1. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC II : ONEESAMA!!!!

Alright, I am probably letting this bother me to much but I can't help but keep working on my power. ><
    How the main progression of powers are gained just bothered me and made little sense. I also came up and changed some other powers and passive abilities that I wouldn't mind you guys looking over.

Esper Power and abilities up for another look over, and hopefully for the last time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Esper Ability:
    Telekinetic Edge
    Creating wedges and vectors from the Esper’s AIM projection.

Telekinetic Edge:
    1: Edge – The esper can create an edge along any part of his body for an indefinite amount of time. The sizes of these are equal to the level times three.
    2: Wave – Cuts a wide arc in front of the esper with the wave of a hand.
    3: Cut – Creates a crescent edge in front of the esper that travels out of the normal range, accomplished by manipulating the AIM to funnel it in a specific direction to accomplish this. Requires effort and two seconds of mental preparation. The movement is easier to spy and it seems to cuts through the air making a distinct noise.*
    4: Arc – The improved version of Cut, this creates an geometric arc in front of the esper, which then grows out and expands until it reaches half of the distance that Cut can reach. Requires four seconds of prep.*
    5: Ring – A ringed edge surrounds the esper, and like the Arc Power, expands out quickly until it reaches half the of the AIM field. Requires six seconds of prep.*

Strength:
    1 – Could cut paper, skin and hair.
    2 – Strong enough to cut into wood and can also cause minor incisions.
    3 – Strong enough to cut through wood and into concrete. Severe incisions
    4 – Strong enough to cut through concrete and through thin pieces of metal and can also cause serious incisions.
    5 – Strong enough to cut through most thick metals.

AIM Size:
    1 – Three yards all around
    2 – Six yards
    3 – Twelve yards (Eighteen yards in front of the esper when manipulating the aim)
    4 – Twenty four yards (Thirty-six yards)
    5 – Forty eight yards (seventy-two yards)

Additional uses:
    Level 1:
    Enhance – The Edge power can be implemented on any object that is touched by the esper and they remain as long as it remains in the AIM field around the esper.
    Shapes – The shapes of the wedges and vectors change and can become one of the following at one time: Straight (Standard), Convex (Outward Curve), Concave (Inward Curve), and Point (Piercing).
    Level 2:
    Palm – This creates a number of small edges that move constantly in a small concentrated area in front of the palm.
    Launch – If the shape of the object and size of the object fits in one of the above shapes, then it is possible while holding an object to coat it in an edge, and then send it flying in a direction. The edge vanishes shortly after but the object still remains moving, though the distance depends on the object itself.
    Level 3:
    Flurry – Similar to Palm except that the small edges can travel beyond the hand as far as the AIM field permits and the area the edges occupies is equal to the level of the esper in yards. The energy is negligible since the edges vanish shortly after meeting resistance, though their quiet painful. The energy to make this is negligible.
    Manipulation – Similar to Launch but the edges that holds the objects can be maintained and able to be manipulated. The objects must still fit within the objects and the heavier the object, the more energy it requires.
    Zone – Certain powers can be used in succession very quickly without additional mental prep. Cut can be used a number of times equal to the level of the power minus one within succession, while Arc can be used equal to half of this, while arc can be used a number of times equal to the level minus two, and ring can be used equal to the esper’s level minus three.
    Level 4:
    Grid – Create a barrier created of a number of vectors that can last longer than usual. The larger and more intricate of the barrier, the more energy it takes to maintain.*
    Sphere – An area of edges surrounds him, cutting everyone and everything within reach. The size of the sphere can be as large as a one fourth of the AIM or less to a minimum of three yards. The smaller the AIM, the denser the blades are together. Due to the constant movement, it’s easy to tell where the danger zone is. (Requires a significant amount of energy).*
    Still Focus – At this level, he can create edges without making any movement.
    Level 5:
    Storm – Cuts everything within the AIM with large vectors and edges, except for the esper and a select few targets. This is a dangerous power that if used will cause severe mental trauma to the esper using it. The more people exempted from the area and the longer it lasts, the more severe the trauma.*
    Origin – The origination of the powers can be anywhere within the AIM field that the esper can see the space.

*Cannot use any other use of power or action while using this unless its effect is dismissed.
    Last edited by Bago!!!; 2011-02-11 at 01:31 PM.
    My life for Nerzhul!

Join the Cult of the Damned, we have free donuts on fridays! -Bago!!!

"There is a fine line between life and death. The thing is, I just don't give a damn." Lou

Could use some helpful critique for my avatar that I made. Please?