor? If so, overpowered for removing those +5 Mithril energy resistance reinforced full plate.
Also, an Mass Daze for free? Too op for 0-level.
Does not affect armor. Also, the Daze only works against humanoids, pretty much.
Damage Soak: Virtue(cleric zero level spell) gives 1 temporary HP. This one effectively gives 2 or 3, resets every time, meaning it lasts for many more than 1 HP, AND allows you to make a magic attack at the end?
How about it just sends back 1 point of damage?
Know More: "What is <being>'s weakness?"
That wouldn't be covered, as it's not basic information.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Simth View Post
Bone Walk: For a standard action, I turn a fallen foe into a skeleton for a round or two. That's actually quite useful. Much more so than 1d3 touch attack damage. Oh yes, and it prevents Raise Dead from working.
It's a 1 HD foe. I really doubt that'll make much of a difference.
Bone Minion: A Cheap alternative to Animate Dead for getting a butler. It's an Instant version of Unseen Servant, that's visible, and can be used as a meatshield for a short time.
Your point being.....?
De-Pants: No-save Daze for all humans within line of sight of a target? Are you NUTS? Oh yes, and no provision that it doesn't destroy magical garments, too.
Does not destroy magical garments. Also, no one's getting the daze thing here worries me.
Widget: Very, very useful. A critter with 4 ranks in one or two arbitrary skills, that has access to a cantrip or two, 3/day? Surprisingly handy. Make a small army of them (say, 10, for 300 xp), give them all Acid Splash, give them all 4 ranks in Hide and Move Silently, and you've got something rather mean. Especially if you add some of the disabling spells you list... or even worse, Bone Minion. Each can have one Bone Minion under it's command. As a spell-like ability, it even avoids the costly component. And there's no limits to how many Widgets you can have.

So you send your Widgets to a graveyard, have them sneak around and animate commoner corpses as skeletons. You have them relay orders.

When your skeletons get killed, the Widgets simply go to another corpse, and animate that.

Now, granted, most of these tricks won't be useful past 3rd level, but still, for cantrips, they're overpowered.
Perhaps I should add in that they can't have a cantrip with a costly material component.
Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Girl View Post
So if the caster has +10 in a skill, and the other person has +1 then they can make the skill check with a +10 or if the caster has +1 in a skill and the person has +10 in the skill, then they get to make the check at +1.

And unlimited plus or penalty to a skill is way too powerful.
True, I see your point on the most part for this. There should be a limit. Any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Simth View Post
Oh, and don't forget: He also introduced a feat that lets essentially anyone do this a few times a day: Magic Man.
Dear GOSH. It's a couple of cantrips twice a day. Get over it.