View Single Post

Thread: Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship

1. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    So I've got at least that long, hm? I'll dig around a little more for more material, and maybe write another Letter to the Princess for you.
    In the best of all worlds I'll:
    - Get clearance and sort everything out on Tuesday
    - Acquire/practice using the camera on Wednesday
    - Run the event on Thursday or Friday

It is possible I'll have to delay until next week if things don't go as planned, in which case it'll happen the following Wednesday.

But I'd absolutely love more letters

MEDIA TEST: PHOTOGRAPHY

This is my house. It is a nice house. We own an almost unseemly number of cars

Spoiler
    Show

This is my computer. As you can obviously tell, it is the most macho computer in the history of the universe. I call her Inspired.

Spoiler
    Show

This is my bookcase. I am quite proud of my bookcase. The middle shelf is the cool place to be.

Spoiler
    Show

This is my dog. As dogs go, he is one of them. We call him Ruffy.

Spoiler
    Show

And this is the Box of Friendship. It's about 40% full of random letters by this point - quotes from Ghandi, Sagan, Martin Luther King, and you guys. I'm going to have to watch Friendship Is Magic yet again to properly harvest friendship quotes (woe is me).

Spoiler
    Show

Every empty space in this box is a space you can be filling with friendship.

EDIT: ALSO, I NOW HAVE BUBBLES
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-03-12 at 09:55 PM.
    If you teach a man to fish, he'll still vote for the guy that gives him a fish.