Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaZ View Post
Power at the Pores seems unbalanced. One is replacing a single spell slot with the ability to use a spell of that level at will. The lack of balance isn't going to matter much because the spell is prestidigitation but I can't see why given the option one wouldn't take that feature for almost any spellcasting class. That's problematic. It gets worse for spontaneous spellcasters who have limited nunmbers of spells known, because then this also allows them to get effectively an extra spell known. And it will be also very nice for warmages and dread necromancers and others who normally don't get access to prestitigidation.
True...perhaps they should give up 2 slots instead of one, or perhaps give up a cantrip known in addition to the slot?
I have slight worries that Signature Move might be unbalanced. For example, Swordsage 18/fighter 2 looks potentially quite tempting. It might make sense to say one can take it only if one doesn't have any levels in any classes that give material maneuvers?
Yeah... I just realized that. Good job spotting that.