1. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: [3.P] The Summoner's Handbook (Under Construction, 95% Complete)

By the rules, I think you're right. I'm pretty sure this is an error - all the other 1-point abilities can be taken at 1st-level, and everything with a level requirement has it stated clearly. Unfortunately, the Summoner class wasn't edited terribly well. I'll add a note.

Edit: written by Joshua Frost, the PF society rules guy.

"As for the Improved Natural Armor evolution, that last sentence is unfortunately not very clear. Here's the intent and how you should handle it until the class is finalized:

The intent was that you could take it at level 1, level 10, level 15, and level 20. So it should read something like, "This evolution may be taken once for every five levels the summoner possesses, minimum level 1." So you could take it at level 1, but then you'd need ten summoner levels to take it again (level 10), 15 summoner levels to take it a third time, and 20 summoner levels to take it a fourth time.

Hope this helps!"
    Last edited by Saph; 2011-01-29 at 07:08 AM.
    I'm the author of the Alex Verus series of urban fantasy novels. Fated is the first, and the final book in the series, Risen, is out as of December 2021. For updates, check my blog!