1. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Nexus Character Directory

Eric Thomas Firth

Race/Species: Mundane Human
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Class/Profession: Normal guy, budding Psion
    Power Rating: D-
    Description:Reddish dirty blond hair shaggy, freckled pale skin, and a slim physique all lend the look of someone who has spent his life bent over a book rather than, say, playing sports or hiking. Most of the time, he's wearing a tee-shirt and jeans, some sneakers, and his glasses, but that's about it. He's not strikingly attractive, he's not ugly, he's just average, in nearly every sense of the word
    Personality: Eric is a fantasy buff - He reads fantasy stories, plays fantasy games, and the like, and play Dungeons and Dragons. he is a nerd in the most basic sense of the word.

That said, he is a good person at heart - he respects authority, helps people whenever he can, and wil generally give a 20 to the guy asking for change on the street if he can spare the money, which is rare in itself. He's quiet, but he exudes a kind of air that makes people want to dump their problems on him - and he's perfectly fine with listening
    Equipment: Currently all he has is the clothes on his back (A white Tee-shirt, jeans, socks, shoes, glasses), a set of pencils, erasers, a pen, his watch, and a sketchbook. That's about it.
    Abilities: Eric is quite intelligent. He is also blessed by Iog-Sotot, and has started developing psionic powers - Minor telekinesis and compulsions/deception, but even minor things will give him a headache, so he'll be building on it a while before he can do anything spectacular
    Backstory: Coming Soon
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-07-27 at 01:17 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien

Oh, and a quick warning - Me choosing an odd looking individual in Werewolf isn't a role claim. That's just me being weird.