View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

I'll need this very shortly since I'll be posting my Met Nchi Sals setting before too long, so here is a pre-emptive extended signature.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Woefully Incomplete
    Passable, but not yet balanced
    Original goal is built, and more or less balanced
    Complete, with only the potential for slight balance adjustments
    Canceled

Base Classes

Invocations For Everyone: Devout

Campaign Settings ~ Most of my settings contain a post-apocalyptic or cataclysmic theme

Dragon Born ~ Small-scale world taking place after the Dragon Gods tore down the civilization they built. Contains Races (and a special culture system), Classes, Feats, Weapons (including firearms) and "Skill Spheres." D&D 3.5

Mets Nchi Sals ~ Forest World Arctic, World divided in half East/West by two climates, An impenetrable forest, and a hostile arctic wasteland due to two world-shaking magic rituals, contains Races (with shared bonuses based on climate) feats, spells, and monsters. D&D 3.5

To be unveiled at a later date ~ runs the gamut. My own system

Game Systems ~ These take a long time to make, and this will probably remain one item for a very long time
    To be unveiled at a later date
    Last edited by Jjeinn-tae; 2011-09-09 at 12:16 AM.
    +=-K
    Let's Play Touhoumon! Chapter 5

My Extended Homebrew Signature Updated Invocations for Everyone! The Devout on September 9, 2011.

Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?