Haruak
[Houheiden]

Haruaki's smile disappeared. He looked at Hasunaga very seriously.
"I'm not asking you to teach them anything else. The Quincy and Shinigami train for offense. And you know very well this Shrine does not belong to either group.

But I know that it is a situation of 2 bird and one stone. The children will find a way to get into trouble. That is why we have to do something now. Before they get into something we can't solve.

I would not ask something of you otherwise, Mr. Hasunaga. I wouldn't be asking at all if my daughter hadn't just been crying for the first time since her mother died."

Sayaka
[Houheiden]

Sayaka stopped and turned to look up at Ken. "Ok! Ok! Well, yes here." She gave the pot and dish to him. Then she pointed at the apron and crossed her arms.
"I'm going to change clothes. And then I'll supervise your dinner. I don't know what you plan to make, but it is certain I won't cook for you forever here. So we'll do it together."

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
Kina Yoshimoto

Kina watches Ken and Sayaka until they leave the room. However, she doesn't follow them herself. Instead she approaches Haruaki and bows. "Thank you for your help today. I will come back and repay you sometime. I must be home soon."

After his reply, Kina leaves, her hand rubbing her arm the whole way home.
Haruaki
[Houheiden]

Haruaki makes a warm smile to Kina and bows to her.
"You are a polite young lady. Of course you are always welcome to come here. Do not worry about 'repay' at all! Next time you must stay for dinner- Sayaka is a good cook, and she will want to repay you for helping her today.

Take care!"
He waved to her as she leaving.

And Mr. Henry came to him and Mr. Hasunaga. (Of course Sayaka and Ken are inside, and the others already are leaving it seems).
Haruaki made a polite smile to Henry.
"Ah, another guest today. Can I help you Inspector Henry?"

Cicadas make uncomfortable noise in the evening.