Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
Spoiler
Show

[Under Furousha]

Viatrix continues to smile. "Now, see... I'm in a tough spot here. You're trespassing, aren't you?"

"I'm not really sure if I can let it slide... I mean, irreparable damage could be done to my store. But perhaps, if you take something off my hands -- for a price, of course -- and endorse my store a bit, I'll forget about this little incident."

Fuchs just shakes his head.
[Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Unknowingly Spiritually Aware Human] (listening to the pretty girl, Viatrix, under the Furousha Shop)

Izanagi was dumbfounded at her words and confidence. His eyes widened and his face looked a bit grave, as he again made note of the odd fox looking thing and the magical feeling place he was in.

"tr..tr..tr...trespassing?" he shook his head a bit as he reached in his pocket and took out the crinkled business card... " but..i thought...well...i mean...i thought..." he stops... then exhales deeply in a sigh.. "sigh...." knowing indeed it was trespassing, and his photographer's curiosity combined with his curiosity of this woman had indeed gotten him to where he is.

Then Izanagi he would look to her again his face not upset, almost apologetic.
"I understand...yes i am" he wanted to say "ma'am", but he decided against it as she may take offense.

His eyes perked up when, it seemed more and more like she wanted him to have something specific...
"...of course Viatrix...if i may call you that...it would be the least i could do for you after i have trespassed here...i am not sure how much money you would like but i assure you that is not an issue." looking around at the strange area then to the fox looking thing.. shaking his head, before speaking again

"please do forgive my curiosity...i am a little overwhelmed" he looked right at her for that last part, his face was full of honesty and vulnerability. He had no idea what was really going on any more, and this young pretty girl was the only thing stable it seemed.