Default Re: Nexus Character Directory

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Syra
    Race: Human

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Syra is fairly tall, standing at 5'11". She usually carries herself with an air of confidence, and her expression is usually one of disinterest.

She has a tattoo on her chest of the Heartless symbol. There is also one on her back of the Nobody symbol. She says they act as reminders of what she is supposed to be fighting.

The sketch of the above drawing.
    Spoiler
    Show

And a Tektek version.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She usually has a supply of Potions and Ethers with her. For her own use. She also carries around a journal, for keeping records of places she's been and people she's met.

Keyblade:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her Keyblade is named "Secrets of the Deep". It was acquired when she went to the world "Atlantis". It seems to be made of a dull gray stone. The teeth at the end are somewhat rounded, and the handguard is also mostly circular. The entire thing has runes carved into it that glow a bright blue color. The keychain hanging from it is an old book with one of the runes on the cover.

Holding this Keyblade seems to give her the ability to understand any language, spoken or written, as well as others understanding her. But, she has to be holding the Keyblade to do this.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Syra is very skilled with her weapon, as well as her magic. She is able to cast many top-level spells.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Syra's usual attitude could be called cold. She doesn't have many people she could call friends. She tends to get sarcastic fairly quick, and doesn't seem bothered with hurting others. She likes to think of herself as being superior to others, on at least some level.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Syra has had a Keyblade for twelve years now. She still isn't sure why she was chosen.

Not long after she went through her training, she gave up on the normal Keyblade route. It just wasn't for her. So, she took her skills and made use for them elsewhere. Mostly picking up mercenary jobs. That's pretty much all she's done for the past eleven years now. Whatever odd jobs she can find.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2014-06-20 at 09:17 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907