View Single Post

Thread: Pyrokineticist (3.5 Psionic PrC redux)

1. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Pyrokineticist (3.5 Psionic PrC redux)

I too love the idea of the pyrokineticist and feel it was done a grave injustice in the publicized version.

A few questions though.

Duration/activation on nimbus?

Firepower - does this simply increase the limit of how many PP a character can use on fire spells? or does this do that AND supply that extra PP as well?

Bolt of Flame - standard action? can you pump extra PP into it to make it stronger?

Heat Death - what is the save DC? what is the range? is there a limit to how many times per day he may do this? what type of action does this require?

Soul Fire - which stat gets ability burn? or is it your choice? I'd either designate it or give it a limited selection... I don't see a pyrokinetisist utilizing all six ability scores all that much, otherwise they'll just drop strength with little to no repercussion

Conflagration - do they have to do the fort save if they pass the reflex? what kind of action does this take?

Sun Fire - I like it, but... I'd like for him to be able to make some use of this earlier, not all of it. but some. like: The pyrokinetisist may ignore 2 points of fire resistance/pyrokinetisist level, at lvl 10 he ignores it completely.

wording error on the requirements: did you mean 'power' instead of spell?

---
    Overall, I really like it, it just needs a bit of clarification on some things
    Last edited by Noblesse; 2011-03-14 at 06:53 PM.